a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
gruenberg
Pervert

a long stony way

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:18 am

hi everybody!

it took a while for me to post here, but i finally decided to do. My english isn´t the best, but i want for everybody who is interested in what i am telling you, to read it easily. so please feel free to give me advise if i write something wrong or incomprehensable.

first i want to give you a little background to my past for easier understanding of the situation i am in.

in high school i meet a beautiful girl, we were madly in love, real high school sweethearts. Innocent like every teenagers could be past than. we were part of a small group of popular kids and had the fun of our teenage lifes. we were the first for each other and after graduation we moved to the same city for university. We decided not to move together, so my girlfriend moved in with her older sister and i found a room in a flat with two other boys who studied the same like me.
my girlfriend and i meet a few nights per week and also spend some nights at the others room, and everthing was fine. until one afternoon.
it was a early summer afternoon, the tempreture was fine and i decided to skip my lessons and surprise my girlfriend to bike to the lake nearby. something we often did. well, i knew that she had no lessons at this afternoon, so i went to her flat. i let myself in and entering i heard the misunderstandig sound of some really heavy sex. at first i thought it was the sister of my girlfriend but as i watched around the corner of the livingroom door i say my beloved girlfriend hangig over the couch getting it from behind. she was screaming in delight. my heart sank to my bottom, i was devasted. i stood there for hours (it felt that way), but of course it was only seconds till i got recognised. it was my girlfriend who saw me first. the look on her face was "shit". the dude banging her did see me too, but that asshole didn*t stop. he just went on, though my girlfriend want to get away from him.
i didn´t know what happened next, but we separeted the next day. i learned that she was seeing this guy a few weeks, she wasn`t in love with him, it was just sex, but i was devasted and heart and didn´t wanted to see her any further.

so, why i am telling this little episode of my history? i want to explain that at the age of 20 i wasn´t aroused knowing, seeing that my girlfriend got fucked. i didn´t get a boner watching her coming on another dudes cock.

continued....
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:24 am

Welcome to the forum Gruenberg.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:00 am

so, how it went on:

it took a time for me to feel better back than, and soon afterwards i found myself enjoy student life. i was told a few times that i am not bad looking, and being humorous it was rather easy for me to meet girls so i had a really good time. there were alot o student parties and i wanted to forget this bad experience with my exgirlfriend. thatswhy i wasn´t interested in a relationship, i had a lot of one nights stands. i was still hurt and didn`t believe in love and whenever a girl wanted more i found a way to excuse myself.

well, than my life changed another time. at one of this parties, i meet this beautiful, smart, funny girl, let`s call her I. my modus operandi at this parties in these days was to meet a girl, bring her home to my flat, have sex with her, and move on. that was also the plan for this party, but meeting I. was different.
we talked for hours, about politics, about bands we like, and don`t like, about silly stuff, about student life in general and ours in special. and we didn`t have sex. we didn`t have sex because it was different for me. not that i was not attracted to her. like i mentioned already, she was beautiful and sexy. but she was also special and not easy. and, she had a boyfriend.
we meet a few days later for coffee and talked again for hours. i learned a lot form her life, she lost her mother when she was very young. grew up with her little sister and brother and her father did everything to make them a normal family life. we often met again, but only as friends. being with I. felt so good, but i didn`t wanted to fall in love. i did everything to deny it. until my bestfriend talked to me on a drunk evening. he pointed out the obviously. but I. still had a boyfriend.
to deny it even more i still met some girls for casual sex and I. still told my about her life with her boyfriend. then, one evening, she was at my flat and we were drinking a little bit, i confessed to her that she was special to me and i want her more in my life. i guess it was akward. really bad ass akward.
but it was also successful. maybe i was talking so much bullshit she couldn´t stand it anymore, but she kissed me. a soft kiss. then a little bit more erotic. but we didn`t had sex this evening. she told me, that she wanted to quit her relationship first. she wanted to talk to her soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend (i called him this for my one, that would have never been her words). she did the next day and the next weekend she came over and stayed at my flat for the first time as my girlfriend.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:15 am

so, how it went on:

it was really nice. we were madly in love with each other. i met her father and her sister and brother, she met my family and we finally finished our studies and got married.

