Fucklicking

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you do fucklicking?

i love it
46%
I don't like this
4%
I want to do
50%

Total votes: 303

BOGMANDIAS
Experienced

Fucklicking

Unread post by BOGMANDIAS » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:23 am

What is your experience with fucklicking? Has Bull ever cum while you do fucklicking? Do you avoid touching the bull's dick or don't you care? Do you feel humiliated when the bull's balls hit you in the face?

vmb69
Pervert

Re: Fucklicking

Unread post by vmb69 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:32 am

Wife and I have talked about it, and she us really interested in trying

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:48 pm

I needed another option to say we tried it and my wife loved it, and I was ok with it so can’t say I loved it or didn’t like it.

We talked about it for some time, but never had the opportunity until some time ago. I’m not sexually interested in her boyfriend other than him with her, but am not scared of contact in thrresomes, I even guided him into her which really turned her on.

She was having an on/off affair with her ex-boss who seemed to be into everything and we all agreed that on a weekend away that we’d try double vaginal penetration and me going down on her while they had sex. Trying the DP was fun, but she was too tight to take both of us. We tried several positions for me licking her before we worked out what worked, which turned out to be more frustrating and also amusing that erotic.

We read a lot about 69 with the husband below, but that didn’t work for us as I was too close to focus on the action, and I never experienced his balls hiiting me in the face, but I can’t imagine that being humiliating. Ann sitting on him reverse cowboy was OK to start with, but when he started thrusting my tongue kept losing her clit.

The best position for us was Ann and me in a 69 on our sides with him making love to her from behind.

Ann loved it, physically and emotionally, and I was happy to do it, but the best part for me was when he came and started to go soft and I managed to push my tongue into her. Naturally my tongue was against his shrinking cock, but I didn’t think about that, just that I was having a really fresh creampie
Before anyone asks I’m not into cock sucking and didn’t even think about it, the turn on was that he’d just cum inside her.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:54 pm

What is fucklicking?

Misslindassub
Trainable

Unread post by Misslindassub » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:46 pm

ive only had the pleasure of trying this once with the wife's 2nd massuer, he understood the cuckold scenario and suggested it.

curiouscouple122
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple122 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:15 pm

So.. I have experienced this over a dozen times. My wife loves me to lick her clit while her bull fucks her. I have done this from underneath while shes laying on top, I've done this while shes laying on her back, I sandwich between them and my head is pressed between him and my wifes mound while he fucks her. Occasionally his cock will slip out and slap me in the face, or right in my mouth. Sometimes he leans back and really hits her G spot to make her squirt all over my face. It's both humiliating and sexually submissive. I love doing it as I am somewhat submissive and because she enjoys it, it is a turn on for me. This usually leaves me a sloppy wet messed with her cum left drying on my face, while they reposition and keep fucking in different positions. Of course this is a precursor sometimes to them taking a small break, where my wife will instruct me on the proper way to perform fellatio on her lovers cock. They will talk about me while I'm doing all of these and I can hear them commenting and saying things, and it pushes all my buttons.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:34 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:54 pm
What is fucklicking?
In a threesome, when a man and a woman are having sex, vaginal or anal, and the third person, m or f, licks the cock and pussy, or cock and ass, of the first two.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:37 am

BOGMANDIAS wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:23 am
What is your experience with fucklicking? Has Bull ever cum while you do fucklicking? Do you avoid touching the bull's dick or don't you care? Do you feel humiliated when the bull's balls hit you in the face?
When our Bull takes my wife doggie style which is his favorite choice, on his orders i begins sucking his balls and
then slowly lick up the crack till my tongue is at the entrance to his ass.Rimming as he pounds her seems to make
him push into her harder.
What i love most is to have my tongue at his hole and feeling him tighten as he shoots his load. After he has cum
he lays down on his back and as i clean his cock and balls he fingers her ass. When i am done i crawl up and often
she has saved his load and feeds it to me.
love it all!

