a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
gruenberg
Pervert

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:14 pm

eater wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:21 pm
two great stories. very hot wife.
yes, she is what you call a classic hotwife. and she is hot too.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:17 pm

german_gear_2018 wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:50 am
Thanks for sharing, gruenberg!
I hope you had a very merry Christmas - all the best for the new year 🤓
thank you for your greetings. Christmas was fine. Lot´s of family, lot`s of eating. my wife did it again, she made the perfect Christmas for our family. her sister and her brother, my parents, her father, everyone was here.

if this year is as good as the last, then I'll be very satisfied.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:31 pm

Lensman2000 wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:32 pm
Thank you again for sharing some very intense and exciting experiences.

While I love reading the history, I hope the new year provides you even more tales to tell!
i guess there will be something to tell soon. the thing is, it is been months now that my wife had some extramarital enjoyment and this last episode was only a short fling. she prefers longer lasting affairs and if the right man is coming by he has only to go for it.
i see already a little change in my wife´s behaviour. i already wrote about that in the past, that she is getting a little bit depressed and edgy when not getting the possibility to escape from her family life by doing some sexual debauchery. her affairs are her little escapes from daily life as a mother, wife and her professional job.

it was way easy for her in her former job as a lawyer to meet powerful men to whom she felt attracted to. now teaching at the university there is a complete different environment. i know that she wouldn`t mind seducing one or the other student, but that is off limit to her. it is not worth all the consequences which will come along. what i mean is, that she wouldn`t mind having an affair with a much younger guy in his late teens or early 20s.

we will see what will come this year.

at the holidays we had tom with his new girlfriend over and i had the opportunity to talk with him in private while my wife and his girlfriend were doing women stuff. he said that he is very thankful for letting him be with my wife while he was in a very bad mood after his seperation from steph and that it helped him over this bad time.
it was very strange for me to have this conversation.

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:23 am

gruenberg wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:47 am
ccklvr wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:00 am

do i remember it right that your apparently admirable wife never had a threesome with two dudes?
the only event that came close to a threesome with two guys was when she stroked two guy`s penises while sitting in a jacuzzi. but she didn`t end up with both of them that day but slept with only one of them later. the second guy got lucky the next day.

but she discussed also a foursome with our young friends from the north, but that was it.
would you mind doing her a threesome with two strangers?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:16 am

ccklvr wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:23 am
gruenberg wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:47 am
ccklvr wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:00 am

do i remember it right that your apparently admirable wife never had a threesome with two dudes?
the only event that came close to a threesome with two guys was when she stroked two guy`s penises while sitting in a jacuzzi. but she didn`t end up with both of them that day but slept with only one of them later. the second guy got lucky the next day.

but she discussed also a foursome with our young friends from the north, but that was it.
would you mind doing her a threesome with two strangers?
i assume that i tried to make it clear over the years i was posting here that i just accept it that my wife has this extramarital fun. i would rather live a normal life, but that it just not the way it is.
do i mind her doing a threesome? in some kind of way she did it already.
with two guys? i doubt i could say something against it.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:15 pm

i never thought to come back so quickly. it is just a few days ago that i thought my life was that of a normal father and husband left behind his wife`s debaucheries. but knowing my wife, it has to be clear that is only a matter of time that something will start again.

as maybe is known, my wife had some affairs in the past and her last two flings weren`t too satisfactory. there was this short affair with our young poolboy. she liked his youth and his body but decided (with my urging) to end it, because she being a professor at the university he started to go isn`t a good situation.
the second of the past affairs was with our friend. he got recenlty seperated from his wife and was looking for company on this lonely evenings and somehow my wife found a way to make him feel better. that is always her goal. to make people feel good. in this case it got over the normal tasks a married woman is doing to a friend in need. it ended not only cooking for him, but also having sex and going on dates. the sex with him wasn`t what she was looking for and she did it mostly to make him good.