and they lived happily ever after....

yes, but....

after graduation we were starting our professional life. I. worked as a lawyer and i worked as an engineer. the first years were tough, but soon we both earned a little more and we wanted to start a family. and we tried. and tried, but it didn`t work. we went to doctors, everything was fine with us, but it didn`t work. we were young, so we had no problem, maybe we have just wait. it meant to have sex, a lot of sex, it could have beent worse.

I. worked for a small law firm owned by a man in his late 40, early 50. he was well known in our community as being a philanthropist, wealthy guy, being involved in local politics. he isn`t what you call good looking, but always well dressed, driving expensive cars and has this aura of a successful man. he isn`t married but has everytime yound good looking women by his side.
I.s job meant for her to travel sometimes with her boss abroad. i also spend a few days a month somewhere else and after one of my business trips my life changed another time.

biztraveler1
Virgin

Unread post by biztraveler1 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:59 pm

Can’t wait to hear more!

reader01810
Player

Unread post by reader01810 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:03 pm

Yes please continue !!!

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:44 am

so, how it went on:

i might give you a little information about my wife. as told earlier, the ist smart, beautiful, sexy and funny. the woman of my dreams. we have the same goals in life, most of the same interests (o.k., she isn`t into old italian cars like myself and i won`t spend so much money in shoes and make up), we like the same destinations for holidays (that is very important!). ....
my wife was always into sports thatswhy she has an incredible tight body, she is slim an petite and i really like her small boobs. they have the perfect form and size.
her mother died as my wife was a child and she has one younger sister and a younger brother. she always felt responsible for them thatswhy she was very mature in her younger years. they have a very goog relationship and also her father is very important to them. her father did the best to bring them up what was not always easy. she is also very independent and a strong personality. money was not much around but it was important for her father that his children are going to university. but it also meant, that my wife had to work beside her studies. she did alot of jobs, from working as a waitress (the classic student job in our town) and also some modeling for a local agency. there was this semi famous painter who teached at our university too, and for him my wife also modeled for his work. of course sometimes in the nude. she is very self confident (what isn`t difficult with her body) and has no problem showing of. he paid good and my wife liked him and it was easy made money for her.
our sex life was fantastic and my wife was very keen to expermients. i had a lot of sex prior to our relationship but with my wife it was different, because she often suggested different new things. she really was into public sex and a little bit of an exhibitionist.
as we started our professional life, my wife got a job very easily and she decided to work for this small, but very good, law firm. soon she got more important work and her boss was really happy with her.

well, how happy he was with her, i learned the hard way. her job meant also, that she had to travel around, sometimes for a night or two. For me it was the same and i had this job related trip for two nights. the days prior to my trip, ma wife was very tense. something i didn`t knew from her. i had this really tough trip in front of me and first understood the situation not proper. after i came home, it was in the evening, as soon, as i entered the house, i knew there was a big problem.
the house was dark, but i knew my wife was at home, because her car was in the driveway. i called for her, but didn`t got an answer. then i found her,
she was crumbled up the couch, only a small lamp was on, and obviously crying. i got to her and asked what was up. she just started more crying and sobbing. during her sobbing she told me, that she was pregnant.
at first, i didn´t realised what the problem was. we wanted to get a child. then it hit me like a wrecking ball. she told me, the child isn`t from me.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:40 am

Wow. The story is compelling, and well written. Looking forward to the rest.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:49 am

Penny drop moment

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:56 am

The first and last posts at this thread are probably among the most common reasons guys become cuckolds. Those of us who can work through the conflicts have a pretty good life with a wife like yours.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:33 pm

I'm loving this story, please continue.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:48 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:24 am
Welcome to the forum Gruenberg.
Thank you for your kind words.
and i am happy to have this place here.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:51 pm

