Little stores about my life with exwife.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Cuck4Life
Player

Re: Little stores about my life with exwife.

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:10 am

Hello guys ,thanks for your interest. I have been working on a few projects around the house but will try and get back to sharing my stories very soon.

I do enjoy the comments and questions about my life with Louise. It brings back fond memories of our time together.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:04 am

Once we arrived in the cove Fred anchored near the entrance. Fred's boat was bigger than James and had a much larger cabin. Louise went below for a few minutes and brought up a mixed drink for Fred and a beer for me. She was not a big drinker and just had a Coke.

We were not there very long before a smaller boat with two guys on board came into the cove an approached the boat. Fred knew these guys and had seen them at the marina and told them where we would be hanging out. Louise also knew these guys and introduced me as her husband.
I had no idea what these guys knew about their relationship but it was pretty obvious she was with Fred. As I have said before the openness of her relationship with other guys was a big part of my turn on. We chatted back an forth between boats and she again stood beside Fred as he sat in the captains chair. He had his arm around her waist with his hand clearly resting on the portion of her ass that was exposed by the high cut sides on the bathing suit,

Their conversation turned to water skiing and Louise told them she was a good skier. Fred's boat was very nice but it was to big to be a good boat for skiing. The guys offered to pull her skiing but she told them she needed her own vest and ski. Fred told them she was staying overnight at his house and she would get her equipment if they would be willing to pull her Sunday afternoon.
We headed back to the house and Louise went upstairs to the bedroom to change. Fred asked me if I would bring her vest and ski and leave them inside his garage. I told him she always left them on James boat but it should not be a problem.

Louise came back downstairs wearing a large tank top with the large arm holes that shows alot of side boob. The top was also short enough to make it clear she was wearing nothing underneath. She knows I love this look but was not sure if she wore it for me or Fred.
She told me it was time to leave an walked me to the truck. I told her I was going to get her ski from James and bring it back for her to use tomorrow. She thanked me but told me I was not to ring the door bell or come inside when I returned.

I gave her a big hug and without thinking I reached into one of the large arm holes of top and pinched one of her nipples as hard as I could. She pulled away and said her nipples were for Fred to work over later.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:29 am

sounds like much fun is in store.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:31 am

I knew that James had taken his boat to the lake Saturday so I thought I would run over to his grandfathers cabin and see if he left the boat. Luckily I got there in time, James was about to leave but was leaving the boat because he was coming back Sunday with a friend to waterski.
I told him I needed to pick up Louise's ski and vest so she could ski tomorrow with Fred and a friend of his. James said he had hoped she was going to be available to come up and ski with him and and another friend but understood.

He asked me how I felt about their relationship and I told him they seemed to get along well both in and outside the bedroom. Fred said he was missing seeing her on weekends and was needing some time with her. I suggested he stop by any evening after work to get caught up.
I needed to get home so I left for the short trip back over to Fred's house with the vest and ski. I left the ski at the garage door as requested but could not resist looking around the side of the house to the pool and patio area.

I could hear voices coming from the pool and it was obvious they were not alone. I could see shadows but that's it.

I headed home.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:18 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:04 am
...... She thanked me but told me I was not to ring the door bell or come inside when I returned.

I gave her a big hug and without thinking I reached into one of the large arm holes of top and pinched one of her nipples as hard as I could. She pulled away and said her nipples were for Fred to work over later.
Wonderful instructions! You were lucky to get away with that quick nipple pinch. My wife never lets me touch her breasts - they are only for her lover and she makes that clear, just as your wife did!

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:20 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:31 am
........I could hear voices coming from the pool and it was obvious they were not alone. I could see shadows but that's it.

I headed home.
Do you think it was the guys from the other boat? It would have been logical for Fred to invite them over to enjoy your wife.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:07 am

I had trouble sleeping Saturday night. This was not the first time she had spent the night at Fred's but I did feel some jealousy. I had lived with her being openly sexually active for years but this was something that I rarely experienced.

I was sitting on the deck when Louise returned home late afternoon. She was wearing a one of her favorite thin white tank tops that drive me crazy when she wears it around other guys. I asked if I needed to get anything out of the car and she said no she washed and dried clothes at Fred's house.
We made small talk and I asked her how she enjoyed skiing. She liked skiing behind a true ski boat that put out a good wake. I asked her beyond skiing how was the day. She hates a wet bathing suit and when she got out of the water she took off the vest and continued to remove her bathing suit even though the other guy was watching. Fred saw her and told her to get a towel.
She dried off but wrapped the towel around her waist leaving her tits bare. Fred looked a little troubled by this but did not say anything. Fred wanted to ski so the other guy pulled him while Louise spotted. She remained topless and sat at the front of the boat so the guy would be able to get a good look.

