a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
gruenberg
Pervert

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:27 pm

german_gear_2018 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:12 am
I am glad you are doing fine! And happy to hear from you 🤓

On a different note: you one mentioned that you collect old Italian cars. May I ask which ones you own? Just because I am really fond of them myself 😅
one Fiat Spider and one Alfa Giulia. but thinking of getting a Lancia too these days.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:38 pm

Lensman2000 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 8:49 pm
How would your wife react if you were more sexually aggressive with her? Do you ever spank her during sex play or take her throat or ass?

I understand the constraints of having your daughter in the house but if that weren't a consideration would she (or you) be open to more intense sex?
we tried it once, i slapped her ass while fucking, and it ended in her laughing. i`m just not the type of guy.
no, we hadn`t have anal sex. but, yes, she is blowing me. not throat fucking, what she likes with the tattoo guy doing it to her. just simple marriage blow jobs.
when it comes to my sex life with my wife, i would say, it is everything i want. we are together for so long, have been married for years, went through ups and downs. there are more important things in marriage life than sex, i would say. my wife is my soul mate and i know, i`m hers. we have a beautiful family life, are healthy and wealthy (for our means). the whole package is fine.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:58 pm

how it went on.

actually there isn`t much to tell right now, maybe that is one of the reasons i posted nothing in the past months. my beautiful wife is still quite into Mr. Tattoo. they are having rough sex, something she is loving. he has her as her puppy, let´s face it. she is kind of submissive to him, what i know about their sex life.
you find some physical marks on her, sometimes after their meetings, like bruises and welts. now having the beach saison i am wondering how she will handle this. we are planing to go on holidays soon and i think she had to do something about them, because i don`t want to be labeled as a violent husband who is beating his wife. i don`t think that the people will realize that i`m not the guy who is treating her that way.
there is also our daughter.
i would really appreciate that Mr. Tattoo would stop doing this to her when it comes to marks which can be seen for days.

there meetings are more or the less the same. she is going over to him on her way home. it is seldom, that she spends more time at his place. it only happened once in the past weeks. i was spending a longer weekend alone with my daughter at the beach. the story was, that we were doing a daddy-daughter weekend like we did in the past.
my wife used the time alone to entertain Mr. Tattoo for the whole weekend. when we came home, she was already at home do, and you would never guessed that this innocent looking housewife was just the last two days the sex slave of another guy, doing everything he wanted from her. she was kissing and hugging us like a innocent mother and wife and it is hard to realize what she had done with this body and mouth of her the last two days.

i didn`t ask, but got told later what some she had done. for example, he demanded from her to come to his place wearing just a coat and nothing underneeth. just high heels. by the way, a reason for her, to buy new one. she drove over to him, wearing exactly what he wanted from her. i just image her having a car breakdown. but the funny part was, that she forgot to fuel the car before, so she had to do it on her way to him.

she packed some lingerie for the weekend, consisting of corset, stockings and so on. she also informed me, that she didn`t wear anything else the whole weekend. they stayed in, order food, and she was wearing only lingerie for her whole stay. only black lingerie.

a normal weekend, i would say, for my wife as the mistress of another guy.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:55 am

Man, women are kinkier than men.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:19 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:55 am
Man, women are kinkier than men.
i know what you mean.

in our case there were men in the past who transformed my wife. i don`t know if "transforming" is the right word. it was in her before, i guess, it just had to be teased out.

german_gear_2018
Virgin

Unread post by german_gear_2018 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:31 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:27 pm
german_gear_2018 wrote:

On a different note: you one mentioned that you collect old Italian cars. May I ask which ones you own? Just because I am really fond of them myself 😅
one Fiat Spider and one Alfa Giulia. but thinking of getting a Lancia too these days.
Delta?! 😍

Good to hear from you and glad you‘re doing fine!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:43 pm

gruenberg wrote:
german_gear_2018 wrote:

How about a Lancia Beta? They must be as rare as hen's teeth....most have surely rusted away long ago.