following our long stony way and the developments in the past years, one will know that my wife evolve in a very submissive woman being with other men even drifting slightly in the world of bdsm. let`s face it. this is nothing i can relate to, it gives nothing to me, but my wife obviously had this tendency to submit to her men in the past.

this craving go not answered or statisfied by her last two men, thatswhy it was only a matter of time that there will someone enter her life for this part.

so how it went on.

we had after work dinner this week, this is something we do after the lockdown. it is the small things you learn to enjoy, if you can`t do it. now we are doing it more often. our daughter being old enough to stay alone at home we decided to meet at one of the fancy restaurants after work. my wife, as always, dressed gourgous for me. it is always a pleasure to look at her. she had this small tight blue dress with nude coloured pantyhose and matching high heels. combined with a white blazer. professional, but also sexy. it you are into this style. i was already waiting for her and it is always fun to see the reactions of others when she is going through a room.

the dinner was uneventful and as we were drinking our espressi she confessed something to me.

a few years ago she had a one night stand with a total stranger she not even knew his name. she was horny and went out with her girlfriends. they were gone dancing. a handful sexy MILFs on tour. the girls left and my wife shared a cab with one of her girlfriends who lives in our direction. they dropped her of at her house and this left my horny wife the first time alone with the cab driver on her way home. he informed her that this was his last tour and my wife suggested that they stop by a 24h petrol station for a coffee. he agreed, turned of the the taximeter and my wife got two coffee-to-go. they talked standing outside, my wife still horny and dressed to kill. she remembered that he was studying law at the same university she had studied. she never guessed that, she told me, bacause he looked kind of rough. lots of tattoo, big frame but very fit, like he was doing hard work out. but she didn`t even knew his name and she just started to kiss him. kissing led to groping. groping led to making out. making out led to changing in his cab. and there, she blew him. i asked her how she had sex with him in her outfit. she was wearing tight jeans with boots, so just hiking up her dress or skirt wasn`t an option. they switched outside again, my wife dropped her jeans around her knees and he fucked her finally bending her over his cab. and yes, they used a condom. thank god.
after that he brought her home and in our drive way they talked a little more. as she was kissing him good bye, my wife felt that he had a hard penis again. so my wife could not leave him that way and she gave him a quick blow job in front of our house.
she wasn`t happy about it after the hungover was gone but it happened, it was satisfactory for her so she went with it. what else she could do, anyway afterwards. this happened a few years ago.
this guy, the law student finished his studies and is now working as a lawyer and that is how they met again. it was kind of akward for my wife, because she didn`t recognize him, because he changed his appearance. after all, he was alawyer now and not a cab driver anymore. he indeed recognized her and introduced himself as the one she had a nice cab drive home. this clicked to her and after some akward moments they were laughing about the situation and now exchanged their names. he already knew hers, but she didn`t his. this happened this week and nothing else more.
during our conversation in the restaurant i asked her why she is telling me all of this, already knowing the reason. the thing is, she didn`t asked for my approval, she just informed me that she is thinking of doing it with him again. he is still a big guy and under his suit she is imagine his tattoos and muscles and this combination makes her hot for him. he is a few years younger than we, but she assumes that he maybe is knowing what she likes.

all the while she was telling me this, she had slipped of one of her high heels and had her stockinged foot pressed in my lap stroking. a thing she has done not for a while. i know, she is kind of horny.
on the drive home in the cab, she went silent but lifted the hem of her dress high enought that i could see, or better imagine due to the darkness, her croth. she took my hand, as we were both sitting in the back, to feel her up and she was soaked.

this evening, when finally in bed, we had sex and the way how she acted and came, i am pretty sure she was thinking what will come soon.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:10 am

Seems like will be reading you more often again.

german_gear_2018
Virgin

Unread post by german_gear_2018 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:00 pm

Thanks for sharing, gruenberg! Let’s see what comes around ;-)

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:47 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:10 am
Seems like will be reading you more often again.
i assume, it will go on.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:40 am

so how it went on.