After Fred was finished they headed back to his house. She put on the very thin white tank top that stopped just below her ass cheeks, this is the one she wore home. Of course her bullet nipples were standing proud for the world to enjoy.
Once they got back and the other guy left she was waiting for Fred to make a comment about her getting topless on the boat but he said nothing.

Normally she would have gotten a shower but It was getting to be late afternoon so she decided to get home.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:07 am

It had been a long day so Louise went to shower. Most of the time when she returned from a visit I would leave her alone and carry on about my business. This was different I wanted to be with her, look at her hot body and feel her soft skin. I let her get in the shower and then stripped down and got inside with her.

I began to soap up her back and got one of the best erections ever. I had her turn around and continued to wash her neck before going after her tits. Of course I pinched and pulled her nipples , it always amazed me how much she enjoyed this treatment.

To my surprise she reached down an started to play with my cock and balls. This was a treat for me and normally reserved for her boyfriends. I was loving this attention but almost as soon as it started I lost it and began to cum all over her leg. As soon as she knew I was shooting on her leg she stopped playing with it. I grabbed it an continued to stroke until I was done.

I quickly finished my shower and left her to wash her hair. I dried off and got into bed. She always slept nude and joined me in the bed later.
We went to sleep without saying anything else.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:29 am

The next morning at work James asked me if we would be home that evening, he was wanting to see Louise. I told him she would be home at her regular time and to stop by. Both Louise and James got off before me and were sitting out chatting on the porch when I arrived.

She had on her typical long tank top with the big arm holes. They were sitting closer than normal and James put his arm around her and slipped his hand through the arm hole to feel her tits. He began to twist and pull on her nipples and she was getting turned on. She reached down to rub his cock through his pants and shortly unzipped his pants to pull out his cock. I had seen this type of play before but not very often, I was not leaving unless being told.

She moved over and went to her knees in from of James to suck his cock, he lifted himself off the bench and lowered his pants to below his knees. I sat quietly and watched his expressions as she licked and sucked his cock. The head of his cock was much larger than the shaft and she would spend extra time licking and sucking it.

I said nothing but I could see his balls begin to tighten and knew he was close. He let out a loud moan and placed his hand on the back of her head and began to shoot his cum in her mouth. She continue to swallow his load until he was finished. Once he finished she got up and walked over to me and gave me a very wet kiss. She always did this if I was present when she gave a blowjob and would always make sure the other guy saw her.

We hung out awhile and I thought he was going to stay the night but he went home. After he left Louise asked me how I liked the show and I told her I liked watching her give blowjobs because I enjoyed watching the guy react to her mouth. She asked if I was bothered by the kiss and if I could taste his cum.

When she would kiss me it was always immediately after the cock came out of her mouth guy so it was clear to the guy I would be getting some of his cum. I told her it depended on the guy because I knew most all of them well but normally the turn on was bigger than my feeling of humiliation or embarrassment.

Summer was coming to an end and James asked her if she was available to go boating with him and a few friends over the weekend and she told him yes. I knew I had to work most of the day Saturday.

Your comments and questions welcome, Thanks for your interest.

kobesan
Prepubescent

Unread post by kobesan » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:37 am

Great reading your stories. I hope you post more often. Looking forward to the next story.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:29 am

great story. thanks for sharing.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:40 pm

Enjoy your stories...! Please continue.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:41 am

Thanks for your interest.

I remember the weekend well for several reasons. First off James had invited 2 guys to go with them to the lake. This was common but this weekend he invited a guy named Dennis that I knew through school and did not like him at all. I knew most all the guys Louise either gave a blowjob or screwed and even though I liked some of the guys more than others there was never a issue.

This guy Dennis was a prick and a little bit of a bully, he also ran his mouth alot about the girls he had played with and thought he was quite a ladies man. James and Dennis had some common interest in 4 wheel drive trucks but I never thought he would have invited him to the lake. I did not know whether to say something to James or just let it go, I decided not to say anything.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:07 pm

I had to go to work early Saturday morning and Louise was still in the bed when I left. I noticed a new bikini on top of a few towels along with a new pair of shorts and a few tank tops. This was looking like normal supplies for a lake trip until I noticed a empty box of polaroid film in the kitchen trash. I looked in the closest where we kept the camera but it was not there. (for the under 50 readers this was a camera that developed the film within a few minutes, many women had their first nude pictures taken with these cameras) This was driving me nuts because I knew something was going on here. After searching the house from top to bottom I looked in her car and sure enough there it was on the floor board in the back seat. I did take the time to see it was loaded with a new cartridge of film.

