Have you ever exposed your chastity belt in public?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Which of these scenarios is hotter? Which ones have you done?

Wearing the chastity belt in a nudity place like a nude beach
24%
Being caught wearing chastity belt by your friends / coworkers
12%
Wearing the chastity belt in front of your wife's bull
49%
Other
16%

Total votes: 68

BOGMANDIAS
Experienced

Have you ever exposed your chastity belt in public?

Unread post by BOGMANDIAS » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:58 am

What was the most memorable experience you had using a chastity belt?

wifeneedn
Experienced

Re: Have you ever exposed your chastity belt in public?

Unread post by wifeneedn » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:19 am

She hasn't exposed me at a nude beach per say but we have been nude on our boat and I know other boaters could and did see me caged.
Another time at some friends party, drinking and all enjoying a good time together I had to pee. Being caged or even uncaged I sit to pee, no splashing. If husbands cleaned more bathrooms we all would, but that's another topic. Apparently I goofed up and didn't lock the door and as I'm sitting there going a male friend swings the door open. The look on both our faces must have been something... He took a glance at my cage and had trouble looking away, said "oh shit sorry". It was obvious what he saw and has never spoken about it sense, he dose flirt with my wife now though but she has a rule about close friends. I'm always caged now when she plays. So checked all three. ;-)

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:16 am

I am always locked and naked when she lets me watch her get fucked, so all of her bulls have seen my caged penis. She also kept me locked when we had my cuckold tattoo done just above my locked penis. Pretty much everyone in the tattoo shop saw it since there was really no privacy there at all.

She likes going to strip clubs and one time she paid for a stripper to go back to the VIP area with us. She made out with the stripper and made me expose my locked penis to her and explain that I was her cuckold and that I was always kept locked. By the time they had finished the stripper was giving serious consideration to trying to convince her boyfriend to let her lock him in a chastity cage!

We go to a local hot springs resort occasionally and she has always unlocked me when we go there. I recently told her that I had no problem with her keeping me locked there (we always spend our time in the clothing optional area) and she said she would think about leaving me locked the next time we go.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:57 am

My wife has walked me with a leash on a cock collar at one nude beach and one clothing-optional resort before. That was hot as hell, actually.

I'd like to find a light-weight cage that would look right in a nude situation. My current cage is comfortable but quite heavy so I must wear underwear or a jock to support it when I am locked up, which is fairly rare actually.

I get so hard when I watch my wife get fucked that wearing a device would definitely be pure physical torture. So even though the thought seems hot, I'm sure that for me, the reality would be pretty terrible.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:29 pm

knight4princess wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:57 am
My wife has walked me with a leash on a cock collar at one nude beach and one clothing-optional resort before. That was hot as hell, actually.

I'd like to find a light-weight cage that would look right in a nude situation. My current cage is comfortable but quite heavy so I must wear underwear or a jock to support it when I am locked up, which is fairly rare actually.

I get so hard when I watch my wife get fucked that wearing a device would definitely be pure physical torture. So even though the thought seems hot, I'm sure that for me, the reality would be pretty terrible.
The physical torture of a cuckold getting hard in a tight cage is the purpose of a cage when a wife is fucking her BF. I am sure there are many here that wish they could be in that situation !!???

Just my thoughts...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:49 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:29 pm
The physical torture of a cuckold getting hard in a tight cage is the purpose of a cage when a wife is fucking her BF. I am sure there are many here that wish they could be in that situation !!???

Just my thoughts...

Brad
This is me. I love watching my wife get fucked while I am there wearing my cage. The discomfort from the cage and having my cock “cry” while she is enjoying herself is awesome for me.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:06 am

I've never been caged at a nude beach, although I wouldn't be opposed to it. The times that Sarah and I have gone to Playa Linda nude beach in Florida with her BF, we've gone to a fairly deserted area and set up a beach tent. But, those were times when I wasn't caged as much as I am now. When we go again, I would be surprised if I'm not caged.

In the "BC times" (before covid), we were involved in a fetish group. Several times, I was caged, sometimes on a leash. So, 20 or 30 people have seen me caged at those parties. It takes a lot to shock that group, however. People were fascinated more than shocked. Once, a couple approached us and started asking questions to Sarah (not me) about the model, how long I was caged, etc. Then the wife asked Sarah (again, not me) if she could touch it. I remember being turned on that they were talking to Sarah and not me, but in the domination world, you talk to the "master" and not the "sub," so that made sense. Then she took my caged penis in her hand and inspected it with her husband, I got hard and it was obvious even with the cage. The wife said something like, "I see I'm getting a reaction" and we all laughed.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:14 am

Before going to a party with my wife and her bull, he locked me into my chastity belt for the first time.
He then wore the key to the lock on the belt around his neck Although I was fully dressed and was indeed
locked up in the belt no one knew it was to a belt i wore until he danced with my wife and pulled her
dress up and was fingering her as they danced. Soon everyone knew and i was humiliated.

Cucked_Slave
Experienced

Unread post by Cucked_Slave » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:24 am

Nude beach and Hippie Hollow at Lake Travis. And in front of several of her bulls, she loves both of us knowing who will be fucking her and who won't.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:53 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:06 am

In the "BC times" (before covid), we were involved in a fetish group. Several times, I was caged, sometimes on a leash. So, 20 or 30 people have seen me caged at those parties. It takes a lot to shock that group, however. People were fascinated more than shocked. Once, a couple approached us and started asking questions to Sarah (not me) about the model, how long I was caged, etc. Then the wife asked Sarah (again, not me) if she could touch it. I remember being turned on that they were talking to Sarah and not me, but in the domination world, you talk to the "master" and not the "sub," so that made sense. Then she took my caged penis in her hand and inspected it with her husband, I got hard and it was obvious even with the cage. The wife said something like, "I see I'm getting a reaction" and we all laughed.
I too have been exposed at a BDSM party twice. Both times my wife led me around on a leash the whole evening, naked except for my chastity cage, leather ankle and wrist cuffs and my collar. I didn't recount those incidences in my first post because they were private parties, not exactly public but I guess when there are 20+ people there it could be considered public! :oops: