Who was the closest person to you that your wife has had sex with?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Who was the closest person to you that your wife has had sex with?

Boss
8%
Coworker
13%
Friend
30%
Best friend
25%
Cousin
2%
Uncle
1%
Brother
5%
Dad
5%
Other
12%

Total votes: 684

Littlewilly1970
Player

Re: Who was the closest person to you that your wife has had sex with?

Unread post by Littlewilly1970 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:20 am

Hannah has had sex on a regular basis with her step Father and two step brothers for years, one of my cousins, my boss, five of my closest friends and our next door neighbour.

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:45 am

My best friend asked if he could when he found out she was an HW. He asked when we were at a football game one night. "Given your wife gives out," He said, "Could I have a go?" It was all very much normal conversation as we watched the game. I suggested he ask her. He did, later that night and they still fuck every now and then.

Also a co-worker when he 'accidentally' saw some hot photos of her on my phone. I was showing him some holiday photos and had 'forgotten' to delete some shots of her with a guy we met. He was blown away (the coworker) and was very curious about our relationship. After I explained it to him he was quite keen to come and visit us for dinner one night. They had sex quite a few times after that.

Neither of these made any difference to my relationship with both guys.

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:49 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:01 pm
Best friends, friends and coworkers are a natural... very comfortable for a wife to have an affair with. Family (brothers, in-laws, cousins) a natural also but come with a taboo attached and that sometimes is enough to hold them back. The one I am surprised about is Boss. I have seen that happen often so I assume more will check that one off soon.. or it is one that people like to keep hidden.

Just saying ...

Brad
My first wife had a long affair with her boss. He never knew that I knew. She would come home and feed me his 'leavings'.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:44 pm

Littlewilly1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:20 am
Hannah has had sex on a regular basis with her step Father and two step brothers for years, one of my cousins, my boss, five of my closest friends and our next door neighbour.
I think Hannah is a well rounded woman !! Good for her !! She has checked all the categories that are most common with a hot wife and or cheating wife. These all give her comfort in familiarity .. and closeness in situations that creates temptation.. and give them the opportunity to carry on a sexual relationship. Pretty much normal human nature !!

Just saying....

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Littlewilly1970
Player

Unread post by Littlewilly1970 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:45 pm

She certainly is Brad.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:17 pm

My wife had sex with a young male lover I had at the time ...
she essentially took him away from me and he cucked me bigtime

wound up serving them a few times in bed the morning after the night before
he was the spittin image of that blond guy on the "Dukes of Hazard" if any of you fogeys
remember back that far ..... I think Schneider was his name

Kays cuck

Unread post by Kays cuck » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:16 pm

CuckedDude wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:17 pm

he was the spittin image of that blond guy on the "Dukes of Hazard" if any of you fogeys
Damn this is hot.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:08 pm

Kays cuck wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:16 pm
CuckedDude wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:17 pm

Damn this is hot.
You bet your ass it was ...............we had fun fun fun ...........one time he was fucking her as I was fucking him
Lucky Pierre come true .........we all had it in every permutation possible ..........drugs too

romperfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by romperfun » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:46 am

My wife as a teen started to have an affair with her stepfather, at the start it was the thrill of the taboo, with the bonus of being rebellious towards her mother and which their relationship always had a competitive tone to it. She would do anything he asked as long as she knew or was told she was a better lover than her mother. This carried on for a couple of years, even after when she went to University, and only slowed down when her mother was close to catching them and was subtlely making remarks of retribution.

This is not exactly in line with the thread title, but I thought close enough for discussion

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:04 pm

romperfun wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:46 am
My wife as a teen started to have an affair with her stepfather, at the start it was the thrill of the taboo, with the bonus of being rebellious towards her mother and which their relationship always had a competitive tone to it. She would do anything he asked as long as she knew or was told she was a better lover than her mother. This carried on for a couple of years, even after when she went to University, and only slowed down when her mother was close to catching them and was subtlely making remarks of retribution.

This is not exactly in line with the thread title, but I thought close enough for discussion
It is hot enough and closest person enough for this thread !! It would also be in line with “Dads cucking sons.. Daughter in laws are not off limits” ??

