Who was the closest person to you that your wife has had sex with?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Who was the closest person to you that your wife has had sex with?

Boss
8%
Coworker
13%
Friend
30%
Best friend
25%
Cousin
2%
Uncle
1%
Brother
5%
Dad
5%
Other
12%

Total votes: 684

troilusand
Player

Re: Who was the closest person to you that your wife has had sex with?

Unread post by troilusand » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:57 pm

Bi+Gigh wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:34 am
It was my best friend/college roommate. She knew I was bi and when she came to visit me at college she suddenly began looking at him differently (she had known him earlier). She thought he was hot and she asked me if he and I ever did anything together. I told her I'd give him a blow job occasionally and she said she wanted to watch that. To make a long story short, he agreed she could watch on the condition she be naked too. So I'm down between his legs sucking him and I look up and they're making out. Before that weekend was out they fucked twice with me watching. They kept fucking over the next few years and my gf and I were getting married. He was in the wedding and slept with my soon to be wife the night before my wedding. They fucked the night before and the morning of. As I've written in another thread, when we were taking our vows she had a couple loads of his cum in her.
Wow, Biguy!! That's INTENSE!! Two loads of another man's cum dripping down her legs when she says, "I do". She should have said, "I do...and I do it OFTEN!)

Not being bi, I can't imagine what it's like "fluffing" a man not knowing the that dick I was getting so hard was the dick of my best friend that's now going to impale my fiancé!

Troilus

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:07 pm

I was his best man and he’s been fucking my wife’s ever since and before.

Pauline

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:59 am

My wife had been playing with co-worker of hers and an occassional customer. She was a cocktail waitress in a fairly upscale nightclub. She did most of the band members, the manager and others I assume on a fairly regular basis. But I didn't really know any of these folks. When we had sex she would tell me about some of them and also fantaize about a mutual friend of ours, who happened to be quite the ladies man. He lived about 50 miles away from us, so sometimes he would stay in a spare bedroom at our home.

One of my wifes nights off, he came by the house after a day in town making deliveries of customer orders he had done for clients. Being supper time when he arrived he brought some pizza. We sat around eating and having a few laughs and my wife and our friend smoked a little ot. I had to go to my studio and finish up framing some paintings I was shipping the next day to a show in Wyoming that I did each year.When I finished after about an hour and a half I headed back to join my wife and friend. I had not fully closed the door to my studio which gave me a straight view down a short hall to the family room.

As I started to open the door I heard my wife moan just barely loud enough for me to hear it. I paused and looked through the small doorway opening. I saw my wifes nude back and she was straddling my friend who was sitting on the couch, bare legs and pants around his ankles. D. (my wife) was slowly moving up, down and around grinding with him.

It was an odd feeling. I knew she fucked around alot and I enjoyed hearing the things she would sometimes tell me about the people she did, but I had never actually seen it happening. I was a bit confused in an odd way betwen being a little angry, turned on and here she was impaled on a good friends cock and him squeezing her breasts and sucking on one of them as the slowly fucked and knowing I was maybe fifty feet away and subject to walk in at anytime. It was like I did not know how to feel or what I should do.

I watched until they appearred to be finished as D got up off of my friend and one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen at that point in my life slipped out of her and flopped back on his belly. D. They were talking and D. giggled and I made out her saying "Come on. It's fine." She picked up her muu-muu from the floor andour friend pulled his pants up and started to get up. I decided to go in then. D. turned and smiling said, "We're going to the spare bedroom so I can tuck Dave in. Don't wait up for me.) she then came toward me and kissed me and headed for the bedroom taking Daves hand to follow her. It was like an everyday happening at our house.

I was still , I guess sort of stunned, but also excited and turned on as I shut off the lights and checked the doors and went to be in our room... alone, with the exceptions of moans, giggles and an occassional thump of a headboard or spring squeak once in awhile from the spare bedroom. This was the first time anyone I knew had sex with my wife. It cetainly would not be the last time though.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:16 am

My wife RHonda, fucked her BFF (Rita) son when he (Jay) became of legal age.. It was arranged by his mom and he spent the week-end with us.
RHonda continued to fuck Jay until he went off to college.

blind sided hubby
Trainable

Unread post by blind sided hubby » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:55 pm

In my case it was a co worker, some guy she hated or so she said but wound up loving more than me.

WifeKnowsBest
Trainable

Unread post by WifeKnowsBest » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:43 am

My best Friend,
However he was also her first lover going back to high school. He is still her favorite love and they fuck regularly.

