My Wife and her Ex Husband

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SoFLCuck
Experienced

Re: My Wife and her Ex Husband

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:28 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:10 am
SoFLCuck wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:24 am
bradisalpha wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:19 am
SoFLCuck wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:59 am

I have a metal cage the we purchased at lockthecock.com. It’s called the Undelivered Package. I’m in chastity all the time now. The cage comes off on Fridays for cleaning and shaving and then it goes back on.
That is a nice cage.. do you use the urethral sound ??

Brad
Thank you Brad. Yes, we use the urethral sound.
Good boy. It adds the constant cuckold reminder that your dickie is locked tightly. When your cage is removed it gives you the empty feeling along with missing the snug, enclosed feeling.. usually leaving you feeling lost and insecure.

I enjoy seeing a cuckold released from his cage and urethral sound .. instantly horny and hard.. cumming quickly with any arousing touches.. and then left with a very confusing, insecure, lost, frustrated feeling.. almost begging to be locked up again to feel the security of his cage and the fullness of the sound inserted.. giving him his identity back... feeling safe as a caged cuckold.

Have you experienced these feelings when you are released ??

Brad
Hi Brad. What you describe is absolutely accurate. First, by being locked I don’t feel the stress of having to compare cocks when a Bull is around. The cage provides that sense of security. When the cage is removed for the purpose of allowing me to orgasm, I am super excited and cum very quickly. As soon as that happens I feel confused and vulnerable. Once the cage goes back on, I am in my happy place.

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:17 am

Last night during dinner I finally had the courage to ask her ex-husband not to move out next month. He was happy to hear that. We are going to try to make this a long term arrangement if possible. I reminded him that I have been pussy-free for 5 months now and I was really missing it. He said “We will think of something” but he did not elaborate on anything. Let’s see what happens.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:18 am

SoFLCuck wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 5:33 am
My wife and I have been married for over 7 years. She was married once before and has remained in good terms with her ex husband. Just last week she told me that her ex husband was going through a rough time since he was laid off from work in mid March and doesn’t know when he will be back to work again. She suggested allowing him to move in with us until things get better. Thinking she just wanted to help him, I didn’t hesitate. She later told me she was looking forward to having sex with him again. We enjoy the cuckold lifestyle but being cuckolded by her ex husband both excites me and makes me nervous at the same time.
I liked that too when he visited but we have moved a long way away, so it couldn't be a regular thing. Very hot.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

LAlurker
Virgin

Unread post by LAlurker » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:53 am

I have to say, your situation really intrigues me. Can I ask what the sleeping arrangements are? Does he take over your bedroom when they are having sex? Do they have sex in his room? Does he ever spend the night in your bed? I’m glad that you think he is a great guy and want for this to be a long term arrangement. Another thread here asked if cucks have feeling for their wife’s Bull. Do you think that is true for your arrangement? Do you ever see yourself submitting to him and having any Bull/cuck sexual relationship? Do you think your wife would be into that? Good luck with getting your caged removed and getting some pussy - it sounds like that won’t happen any time soon.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:05 pm

I think your wife should buy you a fleshlight and that can be your girlfriend and new pussy. They could set it up and you could fuck your new ‘pussy’ while your wife and her ex go at it.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:20 pm

I doubt your cage comes off but it will be interesting to see what happens.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

FLOBull

Unread post by FLOBull » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:15 pm

Let’s see some pics of this fine arrangement

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:02 am

My wife continued having sex with her ex for almost a year after we married. Impossible to top the intensity we all experienced, but I wasn't cut off. She'd still be doing him, except that he remarried and moved away. He stayed in their home after they divorced, it was very close by where I was living with her. She'd go over to his place after we put the kids to bed, then come home to me an hour or two later. Making love to your wife when she is still aroused from sex with another man just can't be topped for intensity. She said she never felt so loved and sexy.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:18 pm

SoFLCuck wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:17 am
Last night during dinner I finally had the courage to ask her ex-husband not to move out next month.
Congratulations. I hope you tell him how good of a friend he has been to you and your wife.