Love hearing about your wife's adventures.....I have a nice picture in my mind of your wife refuelling her car somewhere, wearing a coat, and completely naked underneath.....nice! :D

ez456
Experienced

Unread post by ez456 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:50 am

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:49 am
gruenberg wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:01 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:56 am
The first and last posts at this thread are probably among the most common reasons guys become cuckolds. Those of us who can work through the conflicts have a pretty good life with a wife like yours.
i don`t know if the events with my highscholl sweetheart brought me in this situation i am in now. i don´t see the connection between her behavior and the situation with my wife. the only common thing is me. and why am i cheated on? i don´t know twice by the women i was in love. and i know for sure that they both loved me at these times. my exgirlfriend tried to come back to me back then. she told me, that she loved me and it was only sex with that asshole. later i knew for sure that she didn´t love him, because he really was a idiot. i didn´t understand why she even wanted to have only sex with him. we had great sex. often and i guess she liked it. i also found out later that it happened that she had sex with him and me the same day. maybe only some hours apart.
in no way i liked what i found out about that situation. i read here that some guys like that, but i was devasted back then. it never really aroused me in any kind of way.
I understand. It's sad to the other party when one is found to be cheating. But it should be no mystery as to the reason. Sex is a primal instinct and need in normal people of adult age. When circumstances come about that presents an opportunity and temptation is at or near its peak, it's very difficult and perhaps near impossible to resist. It need to have nothing to do with love.

A new sex research book reports that up to half of all married women have at some time had sex with other men while married. Most regret it but they were unable to resist. If that's a true statistic, and the researcher admits all such studies are suspect when it comes to exact percentages, I assume the percentage is even higher for women who aren't married.

Before my wife agreed to have sex with other men, with my approval, she had a three-month affair with a co-worker, which I ultimately learned about. She tried to resist for months but ongoing temptation finally won over. I don't know whether her coworker tried to resist but, knowing him, I suspect he also did. When the two found themselves in a storage room on a project one evening as their last job of the day, it happened and I don't think either could hold back by that time.

We can get over it with understanding and I hope you find some peace.

~ Des
But do you think it is more likely to happen to some types of guys than others? And if so, what makes it more or less likely?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:50 pm

ez456 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:50 am
Des 31 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:49 am
gruenberg wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:01 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:56 am
I understand. It's sad to the other party when one is found to be cheating. But it should be no mystery as to the reason. Sex is a primal instinct and need in normal people of adult age. When circumstances come about that presents an opportunity and temptation is at or near its peak, it's very difficult and perhaps near impossible to resist. It need to have nothing to do with love.

A new sex research book reports that up to half of all married women have at some time had sex with other men while married. Most regret it but they were unable to resist. If that's a true statistic, and the researcher admits all such studies are suspect when it comes to exact percentages, I assume the percentage is even higher for women who aren't married.

Before my wife agreed to have sex with other men, with my approval, she had a three-month affair with a co-worker, which I ultimately learned about. She tried to resist for months but ongoing temptation finally won over. I don't know whether her coworker tried to resist but, knowing him, I suspect he also did. When the two found themselves in a storage room on a project one evening as their last job of the day, it happened and I don't think either could hold back by that time.

We can get over it with understanding and I hope you find some peace.

~ Des
But do you think it is more likely to happen to some types of guys than others? And if so, what makes it more or less likely?
I think it happens to many men for various reasons. Men who spend more time at work and other activities could be said to invite their wives to cheat. I have no doubt that many wife engage in sex with other men for no more reason they find them appealing. And then, as all married couples know, marital sex often becomes stale after some time following marriage.