Co-workers x3.
During the cheating on me times.
My room mate had to gone back to home port while we where on deployment. He stay at our house for the week. He took full advantage of our hospitality. They also fucked several times after that.

After it was all out in the open, however most guys thought she was a cheating wife.
I had a shipmate that did know I knew he was fucking my wife, he knew she was my wife. He would come to work and brag about Fucking his “Hot married bitch.”

I was deployed to a Caribbean location, so we made plans for my wife to visit me about half way through the deployment. She arrived and we had a great long weekend sightseeing and fucking. But I still had to work and could only get three days off. I worked nights and had to go in to work on her fourth day there. I got back to the room just after mid-night. She was a sleep I did want to wake her the next morning we went to the beach, no sex before going to work. After work that night I wanted to fuck, I went down on her, I could tell she had been fucked. I said “You found a playmate!” She replied “Kinda.” “What do you mean 'Kinda'?” Then she told me that a guy she had been fucking back home got transferred in to my squadron a few weeks back. Before he left they made plans to meet up while I was working. She would not tell me who he was, so I spent the rest of the deployment wonder about every new guy, knowing he knew me. Although he did know I knew.

Co-worker of hers.
During the cheating on me times.
Just before I came home from a deployment she got a water bed (1980s) as a coming home present. She asked one of the guys from work to help her move the old bed to the guest room. Found out later that I was not the First one to fuck her in our new water bed.

After the military and we settled down in one spot she stopped doing co-workers to risky. Other then Jerry, family and friends are off limits.
Wife Knows Best

Quackahh
Virgin

Unread post by Quackahh » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:59 pm

So it wasn’t as exciting off the bat as I may have led it along, but remember she’s the type of girl who can’t even say dick, cock or fuck. She’s to the untrained eye the sweetest purest thing on earth. So when I came back upstairs I could hear some mumbling and chatter and as soon as I turned the corner it kinda got that “guilty quiet”. I walked into the bar area and saw Leanne wearing a staff uniform shirt ( she came in wearing a sweater). She was laughing and had glassy eyes I said jokingly “wtf happened?!”. She ran to me kinda like she thought I’d be mad and said “I’m sorry! Jeff didn’t think i knew how to change a keg so I did it… but it sprayed everywhere and I got completely soaked in beer and now I look like an idiot because They gave me this ugly button up that was in the storage room to wear. And now my sweater and bra are soaked in Guinness and hanging in the storage room!
Right as she said that I looked up at mark and Jeff and the pervy old owner and saw that guilty smirk on their faces because they all knew what I knew. The storage room has high def cameras all over the place and the footage gets saved automatically.

AgtPrvctr

Unread post by AgtPrvctr » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:16 am

You need to let her know you thought she looked beautiful and you were very proud of her!

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:22 am

She has fucked a couple of my friends and a coworker. We have a few rules about certain friends and family but otherwise everyone is open game for her. I just really love watching my wife fuck other men and then eating her cum filled pussy as soon as they pull out. Just my addiction
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:29 am

It was my girlfriends own uncle who used to fuck her regularly (despite of being her uncle, he was living close by) and it was he who took away her virginity when she was much younger and much before we start dating; I wrote a post about that. For her to sexually serve her uncle was a natural thing and it was he who made her addicted to sex…and how good she was….osshhhh.
She was 20 when we started dating and from the start I found strange that she went so often to her uncles house to, using her own words “to help him out”….it took a couple of months when I asked her the purpose of this help, when she just replied to me in a very natural manner that she allowed her uncle to satisfy sexually, therefore she was helping him out and smiled…
Yes, I broke up with her but ended up together again….I stoped even to hate her uncle and became socializing with him, visiting his house and even watching him having sex with my girlfriend, right there, at the front of my eyes in the floor of his living room or anywhere….
I started to love it. My girlfriend told me that normally she had sex with her uncle before she went out to date me…. he was a strong man and very masculine with a far bigger cock than mine and she loved it.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:38 am

The local veterinarian that we’ve done business with. They are in an affair. Of course I know and he knows I know but his wife doesn’t. He and my wife text daily and meet often for sex.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:43 am

2wheel wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:45 am
Closest to me: a friend.
Closest to her: her brother on a regular basis and her 1st cousin a few times
Having seen similar experiences confessed online, I wonder how common it may be for sisters and brothers to have sex. Neither my wife nor I have siblings, so that isn't something either of us had thought about until reading experiences as written by others. But for the reason a bro-sis live together under the same roof, I can understand how it can happen.