Just saying...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

freeromer
Experienced

Unread post by freeromer » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:55 am

The closest person would be someone who was a groomsmen for us at our wedding. He was my best friend and was the first person to fuck her after we got married and started swinging. To this day if he's in town, he'll stay at our house so he can fuck her. Its unfortunate that is only once a year now that he lives across the country from us.

He's also still her favorite because of the size and shape of his cock, she just loved it.
Pictures and stories about my hot wife: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=61143

Fictional story - Impregnation Roulette: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61956

romantic
Trainable

Unread post by romantic » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:01 pm

My wife regularly sleeps with my best friend and has fucked quite a few of my other friends. More notably, she has slept with/continues to sleep with one of her co-workers and one of my co-workers.

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:43 am

She is now 50 and been a "shy" hotwife for last 3 years. My fantasy is for her being fucked by friends. What are the signs to show as far as "telling" them discreetly that she is open game?
Please don't answer if not respectful and/or all what you have to share are cock pics

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:53 am

If I ever become a part of this lifestyle, my (eventual) wife and I will have to keep this on the "down-low"....she will not be having sex with anyone close to me, either personally or professionally. But that's just me.....different strokes for different folks!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:23 am

tractorman2 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:07 am
frank r wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:43 pm
pixwellguy wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:23 am
frank r wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:17 am
My dad and my brother shared her one night while i was out of town.
You can't tease us like that! Tell us the story...details, please!
Will tell the short version...
Returned from a 2 week business trip. We had been married about a year. Long story short came back a day early as a surprise.
Saw my dad 's car was in the driveway. It was close to midnite and when i walked in the house it was very quiet. It was a warm
nite so i assumed they were out by the pool.
As I approached the patio I heard Beth, my wife's giggle then it was quiet. Standing in the doorway I saw Beth naked on her knees
and my dad, sprawled out on a chaise in his trunks in front of her. Dad was stroking his cock as he watched my wife sucking my naked
kid brother who was 19.standing as she worked his sex. Dad was urging my wife on and telling Ted, my brother to hurry up and shoot
so he could have his turn. Ted was holding her head and she was doing her best to take his cock, The whole time he kept saying to her
"Go all the way,.. i want to feel your lips on my pubes..."
Dad sipping his beer was urging him to hurry and not to wear her out. Instead of stopping it all i slipped back into the living room
For what seemed like an eternity I watched. Beth and I had talked about her with other guys but here it was before my eyes and
i was aroused by it all When Ted came hearing her choking and my dad telling her not to lose a drop I pulled out my dick and watched.
Watched her smiling go to my dad and pull down his swim trunks and begin working his fat dick into her mouth. Ted came over and
was fingering her as she sucked my dad who shot quickly.
Quickly i sneaked out of the house and went to a motel and called the house to tell her id be there early in the morning. When I
drove up the next morning there shew as in a sexy nightie waiting for me.
WOW! did she ever admit this?
UPDATE :

FIRST LET ME TELL YOU THAT THIS ALL HAPPENED TEN YEARS AGO. I WAS AT THAT TIME 32 AND WIFE HAD JUST HAD HER 23RD BIRTHDAY.
DAD WAS THEN 60. I NEVER CONFRONTED HER AND SHE NEVER ADMITTED A THING UNTIL A YEAR AGO WHEN MY DAD PASSED AWAY. SHE TOOK
IT VERY HARD. I WAS CRUSHED THAT SHE DID AND WE HAD A HUGE ARGUMENT. I DIDNT TELL HER I HAD SEEN ANYTHING ONLY THAT I KNEW.
WE ENDED UP IN COUPLE THERAPY AND THERE I REVEALED I HAD SEEN THEM THE NITE SHE HAD BEEN WITH BOTH DAD AND TED, MY BROTHER.
WHAT I DIDNT MENTION IN THERAPY WAS I HAD WATCHED AND SINCE THAT NITE HAD BEAT OFF MANY TIMES RELIVING WHAT I HAD WITNESSED.
THAT CONFESSION DIDNT OCCUR UNTIL WELL INTO THERAPY. WHEN I ADMITTED MY AROUSAL TO IT ALL SHE AND I SEEMED TO CALM DOWN.
WE HAVE TWO SONS WHO HAVE GROWN UP WITH UNCLE TED THEIR FAVORITE PERSON. I MADE AMENDS WITH TED AND FIND MYSELF MORE
AND MORE AT EASE WITH MYSELF.
MY WIFE AND I RESUMED WHAT WAS A GOOD SEX LIFE AND YES AND ON NEW YEARS EVE, FO RTHE TIRST TIME TED WHO HAD BEEN LIVING
OUT OF THE COUNTRY WAS WITH US AND AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT I GUIDED HIS COCK INTO HER. TO THE KIDS WHO ARE NOW TEENS
HE IS THEIR FAVORITE UNCLE AND TO ME HE IS NOW SIR