on one hand i was expecting it, on the other i was surprised. let`s face it, when being married to an attractive woman who is open for other men you have to deal with it. the best part of my wife`s debaucheries is that she is feeling some kind of guilty. this means i get special treatment when the time comes. in my case she is over lovely and especially devoted to my wishes and feelings.

last week she informed me that she met this guy she had a one night stand a while back and yesterday she already went to a dinner date with him. this lady is not wasting any time. meeting with a guy after you already slept with him on a one night stand it is highly possible that you will do it again at the date. thatswhy is already knew what will happen.

my wife could skip work yesterday afternoon and i was working from home while our daugther was still at school that she started to prepare for her dinner date with the Mr. Tattoo. in the case of my wife the preparation consists with buying new shoes. she did this before she even got home. this time the shoes were animal printed pumps. she showed them to me and was like a child getting new toys. over the later afternoon she did her body treatment. nails, shaving, hair.
but now we had some troubles. our daughter came home and of course we didn`t want her to suspect anything, when her mom is going away looking maybe a little bit to hot. me, being the best father and husband, i made some story up that i had to pick something up at my parents and asked our daughter to come alonge, what she accepted. fortunately she is still is at that age.
my wife showed me ,before we left, what she is willing to wear on her date with Mr. Tattoo. it were the already mentioned animal printed high heels, black fishnet stockings, animal printed thong and a dress over the knees also in black. no bra, but a mathcing jacket. i imagined that on her very well looking. our daughter knew that mommy is on a business meeting and as we were coming back from my parents, my wife was already gone.

she was picked up by Mr. Tattoo at our house. this time, when he drove up at our driveway, there wasn`t our daughters tricycle standing around. but again it looked like the typical suburban family´s home being owned by a suburban mom he is picking up.

my wife came back at around two in the morning and immediately went to the bathroom and undressed there. she also showered what i, already awake, assumed as thing to remove "him" on her. i was right. honestly, i was too tired for any conversation and i just noticed that she cuddled against me and we fell asleep.

today i brought our daughter to school because i had a meeting anyway, my wife was still sleeping when we left. i saw her pile of clothing in the bathroom and i didn`t sniffed around but i didn`t see her thong. i am pretty sure it was gone.

my wife called me at noon and i didn`t asked, but she told me anyway about her date. they had dinner at a nice fancy restaurant. he was very polite and well spoken, a fact my wife liked. it turned out he finished his studies a few years ago, went abroad and is now working again in our hometown. it seemed that he is doing well.
after dinner he was very direct and asked her if she wanted to come back to his apartment. my wife accepted. of course we could talk about safety and going with a nearly stranger home, but my wife said she is knowing him, she already is knowing his workplace. but i did ask her a question: if he knew that i knew about them.
in the past she played sometimes also the cheating wife. i wanted to know where i was standing in this.
my wife told me that he never asked about me, but it was obvious that she is married. she is wearing her engagment ring and her wedding ring. there is the suburban house.
according to my wife the sex was good. she said he has a very fit and muscled body and of course he still has his tattoos. my wife said, she spent some time kissing and stroking his skin while he was only lying on his bed. at first he wasn`t very dominant, but later he realized that my wife wanted to be treatened a little bit rougher and that she wanted him to lead through the sex.
after all, she will see him again and believes that he is what she is missing.

at the end of our conversation she again said that i am the best husband in the world and that she is loving our life. i am pleased to hear that moments after she told me what an incredible night she had with another man.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:17 am

Looks like this will be ongoing.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:46 am

not how it went on, because nothing happened since my last post, but some information i got the last days.

