Question for Older Cucks

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
kateshubby
Prepubescent

Re: Question for Older Cucks

Unread post by kateshubby » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:33 am

It can be funny how the guy that likes to play with your wife in front of you can become jealous. After we had gotten together several times, her one friend asked her if she would go with him to a swinger's club. He had wanted to go to one but they didn't allow single men. You had to be a couple to attend their events so he wanted my wife to go with him. My wife said she would love to go with him and she asked me if I would mind if she did and I told her that I would enjoy hearing what it was like since we had never been to one. I wanted to hear the details of what she did. We were all set for her to go with him one weekend when he decided not to go. His reason was that he thought about it and didn't want to see her with other guys. He had other couples he got together with to play with the wife but when it came to seeing one of the wives playing with others, he was jealous.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:57 pm

Welcome to the forum wanttowatchher.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:28 am

My girlfriend cheated on me soon after id taken her virginity, she was 16, i was 21, he was in his mid 30s. She phoned me and told me of her mistake. She ended up topless in his car then bottled doing what she had intended. The following evening i went to see her to dump her but as she begged forgiveness I forgave her as i slid between her wet welcoming legs. She was a trophy girlfriend pretty 6ft, slim with 33 inch legs and often id see men looking at her cute small bum encased in tight jeans. I liked seeing men looking, she didn’t.

Unconnected shortly after she allowed me to photograph her topless stood nervously only in her jeans, she didn’t like it one bit but posed anyway.
Aged 17 she went on holiday with her best friend and when i picked her up from the airport she cried as she told she had got drunk and been fucked by a lad. I stopped the car and make love to my sobbing girlfriend, in truth i actually liked the thought of this and she knew it.

More pictures followed.

From this she said she loved me and wanted me as her husband, we married when she was 18, i was 23, on reflection though we didn’t know anything about cuckoldry i moved from being her cuck boyfriend to cuck husband.

Married life was hard for us as we weren’t ready or equipped and soon we had a baby too, unknown to me she sought relief from the stress by having an affair with her driving instructor she was now 21/22.

By the time she was 23 my best friend a womaniser asked me out of the blue, would i allow him to seduce my young wife, he said she would be easy he knew. Drunken one night i asked her as i made love to her, would she consider a threesome, turned on she said with whom? i named him she said a firm NO.

He continued with this for near enough two years till i finally agreed he could try. I was naive and didn’t realise he was basically conditioning me into becoming a cuck.

That evening over wine and plenty of time i watched him seducing my wife, he was excellent at it and her resistance was nil after several bottles of wine and a few hours he finally having undressed her climbed onto her as she opened her legs for him. I was shocked at her reaction to him as he slowly pounded into my wife, she clearly loved this as her body arched as she screamed in pleasure and for the first time I saw her having multi-orgasms as periodically she looked at me with a blank face as if drugged. I knew he had the skills I didn’t have.
The following day when I plucked up courage to ask her if she had enjoyed her evening she looked at me and simply said, “That’s what you wanted to see isn’t it”. I didn’t disagree.

I watched them again a few weeks later and then she said she didn’t want this to become an obsession with me. My best friend however wanted more,
I saw the benefits to me, this brought us closer together and we made love more and she posed for more pictures too.

Therefore I allowed him access to my wife every month or so, they would go out have a meal then fuck, or he would come to our house. He would update me on where they were what she was wearing and then what they did. She didn’t deny it just said I’ve been asked out, what do you think? I knew already so didn’t say NO. She never went into details but sometimes I could smell him in our marital bed.

It went wrong after about 2 years later when she lied to me about a planned evening out, I was going to work on nights and he was collecting her 10 minutes later she said she was having a bath and going straight to bed. Later that evening I saw her clothes thrown all over his front room and heard her getting fucked from the street below his bedroom window. She later tried to deny she had done this.

In the argument that followed desperate to save her marriage she confessed that she had been having an affair with him for a couple of years before I first “watched” she had agreed with him that I could. She also confessed to her driving instructor too and that even before we married she had drunkenly played with other men in nightclubs, petting and being petted, kissing etc but no more, this had continued to that date on the rare occasions she still went clubbing.

The problem for me was I loved her but then knew I had been made a mug out of, by both of them. The problem was I had allowed this, she said she wouldn’t ever do anything again something I knew whilst said honestly wouldn’t be true over time. I had a wife that liked extra much more than I could provide.

