Being replaced

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
troilusand
Player

Re: Being replaced

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:32 pm

surry wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:59 pm
My wife had an older lover. He had never married and had worked at his company for 30 years. He got sick and had a couple of years to live. He did not want the company to get his retirement and benefits. He asked her to divorce me and marry him. Then, she would get his benefits.
We did this, and they got married. It was exciting for me. I became the boyfriend. He was now the husband.
Sadly he passed a year after they married. She is back with me.
My wife's last lover had: no kids, really disliked his relatives, and loved my wife SO much, soooo...he asked Cressida if I'd mind if he listed her as beneficiary to ALL HIS ASSETS!! When she asked me, I told her, "Mind? Fuck, no!! It's a GREAT IDEA!." Then I mentioned that to get his pension, she'd have to marry him. And all she said was, "Hmmm."

So there it was: I "suggested" she divorce me to secure her future better...but the subject was never brought up again. We're still married. :lol:

But it did show that: 1) He obviously fucked her better than I could (since they all did :roll: ); 2) He was a better provider than I was :oops:; and 3) I would have been a willing participant in our divorce and their subsequent marriage.

I knew if we divorced, our "poly threesome" would "probably" continue the same (but you never know)...only I'd be outed as my slutwife's cuckold. And I think I'd have liked that! :D

Also Surry, did you and your EX! ever remarry?? Or does she still have her lover's last name? Did she move in with him for that year? What does the outside world know about your threesome? Were they "in love", fuck buddies, or something in between when they married? The cuck in me hopes they were in love... :cool:

Troilus

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:00 pm

troilusand wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:32 pm
surry wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:59 pm
My wife had an older lover. He had never married and had worked at his company for 30 years. He got sick and had a couple of years to live. He did not want the company to get his retirement and benefits. He asked her to divorce me and marry him. Then, she would get his benefits.
We did this, and they got married. It was exciting for me. I became the boyfriend. He was now the husband.
Sadly he passed a year after they married. She is back with me.
My wife's last lover had: no kids, really disliked his relatives, and loved my wife SO much, soooo...he asked Cressida if I'd mind if he listed her as beneficiary to ALL HIS ASSETS!! When she asked me, I told her, "Mind? Fuck, no!! It's a GREAT IDEA!." Then I mentioned that to get his pension, she'd have to marry him. And all she said was, "Hmmm."

So there it was: I "suggested" she divorce me to secure her future better...but the subject was never brought up again. We're still married. :lol:

But it did show that: 1) He obviously fucked her better than I could (since they all did :roll: ); 2) He was a better provider than I was :oops:; and 3) I would have been a willing participant in our divorce and their subsequent marriage.

I knew if we divorced, our "poly threesome" would "probably" continue the same (but you never know)...only I'd be outed as my slutwife's cuckold. And I think I'd have liked that! :D

Also Surry, did you and your EX! ever remarry?? Or does she still have her lover's last name? Did she move in with him for that year? What does the outside world know about your threesome? Were they "in love", fuck buddies, or something in between when they married? The cuck in me hopes they were in love... :cool:

Troilus
T - What was the dynamic, in that while he was older, was he unwell or in imminent danger of of dying? After making this declaration how long was it before (assuming) he passed away and did C end up with his various assets? :shock:

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:35 pm

No LL34, actually he was younger than us and in good health. He simply wanted his assets to go to Cressida when he did die. They were deeply in love, sharing a life part-time (she lived with him on their off-days, vacations, etc.), and were just a happily co-married couple. It just seemed natural for her to be his sole beneficiary.

I think if I'd have continued suggesting they marry so she'd get his pension, it might have happened. I think all three of us were comfortable with our roles in the relationship, and it would have made life SOOO much easier if everyone saw we were in the lifestyle after our divorce and their marriage. I know 95% of both our families would have easily accepted that Cressida enjoyed relationships with other men and that I had no problem with her doing it.

The worst part of being a slutwife and cuckold is HIDING IT!! :evil:

Anyway, in the end, they split up amicably after ~10 years together. And I highly doubt she's still his bene. We're not in contact.

T.

halfhardcuck
Trainable

Unread post by halfhardcuck » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:03 pm

I find the situtation Troilus describes truly beautiful. I'd be so happy to have a woman like that, in love with another man and i can support her.

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:34 pm

halfhardcuck wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:03 pm
I find the situtation Troilus describes truly beautiful. I'd be so happy to have a woman like that, in love with another man and i can support her.
Would you still find it beautiful if she told you that she was in love with another man and felt nothing for you?

