Who else knows your a cuck ?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Who else knows your a cuck ?

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:23 pm

Have you or your wife told anyone your a cuck? Family? friends? Do you want to ? Do you know anyone else in your family that is into cuckolding or swinging or kinks?

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Re: Who else knows your a cuck ?

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:23 pm

My wife's boyfriend has a younger sister who has struck up a friendship with my wife. She adores her big brother and, I think, would like to see him married. I think she would like to see him married to my wife. I know that that it's not going to happen. My wife has told me that her boyfriend is not interested in getting married, and she said he would not be anybody she would consider as suitable husband material for her. The sister knows that her brother is my wife's bull, and that I am submissive to them both.

Whenever my wife goes to the town where her boyfriend lives, 2 hours away from the town where we live, the sister loves to hang out with my wife and her brother. They have gone on double dates. The boyfriends friends just know my wife as his girlfriend who occasionally visits from out of town.

His sister loves to help my wife prepare for dates with her brother. She has taken my wife out shopping to buy cute outfits to treat her brother for his birthday, and Valentine's Day, and helped her pick out a sexy cocktail dress for a New Year's party one year.

Two years ago she threw a birthday party for her brother and invited my wife as his date, and I was told that I could come. The party was in their town, at the sisters house, with a gathering of his friends. I was invited to come along but no one knew that I was her husband. I was introduced as a friend from out of town. My wife stayed with her boyfriend at his house, and the sister politely graciously offered to put me up at her house, to give them space alone.

I think the sister regards me as a pathetic wimp, and loves creating situations to put my wife and her brother together.
My wife stayed at her boyfriend's house, and the sister insisted on putting me up at her house, to give them space alone together.

The sister took my wife out shopping the morning of her brother's birthday party. She made a big deal out of telling my wife that she was going to help her give her brother the best birthday he's ever had, that she was going to help my wife be his birthday present.

She took my wife out shopping to one of the big regional malls they have in their city there. They shopped for a sexy dress and shoes, and the sister helped my wife pick out a baby doll nightie as his birthday surprise. Then they went and got their hair done, and got a mani-pedi together. When they got back to the sister's house, she was going on and on about cute dress, shoes, and babydoll nightie they had picked out for my wife. She kept gushing about how she was going to blow her brother's mind and and how impressed all of his buddies were going to be.

She helped my wife get ready for the party before her brother arrived. They were still getting ready, when a few of the guests get arriving. She greeted people at the door and made apologies, saying that she was helping her brother's girlfriend get ready. Her brother plays on a men's soccer team, in a lot of his buddies from the soccer team were there. At one point the sister just called out to me, in front of everyone, as she headed back to her bedroom to help my wife, and said, "Be a dear, and get our guests drinks, would you?". I felt sort of trapped. I would have appeared rude to refuse, so I ended up serving everybody drinks.

Then boyfriend showed up hand quite a few of his friends were gathered by then. Finally his sister came out and said that everyone would soon get to meet his girlfriend. She made quite a to-do out of it, and when she finally brought my wife out, it was like the grand reveal of some makeover program. My wife did look absolutely incredible, and I saw her boyfriend's mouth drop open, as well as the mouths of his soccer team buddies.

The sister made a big deal out of my wife being there, and made their relationship seem like a much bigger deal than it is. She kept taunting me by talking with his friends, saying things like, "Oh my God, aren't they just adorable together? Don't they seem just perfect for each other? Can you imagine what their kids would look like?"

Periodically the sister would hand me a plate of food, or a bottle of wine, and say, "Be a dear and replenish snacks, and fill people's wine glasses, would you?" In this way she kind of put me in the role of being her, party server.

Next to the brother, who was the birthday guy at the party, my wife was the guest of honor. She looked incredible , and his soccer buddies fawned all over her. Her boyfriend kept my wife close by his side all evening, because his soccer buddies were quite randy, and very flirtatious with her. They were joking a lot, and teasing her about how they would be happy to step in if she ever felt like their buddy didn't treat her right. My wife was just beaming, laughing and being so charming, hanging on her boyfriend's arm.

When her brother and my wife left, to go to his house, the sister joked with a couple of her girlfriends, saying, "You know, she's going to give him the best birth day he's ever had, and he's going to give her the night of her life".

