Little stores about my life with exwife.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Dmo
Experienced

Re: Little stores about my life with exwife.

Unread post by Dmo » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:43 pm

I just read all these amazing stories in one day. Hope you keep them coming.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:27 am

After much thought i decided to talk with James about my feelings about Dennis. I had never questioned James about anyone he invited to the lake but I simply did not want Dennis to be with Louise again.

I was upfront with James and asked him not to share our conversation with Louise. He was not surprised I had issues and assured me he would never include Dennis in any lake trips if Louise was going. I also told him I felt Dennis would be asking him for our phone number and I would prefer he not give it to him. James was good with it and promised not to share that information.

I was glad our talk went smooth, he had always been a good friend.

Thanks again for your interest, I enjoy revisiting these memories and sharing them with guys and couples with this mutual interest.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:01 am

chris41 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:33 pm
Thanks for the update. Wondering what happened next. Did Denis indeed let people know? How was he with you?
Thanks for your interest. I never saw Dennis again. I do know Louise saw him at the local mall one time and spoke but that was all. He did tell James that she had a great body but I never of him talking to anyone else.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:58 am

great story

kobesan
Prepubescent

Unread post by kobesan » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:30 am

Thank - I really appreciate your stories

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:47 am

The weather was changing so I knew the weekends on the lake would be ending. This would be her first winter with Fred and I knew things would be different. He continued to have her visit Saturdays and stay the night. It was still warm enough during the day to hang out and get some sun at the pool. The hot tub was also available on the cooler evenings.

From what I recall most of these visits they would be alone. They would occasionally take the boat over to the marina if the water was calm. Louise said she got to know many of his lake friends and he treated her like a date and made no effort to hide their relationship.

Most of the visits would include late night sex. Fred loved being able to direct her and position her as he wanted. Louise liked guys to take charge and use her body for their pleasure. Fred's ex-wife had no interest in sex so as time went on he learned Louise did not have many limits. He enjoyed that he could ask her to give him oral sex and she would gladly offer it up all the way to completion if that was his wished.

Their morning routine was to screw first thing and then take a short map. They would shower and Fred would go downstairs to make coffee. After she would dry her hair and get dressed they would have coffee on the sun porch before she would head home.

During this first winter Fred and Louise also took several long weekends to the mountains.

I enjoy revisiting this period of my life and would not have changed a thing.

Thanks again for your interest, more to come.

kobesan
Prepubescent

Unread post by kobesan » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:51 pm

Thank you. Great stories. Looking forward to more.
Pc

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:51 pm

Any further reflections? Been missing your posts…

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:54 am

I have been busy doing family things but I should have time to share some more stories.

The weekends at the lake were pretty much the same. They went to the mountains at least once a month and these trips would be from Thursday evening until Monday afternoon. Fred owned his own business and Louise could schedule her work as needed as long as the work was finished. They would leave from Freds lakehouse around 3 and travel to go to Asheville and stop for dinner. Then whey would continue to the mountain house. He had a hot tub on a deck off the master bedroom and they would make drinks for a long soak. She said the deck was private and had a great view of the mountains. They would disrobe in the bedroom and stay nude while on the deck, if it got cold they had robes.

He liked to feel her tits and pinch her nipples but she did not like the feel of screwing in the tub. After a soak they would retire to the bedroom where she would give him a long soft blowjob before he would turn her over and position her for mounting. She told me over a normal weekend would they would screw at least 3 times and she would give him one blowjob to completion. As much as he liked screwing her he loved to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow.

As she became more comfortable with their relationship she opened up more about our relationship. Fred would ask her often about how I delt with her going on the trips knowing they would be living as a couple sleeping together and having sex. She told him that early in our marriage we agreed that she would screw who she wanted when she wanted and that my feelings would not to enter into her decisions.

She told him that sometime she would let me play with myself while she told me about a guy I knew that fucked her real good. Sometime she would make me stop and sometime she would let me shoot off on a towel.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:58 am

It’s been awhile since I have posted any stories. I hope the there is still an interest in the stories because I have more to share. As I have said before some might seem repetitive but there is always sometime about each experience I remember that turns me on.
I hope that since Sept of last year there might be some guys that are new to the forum and might enjoy reading all the stories.

All comments welcome.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:42 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:58 am
It’s been awhile since I have posted any stories. I hope the there is still an interest in the stories because I have more to share. As I have said before some might seem repetitive but there is always sometime about each experience I remember that turns me on.
I hope that since Sept of last year there might be some guys that are new to the forum and might enjoy reading all the stories.