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:53 pm

halfhardcuck wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:03 pm
Thanks, halfhard. We were lucky to be able to pull off the poly/cuck lifestyle, and all three of us enjoyed it immensely while it lasted. I can't describe the feelings I had when Cressida would confide in me like a girlfriend about how much she was in love with some guy and the "special" relationship they had. It's an ultimate cuckold experience!

Troilus

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:58 pm

Hi jezza,

You said:
I remember that one night I offered to book a hotel for them to go away for the weekend and she said that she really wanted to experience being his for the weekend (like a proper couple) to see how it worked out. So I booked and paid for a hotel and sure enough, they had an amazing time. It was a few days after she got back that she told me that she wanted to be exclusively his from now on. I asked her if she was leaving me for him and she said yes. This turned me on massively and we fucked for a final time. The whole situation both crushes me and turns me on in equal measure, especially when i know when they are together.
Would love to hear more details/conversations and the feelings you had during this time, if possible! For instance:
Your thoughts leading up to offering to pay for them to go away for the weekend, as surely by this stage, you were definitely sensing the danger of such a gesture.

How this was recieved by your wife and conversations that you had from the time you offered, to the weekend in question, including anything you remember that stands out. Did she warn you of the possible consequences or say anything else about you paying for them to go away together?

How you felt during their weekend away.

And, on her return, how did she describe the 'amazing time' they had together and how did you feel and what conversations did you have?

What happened during those days before her statement that she intended to leave and conversations after, including her attitude and things that happened upto her leaving.

bjn1
Virgin

Unread post by bjn1 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:03 pm

CuckMan999 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:09 am
This is one of my favorite fantasies.

I have a fantasy of a steady bull/bf that gradually replaces me in the bedroom with my wife, impresses her friends and family, and slowly and painfully replaces me in my own home. Perhaps it can lead to a few trial separations in my marriage were I am sent to live in a nearby dingy hotel or apartment while I continue to financially support her. I could even be expected to continue doing housework, yard work, laundry, chores, errands, washing his car, etc. Meanwhile my wife enjoys me adoring her, demonstrating my lifetime devotion to her, and begging her to take me back or at least to let me spend time with her. She relent at times by letting me take her on shopping sprees. If I spend enough money on her, she’ll me see her naked and masturbate, or even to watch her having sex with her new man. All the while she is possessive with me, where I am not allowed to have a social life of my own, at least not without getting her express permission. I would need her permission to go out with family or friends, and be given a curfew, be instructed to check-in with her regularly. Maybe it even leads to divorce where I end up giving her away when she marries her new man. In the divorce she gets me to give her most of the marital assets, yet I am expected to remain devoted to her under contract; no freedom to date other women, nor make any major life decision without her permission.

Longer term, when the shine wears off of her new relationship/marriage, perhaps she makes me find her a secret lover on the side, and gives me small sexual rewards for supporting her continued infidelity by covering for her, corroborating her lies, etc. Maybe I find her a stud that is a younger guy, perhaps a friend of her son, or even a relative of mine or hers that always wanted her, or an ex boyfriend of hers that I was always jealous of. The more taboo or humiliating the better. It would make social events and family get togethers exciting with the other guy knowing that I am her fried-zoned, love sick puppy doing her bidding at my own peril.

Another idea, she could even send her girlfriends to randomly check on me to make sure that I was remaining loyal to her at all times, and doing my chores for her. She could give them a key to my dingy apartment so that I can never preventing them from entering my home. Maybe while they are there checking on me, they could humiliate
me, tell me how hot her new man is, make me give them gas money for their troubles, extort money from me for information about my wife’s new relationship, even punish me.
I have the same fantasy too and it scared me sometimes. Btw do you have any stories with similar premises as your fantasy?

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:48 am

bjn1 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:03 pm
CuckMan999 wrote:

I have a fantasy of a steady bull/bf that gradually replaces me in the bedroom with my wife, impresses her friends and family, and slowly and painfully replaces me in my own home. Perhaps it can lead to a few trial separations in my marriage were I am sent to live in a nearby dingy hotel or apartment while I continue to financially support her. I could even be expected to continue doing housework, yard work, laundry, chores, errands, washing his car, etc. Meanwhile my wife enjoys me adoring her, demonstrating my lifetime devotion to her, and begging her to take me back or at least to let me spend time with her. She relent at times by letting me take her on shopping sprees. If I spend enough money on her, she’ll me see her naked and masturbate, or even to watch her having sex with her new man. All the while she is possessive with me, where I am not allowed to have a social life of my own, at least not without getting her express permission. I would need her permission to go out with family or friends, and be given a curfew, be instructed to check-in with her regularly. Maybe it even leads to divorce where I end up giving her away when she marries her new man. In the divorce she gets me to give her most of the marital assets, yet I am expected to remain devoted to her under contract; no freedom to date other women, nor make any major life decision without her permission.

