Would you accept such a deal to be denied sex permanently?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Would you accept to never fuck a woman again in return of living a cuckold life?

Yes I would accept..
62%
No I wouldn't accept
38%

Total votes: 502

truecuckold
Virgin

Would you accept such a deal to be denied sex permanently?

Unread post by truecuckold » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:39 pm

If you are offered a deal to be denied sex permanently and that your penis will never enter a pussy again.. But in return you would live a real cuckold life, watch and lick pussy and eat creampies.. Would you accept such a deal?

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Re: Would you accept such a deal to be denied sex permanently?

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:07 am

I already have accepted that deal. Other women besides my wife were already off limits for me, and now I'm totally denied by my wife. She fucks any man she wants, anywhere, any time. My only outlet is edging, and sometimes jerking off in front of her.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:13 am

My Filipina wife, Maricel, is much younger than me and has a boyfriend, Adam, around her age who lives with us. Due to my low libido, I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks, while Maricel and Adam make love daily. Thus, by default, Adam has become Maricel’s primary lover.

I have never been “denied” sex from my wife, nor would I want to be. But before Adam entered our lives, I felt guilty for not providing Maricel the fully satisfying sex life she needs and deserves. She never outwardly expressed any frustration, but I could tell it was there. Now, both Maricel and I are totally fulfilled, as Adam fills the gap in Maricel’s and my sex life.

DM

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:33 am

Nope, no deal. I need to get it once in a while, to keep me motivated...and as a 'teasing' reminder of what I'm not getting most of the rest of the time. It's also super 'hot' when she lets/makes me cum inside her, then sits on my face and makes me lick that nasty mess, even though I really, really don't want to but she squeezes/pulls/slaps my balls to force me to do it anyway.

Ya gotta give the carrot to the donkey every now and then, not just the stick all the time.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:39 am

There are all kinds of kinks out there. Some of them I'll never understand the attraction. That's cool, we're all individuals and have different motivations. I think it really depends a lot on what your experience has provided you with. Like for instance if you were ever physically abused you most likely are not going to be into spanking. The past negative experiences will suppress those desires.

For me, I have always wanted to have more sex. I have always felt my wife intentionally "down plays" (couldn't resist that one) sex. This has caused me great emotional strain and is source of extreme frustration. I have not found that frustration to be a source of arousal. In fact, it is quite the opposite. I get angry and eventually ambivalent when nothing changes! When my mind contemplates that my wife would exclude me and give to a stranger something she knows I've always wanted would feel inconsiderate.

Denial has always confused me because it has always been opposite of what I've desperately wanted all my life! Further, since this dynamic has elements of control and submission, the enforcement/adherence of the kink is placed on the wife/gf. What happens when a husband/bf was excited by denial initially and as time progresses resigns themselves to a lesser experience? Does a wife/gf deny their denial? Does she take away the denial as a punishment? Does she increase what has already become uninteresting on her husband/bf?

"Never" (as it pertains to sexual matters) is a word that evokes a bad feeling in me. For those of you into long term denial what makes you continue to want it? How does your wife make it satisfying enough to keep it going? If my wife flipped an internal switch and became sexually motivated and did things with other men that she KNOWS I've always wanted only to deny me the experience and satisfaction I would be very upset. "Never" instantly gets me in a defensive posture because my experience has been filled with plenty of "organic denial"! I would have seriously misjudged my wife if she could figure out how to make me want to be denied because her "organic denial" has been so firmly implemented. I just don't see how denial appeals to someone like me, it just feels like more of the same just amplified.
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:01 am

No

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:01 am

No. No way would that happen here.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:26 am

I already do. My wife’s lover lives with us and he’s the only one that she has sex with.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:28 am

Nope. I enjoy denial for spurts of time but there comes a point where the things fall apart for our relationship. When we've gone more than a six weeks or so without penetrative sex between us, my wife gets depressed and starts shutting down. There's a level of intimacy between us when we have penetrative sex (always has been) that we can't achieve any other way. Without it, our relationship starts to derail. I could see myself going longer and have hoped we could go multiple months but it just doesn't work for us.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:59 pm

