My Young Girlfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
TheHammer
Player

Re: My Young Girlfriend

Unread post by TheHammer » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:46 am

If my calculations are correct, Anna has been fucked by eight different new cocks since this adventure started! Here’s to more strange cock in 2024!

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:12 pm

Those are cuckulations, not calculations...

What kind of mathmagician are you? :whip:

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:30 am

TheHammer wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:46 am
If my calculations are correct, Anna has been fucked by eight different new cocks since this adventure started! Here’s to more strange cock in 2024!
And don't forget the blowjobs to Fuckboy and the guy on the beach. :up:
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:02 am

Mean girls gonna be mean.

My SW shared some of her personal hopes and fears with a "trusted" girlfriend (e.g. that she was experimenting with other man/men when traveling, and with my encouragement). SW shared this despite our agreement that we not share outside of the two of us without prior agreement. So she kept this secret from me.

Of course, friendships wax and wane, and this "trusted" girlfriend went negative (jealousies, etc.) and SW realized her secrets were no longer safe. She came to me in tears, that her (our) secret was inevitably going to find its way around our social group. And it has, to some degree.

My answer to all of them is that they need to get their jealousies under control, even the men. And that I stand with my wife, no matter what, even if it means friendships must fall.

This is a lesson to us, and all others who read this forum, that if someone knows something that can cause you distress, there is a possibility of it going around. Knowledge is power, and people can't generally be trusted with it. We can learn the hard way when we are young, and if it becomes a good lesson, then we can avoid the same mistakes later. We can assume that when people become more mature, they will be more trustworthy, but this is just an assumption (and in our experience, untrue).

Girls' pettiness apparently can be stronger drivers than their desire to be good friends, to be trustworthy, to be lovely. Young girls and old girls.

You and Anna are planning a full and wonderful future. This chapter was inevitably going to close, to some degree, so it'll be what it'll be. Just don't let this affect your relationship with Anna. It appears you are making that the priority, so bravo, young man!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:55 am

I think it is wonderful that you and Anna are planning a future together, and by the sound of it, you both have a good likelihood of professional success. Your relationship with Anna will also evolve and mature, possibly even to include children, and all of this is lovely and expected. But I would caution you not to expect Anna's behavior to become suddenly and exclusively vanilla. Her early experiences have been formative to her sexual identity, and she is already somewhat adventurous as is, so, I wouldn't expect her to stop fucking other men.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:55 pm

Perhaps you just need to pause, step back and re assess. Yes Anna has been pushing the boundaries because they are not set. You have been enjoying the ride ruled by Ice but what one must realize is that there are others involved when you head down this path and there is the risk of ripples being created. At the same time things can become vanilla even with daddy so the need for Anna and you to want more us natural.

Dump the old guy your dad's friend because the risk your dad finds out although small is always going to be there. You don't get much out of her doing him and you can now see consequences of fall out when things go wrong.

thinman
Virgin

Unread post by thinman » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:23 pm

The weaponization of sex is awful, yet people do it all the time. My heart goes out to Anna who is on the receiving end of this childish and horrible behavior. y_guy, I’m sure you know that she will need a lot of support from you now and in days and weeks to come.

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:18 am

Anna and y_guy should always remember, "Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo." H.G. Wells.

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:51 pm

I'm really sorry for you and Anna and how the current situation happened.

You have repeatedly expressed your fears about getting outed. Your fear was about the young maybe chatty Fuckboy with his 17 years bragging about the hot older ballerina he is dominating. Your second fear was about the slimy limp dicked business associate of your dad.

But never have been thought about the possibility of getting outed by the universe of Daddy. You wrote correctly that if you thought about it, it is possible. Yes, probably. But also probably not.