Longer term, when the shine wears off of her new relationship/marriage, perhaps she makes me find her a secret lover on the side, and gives me small sexual rewards for supporting her continued infidelity by covering for her, corroborating her lies, etc. Maybe I find her a stud that is a younger guy, perhaps a friend of her son, or even a relative of mine or hers that always wanted her, or an ex boyfriend of hers that I was always jealous of. The more taboo or humiliating the better. It would make social events and family get togethers exciting with the other guy knowing that I am her fried-zoned, love sick puppy doing her bidding at my own peril.

Another idea, she could even send her girlfriends to randomly check on me to make sure that I was remaining loyal to her at all times, and doing my chores for her. She could give them a key to my dingy apartment so that I can never preventing them from entering my home. Maybe while they are there checking on me, they could humiliate
me, tell me how hot her new man is, make me give them gas money for their troubles, extort money from me for information about my wife’s new relationship, even punish me.
I have the same fantasy too and it scared me sometimes. Btw do you have any stories with similar premises as your fantasy?
I have similar fantasies and it scares me too on how deep I would go into cuckolding, years ago my only fantasy was watching her fuck other man, but now I fantasize about her falling in love with her lover, being denied to touch her, paying for them to go on a vacation alone, they living together for sometime, and more...

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:37 am

tito123177 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:48 am
I have similar fantasies and it scares me too on how deep I would go into cuckolding, years ago my only fantasy was watching her fuck other man, but now I fantasize about her falling in love with her lover, being denied to touch her, paying for them to go on a vacation alone, they living together for sometime, and more...
I am living that life, and let me tell you, it's wonderful!! My wife has a fantastic, well-hung lover who satisfies her needs better than any other man ever has (she's had many, many men). They are in love with each other, and my wife is totally honest with me about that. Several years ago, I voluntarily offered to let her be monogamous with him, and since then, I have been completely denied...I'm not even allowed to see her naked anymore. My wife has always traveled with other men, and we know she and her lover will soon do that. We're also talking about how it would work if she lived with him part time.

Now before I get slammed with people telling me how stupid I am, or how the next step is that she's gone, let me say that I know this only works because of the unique relationship my wife and I have. She has no interest in leaving me for him, and I believe that..I know her. She and I remain deeply, closely in love, and that will never change. This is not a lifestyle that's appropriate for everyone, and it takes real trust and understanding.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:10 am

pixwellguy wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:37 am
tito123177 wrote:
I am living that life, and let me tell you, it's wonderful!! My wife has a fantastic, well-hung lover who satisfies her needs better than any other man ever has (she's had many, many men). They are in love with each other, and my wife is totally honest with me about that. Several years ago, I voluntarily offered to let her be monogamous with him, and since then, I have been completely denied...I'm not even allowed to see her naked anymore. My wife has always traveled with other men, and we know she and her lover will soon do that. We're also talking about how it would work if she lived with him part time.

Now before I get slammed with people telling me how stupid I am, or how the next step is that she's gone, let me say that I know this only works because of the unique relationship my wife and I have. She has no interest in leaving me for him, and I believe that..I know her. She and I remain deeply, closely in love, and that will never change. This is not a lifestyle that's appropriate for everyone, and it takes real trust and understanding.
I believe you and envy you haha, yeah I think the same that kind of relationship it's not for everybody, I surely will love to experience that someday, but I think it's almost impossible to reach that level of cuckolding relationship with my fiancee, a full poly-relationship. The idea of being denied to even see her naked or kiss her makes me hard.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:38 pm

tito123177 wrote:
bjn1 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:03 pm
CuckMan999 wrote:

Just like pixwellguy, I also had the privilege of living that arrangement for a couple of years and I can tell you that those initial stages when your woman begins her transition from being your woman and watching her become more and more his, those are the most intense and painfully erotic feelings that a cuckold can ever feel.