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:53 am

We found "fucklicking" to be an amusing fantasy, but distracting to facilitate during sex unless we started off that way. When we first started inviting wife's lover to our marital bed, we had a water bed - he was standing at the foot of the bed and we tried it that way with us in a 69 position. He was pulling her back into him which pulled them away from me and the bed was bouncing all over. :-))) The water bed was part of the problem. For us, much better for me to kiss and stimulate my wife as her lover fucked her, then give the wife and her lover oral after his orgasm inside her. It was obvious after time: if the wife had orgasmed with her lover, she'd want me to take seconds and be done with it. If she hadn't yet orgasmed, she would want oral from me, or direct me to service her lover while she used the Hitachi on herself. She had more frequent orgasms with her lover when I wasn't in the bedroom with them. That was how we rolled!

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:58 pm

I’ve done this several times in orgies or with couples. Typically I’ll be on the bottom of a 69 when the guy will slide his cock in her from behind, and depending on if she gets on her knees I’ll reach my head up with my tongue lig to lick his shaft as he’s pumping her. If she’s lower I’ll just let his cock slide ibetween my mouth and her vagina. Most times the guys cum in her in 5 minutes, slide out, as her vagina drops his sperm into my eager mouth. The woman will ride my mouth, but really my face, with his cum drenching me, even my hair. After she cums on my face I finally catch my breath, and hopefully, if the guy has good stamina, he’ll get erect from watching and fuck me.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:37 am

After the first time I did (in "our" club), my wife LadyD told me that this was just what she wanted me to do.
"It is so arousing to know that you are witnessing from only some centimeters I'm being fucked and I know so well if I feel your tongue. Then I'm sure too that the balls of my lover are hitting your nose."

From our diary, Dinoo

Drcaliente
Prepubescent

Unread post by Drcaliente » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:00 am

Kneeling wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:37 am
BOGMANDIAS wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:23 am
When our Bull takes my wife doggie style which is his favorite choice, on his orders i begins sucking his balls and
then slowly lick up the crack till my tongue is at the entrance to his ass.Rimming as he pounds her seems to make
him push into her harder.
What i love most is to have my tongue at his hole and feeling him tighten as he shoots his load. After he has cum
he lays down on his back and as i clean his cock and balls he fingers her ass. When i am done i crawl up and often
she has saved his load and feeds it to me.
love it all!
The hottest post I have read today. Dreamer here!

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:48 am

I used to love fucklicking. With my head propped up on a pillow I'd be comfortable enough to keep my head up high enough to lick her clit all the while the boyfriend's fucking her. It was embarrassing having his balls drag back and forth across my face but that was part of the fun. He'd often pull out and push his dick in my mouth and I'd get to taste her juices on him. When he came I'd be able to feel his muscles tense up and half way through his orgasm he'd pull out and finish off in my mouth. Once I'd swallowed his cum and cleaned him, his cum would start dribbling out of her then I'd clean her and concentrate on her until she came.
I loved the whole experience.

hardbottom
Prepubescent

Unread post by hardbottom » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:21 am

Fucklicking is my wildest fantasy. There is something amazing about it.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:56 pm

We’re still brand new to cuckoldry, but my gf really wants to do this. We’ve fantasized together about me just licking her clit while her Bull fucks her. Then we’ve admitted the possibility of incidental tongue to cock contact, and her arousal at the idea of her Bull’s balls in my face. Finally she admitted that she has fantasized about him finishing in my mouth, and me cleaning them both with my tongue.

For my part, if it arouses my Queen, it drives me wild with lust.

danum
Virgin

Unread post by danum » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:30 pm

one of my favourite positions. i like everything about it. im in the action up close, so close that i can feel the spray of my wifes juices when he fucks her vigorously. his balls dragging across my face. after he cums, as he pulls out slowly, it plops down on my face. i suck it and then licks my wife clean. awwww! just heaven

dan

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:03 pm

This is why we much prefer to have long-term relationships. Positions like fucklicking take comfort and trust to be enjoyable and not awkward. I think most guys who participate in fucklicking threesomes are at least bi comfortable, but not every husband who enjoys fucklicking wants to suck a dick, and not every guy who fucks a hotwife in this position wants his dick sucked. You have to be on the same page or it won't end well.

