a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
gruenberg
Pervert

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:18 am

so how it went on:

a few weeks passed and Mr. Black was in town again. they had a business meeting in the morning and afterwards they skipped lunch and moved to his hotel. he orderd room service and made my wife receive it in only her stockings and high heels. he stayed dressed and she really liked the fact that the boy from the room service saw her that way. she felt nasty, she confessed afterwards to me, tipping the boy so he could see her wedding and engagment rings. after the boy left they ate, he dressed, my wife half undressed. she told me in the evening that after lunch in his suite she spend a lot of time on her knees eating something else. my wife asumed that he took some blue pill again because he was hard for hours fucking her. the different between her sex sessions with her boss and now with Mr. Black is, that her boss fucked her hard. Mr. Black is more the receiver. my wife straddled and was riding him most of the time. he is in his 60 and though he is tall and fit for his age, he isn`t 20 anymore. nevertheless Mr. Black had some power over my wife i realised later, but the signs were already there.
he stayed for a few days so they were able to repeat their sex session. but the next time, they met at the evening. she told him i was abroad and our daughter is at my parents, so she was able to come by. well this session was something different. my wife came home around midnight. i was still awake reading in bed when she entered our bedroom. she started to undress and we made some small talk. she dropped her dress, underneath she was naked except of black stockings. i watched my beautiful wife and it was somehow surreal. he talked about our daughter while my wife came home from a evening of sex with an elder gentleman. but i was surprised as my wife turned around and i could see her back. there were some red stains. it looked like she received some spanking and i asked her what happened. she went silent for a minute. then she told me that Mr. Black spanked her with his belt. "he did what?" was my reaction. i was bewildered and furios. i jumped up and inspected her back and she told me that it was o.k. she liked that. now i was even more bewildered. i was speechless, i just stared at her. i didn`t realised what happened and what she wanted to tell me. he ordered her to bend over the side of the couch and without a warning he started to spank her butt and her lower back. it was some light spanking just to leave her red but of course it hurt. but she also confessed, that she got really wet and she felt like a small school girl getting her punishment. she was confused by herself but she also knew it made her really horny. after he was done with her he pulled her by her hair and dragged her to the bed and slammed her on the mattress. he was rather powerful this evening, slapped her alot during their fucking and my wife admitted it that she liked to be threated that way by him.
i was speechless. i could not image my beautiful propper wife, this wonderful mother of our daughter, to be that submissive to this guy. i kissed her red stains on her back and she asked me apply some cream on them.
after her shower she came to bed and we talked about it. my wife begged me to not talk about this to him the next time. she wanted to go on with the cheating wife story. and yes, she wanted to repeat it with him. i felt her pussy and she was still wet.
looking back i must have seen it coming. she was submissve to this guys. her boss and now Mr. Black. Her boss treated her not always nice but it was more verbal and psychologically. but Mr. Black spanked her and she loved it. this was a new dimension. my stronge wife in her daily life was a submissive mistress to this guys.

this stony way made a turn i never imagined.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:57 am

damn it, that is way hot. great story.
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:54 pm

it was not easy for me, to accept this. but i did. as always.
there were two main topics that made me thinking.
first, my wife and i have a relationship based on trust and honesty. well, she cheated on me with her boss, but i made our relationship stronger afterwards as the truth came out. my wife is smart and she realised that i wasn`t happy about the recent developments with Mr. Black. and i feared that she won´t tell me everything what is going on to protect me and my feelings. but i wanted that honesty that is so important for us. even if it is hard to handle.
the second topic that concerned me was how to interact with Mr. Black, the guy who is slapping and hurting my wife. unfortunatly, it came faster than expected that i had to handle this. he called me a few days later and asked politely if i would mind it if we are going together to a fair for classic cars. i had to act that i didn`t know about the escapades with my wife so i accept it. the plan was to leave on friday after work, drive over to the town the fair was held, have dinner there and to stay at a hotel, to visit the fair on saturday and leave for the few hours drive back home around early afternoon. that meant to spend more than 24 hours with a guy who is sleeping with my wife. my wife wasn`t happy about this. first because she hoped that she can spend some time with Mr. Black when i was gone for the fair. second she feared that i would betray our charade of her cheating on me.
friday came and Mr. Black came by to pick me up. it was strange to watch him greet my wife and daughter with a hug and a light kiss on the cheek, knowing my innocent looking wife liked to be on her knees sucking his penis. surprisingly the whole trip with Mr. Black was uneventful, we talked alot about men stuff, and about his and my life and i soon forgot the whole spanking-my-wife-thing.
he told me alot of his life, born in Africa, studied in Europe and working in Asia, central America and Europe now. he also told me about his 12 (in words: twelve) children and that it is important for him to be a good father to all of them. that isn`t always easy, because he is travelling so much and his children are scattered arount the world. he grew up believing that many children is a sign of power for a man. telling me this is strange, because he is always very polite with me, and now he was refering to him a powerful man, because of his 12 children, but also knowing that i only have one. but maybe I'm interpreting too much in that now, but it made me thinking.