I have pretty much lost sexual interest in my wife. So yes I would. It would be a step up from where things are now. I can always find guys for blow jobs.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:32 pm

Yes, absolutely 1000 percent, no questions about it. As long as I’m treated like a cuckold, humiliated by my wife , her lover and any friends and family she wants, and I get to love my wife and clean her pussy constantly. I will do anything and everything her and her lover wish. And as long as my wife is truly experiencing the absolutely best sex of her life, that she is having mind blowing orgasms, multiple orgasms and maybe even a squirt or two!!! This would be my dream cum true!!!! We’ve been married 31 years, dated just over a year, and I’ve never given her an orgasm with my dick, she has had 5 when I’ve eaten her after I came inside her and she had several the night I told her another man had his huge cock Inside her and was going to cum in her pussy, she was like an animal that night sucking my dick like a crazed addict and wanting to fuck all night. If she ever took the plunge, we both would be walking on clouds 😃

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:34 pm

Yes...when Cressida had an active sex-life with her Co-husband, I weaned myself from her cunt for 3-4 years, and then stopped fucking her for the last 3 of their co-marriage. She didn't even know I did this until I told her after they broke up and we tried having sex again! Neither of us were impressed with that ecapade. A few weeks later, she casually told me that that was the last time I'd ever have sex with her again. Menopause has turned her asexual. I love her and can live with that (live without it, really :lol: ) .

But if something awakened in her and she wanted other men again...well, I'd sign the deed to her pussy away faster than a Tesla off the line! As long as I have at least one hand, I have a sex life. :cool:

Troilus

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:01 pm

Johor wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:59 pm
I have pretty much lost sexual interest in my wife. So yes I would. It would be a step up from where things are now. I can always find guys for blow jobs.
See, that's a huge difference IMO. I have never lost sexual interest in my wife...still want her, and being denied makes me want her even more!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:36 am

Absolutely! My wife and I have talked about this several times and we are at the point that I am no longer allowed to cum inside her except for extremelly rare occasions (maybe once or twice a year) but I still get to fuck her a few times a year. It never lasts very long because she makes me stop when I get close to cumming. She says that at this point she still likes to feel my dick inside her occasionally and likes the feeling of connection with me that it gives her. She has told me that I will never get to feel the inside of another woman's pussy again and she won't even let me have an artificial pussy. She has also warned me that there will probably come a time when I will no longer be allowed inside her at all. I told her that I would accept being pussy free as long as her needs are being taken care of and she said "Oh, believe me, they will!"

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:10 am

I accepted becoming pussy-free in 2015. I was told I would have three more cums by masturbation, one per year in 2015, 2016, and my last one for life in 2017. I was going to be wearing my chastity cage full time, and have it removed only on those three days when I would be allowed a try at a cum, with five minutes to get the job done each time.

On the first try, I couldn't get hard, so I gave up and locked back up. I didn't try in 2016, but in 2017, I managed a cum, but it was a disappointment. Since that time, I've had no intercourse. I do get hand jobs, but fucking is all over for me.

dark_perv
Virgin

Unread post by dark_perv » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:52 pm