My mind was racing but I had to get off to work. The plan was for me to meet them at the lake house early evening.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:17 pm

eagerly anticipating

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:57 am

The other thing about this weekend was strong winds and thunderstorms were predicted for mid afternoon so I did not think they would water ski but would still visit their favorite cove. I was able to get away from work around 5 so I ran home and took a shower before heading to the lake. When I got to the lake James fathers large pontoon boat was gone, I figured they took it since it was to rough to ski. Inside the house I found Louise's bag in the master bedroom which is where she always stayed when she was with James. She had left the towels and bikini in the bag but had taken shorts and a tank top. The camera was also in the bag but no pics had been taken from the new cartridge.

They arrived a short time later and after docking came right to the porch. They had gotten caught in the storm on the lake and where all soaked. James along with Louise and Dennis went straight to the outdoor shower, the other guy Doug went inside the house. I watched as each one took of their clothes and threw them over the top of the shower. It was clear to me that she was nude in front of Dennis and it bothered me, I hated this guy and knew he would be bragging. Louise told me to go to the bedroom and get her a towel James asked me to get a few towels from the hall closest for him and Dennis.

When I got back I went to the shower opening to hand over the towels and made it a point to position myself so I could see inside. James was rinsing off but Dennis was washing Louise's back. She had her hand behind her holding his cock, he had a full erection and was huge. James was longer and thicker than me but this guy was much longer and thicker than even James.

Once they finished and dried off they wrapped the towels around their waist and we all sat around the picnic table. Louise was topless and enjoying the attention. I was asked to get some beers so I did as directed. We sat and bull shitted for a bit and I could tell Louise had reached over and was rubbing Dennis cock under the table.

As many times as I had either seen or knew she was with someone I had never felt jealous but this was a different experience. They started to do alittle whispering between themselves and shortly they headed inside. I stayed outside chatting with James and drinking a few more beers. James told me something had come up and he and Doug were heading back to town. He had told Dennis he could stay the night if Louise was interested. I told him I was not very comfortable with Dennis and Louise being together overnight. He told me they had already screwed on the pontoon boat and from all indications they were getting along well.

I knocked on the bedroom door and asked Louise if she was staying the night and she said yes. Dennis added "I will take good care of her"

I went home.

Thanks for your continued interest. This was the only time during our marriage that I was uncomfortable and could not wait for Louise to get back home in the morning.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:39 am

sorry Dennis made you uncomfortable. what happened next?

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:47 am

Thanks for your interest.

That night was without a doubt the longest night of our marriage. I had a few beers to help me sleep but i still tossed and turned all night. I was up at sunrise and spent the next few hours drinking coffee on the back porch. Normally when she spent the night at the lake with James she was home fairly early but it was getting to be mid morning before I heard her in the driveway. I met her at the front door and gave her a big hug before we sat down to chat about her day and evening at the lake.

I did not want to be to pushy but I wanting to know everything. James told me Dennis had screwed her on the boat but I wanted to hear it from her. She said because the weather was bad they went to a cove that was protected from the wind and listening to some music. She said the guys were drinking beer and she layed out at the front of the pontoon boat to get some sun. She took off the tank top to sunbath topless but layed on her stomach. James came over and sat down beside her and started to rub her back with lotion. She was wearing her shorts and James would run his hands inside the back to rub her bottom. She said Dennis came to the front of the boat and also sat down beside her, he watched while James continued rubbing her bottom and eventual pulling the shorts down and removed them. She was now completely nude at the front of the boat.

She said James and Dennis joked around for a bit until Dennis told him that he should get to do my front since James got to do my back. James agreed that would be fair.