How do you mentally deal with another man controlling your access to her pussy? I understand it that she has complete control of her pussy, but to have to petition her lover too must be special.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

ilovetobecuckolded
Prepubescent

Unread post by ilovetobecuckolded » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:58 am

Incredibly hot thread!!!
OMG, I’d LOVE this arrangement!!

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:36 am

Update: It’s hard to believe that six months have passed already since my wife’s ex moved in with us. Last month I finally had the courage to ask him not to move out in November. We have had more discussions and the wife and I agree that we enjoy this arrangement. He told me he would be happy to stay but he was not interested in sharing and it would require me to continue being pussy free. I looked at him, smiled and agreed. After 6 months, it’s now easier to accept the idea of not having sex with her.

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:17 am

Thank you SoFLCuck

So good to see a cuck putting his Cuckoldress interest and sexual satisfaction above his own.
Please update more on how your life is going now.
Are you increasingly submissive to both of them?
Do you demonstrate your love and willingness to serve your Wife in new ways.

Sincerely
elina

coolhandluke11
Virgin

Unread post by coolhandluke11 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:35 pm

. told me he would be happy to stay but he was not interested in sharing and it would require me to continue being pussy free. I looked at him, smiled and agreed
That's excellent news and so hot.
I hope he takes a more active role in your chastity too.
In chastity to key holder wife.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:36 am

Welcome to the forum coolhandluke11.

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

coolhandluke11, A big welcome to OHW.

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:07 am

SoFLCuck wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:36 am
Update: It’s hard to believe that six months have passed already since my wife’s ex moved in with us. Last month I finally had the courage to ask him not to move out in November. We have had more discussions and the wife and I agree that we enjoy this arrangement. He told me he would be happy to stay but he was not interested in sharing and it would require me to continue being pussy free. I looked at him, smiled and agreed. After 6 months, it’s now easier to accept the idea of not having sex with her.

Does that mean it´s understood by all that this is evolving into something long term or even permanent, or do you not yet actively make any future plans? Has your wife´s ex said anything about where he wants things to go between him and her - and likewise, what´s your wife´s idea where things are heading?

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:24 am

Update: As of this past Friday, her ex-husband became my key holder. We had a good discussion and it seems it will work well for all of us. He will continue to unlock me on Fridays for shaving and cleaning. He is okay with me having a monthly orgasm which he will allow during one of the cleaning sessions. It was a big turn on we he placed the cage key in his wallet this past Friday. I like that he is showing more that he is in control.

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:33 am

Can I ask what the sleeping arrangements are?

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:37 am

alex7419 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:33 am
Can I ask what the sleeping arrangements are?
At first I was sleeping in the guest bedroom. For the last 2 months, we all sleep in the same bed. I sleep on one side, she sleeps in the middle, and he sleeps on the other side.

LAlurker
Virgin

Unread post by LAlurker » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:04 am

Sounds hot! Have you serviced him yet?

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:21 am

LAlurker wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:04 am
Sounds hot! Have you serviced him yet?
After they have sex, I always clean them both up.

LAlurker
Virgin

Unread post by LAlurker » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:24 am

Awesome that he is finally letting you do cleanup and suck his cock! Glad he is taking more control over you, your orgasms and being your key holder. Was it his, your wife’s or your idea to have him hold the key?

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:33 am

LAlurker wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:24 am
Awesome that he is finally letting you do cleanup and suck his cock! Glad he is taking more control over you, your orgasms and being your key holder. Was it his, your wife’s or your idea to have him hold the key?
Yes, it was my wife who suggested that he should hold the key.

LAlurker
Virgin

Unread post by LAlurker » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:03 am

Nice! Her Ex has the pleasure of her pussy and the pleasure of keeping you chaste. Clearly, he is the man of the house now.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:22 am

Sounds like this is going to be long term, sounds fun. Are you going to take him anally? Have you given him a blow job, to completion ?