My Wife and her Ex Husband

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SoFLCuck
Experienced

My Wife and her Ex Husband

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Mon May 04, 2020 5:33 am

My wife and I have been married for over 7 years. She was married once before and has remained in good terms with her ex husband. Just last week she told me that her ex husband was going through a rough time since he was laid off from work in mid March and doesn’t know when he will be back to work again. She suggested allowing him to move in with us until things get better. Thinking she just wanted to help him, I didn’t hesitate. She later told me she was looking forward to having sex with him again. We enjoy the cuckold lifestyle but being cuckolded by her ex husband both excites me and makes me nervous at the same time.

demale
Experienced

Re: My Wife and her Ex Husband

Unread post by demale » Mon May 04, 2020 5:39 am

Could be awkward since there was an emotional bond between them.

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Mon May 04, 2020 5:54 am

She’s told me she has no feelings for him but the sex with with incredible. According to her, he is very hung and loves to show off.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue May 05, 2020 6:45 am

My wife's ex-husband is an abusive asshole who did prison time for abusing his second wife so no way he could ever get back into the picture! That being said, her ex-boyfriend, the guy that helped her get away from her ex-husband, is very much in the picture! He has one of the biggest cocks my wife has ever had and when she started back cuckolding me after a several year layoff he is the one she started with. She looked him up on social media and invited him for a visit. The first night he was in our home she fucked him! It had been 25 years since she had that cock inside her and she wasn't disappointed. She recently admitted that the still has feelings for him and has never quit caring about him but she could never be married to him. He visits us about once a year and they always fuck when he is here. This has been going on for over 5 years now and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. I would be okay if he moved in with us, as would my wife, but he likes his independence.

BD8280
Experienced

Unread post by BD8280 » Tue May 05, 2020 7:48 am

This sounds awesome to be fair. If he’s a good guy it sounds like you’ll have to oblige... :)
It’s my fantasy for something like this to happen.
It’s also my fantasy to pretend with my wife that I don’t know she’s fucking him. For them to have sex at the most dangerous times while I’m downstairs and them upstairs for example... or at the dinner table 😂
Ohhhhhh dreams, dreams

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Tue May 05, 2020 9:08 pm

My wife hasn’t really got a prominent Ex. Her longest relationship has been me and second longest is her current boyfriend who she has been seeing for about a year and a half. I wish she had an ex as this could have helped us kick this lifestyle off earlier - I think the competition, the danger of emotions re-emerging, the fact that he already knows how to please her would all be very hot for me - I love the thought of this!

PeterDonna

Unread post by PeterDonna » Tue May 05, 2020 10:10 pm

SoFLCuck wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 5:33 am
She later told me she was looking forward to having sex with him again. We enjoy the cuckold lifestyle but being cuckolded by her ex husband both excites me and makes me nervous at the same time.
Hey, Peter and Donna here.

We are curious if this could become a polyamorous relationship with regards to your wife?

You have an interesting opportunity here.

Donna and Pete

UtridOfAustin
Virgin

Unread post by UtridOfAustin » Tue May 12, 2020 6:28 am

any updates?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue May 12, 2020 9:37 am

The biggest problem I think I would have by letting anyone move in with us to fuck my wife would be how to get rid of him once he realizes he's in an ideal position. He gets to fuck your wife whenever he or she wants and lives rent-free. It's possible neither he nor your wife would agree when you feel it's time for him to move out. The guy may even be someone who doesn't want to do much around the house, but that could be the least of your problems.

Some guys who do this, as evidenced by postings here in the cuck board, end up being the maid to both. I suggest you ask your wife all the reasons they split, then think how those circumstances are likely to affect you personally or your day-to-day living with him.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Tue May 12, 2020 10:11 am

My wife's first extramarital fling was with an ex boyfriend she had wanted to marry. He turned her down. She got over him, but when he was in our town again, she wanted to show him the hot pussy he turned down. She fucked his brains out.

A few years later, he asked her to go to Costa Rica with him for a week. She did, and this was before cell phones. I figured they'd have sex constantly while I watched our babies at home. Wrong. They fucked like twice, and he was a dud. She came back and said she loved seeing the country, but would never see him again. And, she didn't.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Tue May 12, 2020 4:46 pm

SoFLCuck wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 5:54 am
She’s told me she has no feelings for him but the sex with with incredible. According to her, he is very hung and loves to show off.
I hope you keep us updated on how things go. If he’s a cool guy and respects you and your home then this could be a win win for the Cuckold Lifestyle.

We thought seriously about moving to my wife’s Bulls neighborhood and living within walking distance. She could fuck him when ever she wanted. The thought of her getting fucked 3 or more times a week, and him staying over was incredibly erotic.