What were the circumstances that first caused that to come about for your wife and her brother?
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

FireNurseCple
Prepubescent

Unread post by FireNurseCple » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:18 am

My best friend and other select friends over time. We never expected to be into it all and it evolved slowly. Once we got into it we couldn’t stop. My best friend has been fucking her for years now.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:54 am

lately Angie has been spending time my boss and one of his sons

HotGaNites
Virgin

Unread post by HotGaNites » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:30 am

I have been fucked by all of hubby's on the list except uncle and father. When hubby and I first had sex I was dating his best friend since 2nd grade, and kept on getting fucked by him after meeting hubby and getting married. Brother caught me sunning nude right after we got married and started a many year thing. I have been with many of his friends and coworkers over the years and several bosses.
Hotwife since getting married at 19 and getting fucked by an old boy friend 2 days later.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:42 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:43 am
2wheel wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:45 am
Closest to me: a friend.
Closest to her: her brother on a regular basis and her 1st cousin a few times
Having seen similar experiences confessed online, I wonder how common it may be for sisters and brothers to have sex. Neither my wife nor I have siblings, so that isn't something either of us had thought about until reading experiences as written by others. But for the reason a bro-sis live together under the same roof, I can understand how it can happen.

It took me a long time to discover my ex wife and her eldest sister had been having sex together occasionally for roughly 25 years. It stopped when the SIL was pregnant and now they're no longer as close as they were.
Just after we were married we bumped into a colleague of mine on a naturist beach. While I was swimming in the sea she managed to give him a handjob without being seen by me or anyone else. She told me a couple of days later and it gave me a little thrill whenever I saw him to know she'd turned him on

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon May 08, 2023 5:43 am

Although my wife and I have no incestuous experiences, it seems to be more common than most might expect. Incest videos and claimed experiences are popular online, which leads me to assume this must have to do with a large number of experiences and/or desires.

AwkwardCouple
Trainable

Unread post by AwkwardCouple » Wed May 31, 2023 8:39 am

Des 31 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 5:43 am
Although my wife and I have no incestuous experiences, it seems to be more common than most might expect. Incest videos and claimed experiences are popular online, which leads me to assume this must have to do with a large number of experiences and/or desires.
Yeah I think there is a lot of that desire going round

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:28 pm

AwkwardCouple wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:39 am
Des 31 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 5:43 am
Yeah I think there is a lot of that desire going round
Not my wife but a girlfriend that I had for a long time while we were on our 20’s. She was 21 so sweet and naive and regularly had sex with her uncle (her mothers brother, a single man), much before we start dating and all along our relationship. I was shocked when I first got to know about her affairs, we broke up but love was strongly than jealously and we got together again, even to the point that I not only accepted her to continue serving her uncle sexually but even watched them together for several times. Her uncle and I became very close each other, he was a gentleman, well served and my girlfriend was addicted to his cock that was much bigger than mine.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:42 am

Closest:

My wife's two former bosses
A man she grew up with (not formally adopted but raised by her aunt and uncle), generally referred to as a "cousin" but not blood-related
Various friends of hers

arkcupl
Prepubescent

Unread post by arkcupl » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:19 pm