In our circumstances, as is true for many at this website, I had encouraged my wife to have sex with other men. After about a year of my trying to convince her, she fell into an affair. Because she didn't think I could handle it as well as I then claimed, she kept it a secret. I eventually learned of it, and she confessed. It was so good for her, she now says it would be difficult to quit. :shock: I don't want her to stop seeing others either. I like it (almost) as well as does whenever she gets dicked by another man.:P

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:55 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:58 pm
how it went on.

actually there isn`t much to tell right now, maybe that is one of the reasons i posted nothing in the past months. my beautiful wife is still quite into Mr. Tattoo. they are having rough sex, something she is loving. he has her as her puppy, let´s face it. she is kind of submissive to him, what i know about their sex life.
you find some physical marks on her, sometimes after their meetings, like bruises and welts. now having the beach saison i am wondering how she will handle this. we are planing to go on holidays soon and i think she had to do something about them, because i don`t want to be labeled as a violent husband who is beating his wife. i don`t think that the people will realize that i`m not the guy who is treating her that way.
i would really appreciate that Mr. Tattoo would stop doing this to her when it comes to marks which can be seen for days.

there meetings are more or the less the same. she is going over to him on her way home. it is seldom, that she spends more time at his place. it only happened once in the past weeks. i was spending a longer weekend alone with my daughter at the beach. the story was, that we were doing a daddy-daughter weekend like we did in the past.
my wife used the time alone to entertain Mr. Tattoo for the whole weekend. when we came home, she was already at home do, and you would never guessed that this innocent looking housewife was just the last two days the sex slave of another guy, doing everything he wanted from her. she was kissing and hugging us like a innocent mother and wife and it is hard to realize what she had done with this body and mouth of her the last two days.

i didn`t ask, but got told later what some she had done. for example, he demanded from her to come to his place wearing just a coat and nothing underneeth. just high heels. by the way, a reason for her, to buy new one. she drove over to him, wearing exactly what he wanted from her. i just image her having a car breakdown. but the funny part was, that she forgot to fuel the car before, so she had to do it on her way to him.

she packed some lingerie for the weekend, consisting of corset, stockings and so on. she also informed me, that she didn`t wear anything else the whole weekend. they stayed in, order food, and she was wearing only lingerie for her whole stay. only black lingerie.

You're living the dream. I love that my wife is getting fucked by other men who appeal to her.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:20 am

Des 31 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:55 pm
gruenberg wrote:
how it went on.

You're living the dream. I love that my wife is getting fucked by other men who appeal to her.
you probably followed our long stony way and it maybe the dream for many here around, but sometimes i struggle with my life with a hotwife. it is not always easy for me and i sometimes wish just to live a normal life. what ever that means.
on the other hand, i have a beautiful wife who loves me, a adorable daughter. what can i wish more?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:22 am

german_gear_2018 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:31 pm
gruenberg wrote:
german_gear_2018 wrote:

Delta?! 😍

Good to hear from you and glad you‘re doing fine!
of course, a Delta. rather difficult to find some good stuff.

yes, everything is fine. with the cars, but also with life in general. but the hotwife activities aren´t going well, right now.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:25 am

trecital wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:43 pm
gruenberg wrote:
german_gear_2018 wrote:

How about a Lancia Beta? They must be as rare as hen's teeth....most have surely rusted away long ago.

Love hearing about your wife's adventures.....I have a nice picture in my mind of your wife refuelling her car somewhere, wearing a coat, and completely naked underneath.....nice! :D
a Beta Montecarlo would be fine.

(waiting to get a warning for off-topic posting)

this picture you have is maybe more easy to see than a Montecarlo.

(did i take the turn before getting a warning?)

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:37 am

I can see some sort of common ground between collecting old Italian sports cars, and your wife. Both are going to end up being unfaithful to you, all be it in different ways😂

Any news on your wife? Has she needed 'servicing' recently?😁

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:51 am

When you say the hotwife activates aren't going well right now, do you mean your wife is not getting any action; or, to the contrary, you are not doing well because she's getting too much activity? I know you have problems in her getting fucked by another man. Most of us would love for our wives to get all the action she can handle.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:19 pm

gruenberg wrote:
My college girlfriend did something like that, wearing just shoes (not heels) and a long coat on her bus trip over to my dorm room. In December.

She let herself in, kicked off her shoes and dropped her coat, and climbed on top of me... while I was sleeping on my belly.

What a hell of a way to wake up. From 'warm and toasty' to 'smooth cold naked chick lying on top of me'.