coming back my wife "punished" me for steeling Mr. Black for a weekend from her by announcing that before he is leaving town she will stay a night at his hotel. her story would be that she is on an overnight business trip. she left the house this particually day looking business as always but underneath her business outfit she wore nothing than tan stockings and afreshly shaved pussy. on her way to the office she brought our daughter to day care and afterwadrs she would go directly to Mr. Blacks hotel. kissing me goodbye she wispered in my ear something like: "your wife will be very naughty tonight...." and she was gone.

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:19 am

this is one of the best, & most believable, stories i have ever read.
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:23 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:54 pm
. surprisingly the whole trip with Mr. Black was uneventful, we talked alot about men stuff, and about his and my life and i soon forgot the whole spanking-my-wife-thing.
I suspect this is quite common - a lover wanting to know and getting to like his mistress's husband. You have something important in common - her, so he will be intrigued to know if you are a person like him and if you get on together. He probably almost wants to have sex with you. Did you feel that he could have made a pass at you? If he had done so, would you have reacted with blokeish affront or would you have gone along with it? Was there any talk about what a fine woman your wife is? He probably had the temptation to disclose to you that he was fucking her. Were you tempted to invite him to fuck her?

btw did he pay for your hotel?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:24 am

dickhurtz472 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:19 am
this is one of the best, & most believable, stories i have ever read.
well, i sometimes sit back and think of how unbelievable this whole stuff is for me. there are or were so many situations i never thought to find myself in.
for example to drive my back then pregnant wife to her lovers house for her to get fucked by him.
or the experience with her getting spanked by Mr. Black.
and there are some other things that happened. unbelievable if someone had told me at my wedding.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:31 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:23 am
gruenberg wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:54 pm
. surprisingly the whole trip with Mr. Black was uneventful, we talked alot about men stuff, and about his and my life and i soon forgot the whole spanking-my-wife-thing.
I suspect this is quite common - a lover wanting to know and getting to like his mistress's husband. You have something important in common - her, so he will be intrigued to know if you are a person like him and if you get on together. He probably almost wants to have sex with you. Did you feel that he could have made a pass at you? If he had done so, would you have reacted with blokeish affront or would you have gone along with it? Was there any talk about what a fine woman your wife is? He probably had the temptation to disclose to you that he was fucking her. Were you tempted to invite him to fuck her?

btw did he pay for your hotel?
i definitly can exclude that he wants to have sex with me. there is not a single sign if something erotic going on between us. it is just two big boys spending time. and i can also exclude for myself to have some homoerotic phantasies.
and i don`t know if he wants me to offer him my wife directly. i guess he is just a cool guy, fucking (and spanking) someones wife and also being a nice guy to the husband.

and no, there was no reason for him to pay for my hotel room. i paid for my room by myself and so did he. but he paid for dinner, i guess. don`t remember it for sure. but he is a generous man. i drove and i know that he paid the petrol.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:59 am

so how it went on:

