Who else knows your a cuck ?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
warmnsalty
Player

Re: Who else knows your a cuck ?

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:45 am

The only vanilla person who knows if one of Mrs best friends. She’s known we’re swingers for years but the last year we’ve evolved into more of a cuck dynamic. I haven’t fucked her in months - she’s been fucking 3 or more guys a week since the last time we fucked. Last weekend between Friday night and Monday morning she fucked 8 guys. Her friend loves hearing all the stories.

Certainly
Prepubescent

Unread post by Certainly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:00 pm

As far as I know, only her lovers are aware of my status as a cuck. But I’ve asked her recently to consider telling other women that she knows. She doesn’t have a lot of close female friends, so I’ve encouraged her to find some other hotwives online or IRL. While I’ve always been protective of our privacy, I’m now more excited by the idea of her bragging to other women and those women teasing me about it.

We are attending a kink conference next month, so I’m hoping that’s a good place to make new friends. Fingers crossed. Perhaps I can get her to join this site soon, too.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:24 am

Certainly wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:00 pm
As far as I know, only her lovers are aware of my status as a cuck. But I’ve asked her recently to consider telling other women that she knows. She doesn’t have a lot of close female friends, so I’ve encouraged her to find some other hotwives online or IRL. While I’ve always been protective of our privacy, I’m now more excited by the idea of her bragging to other women and those women teasing me about it.

We are attending a kink conference next month, so I’m hoping that’s a good place to make new friends. Fingers crossed. Perhaps I can get her to join this site soon, too.
C - Re the online part. Have her come OHW and get verified as a woman and she can gain access to the woman's only forum. :up: :up: :D