A couple of her friends offered to help clean up and she said, "No that's not necessary", and she pointed to me and said, "He's staying here at my place this weekend, he'll help me". And so I found myself cleaning up after the party, while her brother was enjoying my wife.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:49 am

MartasBoy wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:23 pm
My wife's boyfriend has a younger sister who has struck up a friendship with my wife. She adores her big brother and, I think, would like to see him married. I think she would like to see him married to my wife. I know that that it's not going to happen. My wife has told me that her boyfriend is not interested in getting married, and she said he would not be anybody she would consider as suitable husband material for her. The sister knows that her brother is my wife's bull, and that I am submissive to them both.

Whenever my wife goes to the town where her boyfriend lives, 2 hours away from the town where we live, the sister loves to hang out with my wife and her brother. They have gone on double dates. The boyfriends friends just know my wife as his girlfriend who occasionally visits from out of town.

His sister loves to help my wife prepare for dates with her brother. She has taken my wife out shopping to buy cute outfits to treat her brother for his birthday, and Valentine's Day, and helped her pick out a sexy cocktail dress for a New Year's party one year.

Two years ago she threw a birthday party for her brother and invited my wife as his date, and I was told that I could come. The party was in their town, at the sisters house, with a gathering of his friends. I was invited to come along but no one knew that I was her husband. I was introduced as a friend from out of town. My wife stayed with her boyfriend at his house, and the sister politely graciously offered to put me up at her house, to give them space alone.

I think the sister regards me as a pathetic wimp, and loves creating situations to put my wife and her brother together.
My wife stayed at her boyfriend's house, and the sister insisted on putting me up at her house, to give them space alone together.

The sister took my wife out shopping the morning of her brother's birthday party. She made a big deal out of telling my wife that she was going to help her give her brother the best birthday he's ever had, that she was going to help my wife be his birthday present.

She took my wife out shopping to one of the big regional malls they have in their city there. They shopped for a sexy dress and shoes, and the sister helped my wife pick out a baby doll nightie as his birthday surprise. Then they went and got their hair done, and got a mani-pedi together. When they got back to the sister's house, she was going on and on about cute dress, shoes, and babydoll nightie they had picked out for my wife. She kept gushing about how she was going to blow her brother's mind and and how impressed all of his buddies were going to be.

She helped my wife get ready for the party before her brother arrived. They were still getting ready, when a few of the guests get arriving. She greeted people at the door and made apologies, saying that she was helping her brother's girlfriend get ready. Her brother plays on a men's soccer team, in a lot of his buddies from the soccer team were there. At one point the sister just called out to me, in front of everyone, as she headed back to her bedroom to help my wife, and said, "Be a dear, and get our guests drinks, would you?". I felt sort of trapped. I would have appeared rude to refuse, so I ended up serving everybody drinks.

Then boyfriend showed up hand quite a few of his friends were gathered by then. Finally his sister came out and said that everyone would soon get to meet his girlfriend. She made quite a to-do out of it, and when she finally brought my wife out, it was like the grand reveal of some makeover program. My wife did look absolutely incredible, and I saw her boyfriend's mouth drop open, as well as the mouths of his soccer team buddies.

The sister made a big deal out of my wife being there, and made their relationship seem like a much bigger deal than it is. She kept taunting me by talking with his friends, saying things like, "Oh my God, aren't they just adorable together? Don't they seem just perfect for each other? Can you imagine what their kids would look like?"

Periodically the sister would hand me a plate of food, or a bottle of wine, and say, "Be a dear and replenish snacks, and fill people's wine glasses, would you?" In this way she kind of put me in the role of being her, party server.

Next to the brother, who was the birthday guy at the party, my wife was the guest of honor. She looked incredible , and his soccer buddies fawned all over her. Her boyfriend kept my wife close by his side all evening, because his soccer buddies were quite randy, and very flirtatious with her. They were joking a lot, and teasing her about how they would be happy to step in if she ever felt like their buddy didn't treat her right. My wife was just beaming, laughing and being so charming, hanging on her boyfriend's arm.

When her brother and my wife left, to go to his house, the sister joked with a couple of her girlfriends, saying, "You know, she's going to give him the best birth day he's ever had, and he's going to give her the night of her life".