All comments welcome.
Absolutely...this fellow cuck husband is very interested in hearing more of your stories!! Please do keep posting!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:47 pm

I want more. It's up to you to keep it going though.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:48 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:54 am
............As she became more comfortable with their relationship she opened up more about our relationship. Fred would ask her often about how I delt with her going on the trips knowing they would be living as a couple sleeping together and having sex. She told him that early in our marriage we agreed that she would screw who she wanted when she wanted and that my feelings would not to enter into her decisions.
My wife and I made that same agreement when we were dating before we married. It's never changed, and never will.
Cuck4Life wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:54 am
She told him that sometime she would let me play with myself while she told me about a guy I knew that fucked her real good. Sometime she would make me stop and sometime she would let me shoot off on a towel.
Don't you love that? My wife does the same things with me. Typically when I get my cock out now, she laughs about its size, and tells me I might as well go ahead and jerk off for her, as that's all my cock is good for.

Hope you'll keep posting...we have a lot of similar experiences and it's great to read yours!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:09 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:

All comments welcome.
Cuck4- As much as I have enjoyed your chronicles about your ex-wife, I have enjoyed, perhaps even more, the few stories you have shared involving your current wife Helen (?).

I especially enjoyed your detailed, multi chaptered account entitled "The Visit" way back from 2012 so much that I archived it in one of my "Favorites" Files and have re-read it now and again over the years.

Do you have any others detailing your marriage with wife #2 and if so would you be willing to share them here?? :)

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:55 pm

Yes please

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:19 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:

All comments welcome.
You narratives are very descriptive and give us a glimpse into your relationship- would love to hear more

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:59 am

I had no idea what to expect going into the winter. Fred was a very successful businessman and with that came sales incentives and awards. Most of these incentives involved trips to some very exclusive resorts. His customers would also have holiday parties he would be attending along with parties his company would be hosting.

His annual Christmas party included his best customers as well his sales associates and their wives. This formal event would be held at a large hotel in our home town that had a nice ballroom and he also paid rooms if needed by anyone that had alittle to much to drink. He would have suite for the weekend and he would of course request Louise be his date the party.

They had been open about their relationship but this was a huge event. Between her father and myself we knew alot of people and I was sure that this would be the first time she would be seen in such a public setting (other than the lake) openly as his date.

The main party would be Saturday evening but he was hosting a private party for a few of his better achievers on Friday. The private party would be held at a nice restaurant with a sexy dimly lite lounge for before or after drinks.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:58 pm

She stayed at his lake house the weekend before the party. Saturday morning he offered to take her shopping for outfits at his expense which she readily accepted. He bought her outfits for both parties as well 2 others he thought were cute on her. She did not bring them home for me to see but told me she would be getting a lot of attention.

The Friday night outfit was a bright green skirt that fit snug and stopped about her ankle. She said it fit nice and showed off the shape of her ass very well. At Freds request she picked out the smallest and sheerest panties she could find. Her top was a mix of holiday colors but very shear. Even though her small tits needed no bra for support he requested she wear an open cup bra to match the panties. He had told her he liked sexy lingerie but this was the first time he had requested she wear it.

The Saturday night outfit was a floor length gown solid red with alittle sparkle for the Christmas season. He also bought her a black garter belt with matching stockings.It was very low cut and he told her no bra for this one. She said it she moved the wrong way she would be showing a nipple. She told Fred about it and he told her to be careful who she flashed. He also picked out a pair of black high heel shoes.

I could only imagine how sexy she would look in these outfits and how many people that knew us would see her as his date. Part of me was very turned on by the thought the other part felt uneasy. Far whatever reason i loved these feelings, it was like a drug.

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:34 pm

Thanks a lot for continuing your saga, Cuck. I enjoy reading about your adventures with Louise and I identify with your excitement and your uneasiness. I wish you the best and hope you continue sharing.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:04 pm

Thanks for the updates cuck - love the way you describe the dresses… I am sure they looked amazing on her

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:46 am

Louise liked a tan so in the winter months she would go to a tanning bed. She normally tanned nude but Fred requested she wear bottoms for tan lines. When she wears the low cut deep v neck dress Saturday evening she will be giving up a lot of cleavage and side boob. She had small but very perky tits with small pinks nipples that were always hard as bullets. Also the Saturday night gown she would wear stockings with a garter belt with no panties. This was in the 70’s before shaved pussy became popular but she kept her light brown bush neatly trimmed. She also told me they would be spending Thursday night at the hotel so they could assist the catering with the details.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:50 am

Keen to know how the parties went