Atl-hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Atl-hubby » Thu May 14, 2020 3:34 pm

I am an ex, and my ex-wife has a new man. I am so desperate for her to cuck me that I have offered her a wonderful deal of help with rent and such just to have her record a short audio story for me about how big her new man is and how well he fucks her, a custom JOI with some humiliation thrown in. I hope so bad she will do it. I only have one picture left of her beautiful pussy when she bent over and let me take a picture one day when I was there and he had stepped out to smoke, less than 30 minutes after he fucked her roughly as I was on the way over. The inability to ever reclaim or clean her has driven the fetish to mythical proportions. I would buy them a house if they would let me watch from the corner just one time. Ah.. I miss her lol.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Thu May 14, 2020 4:59 pm

stonemtncouple wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:46 pm
SoFLCuck wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 5:54 am
I hope you keep us updated on how things go. If he’s a cool guy and respects you and your home then this could be a win win for the Cuckold Lifestyle.

We thought seriously about moving to my wife’s Bulls neighborhood and living within walking distance. She could fuck him when ever she wanted. The thought of her getting fucked 3 or more times a week, and him staying over was incredibly erotic.
Stoney, you should PM Pixwellguy...his wife's man moved a few houses down to make life easier. Very hot! Ask him about it.

Troilus

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Fri May 15, 2020 7:03 am

Update: Her ex husband moved in with us last Friday. Today makes a week that he has been living with us. He has been extremely respectful and very appreciative that he can stay with us. We have been hanging out, having dinner together every night, and playing card games. So far nothing has happened, but she tells me that it will happen without a doubt.

UtridOfAustin
Virgin

Unread post by UtridOfAustin » Fri May 15, 2020 10:31 am

SoFlCuck - We are glad thibgs are going well. I dont recall if you said - when will he be moving out? Have all 3 of you agreed to this comdition?

reader01810
Player

Unread post by reader01810 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:06 am

Can’t wait till she fucks him...

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Fri May 15, 2020 2:24 pm

We agreed he can stay with us for up to 6 months but not longer than that.

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:38 pm

It’s been a little over a month that the ex husband moved in. He has become more comfortable with us now. They are now having sex 3-4 times a week. He is okay with being watched which is a treat for me.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:05 pm

SoFLCuck wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:38 pm
It’s been a little over a month that the ex husband moved in. He has become more comfortable with us now. They are now having sex 3-4 times a week. He is okay with being watched which is a treat for me.
This is hot. How do you and he get along? Are into cleanup? If so, do you do it in front of him? How often are you getting pussy?

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:27 am

These kind of situations can sometimes be a problem but for my wife and I it worked out well. Her first extramarital relationship was with a guy she dated in college. He was assigned a work project in our area and they were able to meet for drinks. After drinks they went to his hotel where they finally consummated their relationship. They continued to meet several times a month during the duration of his work assignment. She always stayed overnight in his room and sometimes 2 or 3 nights at a time. I know this is also very risky but it worked out well for us. Her positive experience with him opened her up to other experiences which have all worked out well.

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:57 am

D+D wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:05 pm
SoFLCuck wrote:
This is hot. How do you and he get along? Are into cleanup? If so, do you do it in front of him? How often are you getting pussy?

We have been getting along incredibly well. I do love clean up. I have not cleaned her up yet in front of him. Usually she calls me in the room after they are done and I do my thing. Haven’t gotten any pussy since they started their thing.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:52 pm

SoFLCuck wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:57 am
D+D wrote:
SoFLCuck wrote:

We have been getting along incredibly well. I do love clean up. I have not cleaned her up yet in front of him. Usually she calls me in the room after they are done and I do my thing. Haven’t gotten any pussy since they started their thing.
I can tell you're enjoying, but if you ask for pussy, would she let you?

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:43 pm

D+D wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:52 pm
SoFLCuck wrote:
D+D wrote:
SoFLCuck wrote:

No. Not because he is her ex. We have agreed that she does not like being with multiple men. Even when she has had a regular Bull, I am cut off.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:37 pm

SoFLCuck wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:43 pm
D+D wrote:
SoFLCuck wrote:
D+D wrote:

No. Not because he is her ex. We have agreed that she does not like being with multiple men. Even when she has had a regular Bull, I am cut off.
Does he know that you're not getting any cunt since he's getting it?

BTW, is your wife fertile, and is he bareback?

Troilus

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:28 am

troilusand wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:37 pm
SoFLCuck wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:43 pm
D+D wrote:
SoFLCuck wrote:

Does he know that you're not getting any cunt since he's getting it?

BTW, is your wife fertile, and is he bareback?

Troilus
Yes she told him that I would not be getting any pussy as long as she is with him. She did decide to go on birth control as soon as he moved in since she enjoys bareback.