desertsub wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:36 am
Absolutely! My wife and I have talked about this several times and we are at the point that I am no longer allowed to cum inside her except for extremelly rare occasions (maybe once or twice a year) but I still get to fuck her a few times a year. It never lasts very long because she makes me stop when I get close to cumming. She says that at this point she still likes to feel my dick inside her occasionally and likes the feeling of connection with me that it gives her. She has told me that I will never get to feel the inside of another woman's pussy again and she won't even let me have an artificial pussy. She has also warned me that there will probably come a time when I will no longer be allowed inside her at all. I told her that I would accept being pussy free as long as her needs are being taken care of and she said "Oh, believe me, they will!"
Can't believe are lives are so similiar...
But I'm going to go with ABSOLUTELY NOT! I would never accept being denied sex "permanently."
My wife and I have also past the point where she would ever allow me to cum inside her, more than once a year.
Once a year I get to be the "Man" in our relationship, and fuck her like a normal person.
Our original agreement was once a month... Which was AWESOME!!! But over the last six years she decided it "wasn't all that necessary."
I still do get to cum on her (her legs, or her tits), a couple of times a month... if I can get it done in 2-3 minutes..
The rest of the year, a number of times each year, she'll make me cum, or watch me cum... and then tell me I can have five (5) minutes to fuck her... after my cock is limp, lifeless, and spent. Best I can do is rub my flaccid cock across her clit while she laughs at me... but hey...
I am still getting that pussy... some kind of way, so I really can't complain.
She has "joked" a lot about "do I really [need] to fuck her that one day every January?" But I don't see the point of being married, if I can't fuck my own wife at least once a year.
Very happily cuckolded for the past 6+ years to a Beautiful Thick Voluptuous Ebony Goddess =)
I thank Her every day for accepting me as I am... kinks, fetishes, and perversions included =)

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:05 pm

My answer was "yes" as my beautiful loving wife has kept me chaste going on 10 years now and says my little penis isn't worth fucking by her or any woman and she has no plans to ever let me fuck again.
Her keeping me caged and fuck free actually increased the amount of sex we had / have just not any fucking for me.
Posts of "substance" must be first approved by Prairie Rose.

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:06 pm

Double post...
Posts of "substance" must be first approved by Prairie Rose.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:09 am

dark_perv wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:52 pm
.....The rest of the year, a number of times each year, she'll make me cum, or watch me cum... and then tell me I can have five (5) minutes to fuck her... after my cock is limp, lifeless, and spent. ....
Now THAT is totally hot! I'd love it if my wife did that to me!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:40 am

Absolutely NOT!

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:46 am

Absolutely not.

I believe everyone that is not doing physical, emotional or spiritual/mental damage to someone else, is entitled to their sexual kinks.

Other than physical inability to have sex, I do not see how that denial of sex in a marriage does not, has not or will not do one or more of the above.

sissybblola
Prepubescent

Unread post by sissybblola » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:31 am

yes

subcuckhub
Virgin

Unread post by subcuckhub » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:02 pm

i have been pussy free for over 20 years, my first Wife/Mistress/Cuckoldress insisted on this, since i am so small. i was allowed inside her 5 times before She cut me off, i just didn't do anything for Her by penetration. Besides as my Mistress, first, She controlled everything including of course our sex life, then after a couple of years She said She needed to be fucked and then i became Her cuckold. That added an extra level to our relationship, it was a tremendous turn on for both of us that i, the husband, was only allowed to go down on Her, while any man She wanted could fuck Her any time She wanted. The denial was exquisite.
_________
my new Mistress told me my posts need to continue to be in pink. A devoted cuck and sub for 20 years! Now a slave and cuck to a new Mistress! i love the feeling of being owned!

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:39 pm

I'm proud of you cucks who takes the responsibility and agree to be denied to sex permanently. You are doing exactly the right thing, less pussy for you and more for me and my peers. :up:

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:44 pm

subcuckhub wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:02 pm
i have been pussy free for over 20 years, my first Wife/Mistress/Cuckoldress insisted on this, since i am so small. i was allowed inside her 5 times before She cut me off, i just didn't do anything for Her by penetration. Besides as my Mistress, first, She controlled everything including of course our sex life, then after a couple of years She said She needed to be fucked and then i became Her cuckold. That added an extra level to our relationship, it was a tremendous turn on for both of us that i, the husband, was only allowed to go down on Her, while any man She wanted could fuck Her any time She wanted. The denial was exquisite.
I get so jealous of some of you guys!!!! Your living the life I so much want and some of the stories mirror me and my situation so much, such as being small dicked and not satisfying my wife. I love your story, I hope one day to be in the same situation