EdwardTheBull
Experienced

Unread post by EdwardTheBull » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:55 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:53 am
If I ever become a part of this lifestyle, my (eventual) wife and I will have to keep this on the "down-low"....she will not be having sex with anyone close to me, either personally or professionally. But that's just me.....different strokes for different folks!
I'm not saying that you are wrong, but do be aware that a lot of men who started with that plan end up as cuckolds whose friends fuck their wife.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:08 am

EdwardTheBull wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:55 am
I'm not saying that you are wrong, but do be aware that a lot of men who started with that plan end up as cuckolds whose friends fuck their wife.
That's good for me to be aware of. But quite frankly; I doubt that would happen. If my (eventual) wife and I pursue this lifestyle, it's going to (have to) be strictly on the down-low, without anyone we know- personally or professionally- being involved. As a lot of my friends (but not all friends are my friends through the workplace....I simply can't mix this lifestyle with anything else that I"m doing.

But I appreciate your insight.

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:34 am

Before I became aware I was a cuckold my wife had an affair with an acquaintance of ours that lasted a couple of years. This guy also was the first man to cuckold me after we wedded although I didn’t know it at the time. When my wife and I eventually embarked on a true hot wife-cuckold relationship we agreed the friends, co-workers, etc would be off limits but several years into it, my wife came to me and asked whether it would be okay if she got together with another acquaintance of ours who had been flirting with her. I let my penis do the thinking and gave my approval.

After my wife’s short lived affair with this other acquaintance, I told her it was okay if she slept with other friends so long as she was discreet and never let them know I was aware of her infidelity. It was almost ten years later that my wife confessed she had fucked my best friend over a three month affair. We had already implemented a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy so I wasn’t upset with my wife’s secrecy, but I was taken aback by the fact that my friend never really seemed her type. At around my height and weight, my best friend isn’t the tall, muscular stud that my wife typically goes for. Not only that, but he is kind of like me, personality wise and doesn’t have the bad boy persona that many of my wife’s boyfriends have.

Although I wasn’t happy at first that my wife fucked my best friend, I have gotten over it and now kind of think it’s hot. It’s been many years since she and he have gotten together but I still get a thrill when my wife and I have my friend and his wife to dinner and I think of how he knows how my wife looks as she comes, or how vocal my wife is in the bedroom.

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:39 am

wifedateshubwaits wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:34 am
Before I became aware I was a cuckold my wife had an affair with an acquaintance of ours that lasted a couple of years. This guy also was the first man to cuckold me after we wedded although I didn’t know it at the time. When my wife and I eventually embarked on a true hot wife-cuckold relationship we agreed the friends, co-workers, etc would be off limits but several years into it, my wife came to me and asked whether it would be okay if she got together with another acquaintance of ours who had been flirting with her. I let my penis do the thinking and gave my approval.

After my wife’s short lived affair with this other acquaintance, I told her it was okay if she slept with other friends so long as she was discreet and never let them know I was aware of her infidelity. It was almost ten years later that my wife confessed she had fucked my best friend over a three month affair. We had already implemented a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy so I wasn’t upset with my wife’s secrecy, but I was taken aback by the fact that my friend never really seemed her type. At around my height and weight, my best friend isn’t the tall, muscular stud that my wife typically goes for. Not only that, but he is kind of like me, personality wise and doesn’t have the bad boy persona that many of my wife’s boyfriends have.