When my girlfriend was transitioning, it was a smooth and slow process so it did not feel unnatural or rushed. It was so natural to see her becoming more and more his that the two of us were on the same page and we both seemed to agree when it was my time to remove myself or to accept when it was my time to back off and let her be his woman.

I remember when we made that first big change when I no longer was the man that she took to weddings, barbecues, outings with her girlfriends. I fought it and resisted but in the end I just accepted that she was his and it was only right that she spent her birthdays with him, holidays with him, and obviously her vacations were with him.

I obviously still got time alone with her but both her and I knew that she now belonged to him and we both knew that once our alone time was over, that she would go back to being his until the next time that I got to see her.

It took a lot of adjusting because we were inseparable for years but once we agreed that we wanted him to take over my place and become her main man, she took over and made the transition onto her new partner as smooth as could be and as crazy as it sounds... I fought it in the beginning but ended loving it. I would and secretly would love to experience my girlfriend (hopefully wife instead) take those steps into getting herself a boyfriend to whom she can transition into making her primary but without cutting me out of the picture.

sharpercuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by sharpercuck » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:00 am

I can relate to this situation in some ways. After about 10 years of being together, my wife found a guy online who started out as friends, but he worked his magic and she eventually developed strong feelings for him. I ended up discovering this due to overhearing their late night chats in which she sounded like she was some kind of porn star.

She loves me and wants to stay with me, but clearly has all kinds of strong feelings for him that she used to have for me, but now belongs to him. We had a lot of fights over this situation, though having cuck tendencies as I do, I've been able to forgive and find some excitement in the situation.

For several months, they haven't had any contact aside from very casual stuff. She decided to end the relationship for our sake. I've encouraged her to pursue other men, but she has never been interested. This one guy is who she has her heart set on, and while she's been willing to end things, I can tell that she clearly wishes she could have him again.

I've recently told her that I think she should go back to him. And I can tell you, it took no convincing whatsoever. That was a train she was ready to jump on in a heartbeat. I ultimately want her to be happy, rather than her feeling imprisoned in our relationship, and if she has needs that this guy can meet, I'll be happy for her.

They haven't met in person yet, but it's clear from our conversations that they both really want to. And it's not to have casual sex. It's to pursue the next level of their relationship. I'll admit that it's both exciting and worring, as there are uncharted waters. She's already made reference to him moving in with us (multiple times), so I think things will likely become very serious between the two of them.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:14 pm

from years of experience i can say that as long as the relationship is strong enough that you know for sure you would never actually lose her, then roll playing that shes with another guy and leaves you is really hot! thats why we play all kind of denial games, and we have the arrangement that every other guy has priority over me!

I another guy whom she fools around with comes near her, she pays less attention to me and more to him. doesn't matter what we were doing, we could be in the middle of fooling around, and another guy comes over and she stops fooling around with me to fool around with him. this has happened many times.

she only really act "couply" with me, her husband, if there isnt another guy whom she is fooling around with present. if there is, he gets all the "couply" attention, and i dont

and i would not want it any other way!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:56 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
tito123177 wrote:

PWG - Should this come to pass, would this include allowing her to change style of dress, hair make up etc to any preferences he might have?

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:26 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:56 pm
pixwellguy wrote:
tito123177 wrote:

PWG - Should this come to pass, would this include allowing her to change style of dress, hair make up etc to any preferences he might have?
Hah! LL 34, you don't know Pixie very well...that ship left the harbor a few years ago! :lol:

Troilus

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:13 am

I remember her telling me that they had ‘made love’ as opposed to fucking which was very hot. I cant actually remember the first time those words were uttered, but I do remember recently helping her get ready in lingerie and me commenting on how lucky he was and how I never got her in this outfit - her response was ‘That is because I love him and I don't love you’ That was quite hot!

Would love to hear more about this! What was said between you both and how you felt... you must have felt stricken as well as hot? Do you still feel jealousy, angst?