One of our past friends was dominant with both of us and sometimes initiated mild bi contact with me, especially while fucklicking. The thing is, he didn't want me to be eager for it. Humiliating me in front of my wife turned him on, literally rubbing my face in it. He'd drag his balls across my face or slap his dick on my forehead while I'd continue to lick my wife. We were messaging before one of our threesomes, chatting about his kink. Basically if I had wanted to suck his dick (and I didn't) then it wouldn't be a turn-on for him. He loved my way of pretending to ignore what he was doing, submissively "taking it like a bitch" but not enjoying it like one. He jacked on my face and I didn't even acknowledge that it was happening. That dynamic we had drove him wild. To be clear, the forced bi play was enthusiastically consensual and left me with an acquired taste for it.

The first time we tried fucklicking, early in our hotwife adventures, I blew my load while I was doing it. My wife and I were in the 69 position on a hotel bed, her sucking and jacking me while I licked her. She sometimes plays this game with me during threesomes where she tries to jack me to a premature ejaculation while she's getting laid, but this time was a surprise. I felt myself getting too close so I tried to move my hips away from her mouth but I was trapped in that position. When I started to spurt she pulled her head up, ruining my orgasm as I helplessly erupted on myself and the sheet.

Fucklicking had been entirely my idea. After a lot of fantasy talk my wife was excited to try it. Then I had to reassure the other guy that I wasn't using this as an excuse to suck his dick and, frankly, I had to reassure my wife the same thing. Now it was happening, only I was completely flaccid and experiencing intense pangs of cuckold regret and soul-cratering shame. Regret isn't strong enough. It fucking pissed me off to hear him grunt while he fucked my wife. His cock slid in and out of her -- my own wife's pussy -- and I felt deeply ashamed of myself. Then hearing her getting off on it, I felt this illogical sense of having been wronged. It was utter torment.

And yet I knew that I needed to make this a good experience for her if I wanted to do it again so I dutifully continued licking and sucking her clit. She made no move to let me out from underneath her and the other guy didn't even realize I had blown my load so he was still pumping away. I was acutely aware of the thick cock over my face, rubbing against my nose. The taste of condom in my mouth and the feel of sweaty balls on my forehead felt wrong and gross but I focused on getting her off. My wife took my limp dick between her lips and held it there like a straw, tonguing my little dick and trying to help me recover, but she spit it out as she was getting close. He finished juuuust before he could get her all the way to orgasm, catching his breath while still inside of her as I finished her off with my tongue.

Was it worth it? On the way home my wife ordered me to set up another fucklicking date as soon as possible. So yeah...
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Kays Cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Kays Cuck » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:54 pm

I haven't done it but sure want to. And you guys make it sound even better than i imagine. Someday I will hopefully get the chance. Love reading these descriptions. Thanks fellas.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:40 pm

iloanmywife wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:03 pm
This is why we much prefer to have long-term relationships. Positions like fucklicking take comfort and trust to be enjoyable and not awkward. I think most guys who participate in fucklicking threesomes are at least bi comfortable, but not every husband who enjoys fucklicking wants to suck a dick, and not every guy who fucks a hotwife in this position wants his dick sucked. You have to be on the same page or it won't end well.

One of our past friends was dominant with both of us and sometimes initiated mild bi contact with me, especially while fucklicking. The thing is, he didn't want me to be eager for it. Humiliating me in front of my wife turned him on, literally rubbing my face in it. He'd drag his balls across my face or slap his dick on my forehead while I'd continue to lick my wife. We were messaging before one of our threesomes, chatting about his kink. Basically if I had wanted to suck his dick (and I didn't) then it wouldn't be a turn-on for him. He loved my way of pretending to ignore what he was doing, submissively "taking it like a bitch" but not enjoying it like one. He jacked on my face and I didn't even acknowledge that it was happening. That dynamic we had drove him wild. To be clear, the forced bi play was enthusiastically consensual and left me with an acquired taste for it.