my wife was definitly a naught wife at her over night stay at his suite.
she came back the next evening after work and looked like a typical working mum. she cuddled with our daughter, looked relaxed, but there was some tension in the air. i didn`t ask her first, but waited for her to tell me from her experience. and she didn`t tell anything first.
we went to bed and she was some kind of distant. normally she is undressing in our bedroom, but this time she came to bed already dressed in a nightgown. we both were tired and although i wanted to know what was going on we fell asleep.
the next morning she was up before me and was already getting dressed, when i saw her back side. well, after the last visit she had some red stains on her lower back, but this time it were rather stripes she had. of course i was confused and asked her what happened. she told me that Mr. Black spanked her harder this time and it hurt alot more. she started to cry and fell in my arms. she excused her behavior and told me that this spanking got her really horny and the harder he slapped her, the hornier she got. i was more then confused holding her in my arms and comforting her, stroking her hair.
again she begged me not to mention something to Mr. Black, not to do anything to him. that was something i had in mind. i wanted to protect her. no one should do this to my wife. but here she was standing, sobbing and confessing that she liked the spanking and the pain. this whole was so wired for me, i can`t explain with my poor english. there were so many different thoughts running through my head. confussion, vengeance but also love for my little darling wife.
we left for work and agreed to talk about it later.
in the evening she told me how he spanked her with his belt and how bad it hurt. she wanted to be his and so she endured the pain. but she also got horny, lying there helplessly. after her spanking he fucked her rough and she didn`t know where all his energy came from. she also told me she had powerful orgasm and it was unbelievable sexy for her to be his mistress and being threatened this way. he even slapped her face with his hand, during blow jobs, pulling her hair and some other rough stuff. it was more than embarrasing for my wife to confess this all and it took some time for the whole story.
i asked her if they never thought about me finding out, because her stains wouldn`t go away in a few days. no, she said she didn`t thought a second about me and i seemed to her that Mr. Black also never thought about the consequences. but she had a talk with him earlier this day and he said to her that she shouldn`t undress infront of me for a few days.
looking back i realise that there was some powerplay going on. he wanted to mark her and he wanted to withhold her from me. and i guess, my wife knew that. maybe not in the heat of the moment, but for sure later, when her brain was filled with other hormones.

at that moment i didn`t knew where this way would lead us

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:17 am

Very erotic story. Brilliant!
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:07 am

this episodes burnt in my brain, thatswhy i still remember so much although it happened years ago.
but we fell in some kind of routine (typing this still feels wired to me). Mr. Black was in tonw every maybe three or four weeks and at that occasions my wife meet him at his hotel for a spanking session and some hard sex. mostly coming home physically ropy. stains, messed make up, bruises, red cheek and something new: red wrists. he was not only spanking her but also bounding her down. my wife confessed, after confronting her about her wrists, that she loved being helpless and being surrendered to his will.

but that was not everything.

They used condoms having sex, not for blow jobs, but for intercourse. my wife didn`t knew if he was seeing someone else, but we asumed. there was this strange relationship with Miss Black but he was also travelling alot and we asumed that he was seeing some other women. he had 12 (in words: twelve!) kids and some of them young, so we were persuming that he still had relationships with their mothers. using condoms didn`t made my wife happy, because she wanted to feel him inside her. my wife was on the pill but was also not happy about that, because getting older she more and more thought about the side effects of hormonal contraception. she read about that, talked about that with her friends and also consulted Dr. B, her gynecologist and our friend. she also informed him about her realtionship with Mr. Black. long story short, she (!) decided to stop taking the pill and get a intrauterine device.
but there was also the topic of STD. we knew more or less nothing about Mr. Black. Dr. B. suggested that Mr. Black should come by his surgery and he would test him. i was not happy about that. a test is only safe for this moment. after the next intercourse with someone else, the tide has turned. but i was overruled by my wife and so she went with Mr. Black to Dr. B.
Dr. B was also instructed by my wife do not tell Mr. Black about her intrauterine device. she wanted Mr. Black to think, that he is fucking her unprotected married pussy. Dr. B., knowing my wife and some of her escapades, just laughed and did so.
from this time Mr. Black had the pleasure to have his way with my wife bareback. my wife was in delight, she told me, she loved the feeling of his cum inside and she also loved going home and feeling it dripping out. and she more and more loved being Mr. Blacks submissive plaything.

i really struggled with my wife being so submissive to another man. this was so different to the woman i know. outside her affair with Mr. Black she was a tough business lady, head of a department in her law firm, a self-sacrificing mother to our little daughter, a loyal friend and sister and daughter to her family. and then there was this woman i was greeting once a month at our entrance: a well fucked one with a pale petite body, blonde messed hair, bruises and stains on her flawless skin, red face with smeared makeup and suffering wrists. but also with a satisfied smile.