Archie457 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:40 am
Wow. The story is compelling, and well written. Looking forward to the rest.
Thank you for the "well written". as told before, english is not my mother tongue, so it is hard for me to write my story and my feelings in a good way.
i don´t know if my message about my thoughts comes the right way to you as a readers. i try me best.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:01 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:56 am
The first and last posts at this thread are probably among the most common reasons guys become cuckolds. Those of us who can work through the conflicts have a pretty good life with a wife like yours.
i don`t know if the events with my highscholl sweetheart brought me in this situation i am in now. i don´t see the connection between her behavior and the situation with my wife. the only common thing is me. and why am i cheated on? i don´t know twice by the women i was in love. and i know for sure that they both loved me at these times. my exgirlfriend tried to come back to me back then. she told me, that she loved me and it was only sex with that asshole. later i knew for sure that she didn´t love him, because he really was a idiot. i didn´t understand why she even wanted to have only sex with him. we had great sex. often and i guess she liked it. i also found out later that it happened that she had sex with him and me the same day. maybe only some hours apart.
in no way i liked what i found out about that situation. i read here that some guys like that, but i was devasted back then. it never really aroused me in any kind of way.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:49 am

gruenberg wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:01 pm
Des 31 wrote:
i don`t know if the events with my highscholl sweetheart brought me in this situation i am in now. i don´t see the connection between her behavior and the situation with my wife. the only common thing is me. and why am i cheated on? i don´t know twice by the women i was in love. and i know for sure that they both loved me at these times. my exgirlfriend tried to come back to me back then. she told me, that she loved me and it was only sex with that asshole. later i knew for sure that she didn´t love him, because he really was a idiot. i didn´t understand why she even wanted to have only sex with him. we had great sex. often and i guess she liked it. i also found out later that it happened that she had sex with him and me the same day. maybe only some hours apart.
in no way i liked what i found out about that situation. i read here that some guys like that, but i was devasted back then. it never really aroused me in any kind of way.
I understand. It's sad to the other party when one is found to be cheating. But it should be no mystery as to the reason. Sex is a primal instinct and need in normal people of adult age. When circumstances come about that presents an opportunity and temptation is at or near its peak, it's very difficult and perhaps near impossible to resist. It need to have nothing to do with love.

A new sex research book reports that up to half of all married women have at some time had sex with other men while married. Most regret it but they were unable to resist. If that's a true statistic, and the researcher admits all such studies are suspect when it comes to exact percentages, I assume the percentage is even higher for women who aren't married.

Before my wife agreed to have sex with other men, with my approval, she had a three-month affair with a co-worker, which I ultimately learned about. She tried to resist for months but ongoing temptation finally won over. I don't know whether her coworker tried to resist but, knowing him, I suspect he also did. When the two found themselves in a storage room on a project one evening as their last job of the day, it happened and I don't think either could hold back by that time.

We can get over it with understanding and I hope you find some peace.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:09 am

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:49 am
gruenberg wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:01 pm
Des 31 wrote:
I understand. It's sad to the other party when one is found to be cheating. But it should be no mystery as to the reason. Sex is a primal instinct and need in normal people of adult age. When circumstances come about that presents an opportunity and temptation is at or near its peak, it's very difficult and perhaps near impossible to resist. It need to have nothing to do with love.
Fidelity is a lack of opportunity.
Des 31 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:49 am
A new sex research book reports that up to half of all married women have at some time had sex with other men while married. Most regret it but they were unable to resist. If that's a true statistic, and the researcher admits all such studies are suspect when it comes to exact percentages, I assume the percentage is even higher for women who aren't married.
in my college days after the separation of my exgirlfriend i had a lot of one-night-stands with girls who were in relationsships. they were not married because of age. but there were also this kind of bars in which a young college kid like myself was picked up by some married women. it didn`t happened often, but sometimes. this MILF and cougar thing was not that commen, back then.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:41 am