It was one of our friends. He had just gone through a divorce and was feeling down. We invited him over one night to eat and have some drinks to get his mind off being alone. After dinner we were sitting around drinking and talking, you could tell he was depressed about his wife leaving him. My wife told me we need to get his mind off of her.
As the night went on my wife and him got a little buzzed. The more they drank the more I would catch them touching each other. Not in a sexual way. They would just walk up and lean on each other or put their hands on each other shoulder while they were talking. He went to the bathroom, and she whispered to me that she wanted to cheer him up by fucking him. I told her that was not a good idea. He was too close of a friend, and he didn't know that we fooled around like that. She said her mind was made up. It would work to get his mind off of his ex-wife.
When he came back, she said why don't we play cards. So, we started playing poker. Every time you lost a hand you had to take a shot. It didn't take long until everyone was relaxed and feeling good. After a few games my wife said that we should up the stakes to the game. He asked what she had in mind (I knew where this was going). She said that we were all friends and that we should play strip poker. He wasn't sure about it at first. She got up and went to the bathroom. It was quite with me and him setting there. I finally spoke up and said that my wife like to be a tease when she got buzzed. When she came back from the bathroom, she raised her shirt up and let tits pop out and flashed us. He looked at me and said you not kidding. We played a few more hands of cards and then she brought it up again. He said he was ok with it if I was.
We started playing and as the hands went by. They both were losing. I would catch them checking each other out as each piece of clothing came off. It wasn't long before he was down to his underwear, and she was butt as naked. You could see his erection through his underwear. Every time I would look at my wife she would be just staring at his cock. We played on and he lost the next hand. He was reluctant to get naked and she said you have seen everything that I have now take them off. When he stood up. She reached over with both hands and yanked his underwear off. His cock sprang out right in her face and he was fully erect. His cock was about the same length as mind (6") but it was lot wider and the head of it looked huge. He tried to hide it with his hands and sat back down quickly. We all seem to start laughing at where we had ended up that evening.
My wife had this look in here eye like nothing was going to keep her from fucking him that night. So, I said why don' we play one more hand of cards and she said that they didn't have any more clothes to take off the game was over. I quickly said. We are all friends here. Why don't we play one more game. The winner gets to have my wife for a night. He was hesitant at first and I assured him that I was ok with it. He finally agreed and he said he needed to go pee first.
While he was gone. My wife said that you better not win this game. So, I quickly stacked the deck of cards to make sure he won. He came back and I started dealing the cards. It didn't take long until you could see him realize he had a good hand. I asked if they wanted any cards. My wife took three. He said I don't need any. I laughed and said you hadn't hardily one a hand all night, are you sure you don't need any cards. He said yes with a grin on his face. I took three and said call. He flipped his cards and said I won. He was still naked and looking at my wife. His dick was rock hard. He looked back at me and said we don't have to go through with the bet. I said not a bet was a bet and he won fair and square. She stood up stuck her hand out and said "come on. Looks like we both won tonight". As she was walking him back to the spare bedroom and looked back and said don't wait up.
I cleaned up the mess we had made and turned the lights out. I got curious about thirty minutes later and eased down the hallway. I didn't make it very far and you could hear my wife moaning and calling him name out. I listened for probably close to fifteen minutes and you could hear their bodies slapping together. I went back to bed. I must a have fallen asleep. The next thing I knew. She was getting in bed. I asked well how did it go?
She said he was amazing. We went into details about how as soon as they got back there, she laid him back on the bed and started sucking his cock. She said that it was a lot fatter than mine, and it filled her mouth up. It didn't take long, and he exploded into her mouth. She said that she crawled up next to him and they kissed, and he was rubbing on here tits and pussy. After a few minutes and rolled her over and went down to eat her pussy.
She after she came a couple of times, she asked if he as hard again and he said yes. Then she said you can put it in me if you're ready. He said he was. She said that his felt a lot bigger than mine going in and it wasn't long before he was thrusting deep inside of her. This must have been the time that I was listening because she said she just kept saying his name over and over. She they didn't almost every position know.
She said he must have been back up because he came three times with her and each time, he had a full load. We fell asleep and the next morning I woke up before they did and went out an made some coffee. It wasn't long before he woke and came out of the bedroom. He was a little award. I told him I hope he had a good time last night and everything was cool with me. He said thank you and asked if he could go take a shower. I said yes. The towels were in the closet. He went in the bathroom and turned the shower on. Wife came out in the meantime and asked what we were doing. I said I was drinking coffee and he was in the shower. She undid her robe and let it drop to the floor and headed straight to the bathroom. It wasn't long before I would her water splashing and skin slapping together again. She came out a few minutes later with a big grin on her face and what looked like cum on her inner thigh. I said is everything ok and she said it was great.
He came out and thanked me again and we both agreed to not let things get weird between us. I reassured him that we are good. He had to leave not soon after that.
We talked about what happened and I told him as long as he was single and ok with it. That my wife and him could have little get together whenever they wanted. She has been fucking him at least once a month for the last year.

arkcupl
Prepubescent

Unread post by arkcupl » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:20 pm