i lived a wired life.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:26 am

i already made it clear that it was also a strange journey into theisrealtionship with Mr. Black for my wife. she was also confused by herself that she liked to be treathed that way. he slapped her hard and it must hade been painful for her, but this pain also generated lust in her. she didn`t knew that this could happen. but it was obviously.

but my wife also missed some "normal" stuff and thatswhy something different happened during that time. Mr. Black was gone for a little bit longer and my wife was unsatisfied. this particular eveing she met with her girlfriends for a ladies evening, me baby sitting. she dressed to kill, tight jeans, high heel boots, big hair, bigger make up. they celebrated the divorce of one of her girlfriends and the program was to have fun. much fun.
in the early morning, my wife came home. i heard a car in the driveway and then for maybe 15 min nothing. then i heard my wife coming to our bedroom. wobbleing and giggleing. i pretended to be asleep. unsuccessfully. her words, something like that "hihi, gicks, i just got fucked, gicks"
it is never boring to be married to my wife.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:50 pm

my wife didn`t feel well the next morning. not from the alcohol, but because of the sex she had.

the story behind her ONS: Mr. Black was gone for a linger then usual time and me being busy in my job and also her being a mum with a little daughter who was not easy at that time was a little bit stressful for her but also unsatistying sexually. she was horny and went out with her girlfriends. they were gone dancing. a handful sexy MILFs on tour. of course they were vanilla and they just wanted to have some fun. which meant, some dancing, maybe flirting, vanilla stuff for my wife. and that was the problem. they met some young college guys and partied with them moreortheless the whole evening or night. there was some dancing going on, flirting and some groping, but nothing more. this made my wife even hornier, but with her friends around there was no possibility do to anything with this guys. i asked her if she had done anything with this college guys and she admitted that there was one she found cute and maybe he could had been lucky.
the girls left and my wife shared a cab with one of her girlfriends who lives in our direction. they dropped her of at her house and this left my horny wife the first time alone with the cab driver on her way home. he informed her that this was his last tour and my wife suggested that they stop by a 24h petrol station for a coffee. he agreed, turned of the the taximeter and my wife got two coffee-to-go. they talked standing outside, my wife still horny and dressed to kill. she remembered that he was studying law at the same university she had studied. she never guessed that, she told me, bacause he looked kind of rough. lots of tattoo, big frame but very fit, like he was doing hard work out. but she didn`t even knew his name and she just started to kiss him. kissing led to groping. groping led to making out. making out led to changing in his cab. and there, she blew him. i asked her how she had sex with him in her outfit. she was wearing tight jeans with boots, so just hiking up her dress or skirt wasn`t an option. they switched outside again, my wife dropped her jeans around her knees and he fucked her finally bending her over his cab. and yes, they used a condom. thank god.
after that he brought her home and in our drive way they talked a little more. as she was kissing him good bye, my wife felt that he had a hard penis again. so my wife could not leave him that way and she gave him a quick blow job in front of our house.
what was he thinking? he was sitting in his cab, a blond head was popping up and down in his lap, he maybe saw the tricycle of our daughter, he saw the suburban house with the front yard. but he must liked the situation, because my wife told me, he came fast and she had to do her best to swallow everything.

why felt my wife bad the next morning? because she didn`t know his name. she just gave a young guy a blow job and don`t even know his name. she also feared, some of our neighbors might have seen her. i doubted that. because she maybe might see him again. the lawyer community is manageable small in our town. because he knew where she is living and she didn`t want him to come around and enter our family life.

fortunatly, nothing happened. as long as i know, she never saw him again. none of our neighbors acted strange afterwards.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:00 am

Wow. Just read your whole story. Your wife is amazing. I really wish my wife would be like her. You are true lucky guy. Your wife is amazing mother, top professional, loves you from bottom of her heart and really and loves to fuck. I think that taxi escapade was amazing as well as quickie with the musicia - as well as her sex with the boss and Mr. Black. Thank you for sharing your story.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:41 am

Such a fascinating story. It should be documented in a book in great detail, and the title should be "So how it went on." Exquisite writing so captures the mood.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:18 am

john jasson wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:41 am
Such a fascinating story. It should be documented in a book in great detail, and the title should be "So how it went on." Exquisite writing so captures the mood.
Never thought that my life is stuff for a book. :D

