Pussyfree?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
LongTermHubby
Player

Re: Pussyfree?

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:29 am

I became pussy free about a year and a half after she first cuckolded me. She said I had never satisfied her and that she had decided to restrict intercourse to men who could satisfy her.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:39 am

slowsteady wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:51 pm
LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:37 am
If I ever enter into the this lifestyle, I don't think I could pussy-free....I love being inside a woman too much to ever go in that direction. That would def be a hard limit for me. But hey, it if works for other folks, more power to them....

A lot of guys enter into this lifestyle with your attitude. Then they get hooked and turn their lust toward the thrills of denial. Denial is incredible joy for many into this kink. That is proved by the many, many posts from men and the wives who deny them sharing their intense pleasures of denial!
Hey, if it works for them...more power to them.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:08 am

We tend to go pussy free for a while and then my wife will want me to fuck her After she cums on her toy. She says she still likes having me cum in her once in a while. But that size wise she really doesn't feel me

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:10 am

I was looking back at my responses early on in this thread compared to where I am not and I chuckled. Things have surely changed since March. I don't have an end goal of being pussyfree permanently, but not knowing if or how long it will be before I can slide in my wife's pussy is such a turn on. I know most likely I'll be able to slip inside after she's had a session with her bull since she enjoys showing me how stretched out she is. Beyond that, only time will tell. Just enjoying the journey.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:22 am

Connecticut_couple wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:10 am
I was looking back at my responses early on in this thread compared to where I am not and I chuckled. Things have surely changed since March. I don't have an end goal of being pussyfree permanently, but not knowing if or how long it will be before I can slide in my wife's pussy is such a turn on. I know most likely I'll be able to slip inside after she's had a session with her bull since she enjoys showing me how stretched out she is. Beyond that, only time will tell. Just enjoying the journey.
During covid we went 157 days with no penetration sex from me. Only her toys. She wants to keep trying longer, and hopefully get to the point where we will only do it for birthday, or special occasions. She is also looking at cock cages morr

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:23 pm

I have not fucked my wife for 4 months now and the last 6months before that we did it three times. She told me that she does not want to fuck me anymore! Lets see how long it lasts but i have a feeling i wont be inside her anytime soon

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:59 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:23 pm
I have not fucked my wife for 4 months now and the last 6months before that we did it three times. She told me that she does not want to fuck me anymore! Lets see how long it lasts but i have a feeling i wont be inside her anytime soon
Basically reached the same boat. She says that she does enjoy me cumming in her but that the sex is really worthless

sub husband
Virgin

Unread post by sub husband » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:03 am

My wife had me promise to accept being denied intercourse. We had talked about it going there for a while. Usually pillowtalk that either led to her masterbating or happened while she was already fingering herself. We’ve both lived this way before in prior relationships. I haven’t been in her since December. The last time she masterbated next to me she told me that she no longer wants me in her. She came really hard after that.

wishfulwatcher
Prepubescent

Unread post by wishfulwatcher » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:10 am

Here's a thought I had for becoming pussy free, with or without chastity. I call it Plus 1. Every pussy free time extends by 1 day. Starting at 0, you get pussy today then you get pussy tomorrow. Plus 1 day so you skip a day, then you get pussy. Next is plus 1 more day, skip 2 days. Skip 1 more day, that's 3 days, etc. The first month you will get pussy 7 times. Then next month it will be down to 3 and becoming farther and farther apart to eventually, you will not be allowed inside again. You can mark it out on the calendar and watch your sexlife disappear.

Hope someone enjoys this thought and tries it out.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:00 pm

wishfulwatcher wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:10 am
Here's a thought I had for becoming pussy free, with or without chastity. I call it Plus 1. Every pussy free time extends by 1 day. Starting at 0, you get pussy today then you get pussy tomorrow. Plus 1 day so you skip a day, then you get pussy. Next is plus 1 more day, skip 2 days. Skip 1 more day, that's 3 days, etc. The first month you will get pussy 7 times. Then next month it will be down to 3 and becoming farther and farther apart to eventually, you will not be allowed inside again. You can mark it out on the calendar and watch your sexlife disappear.

Hope someone enjoys this thought and tries it out.
That actually sounds like a cool game

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:27 am

If I ever enter into the this lifestyle, I don't think I could pussy-free....I love being inside a woman too much to ever go in that direction. That would def be a hard limit for me. But hey, it if works for other folks, more power to them....
Never say never! I told my wife for over 20 years I would never suck a cock, even thought it was her biggest fantasy. I sucked my first cock for her about 7 years ago and love doing it for her now.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:37 am

desertsub wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:27 am
Never say never! I told my wife for over 20 years I would never suck a cock, even thought it was her biggest fantasy. I sucked my first cock for her about 7 years ago and love doing it for her now.
Hmmm...I certainly see your point about "never say never".....but that's not just in this lifestyle, that's life in general!

