What if a friend finds out you're a cuck?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What if a friend finds out you're a cuck?

I would hate
26%
I would love
20%
This has already happened and it was horrible
2%
It already happened and it was hot
26%
This has already happened and it was normal
26%

Total votes: 288

Mgcouplemn
Player

Re: What if a friend finds out you're a cuck?

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:24 pm

Easy, I have a few friends that know, when each of them figures out about us, I invite them to fuck my wife, they all have and we are still friends.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

InigoMontoya
Site Admin

Unread post by InigoMontoya » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:40 pm

Knew a couple who were into heavy cuckolding. She ended up getting pregnant by a man who.... Well, lets just say that it doesn't take a genius to look at the kid and know that hubby ain't the dad. They kept the child but for the story they gave to the families was that he'd had an affair and in a fit of rage she had a one night stand and...oops. The idea being that neither side of the family could assign too much blame 'cause glass houses and all that.
Deposed Dictator

cuckdave11
Trainable

Unread post by cuckdave11 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:48 pm

wifedateshubwaits wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:48 am
Over the course of our marriage my wife has fucked two acquaintances and one good friend. In each case she has pretended to be cheating. At first, it’s always uncomfortable meeting up with a guy who has been with my wife and with friends and acquaintances it’s even more so. But I’ve learned to enjoy watching the interplay between my wife these guys. Seeing a guy check out my wife’s ass knowing they’ve seen her naked and waiting for them to ease their cock into her is always a thrill. And although she’s not seeing any of these guys at present, I still get that cuckold angst whenever my wife is alone with a former lover.

At the end of the day, however, what I like most about it is that I’m privy to something they’re not. I’ve received detailed descriptions of each of these guys’ sexual skills and techniques and my wife and I have had many an enjoyable evening together laughing and giggling as she recounts her trysts. For us, it’s a shared secret between my wife and me that makes for some hot times even to this day.
This is very much our situation. My wife always pretends she is cheating though apart from 'opportunity targets' she always tells me first and usually introduces me to the guy one way or another. I also get descriptions, and their cum from her pussy when she gets home. They don't know that bit...

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:34 am

My ex made sure that her family knew most of what went on here. Her brother in law even asked for her to dominate him. One evening her sis brought him over and the two women used him in front of me. I was ignored, of course.

I suspect she also cucked me with other family members behind my back.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:34 pm

demale wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:55 pm
In my case our neighbor let everyone know that he had fucked my wife and popped her anal cherry. What I found out later was that he had cucked a number of other guys. Still, it was humiliating and still is.
I find that so hot!! I have a weakness for strong fuckers who have had many women. I would love for someone like that to fuck my wife.

My wife had told a few of her friends and they were supportive and thought I am a good husband for tolerating her infidelity. I found it hot being around these people and thinking about how they know I am a cuck. They never said anything to me.

I have confided in a friend and he immediately asked me whether it would be ok for me if he could fuck my wife as well. I told him I'd love him to and fortunately, my wife agreed as well. He has successfully fucked my wife a few times now. He can't do it more often because otherwise his wife could find out.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:29 am

You were correct to do that. Once you’ve a cuck there’s no going back so you might as well tell as many of your friends as possible. Your wife may not fuck all of them but she’ll appreciate your efforts.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:33 am

I did not answer the survey because there is not really anything that captures my feelings. The thought of a friend knowing both terrifies me and turns me on. I am quite introverted so I don't have any close friends per se, but I have several casual friends. Not sure if they could/would understand or think I am an idiot loser.

Marla has told a few friends that I know of that I like her to act slutty and possibly be with other men. I am unsure of how many she told, and to what extent. I know she has told one friend that her boyfriend fucked her and I ate the creampie. I know because I was there when she told the story. She loved to humiliate me in front of her friend because she knows that friend was a slut in her younger days. Other friends have told Marla that they also had boyfriends or husbands that liked this behavior also.

Another poster said apparently women often discuss there sex lives with each other, and I tend to agree. That is why I am never sure how many of her friends know, and how many of those friends have spread the word. I am pretty sure that not everyone keeps a secret. I think it is also the reason there are more men on these forums then women. I believe few men discuss their sex lives with other men once they have reached their 20's. So we come here to discuss them in anonymity.

Just my opinion.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:24 pm

My wifes boss found out, and it made life difficult for her at work. Our bull Martin was in a position to do something to help, but we didn't know how many others her boss had told. We think he told a few, as there were some men she worked with that made comments to her, nothing crude or overtly sexual, just kind of hints. It was odd because these were men that had never spoken to her before. It was resolved in the end.

Robert

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:39 am

I think it is very hard for someone to find find out if you do not want to - in fact it is way harder to find out compared with a FLR.
As wih a FLR some people might think they know something, but they can not know for sure - so why give the child a name ?
We did not any problem so far with her playpartners - to everyone else they are just some of our friends.

Take our FLR as an example: We do not hide most non-sexual aspects of our FLR from others. Due to that I sometimes get jokes from good friends on my account about beeing under her thumb. But if you can live with that what else should or could they say otherwise seeing you are happy with each other...
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:28 am

None of my friends know that I’m a cuck except for one who my wife cheated with. He enjoys fucking her and knowing that I’m a cuck.
Gigi fan for life!

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:31 am

My exwife was a part of a large group of guys and gals that hung out in the late 60’s and early 70’s. It was well known that she was being serviced by many of the guys which made her popular with the guys but not so much with the gals. My best friend was her primary sex partner and this continued even after we began dating. She was also screwing other guys and this was common knowledge. Most of these guys were friends and coworkers.

I lived a emotional rollercoaster for years and absolutely loved every minute.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:06 am

We have always thought we kept it somewhat on the down low. But there have been two young guys my wife has fucked, one of them she fucked several times of a two year period of time. Then we found out via Facebook they were both friends with our sons. We are very happy for as far as we know they have kept our secret. We are only outward with it all when we are out on vacation or away from our hometown
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:25 am

No one knew that my wife was dating other men (except the men themselves), except her best friend (she was actually a mutual friend to both of us). She was interested in the husband's perspective and asked me how I felt. My response was not completely honest. I told I didn't mind when actually I was very turned on about it. Surprisingly she came on to me after that. Except for a few kisses nothing happened between us, because I didn't want to jeopardize the mutual friendship she had with both of us. Later I discovered she had hooked up with the same man who had first fucked my wife (she was married).

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:31 am

At the latest after mommy's African new husband moved in, everyone in the neighborhood knew it and since I live openly as her little daughter - and she has two black babies - everyone knows that I'm a total cuckold -

little Benita

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:06 am

My neighbors see a car in the afternoon that’s not ours so they know she has a visitor. It’s the same car every time so they know it’s the same guy. So they know I’m a cuckold .

Shortly the neighbors will see her baby bump and know it’s not mine.

sissy pauline

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:37 pm

a few of them know yes but most don't