Mr. Tattoo is about 8 years younger than we are. it seemed that he is doing fine in business. a thing my wife is kind of attracted to. i mean, successful man. if you keep in mind what men she was made happy, it is the pattern of successful powerful men.

my wife also told me that she finds Mr. Tattoo sexy because you would never guess meeting him in his suit what he is underneath. he has muscels, but not the steriods eating type of guy. and of course, there are his tattoos. again she told me, how she kissed and caressed his skin all over his body. i wouldn`t mind if she concealed this detail, but she told me.

she liked the se, although he was a little bit too gentle at first. he apparently didn`t want to scare her. but over the night he got a little bit more aggressive and took the lead. a thing she likes a lot.

my wife also informed me that she thought about how to deal with the fact that she is married and he is knowing about it. she said, she would prefer to not play the cheating wife. it had his kink and benefits in the past, for example she played it with her elder black lover a few years ago. but now she would prefer to come clean with him. maybe not everything, but she didn`t want to hide too much.

there is also the big factor of having a daughter at home who is not dumb and blind. i don`t know how we will deal with that, but we had to hide it of course. i read some post here on the forum about being a mother and also a hotwife and i don`t know right now how we would do it. i said to my wife, and naturally she is seeing it the same way, that we never want our daughter to find out anything.

this all sounds that we already are thinking of Mr. Tattoo as a potential new lover for my wife. actually, it isn`t that sure. we are just checking out our bounderies and limits to the situation.

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:10 pm

i read the part of your stony way with Mr. Black again and the way you struggled with the fact that he thought your wife was a cheating one. i mean, the part in which you had to play the unknowing husband and had to entertain him. entertaining him in a non-sexual way.

is this also a reason, your struggling, to not play this game again?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:29 am

ccklvr wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:10 pm
i read the part of your stony way with Mr. Black again and the way you struggled with the fact that he thought your wife was a cheating one. i mean, the part in which you had to play the unknowing husband and had to entertain him. entertaining him in a non-sexual way.

is this also a reason, your struggling, to not play this game again?
yes, this is of course one of the reasons. it is too stressful. on the other hand it gave my wife some kind of security, because she could always say that it would harm her marriage if it would come out.

but how it went on.

my wife had now met him once for a meeting. they had sex then. My wife said that the sex was good and that she could imagine meeting him more often. the only problem that has been developing with us lately is our daughter. or rather, that she is no longer the little thing who doesn't notice when her mother leaves the house in the evening, all dressed up, and i stay at home. we now have to adapt to a new time and different boundary conditions. i wonder how other couples deal with similar situations. it is always very important to my wife that she wears a fashionable outfit, but also a thoroughly sexy one. dressed to kill leaving the house with a suspicious teenager at home doesn`t work anymore. nevertheless, my wife managed to meet with Mr. Tattoo one evening. this time, too, the meeting followed a very similar routine. one of the most important preparation phases is high heels shopping. i just hope she will stop buying new ones every time, because if they meet more often i will have to enlarge our house to build another room for my wife's shoes. as I was not at home when she was preparing for her meeting, i only saw what she was wearing when she got home. anyway, her outfit was a bit worn by then. she was wearing high heeled boots and a short dress. very stylish, but also very sexy. underneath nothing but pantyhose. no bra, no panties. over her dress she had worn a matching jacket.
coming to the sex. for all of you here who know my pretty wife's preferences, you know that in the last few affairs she's had since we've been married, she's always had men who knew how to turn my wife into a submissive. it only took some time and the men knew how to handle her. i guess also, that since my wife developed over the last years, she is more mature to articulate herself accordingly. i don't know exactly what she said and how she said it, i don't really want to know, but Mr. Tattoo seems to have figured out what she wants already. according to the signs on her body, he played with her petite body a little bit rough. my wife told me, although i didn`t asked too much, that they had rough sex and he held her tight while he was on top of her. he threw her around in bed, he grabbed her tightly by the hair and he left some bruises on her skin.
and yes, she liked it that way.
again she told me how she likes his skin and that she kissed him all over. i don`t want to know exactly where everywhere she kissed and licked him.

they also spoke about the fact that i am knowing where she was at that time. he wasn`t very surprised. or he acted only this way. that was it, he didn`t mention our marriage again the whole stay.

it seems that my beautiful wife has finally found someone again she can give herself to. i am wondering in which direction this will lead. we will see.

german_gear_2018
Virgin

Unread post by german_gear_2018 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:36 pm

Thanks for sharing, gruenberg! I guess most of us wouldn’t mind if your wife shared more details ;-)