A couple of her friends offered to help clean up and she said, "No that's not necessary", and she pointed to me and said, "He's staying here at my place this weekend, he'll help me". And so I found myself cleaning up after the party, while her brother was enjoying my wife.
Wow, so many emotions to deal with and the sister, wow.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:07 am

I haven't told anyone but a couple times she went with her friends out of town and hooked up with other people, so she let them know it wasn't exactly cheating. She had a threesome with another couple - they had a lot of questions.

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:19 am

My best friend knows, mainly because he's fucked my wife in the past. At first we pretended that I didn't know and that my wife was cheating, but, after a while I just sat down with him in a pub and confessed I knew about it and was cool if he wanted to keep doing it. Which he did.

My sister-in-law knows. She was staying with my wife and I a while back. She was having problems with her husband and needed a rest so she stayed with us. While she was there, my wife went out on a couple of dates, leaving me at home with her sister. It all started getting a bit obvious so, after discussing it with my wife, we decided to tell her what was happening. My sister-in-law thought it was mad but she was cool.

A co-worker of mine knows. He was at a party at our house and my wife came on to him in a major way. They ended up in our bedroom and fucked for ages. I walked in on them, apologised and left them to it. Apparently he wanted to leave, feeling awful but my wife explained that I was okay with her having lovers and they finished what they had started.

My wife's ex knows. He has been fucking her off and on for years. He fucked her on our honeymoon and I was there.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:30 am

We have told one of my friends that we are swingers he doesn’t know about the cockolding and another friend has figured it out about the swinging but I guess we haven’t told anybody about the cuckold are one son knows we swing inside

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:30 am

We're in a bdsm community in our metropolitan area. About a dozen or so of our friends know i'm a cuck. And proud of it, too!!!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:51 am

Back early in our marriage, when my wife first started cuckolding me, all her girlfriends knew I was a cuckold. She would go out with them and usually get fucked before the night was over. She even brought a couple of them home from the bar a couple of times to show them how she left me, tied spread eagle to the bed, naked and blindfolded, while she was out with them partying and fucking other guys.

When the kids got older she stopped but she started again a few years ago. She's a lot more discreet now because of her job, but two of her best friends (who also work with her) know I'm a cuckold. I'm pretty sure my stepdaughter knows or at least suspects, my wife said she once told her "Mom, you should try black cock, you would love it!" My best friend also knows I'm a cuckold. My wife told him at a cookout at his house a couple of years ago after everyone else had left. His response was that he wouldn't sleep with her because we're friends. A couple of days later I brought it up again and told him that if he and my wife wanted to fuck I was okay with it and assured him that it would not hurt our friendship. He has no problem kissing her on the mouth and getting a handful of her tits in front of me now, but they still have not fucked.

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:34 am

My sister in law and a female friend of mine.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:44 am

Each of the best girlfriends of my girlfriend and my wife knew about their extracurricular activities with other men.

In the case of my girlfriend I had fucked her best friend during a threeway before my girlfriend started dating other men. Then when my girlfriend started dating other men, her best friend would sit with me while my girlfriend was getting fucked. She would talk with me how I felt about my girlfriend being with other men, but she wouldn't let me fuck her. Frustrating but titillating. Unfortunately, she left before my girlfriend got home, so there was no chance of a follow-up threeway.

With my wife's girlfriend, she came on to me after she found out my wife was having extramarital sex. I found her very attractive, but felt it would be a big mistake to fuck my wife's best friend. Plus, when my wife was sexually active with other men I focused on her to the exclusion of other women. I ddi spend an evening with her girlfriend so my wife could entertain her young man in our house, our bedroom and our bed. I didn't tell her girlfriend that my wife was getting fucked, because we were sitting around with our kids and her husband.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:26 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:44 am
Each of the best girlfriends of my girlfriend and my wife knew about their extracurricular activities with other men.

In the case of my girlfriend I had fucked her best friend during a threeway before my girlfriend started dating other men. Then when my girlfriend started dating other men, her best friend would sit with me while my girlfriend was getting fucked. She would talk with me how I felt about my girlfriend being with other men, but she wouldn't let me fuck her. Frustrating but titillating. Unfortunately, she left before my girlfriend got home, so there was no chance of a follow-up threeway.