I decided to live with this, we became open and honest with each other and our friendship flourished. She insisted that from now on I would be involved, still unknown to us both I was now accepted as what is called a cuck husband. I would be about 31.

It was me that later introduced her to a man who would come into our friendship and marriage and become both a friend to me and her long term lover, we were now firmly in this lifestyle. But that’s another story.

She is still Mrs TM2 we have been married 34 years, for many years I have been her semi feminised locked away cuck with 18000 pictures.

It would have been nice to embrace and accept who we were years since, perhaps i could and should have been married wearing matching knickers, unknown to us both that is what i was later destined to be allocated, daily ...... for starters.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:26 am

When I met my first wife she was the playmate of my best friend. He was not interested in anything but the sex so we started spending time together while she was waiting on him to get around to screwing her. She was also screwing other friends of mine and coworkers. We got close and started dating but her play with others continued openly. I learned early in our relationship she needed guys with a thick cocks and alot of stamina to get her off and I had neither. She was open and non discrete, this was something I understood and never challenged. This was in the 70's years before I ever heard the term cuckold but looking back now I am sure I fit the description. When we married nothing changed and she continued to screw anyone she wanted. Other than the sex part she treated me well and had a good relationship with alot of fun times. I would not recommend this type of relationship to anyone but this worked for us, I was kept on an roller coaster of emotions ranging from being turned on to having a sick feeling in my stomach. For whatever reasons I needed to feel these emotions and would not have wanted to change her if I could .

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:08 am

Tom NC wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:33 am
hercuckslqve wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:17 pm
I think it takes time and maturity to be able to handle being a cuck, at least it did for me, at 20 I never imaged allowing a girlfriend or wife to be with someone else. Indeed there were moments I was not the best supportive cuck as I struggled with the emotions and angst in the early stages (my early 40's). Eventually I became a real and consistent cuck but it took time, discussion and a good hard look at myself before complete acceptance. I am not sure I could have been as successful in that journey when I was in my 20's and 30's but I do know that when my Hotwife was in Her 20's and 30's many of Her experiences led Her toward becoming a Hotwife and encouraging me to become the best cuck I can be for Her.
Can you tell us about how you met your wife and how did you first discuss your sexual desires? How did she tell you of her desires for multiple lovers and her needs for you to be her loving cuck? How did you feel about it and embrace it. I have read you excellent description of of what it is to be a cuck, but would love to hear about how it all started.

Tom
Hi Tom, my Hotwife has written Her own thoughts, experiences and evolution to becoming what we now define as a Hotwife. Her profile name is GoddessJ as She has recently decided to join the forum, and you can read Her views here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39429&p=1204401&hil ... j#p1204401

When we first met we were in each other's black book so to speak and She was seeing other men whilst seeing me. She was open about it and it aroused me and we talked openly and frankly about it. The benefits of the early stages of a relationship are that it is a period to get to know one another and it is then that we should all share ourselves openly and frankly if we want any potential future parter to know and understand our drivers and to see if there is a genuine fit and common ground. I was not shy in being open with Her and equally She was not shy with me, and hence we were fortunate enough to express a common need even if they are from different perspectives of the same spectrum (i.e. cuckolding). I have always been impressed by Her sexual and emotional confidence and maturity.

The first few years together we experimented with threesomes and other liaisons, and it evolved into a genuine cuckolding marriage in which we are proud to say we have no secrets from each other and hence our relationship is genuine at every level. Once cuckolded I see very few reasons for not sharing all aspects of oneself with your partner, it is an event and preference that surpasses withholding thoughts and desires.

Through these experiments (for lack of a better word) we realised this way of sexual expression was for us and the journey continued and evolved into a sexual undertanding between us which we both enjoy. It was, in the early stages, a real conflict of emotions for me, jealousy, arousal and love all wrapped into one. But over time I accepted those feelings and they evolved into something very similar but with a level of acceptance and emotional responsibility which I refer to as my cuckold angst. That angst is me serving Her emotionally and sexually, providing a confident safe platform from which She can experience Her need to be desired, wanted, taken and in Her last relationship an emotional bonding that She enjoyed very much as I observed and witnessed the highs of their coupling and physical and emotional desire for one another.