The first time we tried fucklicking, early in our hotwife adventures, I blew my load while I was doing it. My wife and I were in the 69 position on a hotel bed, her sucking and jacking me while I licked her. She sometimes plays this game with me during threesomes where she tries to jack me to a premature ejaculation while she's getting laid, but this time was a surprise. I felt myself getting too close so I tried to move my hips away from her mouth but I was trapped in that position. When I started to spurt she pulled her head up, ruining my orgasm as I helplessly erupted on myself and the sheet.

Fucklicking had been entirely my idea. After a lot of fantasy talk my wife was excited to try it. Then I had to reassure the other guy that I wasn't using this as an excuse to suck his dick and, frankly, I had to reassure my wife the same thing. Now it was happening, only I was completely flaccid and experiencing intense pangs of cuckold regret and soul-cratering shame. Regret isn't strong enough. It fucking pissed me off to hear him grunt while he fucked my wife. His cock slid in and out of her -- my own wife's pussy -- and I felt deeply ashamed of myself. Then hearing her getting off on it, I felt this illogical sense of having been wronged. It was utter torment.

And yet I knew that I needed to make this a good experience for her if I wanted to do it again so I dutifully continued licking and sucking her clit. She made no move to let me out from underneath her and the other guy didn't even realize I had blown my load so he was still pumping away. I was acutely aware of the thick cock over my face, rubbing against my nose. The taste of condom in my mouth and the feel of sweaty balls on my forehead felt wrong and gross but I focused on getting her off. My wife took my limp dick between her lips and held it there like a straw, tonguing my little dick and trying to help me recover, but she spit it out as she was getting close. He finished juuuust before he could get her all the way to orgasm, catching his breath while still inside of her as I finished her off with my tongue.

Was it worth it? On the way home my wife ordered me to set up another fucklicking date as soon as possible. So yeah...
Very well told and mirrors our experience except I quite often remained clothed so I didn’t get off during it. They both did.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:41 am

I LOVE fuck licking. Every thing about it. Have done it many times as third with couples and always fuck like when Mrs Warm is getting some cock. I LOVE feeling them fuck with my tongue. Licking his cock as it slides in and out, licking her clit as he's balls deep. And the ultimate is feeling his cock pulse and his load pump into her, then when he's spent, he slides out, I lick him clean then she sits down on my face and tongue and his delicious load falls into my hungry mouth :)

Cumcpl
Trainable

Unread post by Cumcpl » Sat May 06, 2023 10:07 pm

I can make my wife cum multiple times after each other if I lick her while she rides our boyfriend. Having her completely exhausted by orgasms is a big turn on.
Always interested in meeting new people..... feel free to pm

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:00 am

Cumcpl wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 10:07 pm
I can make my wife cum multiple times after each other if I lick her while she rides our boyfriend. Having her completely exhausted by orgasms is a big turn on.
I like how you call him ‘our boyfriend’ and I’m envious that you get to experience this hot act with your wife.

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:30 am

I absolutely LOVE fucklicking!! It is important to make sure the guy is OK with it though. The first time I did it my wife was the one who came up with the idea. I have cleaned her for the last 25 years or so, so she was encouraging me to stay close. One thing sort of led to another and she guided my face in there while she rode him reverse cowgirl style. She was holding my hair and just kept pulling my face closer and closer. I licked at her clit and she loved it and shoved my face in there. That first time I stayed on her clit since I didn't know how he would react to a surprise set of lips and tongue on his balls. Now we do it alot. There are a surprising number of guys who like it. Typically she 69s with me and squeezes and beats my balls while he fucks her and I fucklick.

Maximus54
Experienced

Unread post by Maximus54 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:54 pm

For us, a play encounter is just not complete without it.
I am serious when I say that it puts me in orbit.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:49 pm

I'm not allowed in the bedroom while they are fucking. Wife says I'm not worthy. I do all my licking after he is done.