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:20 am

lionbrand wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:00 am
Wow. Just read your whole story. Your wife is amazing. I really wish my wife would be like her. You are true lucky guy. Your wife is amazing mother, top professional, loves you from bottom of her heart and really and loves to fuck. I think that taxi escapade was amazing as well as quickie with the musicia - as well as her sex with the boss and Mr. Black. Thank you for sharing your story.
Thank you for your words, but for me a little more vanilla life would be fine. her escapades are sometimes too much for me.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:16 am

coming back to Mr. Black. as mentioned already above, they met every few weeks. and most of the time it was some hard and rough sex going on. he was dominating her physically which meant some slapping, sometimes with his belt on her bum, but also some slapping her face while blowjobs.

it was strange for me to hear that from my wife because for me she was (still is) the princess that should be protected. i struggled sometimes to let him know i knew of their liaison and demand from him to treat her that way, but my wife begged me not to do.

there was not only his physical domination but also some psycological stuff. for example, my wife nearly always wore pantyhose or stay up stockings at work. but on rare occassions, she is wearing garter belt or corsets with suspenders. i don`t mind this because i don`t like the suspenders. i prefer definitly stay ups, i find them more erotic. but that is my opinion and not Mr. Blacks. so she started to wear them for him. most of the time it were garter belts with nude (for work) or black (for the evening) stockings. she even wore them when they weren`t meeting, like her daily office routine. only when wearing thight or too short skirts or dresses she didn`t wore them because it could have been seen.

another change in her submission for him was her availability for him. my wife is very close to her family and it is very important for her to meet them regulary. this includes the typical sunday lunch every few weeks at her fathers house. on one of this sundays Mr. Black was in town and he wanted to meet with her. it surprised me that she asked me to go with our daughter alone to her fathers and tell him that she wasn`t feeling well and instead she obeyed Mr. Black and went to his hotel. the story for me was that she was meeting with some friend. thatshow i found myself eating lunch at her fathers knowing that at the same time my sweet wife got fucked (and maybe slapped) by her black dominant lover. surreal. surprising. her behavior was very strange for me.

another thing that surprised me happened around that time. my wife was working at home in our office one evening and as i was coming in the room her phone rang. it was Mr. Black. she greeted him and as she was looking at me with a smile on her face she told him that i was not at home. i was surprised and set down across from her. during that phone call with more professional topics, she called him "daddy" and refered to herself of "his little slut". well, this was something knew for me. my wife, this stronge tough woman, being so verbally submissive to another man, was something really new to me. of course i knew from their meetings and how he was treating her, but hearing her talking to him this way, was a new dimension.
although it ws a professional phone call, he ordered her to get naked, what she of course did immediatly and played a little bit with her self. i just sat there across from her and watched the show. after they finished their call, she stood up, took my hand and led me to our couch, where she lay down and begged me to lick her. which i did. of course. at long last i am her husband i am here to make her happy.

i don`t remember every single meet up between them at that time, but there were some situations that are so outstanding i will never forget.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:04 am

Thanks for your story. I think that once you took your wife back after her first affair you gave up control. Luckily you seem to be able to live with it. What’s the current situation and state of your marriage?

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:35 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:16 am
i don`t remember every single meet up between them at that time, but there were some situations that are so outstanding i will never forget.
WOW! I just discovered your thread. A big thank you for sharing this all with us, I think you're a very good writer. It's really appreciated. You often refer that most the events happen a few years ago, is your wife still seeing Mr. Black nowadays? I hope it's not too personal to ask, but how old are you and your wife actually now?

I hope you'll continue your story soon.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:51 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:04 am
Thanks for your story. I think that once you took your wife back after her first affair you gave up control. Luckily you seem to be able to live with it. What’s the current situation and state of your marriage?
no, i wouldn`t say that i gave up control. i guess, if i really asked her to stop, she would. but my main will is to see her happy. and living out her sexuality makes my wife happy. so why should i deny her that?
i soon realised that i would loose her if i imprison her in an (maybe golden) cage. the more i gave her freedom, the more she loves me.

our stage of marriage is simply described: happily and stronge.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:01 am

MaxCargo wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:35 am
gruenberg wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:16 am
WOW! I just discovered your thread. A big thank you for sharing this all with us, I think you're a very good writer. It's really appreciated. You often refer that most the events happen a few years ago, is your wife still seeing Mr. Black nowadays? I hope it's not too personal to ask, but how old are you and your wife actually now?

