What if a friend finds out you're a cuck?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What if a friend finds out you're a cuck?

I would hate
26%
I would love
20%
This has already happened and it was horrible
2%
It already happened and it was hot
26%
This has already happened and it was normal
26%

Total votes: 288

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Re: What if a friend finds out you're a cuck?

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:21 am

One of my wife's boyfriends was my roommate when my wife and I were dating and was in our wedding party. I knew they had liked each other at the time, but we were not into this lifestyle at the time. He ended up moving near us and now my wife and him are getting to enjoy each other sexually. I am happy for both of them.

Also my sister-in-law knows about our lifestyle. After a few awkward questions, she saw my naked shortly after my wife and I were married and she asked me when she found out if my cock size was one of the reasons. We have facetimed her a few times while my wife was having sex with her boyfriend.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:04 am

BOGMANDIAS wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:15 am
It is normal and acceptable not to want your sex life to be exposed, regardless of whether you are in a vanilla or cuckold marriage.
However, in a cuckold relationship it can be more difficult to keep your sex life private. Some cucks are very afraid of being exposed while others are excited by this idea. Which type do you fit in? If a friend found out, would you tell him the details of your sex life? If he wanted to become a bull would you let him fuck your hotwife (if she wanted too)? If he wanted to become a cuck how would you help him? Have you ever been in that kind of situation?
If I become a cuck, I don't think this would ever happen. I tend to (very) carefully compartamentalize portions of my life. Even my closest friends know nothing about my intimate life; my friends and family does not know about my financial life, etc, etc, etc. Obviously, it's different for everyone, but I think there is a lot to be said for maintaining barriers and boundaries. But that's just me.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:23 pm

My wife began an affair with a man who had recently moved to our city. She enjoyed having sex with men and then coming home full of his cum have me lick her clean and I loved it as she relived it to me as i licked away. After seeing him for several months I suggested it was time i could watch. I waited in the lobby of a hotel as she went up to be with her new man. After an hour or so she called me up to the room. When i walked into the room was faced with a bull of man standing naked and semi hard.
As i looked up recognized him as the doorman of one of my friends condo building. My wife had only told me this man was well hung. His semi hard very big black cock was waiting it seemed for my mouth. So i knellt and cleaned her juices from his cock before allowing him to guide my head to her freshly mounted sex.

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:16 pm

demale wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:55 pm
In my case our neighbor let everyone know that he had fucked my wife and popped her anal cherry. What I found out later was that he had cucked a number of other guys. Still, it was humiliating and still is.
Where does your neighbor live, I would love to introduce my wife to him

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:06 pm

Mass.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:07 pm

Mass.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:53 pm

For me. it's a non issue. I don't find it embarrassing nor exciting for others to know.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:49 pm

We feel some relatives know and we have talked about this and feel ok with it. The issue is if our kids find out. This would be horrible to us. Our friends are mostly swingers so they all know.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:21 am

My brother knows, at least partially. He thinks that Sarah's lovers are just her FWBs. He doesn't know about the cuckold aspect to it. He has a couple of married women he has sex with whose husbands have given their wives a "hall pass." He assumes we have the same arrangement and I've never given him more details. Maybe someday.

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:01 pm

I’d love to hear from the couple of people who answered “This has already happened and it was horrible.”

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:14 pm

For the reason each of us is known in the community through our professions, we keep it as private as possible. But both of us can understand the desire many have to tell others. With the exception of her personal physician and his wife, we cannot.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:16 am

My more alpha friends know I am a cuckold. They just don't know that I know.

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:25 am

It is our biggest fear that they spread it around.....but sometimes I think that it could help as would be easier.
Please don't answer if not respectful and/or all what you have to share are cock pics

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:25 am

He found out because I invited him to fuck her.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:00 am

It amazes me at the concern a cuckold and/or his hot wife has with someone finding out !! If you think about it, when a friend finds out they usually have questions and are fascinated with what you reveal to them.. knowing that deep inside they have these same feelings and fantasies. With that being said, why not spread it amongst al if your friends and give them the opportunity to learn from you and the possibility of them also feeing the sexual arousal you feel ??

Think.. Think hard.. how many times has someone found out.. or you revealed to someone that say “wow, I wish I could do that” .. or “you are so lucky”.. or “how did you do it ??.. because they want to do it too !!