At the risk of sounding simplistic, I guess every couple has to figure out, sometimes through trial and error, what works for them. And then go from there.

saffermaster
Trainable

Unread post by saffermaster » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:07 am

This is such a hot topic. As for the perspective of a Bull, I can offer that there is something magical about being the man who exclusively fucks the wife of a cuck. I do not have to have the cuck present to fully enjoy the humiliation/stimulation of the cuck, it can be a completely vicarious experience of dominance and that's how it was for me. I will add that from a humiliation standpoint, I was all for the complete feminization of the cuck and did all I could to coach the Hotwife to fully explore her power through denial and feminization. My Hotwife's only sexual contact was really to peg her cuck, and she occasionally released him with her gloved fingers. Other than that he had clean up duty, which I kinda dug too. It occurs to me that for me, the sexual tension exists more between the Hotwife and the cuck, than between the cuck and the Bull, which only makes sense. Bottom line, I loved the power that it gave me as the Bull, to fuck his wife silly. Sending her home with a red swollen filled pussy and or ass and in a sexual coma is the best form of humiliation in my view.

defer2her
Trainable

Unread post by defer2her » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:37 am

My wife likes that I have a denial fetish. So, she sometimes plays with other couples where the woman doesn't play with other men. That way my wife gets a pussy I can't have.

The other day, we were talking about total denial. I said, "Denial is hot but not something..."

She tried to finish my sentence like she often does, "Something you'd want to do for life."

I replied, "Not that so much as we'd be missing out on the connection."

To my surprise she responded, "Well, I get that connection from other stuff, like sounding you and pegging you."

"Really? You'd be okay with just other men fucking you?" I asked with my penis tenting in my pants.

After a moment, she replied, "I don't know. I don't think I'd want to be celibate with you. At least, not right now."

I often fantasize about being pussyfree. I was for most of my life and I enjoyed the pain and humiliation that went along with that. Don't get me wrong, I love being inside her especially when I give her an orgasm. Yet the idea that I'm sexually inferior to and less deserving of pussy than my male counterparts never fails to arouse me.

Still, I would never consider denying her just to get the denial I crave. Though, this conversation was the first time I've thought there might possibly come a day where she'd enjoy cutting me off. And I don't really know if I truly hope that day will come or not. But my stupid penis certainly does.

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:13 am

I’ll never be pussy free. I would fuck other women if my wife didn’t want to fuck me ever.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:29 am

Loserpaul wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:50 am
I have been pussy free for around three years now. I am only permitted solo beta sex these days. The only direct sexual contact I have had with anyone over the past three years was sucking a couple of cocks. Since lockdown it has been strictly solo beta sex for me. I have come to accept that I will probably remain pussy free permanently. Once lockdown is all over, it is likely I will get to start sucking cocks again once in a while but aside from that my sex life is purely about being denied and relieving myself with beta sex.
What is beta sex?

p_jimi
Trainable

Unread post by p_jimi » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:42 pm

defer2her wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:37 am
My wife likes that I have a denial fetish. So, she sometimes plays with other couples where the woman doesn't play with other men. That way my wife gets a pussy I can't have.

The other day, we were talking about total denial. I said, "Denial is hot but not something..."

She tried to finish my sentence like she often does, "Something you'd want to do for life."

To my surprise she responded, "Well, I get that connection from other stuff, like sounding you and pegging you."

"Really? You'd be okay with just other men fucking you?" I asked with my penis tenting in my pants.

After a moment, she replied, "I don't know. I don't think I'd want to be celibate with you. At least, not right now."

I often fantasize about being pussyfree. I was for most of my life and I enjoyed the pain and humiliation that went along with that. Don't get me wrong, I love being inside her especially when I give her an orgasm. Yet the idea that I'm sexually inferior to and less deserving of pussy than my male counterparts never fails to arouse me.

Still, I would never consider denying her just to get the denial I crave. Though, this conversation was the first time I've thought there might possibly come a day where she'd enjoy cutting me off. And I don't really know if I truly hope that day will come or not. But my stupid penis certainly does.
Try to be pussyfree for a month. Give it a try. Agree with your wife that you and your wife will stop for a month fucking each other. Of course, your wife fucks others on a regular basis, even more times a day. In the evening, your wife tells how good she was fucking someone else and how good it was for you to know that others would enjoy your wife’s pussy. As your wife tells you how she was fucked during the day, look at her pussy and think that tomorrow will be again someone else to enjoy in your wife’s pussy. Think about how great a man you are to allow your wife to do this, and even encourage her to fuck with others on a regular basis. Think of how exciting it is when your wife’s pussy is grabbed by her lovers, they stretch her legs and they stick their cocks in her pussy. It’s a joy because you know your lover fucks your wife a lot better than you do. After a month, find a reason for not to fuck her for another month. This will be good for your wife sooner or later because she tries more and more cocks and has a better chance of finding someone who fucks her much better than you. If you enjoy this situation, feel free to tell your wife to agree on a longer term. If you can handle it for a year without fucking, you can handle it for any length of time. During all this time, your wife is sure to find someone who fucks much better than you and it is up to her to tell you that she no longer needs your dick. If you’ve enjoyed pussy withdrawal so far, this will be a real catharsis for you.