I hope you'll continue your story soon.
no, this affair with Mr. Black is over nowadays. and i guess it is good, how it went on with him. it maybe stopped at the right time. i don`t know how it would developed. there were some strange things my wife did with him and for him and he definitly liked to have his beautiful young married pet and to play with her by testing her limits. and even had her exceed them. and her bounderies fell with him. very easily.

about our age: well, the big 4 is coming with giant strides.
but, fortunatly for my wife, she has this fascinating ability to dress up looking way younger. she has this tight body of a teenager and with her smallish breast seeing her on a nude beach (for example) you wouldn`t guess her age written in her passport.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:38 am

before i will tell you how it went on, i have to leave the cronological timeline because something very interesting happened these days.

my wife came up not too wealthy and all she achieved in her professional life is her sole merit. but it is very important for her to help others because she is knowing how hard life is sometimes. thatswhy she started a program in her law firm to help female young graduates form law school to get into business. one of her mentees is a young lady who is working at her law firm for maybe a year. i got to know her and her husband also because my wife invited them a few times for dinner at our house. let`s call her Anna. my wife and i had been at her wedding last autumn and Anna is married to a nice guy. Anna reminds my wife of herself when she was just graduating because she is ambitious and wants to become a lawyer like my wife. they both hit it off immediatly and i guess they are like a big and a small sister to each other.
Anna and my wife closed a big case this month and celebrated this with a few glasses after work. when my wife came home that particular evening she was kind of in high spirits. and tipsy, of course. my wife told me something very interesting, what i never imagined. Anna is a good looking women in her mid twenties, nice set of tits (i have already seen her in a bikini), tight bum and with long wavy brown hairs. Anna confessed at this evening, being a little too tipsy and feeling big trust in my wife, that she worked as an escort during her studies. it was only for a year because she and her boyfriend (now husband) didn`t come from a wealthy background and money was more than tight for her. Anna didn´t studied in our home town but at another law school in our country and she told my wife that she came into the escort business by a friend who had never problems with money without working during her time at the university. if you get to know Anna, you would never guess that she did this kind of work. she is beautiful, for sure, but also seemed to me some kind of a shy and reserved person. so you can be wrong.
for my wife this was all very interesting, because she also did something similar during her student days. my wife worked as a nude modell, i already told here. but the difference is, my wife still has good memories about that, but Anna didn`t, looking back. first it was a big problem for her relationship with her now husband. they nearly broke up, because he didn`t like her doing the escort thing. and not all clients were Richard Gere material. Anna told my wife also, that it was not always bad. you can`t do this job on a high level if you are repelled by the tought of sleeping with (mostly) older and not always good looking men. high level meant that Anna only worked once or maybe twice a month and earned enough money to live a life as a student. and it was not always about sex. her job also included dinner dates, or company to a reception. something like that.
but my wife also found out from Anna, that there were some clients, Anna really enjoyed her time with them. but that was something she could never tell her husband. of course most of the time Anna faked her orgasm, but with some of her clients she didn`t had to do it. she liked the sex with them and Anna confessed, she wouldn`t have minded if they hadn`t paid her.
this topic is really fascinating my wife, and when ever m wife is out with Anna this days, she is urging Anna to tell her something aobut her adventures as a student escort. i hope that will not lead to something new.....

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:58 pm

It’s great to hear from you again, but disappointing that you’ve jumped forward to say Mr Black has gone because I was enjoying the progression of their relationship. In my imagination I was looking forward to hearing that he wanted child number 13 with your wife.

But please do continue with your story.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:54 pm

annsman wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:58 pm
It’s great to hear from you again, but disappointing that you’ve jumped forward to say Mr Black has gone because I was enjoying the progression of their relationship. In my imagination I was looking forward to hearing that he wanted child number 13 with your wife.

But please do continue with your story.
Mr. Black is gone today. but that don`t mean that there is not one or two stories to be told. there is a lot to tell about his and my wifes history.

but don`t get me wrong, but child nr. 13....
i just looked around my house. it is big, but there are not 12 children running aroung. did i miss something?

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:37 pm

You said mr Black had twelve children with his multiple wives, not with your wife. I just assumed he’d want to have one with your wife as well, I know I would!!

You tell that your wife is submissive to whatever he wanted, so I can’t see her objecting if he wanted to impregnate her.

I’m not criticising because I find it so erotic.