We stand with you and Anna and believe me, somehow it will go over. Only a matter of time. You are young, you have time.

parmaham55
Experienced

Unread post by parmaham55 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:53 pm

Hi y_yuy, hope all is okay and settling down somewhat. You will have such rich memories of the last 3 years, and we are all very grateful that you share them with us. Happy 3rd anniversary!!!
You may need to choose your words carefully, but you could congratulate your lovely Anna on her third anniversary of being with Daddy, and congratulations to you on your third anniversary of being a cuckold.
When I look back to your post on Sunday 14th Mar 2021, it was on the previous Wednesday - ie 10th March 2021, that she first went to Greg to get fucked. (It wasn't until Sun 21st Mar that she went again, this time blowing him, and climaxing herself).
Wow, what a rollercoaster 3 years and many congratulations, and I hope all is well with you two.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:41 pm

I want to send my wishes to your third anniversary today.
You do a great job, writing about Anna's adventures and you are a big inspiration for showing how to lead a healthy relationship.

I hope everything is fine with all the mess recently. We can't wait to hear from you again.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:45 am

Also from me the best wishes for your third anniversary with you beautiful ballerina girlfriend.

Reading about your life with Anna and the men she had, i honestly wish i could be one of them. What you wrote about her seems that she is an amazing young woman.

All my best wishes for you two.

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:50 pm

Am I the only one here who is worried that it has been a week since YGuy has posted, and he usually gives us something after the weekend. I wonder if the world of flying crap that Anna innocently unleashed on them both has YGuy hiding in a bunker!! Hope all is well, and he surfaces with something not necessarily about Anna's exploits, just that he still has his head about him.

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:59 am

I think that for the moment it is not dramatic, in a week we will be able to say that it is weird, in two weeks we will be able to say that there is a real problem.

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:23 am

user322 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:59 am
I think that for the moment it is not dramatic, in a week we will be able to say that it is weird, in two weeks we will be able to say that there is a real problem.
This is where I am at right now
Married to Anonymousrachel

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:11 pm

Theory #1. Anna discovered y_guy's posts and is angry.

exroadie
Trainable

Unread post by exroadie » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:01 am

It's spring holiday time at schools. I suspect he's on holiday.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:51 am

I hope there's more to come.

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:50 am

Of course we don't know what's going on. There have been phases in the past when he hasn't written much. So nothing must have happened.

On the other hand, recent developments have been very dramatic. I just hope that everything is okay and that things will move on soon.

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 pm

I hope all is well with Y_Guy and Anna. It's getting close to exam time at school so that could explain the lack of updates. I hope the mean girls didn't out Anna in a public enough way to get back to his parents. The one thing that will have changed by Daddy's daughter knowing about hm and Anna is that he no longer needs to hide their relationship. Prior to her being outed he probably didn't want his daughter to know he was fucking a girl her age. He might also not want to let his daughter dictate how he conducts his life. I am curious if he will try to officially date Anna now and take her from Zurich hero Y_Guy. I hope he's able to provide some kind of update soon. I am sure he's going to do so when he's got time though.

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:57 am

Y_guy, we are all hoping that things are okay and that you are happy. Please update us when you get a chance.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:43 pm

I sincerely hope that the repercussions of being outed don't sour the hot memories of past adventures and inhibit Anna going forward. This is going to rock the worlds of some family and friends but isn't really the scandal it must seem at the moment.

Good luck enduring the inevitable meltdowns and uncomfortable conversations that will occur before people close to you accept your unconventional love.

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:50 pm

Bump here, trying to keep this thread on the first page. I hope Y_Guy and Anna are fucking their brains out and have not had time to update us here. Very much worried his life has blown up.

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:31 pm

Jimmy394 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:50 pm
Bump here, trying to keep this thread on the first page. I hope Y_Guy and Anna are fucking their brains out and have not had time to update us here. Very much worried his life has blown up.
I agree :(

nutjob
Virgin

Unread post by nutjob » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:01 pm

Jimmy394 wrote:
Very much worried his life has blown up.
Same. I'm really, *really* hoping it's just school exams or his computer got damaged by lightning or something in that vein.
Jimmy394 wrote:
I hope Y_Guy and Anna are fucking their brains out
Same, although the pleasant thing about that thought is that y_guy getting his brains fucked, and Anna getting her brains fucked out, are two entirely different degrees of brains fucked out.

Maybe we should try and stay upbeat by imagining the positive things that might be happening. Maybe y_guy finally got his threesome with Anna and Alina, and his mind was so blown he forgot about us here. :D

In that vein, is it bad that I was hoping her swinging adventure would have included Anna getting DP'ed by Greg and the other guy?