1Pumpndump
Trainable

Unread post by 1Pumpndump » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:12 pm

I became Pussy-Free in a natural, low-key manner.
I simply stopped TRYING to fuck her, whereas forever, after foreplay she would let me fuck her missionary or doggy-style, then, before I came, she would jump on top and use me as a fuck toy, having me lay perfectly still(and relaxed muscles) while she would grind herself on top of me to an orgasm. Then I would flip her over and fuck her like I always wanted, Missionary, hard and fast, lasting probably under 60 seconds!
We went on like that for years, but after we started Cuckolding(as in most instances, we went through a series of progressions over time) I started simply not forcing myself, especially if we had her cum using toys, I would make sure she came, and then sure enough, she didn't need to fuck me.
I quickly noticed that if I didn't initiate penetration, it wasn't happening. I would be treated to a Handjob, but that was it, no Blowjobs, no Pussy, I couldn't even eat her Pussy after a while!
The clincher, and this surprised me completely, is she started denying me French Kisses!
It was so frustrating and Humiliating to grovel for tounge kissing, especially since at this exact same time we were just settling in with her long-term lover(once a month, 6 years) who she would never stop talking about how intense and sexy their French-Kisses were!
Eventually, I noticed that we had gone almost a YEAR without me or her initiating any penetration!
Basically, she gets the best fuck of her life, once a month, and doesn't "have" to resort to fucking me(she just goes into the bedroom, locks the door and masturbates thinking about Fred if she needs to, mid-month).
All I get are handjobs, while we watch videos of the two of them!

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:43 pm

1Pumpndump wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:12 pm
I became Pussy-Free in a natural, low-key manner.
I simply stopped TRYING to fuck her, whereas forever, after foreplay she would let me fuck her missionary or doggy-style, then, before I came, she would jump on top and use me as a fuck toy, having me lay perfectly still(and relaxed muscles) while she would grind herself on top of me to an orgasm. Then I would flip her over and fuck her like I always wanted, Missionary, hard and fast, lasting probably under 60 seconds!
We went on like that for years, but after we started Cuckolding(as in most instances, we went through a series of progressions over time) I started simply not forcing myself, especially if we had her cum using toys, I would make sure she came, and then sure enough, she didn't need to fuck me.
I quickly noticed that if I didn't initiate penetration, it wasn't happening. I would be treated to a Handjob, but that was it, no Blowjobs, no Pussy, I couldn't even eat her Pussy after a while!
The clincher, and this surprised me completely, is she started denying me French Kisses!
It was so frustrating and Humiliating to grovel for tounge kissing, especially since at this exact same time we were just settling in with her long-term lover(once a month, 6 years) who she would never stop talking about how intense and sexy their French-Kisses were!
Eventually, I noticed that we had gone almost a YEAR without me or her initiating any penetration!
Basically, she gets the best fuck of her life, once a month, and doesn't "have" to resort to fucking me(she just goes into the bedroom, locks the door and masturbates thinking about Fred if she needs to, mid-month).
All I get are handjobs, while we watch videos of the two of them!
WOuld she let you idolize her like to submissively lick her feet or legs while you masturbatin, perhaps as she talks to him on the phone and ignores you?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:50 pm

defer2her wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:37 am

Hey man .. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear your stories about your wife playing with other couples ; particularly the FMF threesomes where the other man, gets both his wife and yours.; and you get none.

were there ever times you chauffered the trio, and they made out in the back seat of the car w, while you drove?
Or you four go to a strip club, and the women huddle close on either side of the other man, while they order for strippers to give him lapdances, and then your wife makes you pay for his lapdances.

