Have you ever watched your wife in a gangbang?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you ever watched your wife in a gangbang?

Yes
32%
No
68%

Total votes: 417

takemoment
Virgin

Re: Have you ever watched your wife in a gangbang?

Unread post by takemoment » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:15 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:37 am
takemoment wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:18 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:29 am
takemoment wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:20 am
My wife has been gangbanged by 7 cocks but unfortunately I did not get to witness it. I knew she was going to a swingers party with a friend of hers (I was not invited, but did not know how many cocks would be attending. Turns out there were three couples and 4 single men attending. All of the men fucked my wife. Oh how I wish I could have watched but based on what she told me, I have many images in my head. Turns me on
It's amazing what one's imagination can do, isn't it?? ;)
OH my god, it is. As much as I would have loved to witness it, I am sure my imagination is more intense and erotic than what actually happened. After all intercourse is basically the same thing over and over again. But in this case it was 7 different cocks doing the thrusting
Seven is a lucky number, right?? ;) She's one lucky gal
I would have to agree. 7 is a lucky number and my wife got lucky

takemoment
Virgin

Unread post by takemoment » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:16 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
takemoment wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
takemoment wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:20 am
My wife has been gangbanged by 7 cocks but unfortunately I did not get to witness it. I knew she was going to a swingers party with a friend of hers (I was not invited, but did not know how many cocks would be attending. Turns out there were three couples and 4 single men attending. All of the men fucked my wife. Oh how I wish I could have watched but based on what she told me, I have many images in my head. Turns me on
OH my god, it is. As much as I would have loved to witness it, I am sure my imagination is more intense and erotic than what actually happened. After all intercourse is basically the same thing over and over again. But in this case it was 7 different cocks doing the thrusting

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:52 am

takemoment wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:16 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
takemoment wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

You'll let us know if another number comes up for her that turns out to be lucky as well! ;)

takemoment
Virgin

Unread post by takemoment » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:07 am

oh I will

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:19 am

It’s on our Fuck It list though.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:48 pm

Chrome-chains wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:32 pm
My guess as to how many...likely about 25 men. My submissive self was so fucking turned on while I was bent over , my hands and arms being held and sometimes sucking my husbands cock as they entered me over and over again. Certainly a highlight of my sexual life.
The only thing wrong with this is that I wasn't one of them.
Hot story.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:42 pm

Chrome-chains wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:32 pm
I will answer on my own here....(Hotwife/Slutwife/Hobby Hedonist) Hubby is on here but it is January and he is busy.

My husband and I have been swingers for quite sometime. A few years into my Swinging adventure with him (He was a swinger for MANY years before me with his ex wife) We were at a couples party early and a quarter dozen "BBC's" were invited and were standing around. I felt their gaze. I felt their Primal beings getting closer. I asked my Husband to be if I ought to entertain them, he said yes...so technically..my first Gang Bang.

While there have been other parties called Gang Bangs with many single guys invited and couples, I have not had a formal Gang Bang but this is the closest :

One night my husband and I were visiting a swing club in Paris. It was single guys night where men are invited to the club , pay a nominal entrance fee and help entertain the women. My husband took a bed in a prominent position in the club, bent me over and told me I would take all cummers . After about 3/4 of a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue drunk by me alone, we lost count. I walked out of the place at around 4 Am with a rubber burnt pussy, blisters on my hands from jerking cocks to get them reading for entrance and a blistered mouth from sucking cock with and without condoms on them. Even after the men were taken, my husband and I went back so he could enjoy two women as I kept their husbands occupied. That was the first evening of a vacation filled with food, exploration, architectural vision and Fuckery at several clubs that week. My guess as to how many...likely about 25 men. My submissive self was so fucking turned on while I was bent over , my hands and arms being held and sometimes sucking my husbands cock as they entered me over and over again. Certainly a highlight of my sexual life.
That is so beautiful. I wish that my girlfriend would dive in to an experience like the one you have lived. She has expressed being fucked in a group as her fantasy but she hasn't even made it to hotwife status yet. I truly hope to be able to live what your husband has witnessed while she receives the pounding that you received from all of those men on vacation.

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:41 pm

This is a repeat of my post found in the link below:

Here is Kendall's memory of the party.

She was nervous before the party and continued to be nervous after we arrived. She did not like being the center of attention with all the eyes on her. She thought it was interesting that The Host did not remember her from our first time at a sex club. We watched him and a different girlfriend fuck another couple at the club. At the party, Kendall was attracted to The Host and felt comfortable around him. Sometime during the party, she said that I led her to the bedroom followed by a line of men. Everyone just kind of took off their clothes and she laid down on her back on the bed. She said that The Host made it very clear that he wanted to go first. She remembers the excitement of him first entering her but she was disappointed by his size saying he was "just average". She liked the way Intense Boy fucked her the first time but she really did not like him the second time. She told him that he needed to chill out. She allowed Red Shirt Guy to go next even after I made an objection because she did not want to create a scene. At that point she was more worried about me than simply enjoying Red Shirt Guy. She really liked Steve III's turn because he flipped her over and was doing her doggy style. She loves that. I flipped her on her back and fucked her missionary while she was jacking off Steve III with 1 hand and giving a blowjob to Ricky Bobby with the other hand. Kendall said that Ricky Bobby had the smallest dick she has ever been with. But she didn't mind sucking on his tiny Dick as she was being pounded by me. The Host had another turn and then it was Indian guy. She said that he was fun. Kendall later reminded me that she had a conversation with Indian Guy before the bedroom activities began and that she was comfortable with him. It appears that I overreacted. After we were done, everyone went back into the living room. Kendall remained naked and everyone else was dressed. She was totally comfortable. After talking a little bit longer, she put on our clothes and we left.

It was fun reliving the night with Kendall. Very sexy. The best part for me is that I got to fuck her at the party, when we got home and again the next day. We cannot keep our hands off each other. Damn that girl is HOT.
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321