It was one of our friends. He had just gone through a divorce and was feeling down. We invited him over one night to eat and have some drinks to get his mind off being alone. After dinner we were sitting around drinking and talking, you could tell he was depressed about his wife leaving him. My wife told me we need to get his mind off of her.
As the night went on my wife and him got a little buzzed. The more they drank the more I would catch them touching each other. Not in a sexual way. They would just walk up and lean on each other or put their hands on each other shoulder while they were talking. He went to the bathroom, and she whispered to me that she wanted to cheer him up by fucking him. I told her that was not a good idea. He was too close of a friend, and he didn't know that we fooled around like that. She said her mind was made up. It would work to get his mind off of his ex-wife.
When he came back, she said why don't we play cards. So, we started playing poker. Every time you lost a hand you had to take a shot. It didn't take long until everyone was relaxed and feeling good. After a few games my wife said that we should up the stakes to the game. He asked what she had in mind (I knew where this was going). She said that we were all friends and that we should play strip poker. He wasn't sure about it at first. She got up and went to the bathroom. It was quite with me and him setting there. I finally spoke up and said that my wife like to be a tease when she got buzzed. When she came back from the bathroom, she raised her shirt up and let tits pop out and flashed us. He looked at me and said you not kidding. We played a few more hands of cards and then she brought it up again. He said he was ok with it if I was.
We started playing and as the hands went by. They both were losing. I would catch them checking each other out as each piece of clothing came off. It wasn't long before he was down to his underwear, and she was butt as naked. You could see his erection through his underwear. Every time I would look at my wife she would be just staring at his cock. We played on and he lost the next hand. He was reluctant to get naked and she said you have seen everything that I have now take them off. When he stood up. She reached over with both hands and yanked his underwear off. His cock sprang out right in her face and he was fully erect. His cock was about the same length as mind (6") but it was lot wider and the head of it looked huge. He tried to hide it with his hands and sat back down quickly. We all seem to start laughing at where we had ended up that evening.
My wife had this look in here eye like nothing was going to keep her from fucking him that night. So, I said why don' we play one more hand of cards and she said that they didn't have any more clothes to take off the game was over. I quickly said. We are all friends here. Why don't we play one more game. The winner gets to have my wife for a night. He was hesitant at first and I assured him that I was ok with it. He finally agreed and he said he needed to go pee first.
While he was gone. My wife said that you better not win this game. So, I quickly stacked the deck of cards to make sure he won. He came back and I started dealing the cards. It didn't take long until you could see him realize he had a good hand. I asked if they wanted any cards. My wife took three. He said I don't need any. I laughed and said you hadn't hardily one a hand all night, are you sure you don't need any cards. He said yes with a grin on his face. I took three and said call. He flipped his cards and said I won. He was still naked and looking at my wife. His dick was rock hard. He looked back at me and said we don't have to go through with the bet. I said not a bet was a bet and he won fair and square. She stood up stuck her hand out and said "come on. Looks like we both won tonight". As she was walking him back to the spare bedroom and looked back and said don't wait up.
I cleaned up the mess we had made and turned the lights out. I got curious about thirty minutes later and eased down the hallway. I didn't make it very far and you could hear my wife moaning and calling him name out. I listened for probably close to fifteen minutes and you could hear their bodies slapping together. I went back to bed. I must a have fallen asleep. The next thing I knew. She was getting in bed. I asked well how did it go?
She said he was amazing. We went into details about how as soon as they got back there, she laid him back on the bed and started sucking his cock. She said that it was a lot fatter than mine, and it filled her mouth up. It didn't take long, and he exploded into her mouth. She said that she crawled up next to him and they kissed, and he was rubbing on here tits and pussy. After a few minutes and rolled her over and went down to eat her pussy.
She after she came a couple of times, she asked if he as hard again and he said yes. Then she said you can put it in me if you're ready. He said he was. She said that his felt a lot bigger than mine going in and it wasn't long before he was thrusting deep inside of her. This must have been the time that I was listening because she said she just kept saying his name over and over. She they didn't almost every position know.
She said he must have been back up because he came three times with her and each time, he had a full load. We fell asleep and the next morning I woke up before they did and went out an made some coffee. It wasn't long before he woke and came out of the bedroom. He was a little award. I told him I hope he had a good time last night and everything was cool with me. He said thank you and asked if he could go take a shower. I said yes. The towels were in the closet. He went in the bathroom and turned the shower on. Wife came out in the meantime and asked what we were doing. I said I was drinking coffee and he was in the shower. She undid her robe and let it drop to the floor and headed straight to the bathroom. It wasn't long before I would her water splashing and skin slapping together again. She came out a few minutes later with a big grin on her face and what looked like cum on her inner thigh. I said is everything ok and she said it was great.
He came out and thanked me again and we both agreed to not let things get weird between us. I reassured him that we are good. He had to leave not soon after that.
We talked about what happened and I told him as long as he was single and ok with it. That my wife and him could have little get together whenever they wanted. She has been fucking him at least once a month for the last year.

arkcupl
Prepubescent

Unread post by arkcupl » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:22 pm

readyguy1010
Virgin

Unread post by readyguy1010 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:11 pm

EdwardTheBull wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:55 am
LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:53 am
If I ever become a part of this lifestyle, my (eventual) wife and I will have to keep this on the "down-low"....she will not be having sex with anyone close to me, either personally or professionally. But that's just me.....different strokes for different folks!
I'm not saying that you are wrong, but do be aware that a lot of men who started with that plan end up as cuckolds whose friends fuck their wife.
Yep. That just happened to us. We didnt plan on involving close friends but it happened.....

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:15 am

My dad and my wife have had sex on a regular basis for some time now.