Or the other wife flaunting her sexy body in front of you, while your wife is underneath the stud-husband , moaning as he fucks her slowly... and the other wife verbally teases and mocks you, whilst seducing and arousing you (having you sit and she rubs her cleavage on your face, or whispers into your ear sensually , but you dare not touch her. ? lol

What do you think?

defer2her
Trainable

Unread post by defer2her » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:28 am

p_jimi wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:42 pm

Try to be pussyfree for a month. Give it a try. Agree with your wife that you and your wife will stop for a month fucking each other. Of course, your wife fucks others on a regular basis, even more times a day. In the evening, your wife tells how good she was fucking someone else and how good it was for you to know that others would enjoy your wife’s pussy. As your wife tells you how she was fucked during the day, look at her pussy and think that tomorrow will be again someone else to enjoy in your wife’s pussy. Think about how great a man you are to allow your wife to do this, and even encourage her to fuck with others on a regular basis. Think of how exciting it is when your wife’s pussy is grabbed by her lovers, they stretch her legs and they stick their cocks in her pussy. It’s a joy because you know your lover fucks your wife a lot better than you do. After a month, find a reason for not to fuck her for another month. This will be good for your wife sooner or later because she tries more and more cocks and has a better chance of finding someone who fucks her much better than you. If you enjoy this situation, feel free to tell your wife to agree on a longer term. If you can handle it for a year without fucking, you can handle it for any length of time. During all this time, your wife is sure to find someone who fucks much better than you and it is up to her to tell you that she no longer needs your dick. If you’ve enjoyed pussy withdrawal so far, this will be a real catharsis for you.
Thank you for the comment, jimi. I enjoyed reading it. There's some things in there I hope come true when she gets back to fucking sexually assertive men on a regular basis.

For me, personally, the denial is way more important than simply being pussyfree. My wife almost never initiates sex but is always eager when it happens. I could just stop initiating it. But that wouldn't be denial in my opinion.

For instance, my wife has never let me cum in her mouth. The second time she cuckolded me, the guy was very fit and attractive. When he asked her where he should cum, she told him to do it in her mouth. We were talking about it later and she said she loves cum in her mouth.

I told her that I thought it was hot since I hadn't cum in her mouth or anyone else's. She got an evil grin and said, "Let's keep it that way." Ever since, she's teased me about not being allowed to do that. Sometimes, I bring it up just to hear her deny me that.

For the past six months, due to a birth control issue, I've had to wear condoms. She used to love having me cum inside her and even called herself a cum dumpster. The birth control issue has been resolved, so I asked her if we could go back to bareback. She said she didn't ever want to go back to dealing with my mess; that she liked how the condom neatly took care of it then went into the trash where my cum belongs. So, that's something else I can look forward to being denied.

She loves sucking cock and always goes down on another guy for ten minutes or so to get him warmed up. She used to do that for me, too. But for the past year or so, she rarely goes down on me and it's never for more than a minute. Sure, I want more. But I don't think I deserve it, at least not when I'm horny and, thus, really craving denial.

I do think she's starting to see me as less of a man in the bedroom. And since she knows I'm into denial, I hope, with the right lovers in place like you said, she decides one day that I should be completely denied blowjobs and pussy.

defer2her
Trainable

Unread post by defer2her » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:06 am

maxbud wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:50 pm

Hey man .. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear your stories about your wife playing with other couples ; particularly the FMF threesomes where the other man, gets both his wife and yours.; and you get none.

were there ever times you chauffered the trio, and they made out in the back seat of the car w, while you drove?
Or you four go to a strip club, and the women huddle close on either side of the other man, while they order for strippers to give him lapdances, and then your wife makes you pay for his lapdances.

Or the other wife flaunting her sexy body in front of you, while your wife is underneath the stud-husband , moaning as he fucks her slowly... and the other wife verbally teases and mocks you, whilst seducing and arousing you (having you sit and she rubs her cleavage on your face, or whispers into your ear sensually , but you dare not touch her. ? lol

What do you think?
We've tried the chauffeur scenario with one of her former lovers. It was hot but would definitely be better with a couple especially if anyone were to see him making out with both women.

I've fantasized often about receiving tease and denial from the other woman. Though, it hasn't happened yet.

I love the strip club idea. I've never been to one. So it would be great if my first time was exactly as you described. I might even wear my cuckold t-shirt so there's no question about who's who!

The couples we meet are usually swingers looking for a unicorn. My presence on the sidelines seems to be an ego boost for the other guy. The other women seems to regard my presence as unnecessary. I basically get ignored by her.

We are still seeking a couple who's kinky enough for both of them to enjoy having me there. I do think if we are able to find a more long term arrangement with a couple, the other women would be more comfortable teasing me like my wife does.

Liamlion
Virgin

Unread post by Liamlion » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:37 am

I have become pussy free for the past 9 months since my infertility was confirmed. She doesnt like me touching her and will begrudgingly give me the occasional handjob that she isnt into at all.

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:47 am

eater wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:29 am
What is beta sex?
Solo masturbation only.

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:48 am

I’m increasingly becoming pussyfree as she loses all interest in me sexually.

Since meeting a building contractor working on our home my wife is infatuated by him and craves having him fill her with his cream.

She will stroke me to completion morning and night to reassure me of her love but she doesn’t want my cook in her. He is actually smaller than me but she just feels that she wants her Pusey to be his. I think that it won’t be long before I am asking him for permission to access my wife.