Thanks for your interest, comments welcome. These are true stories of events that actually happened during our marriage and I am recounting them as I remember. More to come soon.
Last edited by Cuck4Life on Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:28 pm

C4L - Always up for another instalment. :shock:

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:50 pm

Did Louise know you did not care for Dennis? A lot of hotwives love to fuck the rivals

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:45 am

I did not say anything before the boat trip. We did discuss it after she returned and told me about the weekend.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:31 pm

So glad you are back. My favourite thread on this site by far.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:47 am

Louise continued to lay on her stomach to sunbath while Dennis sat beside her, they talked and got to know each other better .He told her that he knew me but we were not friends and really did not care for one another. She said he seemed to be OK and was obviously interested in her. He asked if she wanted more lotion on her back but she told him to was time to turn over.
She turned over to show her her nice firm titties and flat stomach. She said he immediately went for her tits and gave each one a firm squeeze. He pinched her nipples hard before running his hand down her stomach and to below her waist. He ran his hand down her leg but did not touch her crotch. She told him to cover her front with lotion.

She closed her eyes as he began to apply the cream and did not notice that he had lowered his suit to expose his cock. He moved closer to her and began rubbing his cock against her side finally making it to her hand. She took his cock in her hand and could not believe how big it was, he was longer and thicker than James. As he got harder he got more aggressive with his hands and started to rub her crotch, he slid in one finger and then another.

About that time James noticed another boat had pulled up and anchored in the cove so he told them he needed to reposition the boat so the front was not visible. As soon as the boat was moved Dennis was back at it again. By this time she said he was hard as a rock and moved over her to for entry. He picked up her legs and put them to her shoulders before guided it in, he did go slow but soon she was penetrated.

She said he pounded her hard but it was good, really good and had several orgasms, Dennis was bareback and asked if he could cum inside she told him it was OK. Once they were finished they rested for a few minutes before getting up jumping in the lake to rinse off. After they got back on the boat James and Doug did not pay them much attention. Dennis put his suit back on but Louise stayed topless and wrapped a towel around her waist.

Later in the afternoon James sat beside her and starting to feel off her tits she rubbed his cock through his bathing suit and worked the head out of the pants leg. She put some lotion on the head and twisted it to tease him. This was driving him wild and he started to cum in her hand.

Shortly after James was finished they headed back to the lake house.

Thanks for your interest, comments welcome. More to come about the evening.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:12 am

As I said in a earlier post I arrived at the lake house and hung around until I was informed that James and Doug would be leaving and Louise and Dennis would be staying the night. I was not at all happy about this but I did not make a scene and went home. Louise had finished telling me about her afternoon but now I was ready to hear about the night.

I was probing her much more than normal because of my dislike for Dennis.

She said that when I told her from outside the bedroom door I was leaving both her and Dennis were already in the bed, both nude. She said he was into kissing and pretty good at it. He moved from her mouth to her crotch and began kissing and licking her pussy. While other guys had done this before most of the guys were more interested in screwing.

As he was going down on her he began to slowly turn his body until his cock was in her face, she knew what he wanted so she began sucking his cock. They continued this for quite some time and she kept thinking he would turn his body again so he could mount her for screwing but never did. She felt him tense up and knew he was close to orgasm, He came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. She said many guys would ask if it was OK to cum in her mouth but he did not.

They laid together and went off to sleep.

Early the next morning she awoke to him rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. She turned and reached down and grabbed onto his thick hard cock. After a few moments he positioned her on her back and mounted her for screwing. She said he was good and screwed her hard and fast, she was again able to orgasm twice and even told him she loved his thick cock because she felt full. After her second orgasm he raised her leg over his shoulder and turned her onto her stomach. He grabbed her by the hips and raised her to her knees. He started to rub the head of his cock along her crack until he was able to penetrate her in the doggy style position. She said this is not a great position for her but she enjoyed how he was able to control her movements with his. As he began to to increase his rhythm he asked for her to reach under her grabs his balls, she did as requested and continued holding them until he finished his orgasm. She said when she went to the bathroom she was surprised how much cum was leaking, she thinks it was because of his thickness she and looser than normal.

They rested for short time before getting get ready to leave. After packing a few thing they went to their cars and he gave her a big hug and told her he wanted to see her again.

I felt she was being upfront with me about their evening. I asked her about the camera and if he took any picture. She said the only reason she took the camera was James wanted to take a few pics of the boat because he was interested in selling it during the winter but forgot to get the camera.

I did not go into detail with her about my feelings about Dennis but I wish she had not told him how great the sex was with him. This would only give him more reason to run his mouth. I was comfortable with our circle of friends knowing she screwed other guys but Dennis associated with a complete different group of guys and I did not want them to know our secret.

Thanks for your continued interest.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:33 pm

Thanks for the update. Wondering what happened next. Did Denis indeed let people know? How was he with you?