Also have you had conversations since your last post with her?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:35 pm

Hi Jezza, hope you are coping well!

you said:

"I remember that one night I offered to book a hotel for them to go away for the weekend and she said that she really wanted to experience being his for the weekend (like a proper couple) to see how it worked out. So I booked and paid for a hotel and sure enough, they had an amazing time. It was a few days after she got back that she told me that she wanted to be exclusively his from now on. I asked her if she was leaving me for him and she said yes. This turned me on massively and we fucked for a final time"

Would love to hearabout conversations after booking the hotel and before she said she was leaving!

also, you mentioned that she tried to make even leaving you exciting for you, could you describe what she did to achieve this please?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:50 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:14 pm

she only really act "couply" with me, her husband, if there isnt another guy whom she is fooling around with present. if there is, he gets all the "couply" attention, and i dont

Interesting to put it that way. With the ex , We had a similar dynamic where if I was not next to her, then she was by default single and unavailable. If I stepped away to the bathroom and a man approached then she was fair game and I would back off but while together she still acted mine and 'couply'

Looking at my present relationship and during the times we've been working on moving forward with the lifestyle (still not official) we have agreed on the same ideology of her being single and available. The difference is that we agreed that she was single and available 100% of the time whether I was next to her or not. In public we are not 'couply' at all as we don't know who is looking.

I had to agree that while in public I would give her space, not be as touchy and be more friend-like to not scare men away. Less holding hands, no kissing, and immediately back off when there's a potential man showing interest.

Becoming her male friend is what has afforded me the luxury of seeing my girlfriend get approached, her flirting, being held/touched in front of me, and getting drinks. I can't wait for the night when she gets taken away at a night club because the man or men have a VIP booth and take her with.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:12 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:50 am
inivisibletwin wrote:

Interesting to put it that way. With the ex , We had a similar dynamic where if I was not next to her, then she was by default single and unavailable. If I stepped away to the bathroom and a man approached then she was fair game and I would back off but while together she still acted mine and 'couply'

Looking at my present relationship and during the times we've been working on moving forward with the lifestyle (still not official) we have agreed on the same ideology of her being single and available. The difference is that we agreed that she was single and available 100% of the time whether I was next to her or not. In public we are not 'couply' at all as we don't know who is looking.

I had to agree that while in public I would give her space, not be as touchy and be more friend-like to not scare men away. Less holding hands, no kissing, and immediately back off when there's a potential man showing interest.

Becoming her male friend is what has afforded me the luxury of seeing my girlfriend get approached, her flirting, being held/touched in front of me, and getting drinks. I can't wait for the night when she gets taken away at a night club because the man or men have a VIP booth and take her with.
UC - So effectively anytime the two of you are in public you are 'friend zoned'. Seeing you have been together for a while now, have there been any comments from friends that you guys are acting differently?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:17 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:12 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:50 am
inivisibletwin wrote:

UC - So effectively anytime the two of you are in public you are 'friend zoned'. Seeing you have been together for a while now, have there been any comments from friends that you guys are acting differently?
Correct, I am essentially a friend while in public. We don't necessarily advertise to our friends that we are in the lifestyle or doing this in front of them so no comments have been made.

However, there have been a handful of times that she has been tipsy enough to use it as an excuse for being flirty in front of her male and female friends in front of me. Several times she has gotten very touchy huggy with other guys at bars in front of me and her girlfriends get nervous because she does it in front of me but she just plays it off as being tipsy. She has also been seen exchanging contact info with men but she is very good at playing it off. By now, her frienda all think she is a little loose and flirty when she drinks and that I cut her slack when she's drunk so she uses that as her excuse to do a little extra around them. We don't refrain from being a couple around them though, she just flirts outright.

Wls77
Experienced

Unread post by Wls77 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:03 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:44 am

Jezza your words are hitting home and it's as if I have heard them before as well. I really wish your private messaging wasn't disabled, everything you have said in this thread I can absolutely relate with.

I remember when my girlfriend started telling me that she was making love to her man instead of having sex or fuckin him. It was a bittersweet thing to hear her tell me on Monday evenings "my boyfriend made love to me all weekend long" or " we made love all weekend long" or the most painful and powerful yet exciting one "I told him I loved him as I started to cum when I felt him cumming inside me" that last one is when I knew that she was done with her transition from being mine to now fully being his.

Seeing her tag him on social media and add comments like "I love this man" or " I love you @his name" or just seeing all their adventures together at concerts, sports events, night clubs with her looking sexy like a million dollars while next to him, sitting on him, or hugging/kissing him and adding heart emojis. I hated it butoves her not holding back for me and everyone to see that she was transitioning or had actually already transitioned over to the guy that everyone initially saw her sneaking around with. It was out in public for me and everyone to know that she was his.

I hate that I loved it so much.

That last paragraph resonates in a way few posts have with me. Over the last 5 years a lot has happened and changed with me and my soon to be ex wife, but the aspect which has always been most difficult for me to really explain is the social media side of stuff. Part anger, part humilation, huge part a turn on etc.