Although I wasn’t happy at first that my wife fucked my best friend, I have gotten over it and now kind of think it’s hot. It’s been many years since she and he have gotten together but I still get a thrill when my wife and I have my friend and his wife to dinner and I think of how he knows how my wife looks as she comes, or how vocal my wife is in the bedroom.
Did your best friend finally got to know that you knew all along and was a cuckold? or did she not tell him?
Please don't answer if not respectful and/or all what you have to share are cock pics

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:45 am

CURVYWIFE wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:39 am

Did your best friend finally got to know that you knew all along and was a cuckold? or did she not tell him?
With only a couple of exceptions, my wife has played the role cheating wife and does not let her lovers know I am aware of her infidelities. My friend has no idea I am aware my wife slept with him and that, in itself, is a turn-on for me.

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:51 am

wifedateshubwaits wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:45 am
CURVYWIFE wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:39 am

With only a couple of exceptions, my wife has played the role cheating wife and does not let her lovers know I am aware of her infidelities. My friend has no idea I am aware my wife slept with him and that, in itself, is a turn-on for me.
Yes, it is also a HUGE turn on for me if she does that. Mine also when we started 4 years ago she said no family/colleagues/friends which suits me fine also as we are by nature discreet. But deep inside of me i will be VERY turned on if she crosses those boundaries.

EdwardTheBull
Experienced

Unread post by EdwardTheBull » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:17 am

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:08 am
EdwardTheBull wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:55 am
That's good for me to be aware of. But quite frankly; I doubt that would happen. If my (eventual) wife and I pursue this lifestyle, it's going to (have to) be strictly on the down-low, without anyone we know- personally or professionally- being involved. As a lot of my friends (but not all friends are my friends through the workplace....I simply can't mix this lifestyle with anything else that I"m doing.

But I appreciate your insight.
If you ever do pursue any form of Kink you're going to run into people you know from places that surprise you. And 99.9% of the time it's not going to be a big deal.
Also if you've got a wife who's used to getting fucked by other guys she is going to become more confident and picking dicks on her own.
If both of those happen together the odds go up no matter what your plan. And usually the cuckolds I have known even if it weren't exactly comfortable with it it wasn't a super big deal because it wasn't like the bull wanted everybody at work to know he was super into threesomes with married couples.

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:15 pm

[/quote]

If you ever do pursue any form of Kink you're going to run into people you know from places that surprise you. And 99.9% of the time it's not going to be a big deal.
Also if you've got a wife who's used to getting fucked by other guys she is going to become more confident and picking dicks on her own.
If both of those happen together the odds go up no matter what your plan. And usually the cuckolds I have known even if it weren't exactly comfortable with it it wasn't a super big deal because it wasn't like the bull wanted everybody at work to know he was super into threesomes with married couples.
[/quote]

Yes that is what I am struggling with at the moment. It is very deep: does she develop automatically confidence as she fucks more often, to the point where finally she can go out and find men herself?

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:17 am

Her sister.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:43 am

Never looked at it this way but Two years (age 21) into the lifestyle, she slept with 5 friends of my friends and one distant friend who I met in high school just 4 years earlier. But funny enough He and I became really good friends as a result of him becoming my girlfriends lover.

3-4 years into the lifestyle, she started sleeping with another guy I knew from high school but we weren’t friends friends.

At one point my best friends step brother was pursuing her and she was definitely contemplating his efforts but things fell through. They hung out alone at her place several times so I think a lot of people suspected of me not being the only man in her life.

Lastly, I once bought her a car from a private party, kid our age (21) he and I got along and became friends on Facebook and we still are... about 3 years after buying her the car, she calls me to tell me - guess who just fucked me?! She also ended looking for him on my friends list on Facebook and reached out to him. He wined her and dined her several times.

I never looked at this but this entire time I thought we had been discreet. Now I know that A very large amount of people knew my woman wasn’t only mine and in reality was spreading her legs but any man she wanted between them. And that’s the way it should be. Any woman should have the choice to have any man she wants whenever and as much as she wants regardless of having a boyfriend/husband or not and that’s what mine did.