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:51 am

german_gear_2018 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:36 pm
Thanks for sharing, gruenberg! I guess most of us wouldn’t mind if your wife shared more details ;-)
there is a bit of a clash between our ideas. i just prefer to know where she is and maybe with whom. just for safety reasons.
but fortunateley for you my wife provides me with some details without being asked. i will do my best to share the details.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:37 pm

so how it went on.

it's really not easy to live this lifestyle when you have an adolescent at home. i don't know how others manage it, but in our case it has shown that we have to rethink. these inadequacies when it comes to the wife just being able to leave the house in the evening and come home without having to answer questions about why she is going out, why she is dressed so nicely and so on. difficult.

in our case we managed the situation by sending our daughter to her friend for the night, like yesterday. but you can`t do this during the week, when there is school the next day. my wife said, she would prefer spending some hours with Mr. Tattoo but wouldn`t mind just quick meetings during the day also. as long as he is giving her what she wants from him. what exactly this is, she made also clear. to him but also to me.
she told him that she is married and has a child and would never give her family up. but he can have her when ever he wants and he can do to her what ever he wants to do. when she informed me about this statement, she gave to him, i felt a little bit strange. hearing this form your beloved wife is not what you think will come when you see her walking down the aisle dressed in innocent white. but in my case it was that way.

anyway, they had a date yesterday. as mentioned above our daughter wasn`t at home and thatswhy my wife thought it was a good idea and opportunity that she could introduce me to Mr. Tattoo. i chose these words on purpose. she wanted to introduce me to him, not the other way around.

he was on time, something you couldn`t say from my wife. thatswhy it was my task to welcome him in as he rang the bell. i have to say, i was a little bit surprised. he is a nice guy and although it is a very akward situation in the normal world, shaking hands and introduce each other, knowing that this guy is having a date with your beloved wife, we managed it well. he was easy to talk and i offered him a beer, which he gladly accepted, while we waited for my wife. it took a while, till she joined us, but it was all worth to wait. she looked incredible. very classy and very sexy. it impresses me every time I see how she can dress up for such events. red short dress, matching jacket, opaque black stockings or pantyhose and some very classy black suede high heels. her hair was done up and very nice make up. especially her eyes.
i realized that she was a little bit nervous about the situation, but i wanted her to get out of the unpleasant situation and complimented them out.

iI enjoyed my empty house and the silence and only went to sleep shortly before she came home. my wife woke me up and from the change in her appearance you could see that she must had some fun. her exe make up was more or less gone. her hair wasn`t that perfect anymore. while she undressed i watched her and got some information. for example, it was pantyhose. and there wasn`t a bra. of course also no panties. but i don`t know if there were never panties the whole evening, but i guess so. my wife seldom (nearly never) wears any panties under pantyhose. she told me that they never made it to the restaurant, she was already so wet when she was in his car that she seduced him and they went directly to his home.
she said she blew him already in the car, what wasn`t very comfortable. reminding her first encounter some years ago, they also did some stuff in public when he parked the car. my wife said she raised her dress and pulled down her pantyhose and he took her in public bent over the car. just a few strokes, before they went to his apartment. she didn`t tell me much details what came next, but after showering she came to bed naked und cuddled up in my arms. we were spooning when she told me she loved me and that i am the best husband in the world. this is always nice to hear, but especially when you are holding your beloved wife in your arms after she came home from a night of sex with some young dude. in the silence of the night she dropped the bomb shyly and only whispering.
he took her anally.
so she was pressing her tight naked butt against my lap while telling me another man just had her anally.
my wife had the urge to tell me more, after i didn`t said a word. it turned out that he just went the way, without even telling her first. she said, she noticed him slipping out and before she realized what was happening, he pushed his penis inside her butt. my wife said, she was already very wet, even before they started having sex and with all the hot sex going on, she was still very slippery, thatswhy it was easy for him to push it inside of her. it did hurt at first, but she liked that he was so dominant and just went that way with her.
i think that in the short time yet, Mr. Tattoo and my wife connected in a very special relationship. i assume that this is what my beautiful wife needs as a compensation of being a working mother and wife.

