Being replaced

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hwc
Pervert

Re: Being replaced

Unread post by hwc » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:25 pm

And Jezza, you wrote:
I remember that one night I offered to book a hotel for them to go away for the weekend and she said that she really wanted to experience being his for the weekend like a proper couple, to see how it worked out. So I booked and paid for a hotel and sure enough, they had an amazing time. It was a few days after she got back that she told me that she wanted to be exclusively his from now on. I asked her if she was leaving me for him and she said yes. This turned me on massively and we fucked for a final time. The whole situation both crushes me and turns me on in equal measure
It was a brief summary, I wonder if you'd care to write a longer account surrounding these events?

I'm curious to know if she thanked you before and after the hotel experience? What conversatios did you have before and after?

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:19 am

Not an easy situation - some things seem familiar to me, albeit in a different form.

At first you think it won't happen.

In my case, she went out in the evenings and weekends without me to meet African men. She also had some African boyfriends - and she did with them what adult people do. And she love to dance - I can't dance - and one of them was a great dancer. And they start to visit cinema or walk in park. Her hobby was to photograph and his was photograph too - he show her with her camers how she can change the settings on the camera to get better pictures - or which lens is best - or how she can use filters.
I noticed that their relationship was becoming more intimate and that it is not limited to intercourse.

I realized that she was falling more and more in love with him. But what should I do - I don't want to lose her and accept everything she like.
I agree to let my hair grow and to wear girlish hairstyles, I accept to be diapered and to become incontinent again (I had bladder problems as a kid). i accept to use pacifiers and baby bottles (with follow-up milk 1 only), i accept to wear baby clothes and girls clothes in my size. And I accept that she stops intercourse with me completely - I was pussy free - it was not allowed to see her naked and also not allowed to kiss her on her mouth - she said - a little girl kiss her mommy only on her cheek and as little girl, you should do it in the same way - of course I obey her.

Of course I also noticed that she was being satisfied by him - everything was different than with me. Compared to me, he was more masculine.
I was like a little girl in comparison, she was absolutely right

I was afraid for this day - and the day came.
She said - I must talk with you - I no longer see you as my husband and also no longer as father of the kids. I feel that my heart stops.
You can leave me and lose me - or you become my little daughter fulltime and act only as.
A women need a real man as husband and kids need a real man as father - I feel me as a woman in his arms and I want that he move in, in the next days.

And he moved in and since this day they live as a married couple
Now i am replaced and demoted as husband and father - but i think thats was best for me - she is right - i am a little girl and deserve to livings as her little daughter.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:19 am

If your relationship has gone this far you might want to check on castration and implants. Then HRT so you can complete the transition to be your wife’s girlfriend.

pauline

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:38 am

Pauline, I think he's saying that his wife wants him to become her daughter, NOT girlfriend. I cannot believe anyone would do those things unless they personally had a deep-seated desire, perhaps even a subconscious one, to do those things themselves. And this surely must have come up a lot in the past and not out of the blue, although little sissy Benita hasn't yet mentioned it. This is a safe place, (I hope) for people to express their personal kinks and desires - even so, this must be a rare one? Iv'e only heard mention of men who want to be treated as a baby a few times in over twenty years, and not something I will pretend to understand - but each to their own! and it's not hurting anyone and his wife seems quite compliant with it.