With my wife's girlfriend, she came on to me after she found out my wife was having extramarital sex. I found her very attractive, but felt it would be a big mistake to fuck my wife's best friend. Plus, when my wife was sexually active with other men I focused on her to the exclusion of other women. I ddi spend an evening with her girlfriend so my wife could entertain her young man in our house, our bedroom and our bed. I didn't tell her girlfriend that my wife was getting fucked, because we were sitting around with our kids and her husband.
That brings up another question has anybody teased you about being a cock after they found out?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:58 am

curiouscouple1978 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:26 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:44 am

That brings up another question has anybody teased you about being a cock after they found out?
Well, my girlfriend's best friend, who was with me while my girlfriend was on a date with another man, kept pushing me to talk about how I felt that my girlfriend was getting fucked by another man that the very moment we were sitting together. She wanted to know if I was jealous or if it excited me. She would also ask me what I thought was happening to my girlfriend as we sat there.

When my wife told her best friend that she was going to date other men, her girlfriend started asking me what I felt about her (the girlfriend), i.e., did I find her attractive. Once when we were sitting together, the girlfriend took off her pants and sat next to me in just her panties.

Edwardelric316
Prepubescent

Unread post by Edwardelric316 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:25 pm

Family friends colleagues everyone

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:12 pm

MartasBoy wrote:

I love that your wife's boyfriend's friends just know her as his girlfriend. Those kind of situations are so sexy. It's even better when the husband is introduced at a party as a friend of the wife, while the wife and her boyfriend act like a couple.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:57 pm

As a condition of exploring the lifestyle originally back in 2009, I had long since agreed to my wife being totally open with her best friend so she would have an outlet; someone to bounce things off of. I was very embarrassed at the thought of that but she said I needed to give her one friend. She said if her friend found out and realized she hadn't talked to her about it she might even be hurt that she wasn't in the know! She further convinced me that if her best friend saw her out with another man she wouldn't want her opinion of her to change as a result of something we were doing mutually. While I was against it, she eventually wore me down and I agreed: the best friend could know.

And she does, and always has. For all my fear, that best friend has been a great friend to both of us and has actually expressed, numerous times, how she thinks I"m an amazing husband for living this lifestyle.

That being said, the best friend a few years ago did spill the beans to a third friend. We had a bit of a confrontation over this and she was extremely sorry. Alcohol was the factor. It was her only slip up in more than a decade.

This second friend who learned about it in that instance could hardly believe it. She, (like my wife and her best friend) is also originally from Eastern Europe and culturally the idea that a man would willingly be a cuckold is totally foreign. That woman thinks I'm a total wimp but is still perfectly polite and cordial to me. She absolutely does not "get" it, but it doesn't really matter.

The third friend who got let in on it was a woman that my wife and her best friend met at a class being put on at a sex store for women on how to give great fellatio. They hit it off with this young woman, a high school teacher, and had drinks together after the class. When the young woman commented I was a lucky husband to have his wife going to classes on giving a blowjob she said she wasn't learning those skills for her husband and confided to her that she had a number of lovers and that I was a willing, knowing cuckold. She is very sex-positive and non-judgemental and actually found the whole dynamic very interesting. We've had her over to our place and one time she did ask me in very friendly and respectful terms what I like about being a cuckold and how I feel about it when it happens and so forth. I don't think it's for her but she appeared genuinely interested in all the details.

The fourth and (so far) final is another Eastern European, a Russian woman to whom my wife confided. Unlike the other Eastern European, she finds the whole situation absolutely hilarious. She has said absolutely nothing to my face but my wife has admitted to me that she can't wait to soak up all the dirty details of her time spent with other men and rejoices in the idea that I'm continually faithful to her after more than a decade of cuckolding. Like the second friend she too thinks I'm a wimp but loves the whole situation.

All in all, these four women have been perfectly discreet in accordance with my wife's wishes and their girls' nights (pre-COVID) are livened up by my wife's updates. For all my fears about it, it actually hasn't been a problem at all and except for the best friend, I only rarely would ever interact with any of the other three anyway.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

somethingnew052
Virgin

Unread post by somethingnew052 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:49 pm

My sil
Last edited by somethingnew052 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

somethingnew052
Virgin

Unread post by somethingnew052 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:50 pm

My sil
Last edited by somethingnew052 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:31 pm

My best friend and probably our daughter know, but not fully what we enjoy....thankfully.