So.. after thinking.. what actually is the problem ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

LittleBoyCock
Prepubescent

Unread post by LittleBoyCock » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:05 am

I am turned on by the thought that someone I know will find out im a cuckold.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:28 am

Welcome to the forum LittlBoyCock.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:48 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:00 am
It amazes me at the concern a cuckold and/or his hot wife has with someone finding out !! If you think about it, when a friend finds out they usually have questions and are fascinated with what you reveal to them.. knowing that deep inside they have these same feelings and fantasies. With that being said, why not spread it amongst al if your friends and give them the opportunity to learn from you and the possibility of them also feeing the sexual arousal you feel ??

Think.. Think hard.. how many times has someone found out.. or you revealed to someone that say “wow, I wish I could do that” .. or “you are so lucky”.. or “how did you do it ??.. because they want to do it too !!

So.. after thinking.. what actually is the problem ??

Brad
What is the problem? The problem is that the scenario you present is not very realistic. We all know here that this choice is not right for everyone. Anyone who shares their journey with friends takes a gamble and sometimes that gamble pays off but other times it does not because some people really do think we are all nuts for making this decision.

I got questions alright from the two people I told but I certainly wasn't encouraged to go for it and neither one has expressed any interest nor have they asked for any details or additional information. We all just pretend it isn't happening. 🙄

It is completely different for the men who play with hotwives and couples. They are just "getting action". The experience of a single man in this and that of a couple or hotwife as far as how it affects them socially is never going to be equal.

Please do not say that it will be all hearts and roses if you tell others. You can never guarantee the reaction of another person. To say they will get a positive reaction is to set them up for disappointment if it doesn't happen that way.

storiespix
Trainable

Unread post by storiespix » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:39 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:14 pm
For the reason each of us is known in the community through our professions, we keep it as private as possible. But both of us can understand the desire many have to tell others. With the exception of her personal physician and his wife, we cannot.
Why her physician's wife? I understand (maybe) why her doctor needs to know, but I don't understand why his wife. Do they play, too?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:44 am

storiespix wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:39 am
Des 31 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:14 pm
Why her physician's wife? I understand (maybe) why her doctor needs to know, but I don't understand why his wife. Do they play, too?
That's covered in detail in a posting at our thread (link below this message), but I should have better stated that here. The physician and his wife are social friends of ours. They are not in an open marriage but know about our situation. If you wish, you may search through our thread for a more complete understanding.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

storiespix
Trainable

Unread post by storiespix » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:55 am

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:44 am
That's covered in detail in a posting at our thread (link below this message), but I should have better stated that here. The physician and his wife are social friends of ours. They are not in an open marriage but know about our situation. If you wish, you may search through our thread for a more complete understanding.
Thanks!

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:51 am

I love it when my wife pretends I don't know and her lovers think she is cheating on me but, generally with my friends, I am quite open about it if it comes up. For instance, one friend told me he'd seen my wife out with a guy she was getting a bit frisky with. I told him about our relationship and he was cool with it. Another friend who my wife fancied was a bit concerned when she started coming on to him at a party. She assured him that In was fine with it. I guess it just depends.

boogienight69
Virgin

Unread post by boogienight69 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:48 am

My wife told her friends when they were on a weekend away. As usual they were all discussiong previous conquests and sex lives etc, as most women do (apparently) and it came to her time to 'tell'. We had discussed owning our lifestyle a little more so she opened up and explianed what we do, how we started and who's involved. They all sat with their mouths open and the barage of questions started. haha.

The feedback was that although it may not be for them, currenlty, they were amazed at the very modern way we live our life is. In some ways they were jealous, especially when she explained her current BF is huge in the cock department. All good really.
UK cuckold couple, slowly exploring the lifestyle together and very much enjoying the journey.

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:48 am

Over the course of our marriage my wife has fucked two acquaintances and one good friend. In each case she has pretended to be cheating. At first, it’s always uncomfortable meeting up with a guy who has been with my wife and with friends and acquaintances it’s even more so. But I’ve learned to enjoy watching the interplay between my wife these guys. Seeing a guy check out my wife’s ass knowing they’ve seen her naked and waiting for them to ease their cock into her is always a thrill. And although she’s not seeing any of these guys at present, I still get that cuckold angst whenever my wife is alone with a former lover.

At the end of the day, however, what I like most about it is that I’m privy to something they’re not. I’ve received detailed descriptions of each of these guys’ sexual skills and techniques and my wife and I have had many an enjoyable evening together laughing and giggling as she recounts her trysts. For us, it’s a shared secret between my wife and me that makes for some hot times even to this day.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon May 03, 2021 12:28 pm

honestly... I feel like if a friend found out i was a cuck... he would get an invite to fuck my wife...
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354