... never did make it to class that day. One of my best days in residence, actually.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:02 pm

trecital wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:37 am
I can see some sort of common ground between collecting old Italian sports cars, and your wife. Both are going to end up being unfaithful to you, all be it in different ways😂

Any news on your wife? Has she needed 'servicing' recently?😁
haha, no not unfaithful. this isn`t the right description. there is always deep faithful loving. but sometimes something is happening that you propaply don´t want to. but you are so in love, that you will see over it. it is the character, stupid!

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:03 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:51 am
When you say the hotwife activates aren't going well right now, do you mean your wife is not getting any action; or, to the contrary, you are not doing well because she's getting too much activity? I know you have problems in her getting fucked by another man. Most of us would love for our wives to get all the action she can handle.
for my wife. it didn`t get the way she wanted it and this means, i have to handle her moods.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:46 pm

and how it went on:

my wife is very into Mr. Tattoo. just in a sexual submissive way. it is sometimes not easy for me, to watch this. there you have this professional mom, looking so innocent in her daily life and on the other side, you know she is the slave for another man. maybe slave is the wrong word, to hard, but let´s face it, she will do everything for him and he likes to whip her, bound her to the bed and so on.

but she likes it and she is very relaxed in her daily life.

my wife and Mr. Tattoo have a realtionship only on this. they work sometimes together in their professional field but not continuously. of course my wife is knowing, that she doesn`t has an exclusive right on him, although she told me, that she isn`t interested in seeing other men besides him and told him so. this is something new and as long as i know she never told any other lovers in the past, that he can have her exclusive. that doesn´t involve me, as her husband, but other men.
it was a little after my last post about their meetings that my wife found out that Mr. Tattoo saw another woman. actually a very young girl. it later came out that this girl was a student of my wife.
my got jealous and i had to deal with it. Mr. Tattoo was actually dating this student and seemed to have just a normal realtionship with her. she couldn´t show her jealousy to Mr. Tattoo, that wouldn´t be appropiate for a sub to do so to her master and i have the dispensable pleasure to deal with it.
it is very weird to have a love sick wife at home. propably "love" sick isn´t the right definition. she isn´t in love with Mr. Tattoo but she wants him for herself, it seemes.

that is the situation right now.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:08 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:46 pm
and how it went on:

my wife is very into Mr. Tattoo. just in a sexual submissive way. it is sometimes not easy for me, to watch this. there you have this professional mom, looking so innocent in her daily life and on the other side, you know she is the slave for another man. maybe slave is the wrong word, to hard, but let´s face it, she will do everything for him and he likes to whip her, bound her to the bed and so on.

my wife and Mr. Tattoo have a realtionship only on this. they work sometimes together in their professional field but not continuously. of course my wife is knowing, that she doesn`t has an exclusive right on him, although she told me, that she isn`t interested in seeing other men besides him and told him so. this is something new and as long as i know she never told any other lovers in the past, that he can have her exclusive. that doesn´t involve me, as her husband, but other men.
it was a little after my last post about their meetings that my wife found out that Mr. Tattoo saw another woman. actually a very young girl. it later came out that this girl was a student of my wife.
my got jealous and i had to deal with it. Mr. Tattoo was actually dating this student and seemed to have just a normal realtionship with her. she couldn´t show her jealousy to Mr. Tattoo, that wouldn´t be appropiate for a sub to do so to her master and i have the dispensable pleasure to deal with it.
it is very weird to have a love sick wife at home. propably "love" sick isn´t the right definition. she isn´t in love with Mr. Tattoo but she wants him for herself, it seemes.

When you say you have to deal with her moods because Mr Tattoo is not being exclusive with her, how do you handle it? Do you have to comfort her and express sympathy for her being two-timed by him? How do you feel knowing your wife is unfaithful to you, while she is upset because her lover is unfaithful to her? Do you experience some feelings of schadenfreude at her situation?

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:23 am

gruenberg wrote:
and how it went on:

did your wife tell you how she handles the situation with her student?

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:20 am

Gruenberg. I just finished your thread and have concluded you are in fact "the greatest husband in the world". Thank you for sharing your story with such clarity and honesty as I know it is only more difficult in English.