It was the way it slowly ramped up. Started with a few pics of them out together, could have been construed as just friends, if you didnt know. Slowly got cosier, and i noticed a few of his friends liking pictures of them together, after 6 months or so comments like ‘what a lovely couple’ started appearing - she started allowing herself to be tagged, then some of her friends started liking pics of them together, and all this was before they were officially together. It was proper insane to basically see their relationship publically develop in real time. From the way youve written, here, it sounds like you know exactly what i mean

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:50 am

Wls77 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:03 pm
ucaneffher wrote:

Jezza your words are hitting home and it's as if I have heard them before as well. I really wish your private messaging wasn't disabled, everything you have said in this thread I can absolutely relate with.

I remember when my girlfriend started telling me that she was making love to her man instead of having sex or fuckin him. It was a bittersweet thing to hear her tell me on Monday evenings "my boyfriend made love to me all weekend long" or " we made love all weekend long" or the most painful and powerful yet exciting one "I told him I loved him as I started to cum when I felt him cumming inside me" that last one is when I knew that she was done with her transition from being mine to now fully being his.

Seeing her tag him on social media and add comments like "I love this man" or " I love you @his name" or just seeing all their adventures together at concerts, sports events, night clubs with her looking sexy like a million dollars while next to him, sitting on him, or hugging/kissing him and adding heart emojis. I hated it butoves her not holding back for me and everyone to see that she was transitioning or had actually already transitioned over to the guy that everyone initially saw her sneaking around with. It was out in public for me and everyone to know that she was his.

That last paragraph resonates in a way few posts have with me. Over the last 5 years a lot has happened and changed with me and my soon to be ex wife, but the aspect which has always been most difficult for me to really explain is the social media side of stuff. Part anger, part humilation, huge part a turn on etc.

It was the way it slowly ramped up. Started with a few pics of them out together, could have been construed as just friends, if you didnt know. Slowly got cosier, and i noticed a few of his friends liking pictures of them together, after 6 months or so comments like ‘what a lovely couple’ started appearing - she started allowing herself to be tagged, then some of her friends started liking pics of them together, and all this was before they were officially together. It was proper insane to basically see their relationship publically develop in real time. From the way youve written, here, it sounds like you know exactly what i mean
You've described it accurately as well. The social media posts started with pictures in group settings where both of them were in the group, the, then smaller groups, and just very very gradually over the course of 3 to 4 years the group got smaller and eventually it became photos of the two of them just hanging out. It was essentially normalized for everyone to see them together instead of us. By the time it was just pictures of the two of them, people had already gotten used to seeing the two of them and made their own conclusions so the next pictures basically confirmed everyone's assumptions. And like in your situation, my gf had been getting tagged for years and people had already been making cute couple comments.

Glad I'm not alone on this one.

Wls77
Experienced

Unread post by Wls77 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:16 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:50 am
Wls77 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:03 pm
ucaneffher wrote:

You've described it accurately as well. The social media posts started with pictures in group settings where both of them were in the group, the, then smaller groups, and just very very gradually over the course of 3 to 4 years the group got smaller and eventually it became photos of the two of them just hanging out. It was essentially normalized for everyone to see them together instead of us. By the time it was just pictures of the two of them, people had already gotten used to seeing the two of them and made their own conclusions so the next pictures basically confirmed everyone's assumptions. And like in your situation, my gf had been getting tagged for years and people had already been making cute couple comments.

Glad I'm not alone on this one.
I’d say the hardest one for me was the first picture of them together that she liked herself. It was probably a year or so after they first appeared in a social media picture together, (like yourself a lot of the early stuff wasnt just those two). In one pic, they were sat on a table outside a pub with a few friends, but were sat next to each other, and quite closely - they looked very cosy. In the second pic it was similar, but just them, and had got a fair few likes, a couple of comments, and she herself had liked it, but with the heart emoji you get on FB. It proper shook me, that one, beacuse anyone who saw it would have probably read into it correctly and it seemed pretty brazen.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:51 pm

Wls77, you wrote:
Over the last 5 years a lot has happened and changed with me and my soon to be ex wife
What is the communication between the two of you like now?
How are you feeling about this new situation, any jealousy for instance and also any regrets and what about it do you enjoy?
you mention she will soon be your ex-wife, are their any ways that you would like, or have discussed, for her to tease you about the impending split?