i´m wondering what will come next.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:23 pm

Got to be tough to take, but what do you do?

german_gear_2018
Virgin

Unread post by german_gear_2018 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:02 am

I indeed believe that it is an ambivalent situation for you. All the more I am very grateful for your openness!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:47 am

It's too bad you don't get off on your wife's debaucheries as so many of us husbands on this site do. Still, your wife is so lucky to have a husband who understands her need to have breaks from her role as a professional, a wife and a mother. Most all of us who read your stories would also love it if our wives felt the need to share the details of her trysts, as your wife does. At least she is hot to fuck when she returns from being with another man, even if you know she is reliving her time with him as you fuck her.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:54 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:23 pm
Got to be tough to take, but what do you do?
what i do? well, there isn`t much else to do to just love her. after all, she is the best wife and mother and why not treat her to a little fun? if this means, that i have to deal with the fact that someone other is having her anally, than this is my life.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:56 am

german_gear_2018 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:02 am
I indeed believe that it is an ambivalent situation for you. All the more I am very grateful for your openness!
you are right, i may not be the typical cuckold husband that is around here. but the ocean is home to many different fishes. maybe my stony way is interesting for some of you although it is not the well known stuff.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:00 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:47 am
It's too bad you don't get off on your wife's debaucheries as so many of us husbands on this site do. Still, your wife is so lucky to have a husband who understands her need to have breaks from her role as a professional, a wife and a mother. Most all of us who read your stories would also love it if our wives felt the need to share the details of her trysts, as your wife does. At least she is hot to fuck when she returns from being with another man, even if you know she is reliving her time with him as you fuck her.
yes, you are right, she knows how unique her situation is considering the normal world outside of the community here. but i also know that she loves me and is very thankful that i let her play. by the way, should would or could never accept it the other way around. i know for sure, she would be so hurt.

so you think that not many wives like to share their adventures? i assume that there are many how would do so. i imagine that there are many who tell their experiences at home and thus please their husbands, who like it, accordingly. interesting thought.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:52 am

gruenberg wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:00 am
isinlarsa wrote:
yes, you are right, she knows how unique her situation is considering the normal world outside of the community here. but i also know that she loves me and is very thankful that i let her play. by the way, should would or could never accept it the other way around. i know for sure, she would be so hurt.

so you think that not many wives like to share their adventures? i assume that there are many how would do so. i imagine that there are many who tell their experiences at home and thus please their husbands, who like it, accordingly. interesting thought.
My wife is not particularly interested in sharing details of her trysts with other men. However, she will occasionally tease me with a resqué comment on her exploits, particularly what other men may have done to her, such as what it felt like when they penetrated her. It drives me crazy. I do get to watch her getting dressed before going on dates, and I know in real time when she's with another man. My imagination goes wild.

Even though you say your wife goes with other men, even though you would prefer that she doesn't, isn't it worth it when she comes back to you and shares the details?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:27 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:52 am
gruenberg wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:00 am
isinlarsa wrote:

My wife is not particularly interested in sharing details of her trysts with other men. However, she will occasionally tease me with a resqué comment on her exploits, particularly what other men may have done to her, such as what it felt like when they penetrated her. It drives me crazy. I do get to watch her getting dressed before going on dates, and I know in real time when she's with another man. My imagination goes wild.

Even though you say your wife goes with other men, even though you would prefer that she doesn't, isn't it worth it when she comes back to you and shares the details?
yes, exactly, I would rather have a normal life, but I know that it makes my wife happy. and seeing her happy is also a great happiness for me. when she tells me details, i think it's a sign that she wants me to be part of her life. i can live with that. it's not like you always have to be 100 per cent happy with your partner's life. there are certainly other things that you don't particularly enjoy. for example, if a partner plays a sport that's dangerous or has a job that doesn't suit you. but if it's important to your partner, then you should accept that.