so, how it went on:

so, i was sitting there, holding her in my arms, she was sobbing. you can´t imagine the feeling that went through me. there was anger, there was disbelief, there was sadness, there was discomposure. i shouted at her, she started to cry more, i asked "why?" and "who? and "how?" it was a nightmare. you stand up in the morning, everything is fine, and before the day is over, your life is a mess. not a little bit messy, it is over like you had it before.
after we both came down a little bit, and my ongoing questioning, she told me what happened. the reason she was so tense the last days, was that she had been by her gynaecologist and got the results this morning. she had this affair with her boss. WTF? this old bastard? it started a few month ago on a business trip (the classic pattern). i remembered it, she was gone for two nights. they met a client and it was supposed that they had two days to get their work done. but they were successful on the first day, so they celebrated in the evening. just the two of them. her boss, this old, balding, beer belly guy, is a very wordly guy, speaks a few languages, knows everything about everything and he invited her to this upscale restaurant. afterwards they went to the bar of their hotel for a night cap . after a drink or two they made their way to their respective room, which were on the same floor. as they reached her room, he, the gentleman, brought her to her room, he just kissed her and it was the first time, that he made a move on her this evening. he pushed her inside, and forcefully kissed her again and grapped her under her skirt/dress.
"he raped you, that bastard", were my words.
So, if you think that the information, that my beloved wife, my dream, my center of my little world, was pregnant from another man, was the hardest hit on me this evening, you cannot imagine what she said next: "it can´t be called rape, when you have three orgasms in ten minutes."
That was the moment, i went silent. i just looked at her, no one spoke a word. after hours (i guess, maybe seconds) i stood up, took my suitcase from my business trip earlier and left our home.

i drove for hours without going somewhere until i went to a hotel. the next days were a blur. i took time off, called my best buddy, if i can sleep on his couch for a few days and refused to answer her calls. after i had enough of borrowing clothes from my buddy and my mind got back to normal i went home. i found an empty house, but there was a letter of my wife. in this letter she told me, that she knows that our marriage is over, that she loves me, but will understand that i won`t see her anymore, and that she is at her fathers house.
Last edited by gruenberg on Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:51 am

so, how it went on:

i found myself in this empty house. it was a nightmare. and the more i thought about the whole situation the next days, the more i realised that i missed her. i really missed her. i couldn`t image a life without her. i wanted her by my side.

a few days later i took the keys of my car and went to her fathers house. as i ringed the bell, her father opened the door. he didn`t said a word. he just took me in his armes for a few momentes and got his keys of his car and left. i found her in the living room. looking a mess. but on the other side she was the most beautiful woman for me. and we talked and talked. we talked about our past, about her affair, our future, our family, her pregnancy, that she missed her mother so much, that she felt so sorry. and we talked that we wanted to stay together. that we will make our way together, for better or for worse.

the next day i took her home.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:29 am

Good for you, it takes a man to do what you did taking her home.

Pauline

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:47 pm

i've read the whole story, then skimmed over a second time. What i don't see is how she knew you weren't the father? did i miss something?
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:35 pm

dickhurtz472 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:47 pm
i've read the whole story, then skimmed over a second time. What i don't see is how she knew you weren't the father? did i miss something?
you are right, i didn`t communicate that clear.

we tried hard to get her pregnant at that time. though we both were healthy, our doctor told us to take some hormones (wife) and vitamins (me).
also my wife knew exatcly about her feritile days. at this specific month she already had her affair with her boss and we hadn`t sex because i was abroad for a few days. so, she did the maths....

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:44 am

ok, she had sex with her boss on her fertile days, & she is sobbing because she is pregnant?

was she crying because she is happy or sad?