All4Jenna
Experienced

Unread post by All4Jenna » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:54 am

Hmmm... my wife's lover's wife, her boyfriend, his wife, my brother, our daughter-in-law, probably my mother in law, and almost certainly our adult kids.

Kirsty
Trainable

Unread post by Kirsty » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:09 am

My mother in law... even since before her daughter married me. When my HW told her mother that she was going to marry me, mom asked, "why, he's not even a real man!"

I was slight of build and relatively devoid of body hair. I wore feminine/androgynous clothing, and my hair was beyond shoulder length, tastefully cut and styled. My eyebrows were shaped and I wore light makeup. Mom-to-be worked for a cosmetics manufacturer and often gave me makeup samples (and tips). Maybe she thought it was fun/cute?!

Heck, I even hand wash mom's underwear when she visits. I cook and clean and work from home in casual clothing, like small shorts or jeans and a strappy tank top. Mom tells anyone who might be interested that I am her daughter's wife... aka Alexa's "My Husband Kirsty".

You can read our story on kindle. Only small parts of the story are fictional. Hugs!
Kirsty, Alexa's Sissy "Husband"
Amazon Kindle features Alexa Campbell's book, "My Husband Kirsty"

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:32 am

MartasBoy wrote:

This insanely hot!!
How else did the sister encourage your wife and her brother’s relationship?

masculinecuck
Trainable

Unread post by masculinecuck » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:26 am

My wife's best friend knows EVERYTHING..............once we were at a friends bbq and someone asked what time it was. She was standing next to me and yelled, "It's six o' cuck".

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:47 am

masculinecuck wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:26 am
My wife's best friend knows EVERYTHING..............once we were at a friends bbq and someone asked what time it was. She was standing next to me and yelled, "It's six o' cuck".
Lol nice.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:57 am

Pretty much all of my ex girlfriends close guy and girlfriends knew that I was accepting of her having multiple sexual partners. Both of her parents knew that she was with me but going out with other men. Both of her older sisters knew and even went out together to party and misbehave together. A handful of our then mutual friends knew including one if my female cousins. Many times I’d be out with friends at bars/casino on the weekends and my gf would call me to pick her up from her lover’s home. On numerous occasions I picked her up with either a buddy in my car who saw my gf walk out of a mans home at 4am with high heels in hand and the sexiest of little skirts/tops ever. My female cousin also went on numerous occasions and was fully aware of my gf having sex other men several nights a week.

Moving to present day, I am not as open about my past of sharing my gf but I do speak very openly with a close girl friend of mine who knows absolutely everything about my lifestyle past and current wants. She is the one I have ran to over the last 5 years when a current girlfriend is giving hints of wanting to sleep around or anything lifestyle related. This girl friend of mine knows that I would let a girlfriend cut me off fully if she tried, knows I would settle for a long distance relationship with a girlfriend if it meant that she would live with another man or date other men, this friend knows my limits and desires. I feel very comfortable opening up to her and she is the only one who knows 100%, as much or more of what I have shared on this forum full of strangers.

ez456
Experienced

Unread post by ez456 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:04 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:57 am
Pretty much all of my ex girlfriends close guy and girlfriends knew that I was accepting of her having multiple sexual partners. Both of her parents knew that she was with me but going out with other men. Both of her older sisters knew and even went out together to party and misbehave together. A handful of our then mutual friends knew including one if my female cousins. Many times I’d be out with friends at bars/casino on the weekends and my gf would call me to pick her up from her lover’s home. On numerous occasions I picked her up with either a buddy in my car who saw my gf walk out of a mans home at 4am with high heels in hand and the sexiest of little skirts/tops ever. My female cousin also went on numerous occasions and was fully aware of my gf having sex other men several nights a week.

Moving to present day, I am not as open about my past of sharing my gf but I do speak very openly with a close girl friend of mine who knows absolutely everything about my lifestyle past and current wants. She is the one I have ran to over the last 5 years when a current girlfriend is giving hints of wanting to sleep around or anything lifestyle related. This girl friend of mine knows that I would let a girlfriend cut me off fully if she tried, knows I would settle for a long distance relationship with a girlfriend if it meant that she would live with another man or date other men, this friend knows my limits and desires. I feel very comfortable opening up to her and she is the only one who knows 100%, as much or more of what I have shared on this forum full of strangers.
What is this female friends reaction to it all?