I do have a question. Why does your wife share details of her dates if she knows they make you sometimes jealous or angry? You suggested you thought it may be her way of keeping you involved. But why if you clearly don't want it?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:00 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:08 am
gruenberg wrote:
and how it went on:

When you say you have to deal with her moods because Mr Tattoo is not being exclusive with her, how do you handle it? Do you have to comfort her and express sympathy for her being two-timed by him? How do you feel knowing your wife is unfaithful to you, while she is upset because her lover is unfaithful to her? Do you experience some feelings of schadenfreude at her situation?
yes i do comfort her. that is the best and only i can do. no there is not such a thing as schadenfreude in my feelings. i feel more sympathy for her and her situation. in all this maybe for outstanding weird stuff they are doing, it gave my wife a relaxed mood in her daily life. i´m afraid that this will change and there were the first signs on it already.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:13 am

ccklvr wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:23 am
gruenberg wrote:
and how it went on:

did your wife tell you how she handles the situation with her student?
my wife probably haven´t quit the relationship with Mr. Tattoo if he wouldn´t have dated a young girl who is actually a student of her. my wife is very professional, maybe not always, but if you followed the long stony way you maybe can remember that she had affairs with men she was in some kind of professional relationship like her boss, like Mr. Black she worked for and even the unsympathetic King Asshole III. she can seperate between sex and job and in this case it was her decision to quit it before something nasty could happen.
my wife just wanted to be professional with her student although knowing that the lover of the student had her bound to his bed the eveing before.
a side from that my wife didn´t want her student to find out and cause some trouble.
Mr. Tattoo finally understood and took her promise that he can have her if the situation would change anytime. My wife promised that. She told me, they were at a cafe while they talked and she wiggled down her panties and gave them to him. they were soaked, she said. he understood the meaning of soaked panties and she left only wearing her black stockings underneath her business dress. later that day she had a lesson at the university. funny fact, the talked student attented the lesson and my wife said, it felt good doing the lesson without panties because she gave them to the students lover earlier that day.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:32 am

David52 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:20 am
Gruenberg. I just finished your thread and have concluded you are in fact "the greatest husband in the world". Thank you for sharing your story with such clarity and honesty as I know it is only more difficult in English.

I do have a question. Why does your wife share details of her dates if she knows they make you sometimes jealous or angry? You suggested you thought it may be her way of keeping you involved. But why if you clearly don't want it?
thank you for the mentioning that i´m the greatest husband in the world. i should mention this to my wife, that other see it too.
but i have to say, my wife is fully aware of the unique situation she is and is very thankful about it. she tells me and shows me her feelings of love in her way constantly. i´m probably not only the greatest husband, but also the most loved. i feel that way.

there are many details of my wife`s debauchery i know and i share it here as good as i can. i wouldn´t say that i feel angry, when she is telling me about her meetings. maybe i was sometimes and it depends very much on my current mood. it could be that my wife wants to be honest with me and doesn´t want to hide anything. this is probably her way to show me that she is not doing anything what is worth hidding. i don`t know.
some of the things she isn´t telling me, but i witness them. for example, i´m a very visual type of person and i can remember visual things for a very long time.
for example i can still remember what she was wearing when i drove her to meetings with her boss. there was the one time i can still remember that she just dressed like school girl for him. sweater, plaited skirt and flats. of course no panties under her skirt. this image is burned in my memories. but there is also some pain coming from this image, because she did this for him.
or this other episode. this one she hadn´t shared with me, i witnessed it. it was the episode in which i picked her up at the chalet in the alps. this tragic weekend, King Asshole was too much for her. i still have this imagine in my mind, as he was having sex with her and forcefully pulled her to her knees by holding her hairs and shoved his penis roughly in her mouth. i watched this forceful rough oral sex. i was rigid and just watched as he unloaded on her beautiful for me so innocent face and in her open mouth.

what should i say. i love her, she is the best i can imagine being my wife. but i also would not mind, if she would stop her extra marital activities, but this is also a part of her personality.