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:38 pm

dickhurtz472 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:44 am
was she crying because she is happy or sad?
pete
it is not so clear to answer this question. it is nor black or white. i try to answer with my ongoing telling the whole development.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:09 pm

so, how it went on:

bringing my wife home didn`t meant that our life went on like nothing happened. it were tough and hard days and weeks.
i learnd how her affair started, maybe even why she did it. and we also had to deal with her pregnancy. she didn`t feel well the first days so i found myself comforting her in the morning because she spend so much time on the toilet. and we had to decide what our story about her pregnancy should be.
that was a difficult decicion. i told earlier that she is really close to her family. so her family knew the true situation. her getting pregnant from her boss. we even told my family, that she had an affair and the result is that we are becoming a baby. my parents wanted to be grandparents for so long that they were on one hand very happy on the other side a little bit confused. but in the end they were happy with us and supported our decision to 100%. this was a big relief for us. we told some very close friends but the most we didn`t broach the issue.

we had to visit her gynecologist. he is also a friend of ours. he is in the same group of peolpe because he lives nearby and we sometimes meet at barbecues or poolparties in our community. he is the cliche of a bachelor doctor. good looking, fun to talk, wealthy, driving a porsche convertible, playing tennis, varying girlfriends and so on. he is also helpful and i would call him even a friend to me. his only problem is his fondnes of german cars. he doesn`t see the grandezza and the personalty of an old italian car. though he is often helping me repairing mine. once he was over at my house, we had to do some things on my old Alfa and my wife came by. we made some chit chat with her while screwing (not that screwing you might think, the screwing with a screwdriver on an engine!) while leaving, my wife informed him, that she had an appointment at his office the next day. after she left, he said: "today i have my fingers in your gear box, tomorrow in your wife...." haha, very funny.
but Dr B, let´s call him, was very professional. he never made a move until today on my wife, there was, of course, some flirting going on when meeting privately, but he didi with all women. he was just a ladies man.
so, we had to meet him, because of her pregnancy. i found out that he already knew the situation and he was very understanding. he made some test over the next time and everything was fine with the baby.

so, they lived happy ever after?
i will tell you, if you are interested.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:38 pm

so, how it went on:

maybe my story is bit to long and boring to read, but i want to give you a impression of the suroundings, how it happened, and maybe why.

the "why" was for me of course very important. i wanted to understand why my wife started her affair. and why with her boss.
we had a perfect life, it seemed to me, and so i didn`t see it coming.
my wife tried for herself also to understand, why she brought herself into this situation.

they first had sex on this particular evening on their business trip. her boss forced himself on her and my wife found that very hot and she really liked that he simply took her. she said, that it was so intense and hot and she came so easily. in our relationship she was often the aggressor when it came to sex. she is also in her professional life extremly tough and has to stand her "man". from being a small child without her mother she always had to take care of her younger sister and brother. now she found herself in a situation, in which she was just be taken. taken by this (mental) strong and confident man who knew what he did. she said, he didn`t ask her what she wanted, he just did. this particular night was a change in her life. she liked to be submissive with him and he was very powerful. they had unprotected sex on this first evening and my wife later realised that fact the next day. but she wasn`t really frightened by it. she told me, that surprised her very much, because she was always the one who is in control of a situation.
well, she didn`t get pregnant on this evening, but their affair continued.

being back home she wanted to have sex with me, wanted that i reclaim her without my knowledge. of course i didn`t know that. she told me, i didn`t remember that specific time, that we made love. and that was the difference for her. she hab me as her husband, the one man in the world, she was in love with and with whom she made love. and on the other side, she just got fucked. fucked by her boss. a man, whose interest in her, was being his joy, being his submissive young affair.

well, they had sex a few times after their business trip. most of at his home, they spend some afternoon, telling her colleagues, that they were meeting clients. sometimes he demanded just a blowjob in his car or office (when nobody was around) before she was leaving home. at this situations it was clear that she was only there for his pleasure. when giving him blowjobs she even didn`t undress. he didn`t touch her, but she told me, she liked that so much that she was very wet. looking back i guess, that was the evenings, when my wife was especially horny, when we had sex.
but i was affraid to ask her about it.