When we first met my Hotwife shared many of Her experiences with me, and some of those included boyfriends who enjoyed sharing Her with a second man, in most cases a close friend, indeed, this especially occurred on overseas holidays when the three of them would go away for a week or two and enjoy the an anonymous break away from day to day lifer and circles of people, and the ability to openly express themselves without concern of judgment by friends, family or work colleagues. To this day I get aroused by such confident expression and experiences She has shared with me. I hope this answers your questions Tom?

Tom NC
Trainable

Unread post by Tom NC » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:51 am

Thanks for being so open and providing the insight into yourself and you wife GoddessJ. You are so fortunate to have met and married a woman like your GoddeyJ. Women like her are few and far between. I hope you appreciate how fortunate you really are!

Tom

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:01 am

Wow Tman, that's quite a story !

tractorman2 wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:28 am
My girlfriend cheated on me soon after id taken her virginity, she was 16, i was 21, he was in his mid 30s. She phoned me and told me of her mistake. She ended up topless in his car then bottled doing what she had intended. The following evening i went to see her to dump her but as she begged forgiveness I forgave her as i slid between her wet welcoming legs. She was a trophy girlfriend pretty 6ft, slim with 33 inch legs and often id see men looking at her cute small bum encased in tight jeans. I liked seeing men looking, she didn’t.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:03 am

Not an easy question to contemplate. I was cuckolded, at first unknowingly from the time KK and I dated, through our engagement, then into our marriage. My fascination with this started during the time KK broke off our engagement, and it has persisted ever since. On the one hand, if I could go back in time and live an open, consensual hot wife lifestyle with KK, I'd probably do it.

On the other hand, with perfect 20/20 hindsight, I might not actually have had the emotional maturity to weather all the twists and turns. Hard to say.

Certainly there were destructive aspects associated with all the "intervening" infidelities on both our parts - we're well past that now, school of hard knocks sort of thing.

GoddessJ
Virgin

Unread post by GoddessJ » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:30 pm

qwertyuio wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 7:17 am
If you could go back to your younger selves in your 20s and 30s, would you have fully embraced being a cuck at a younger age than whenever you did so? I am still relatively young and go back and forth between looking for a more normal relationship and fully embracing being a beta cuck.
Writing as a Hotwife, and reflecting on the journey of my cuck (hercuckslqve), he was in his 20s and 30s, by his own admittance, not emotionally responsible to tap in to that component of his self. Too many of life's distractions overrode what was potentially surfacing. He oscillated from being aware, and the need to comply to society to be an alpha male.

Today, my cuck knows he can be both a cuck and live the natural alpha male part of his personality. They are both who he naturally is; the difference being now in his 50s he accepting and living both; and realised that for him the two can co-exist.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:56 am

Today, my cuck knows he can be both a cuck and live the natural alpha male part of his personality. They are both who he naturally is; the difference being now in his 50s he accepting and living both; and realised that for him the two can co-exist.

Just from your brief description of him, he sounds a lot like me. I appreciate the insight.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:42 am

Echoing a lot of what has been said and in the still only fantasy situation, in my 20s and 30s, I was not mature enough or tuned into my authentic self. I was focused on what I was "supposed" to be doing getting married being monogamous, climbing the professional job ladder, and being in that man box. We both were not faithful to each other after about 10 years in. She had an affair and I pursued hookups during extended business trips - women in every port kind of thing. It was only after her 2nd affair that really began to dig into my feelings about what I was feeling and why. OHW has been a great resource. knowing what I know and feel now, I would have responded totally differently after that first affair....

Bi_Giver
Virgin

Unread post by Bi_Giver » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:40 pm

I am 57 now, but did not really taking interest in the cuckold lifestyle until I was in my early 40's.
Before that I would be too insecure to deal with my lover being with other guys, but as I experienced more relationships where my partner was completely into me I began to fantasize about them being with other men, and also foster Bi sexual fantasies.
If you, the OP, are having cuckold notions than you probably feel more and more the need as you get older.
The biggest mistake you can make is to marry someone who would never consider this lifestyle. Women that would consider it are a minority.

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:59 pm

GoddessJ wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:30 pm
qwertyuio wrote:
If you could go back to your younger selves in your 20s and 30s, would you have fully embraced being a cuck at a younger age than whenever you did so? I am still relatively young and go back and forth between looking for a more normal relationship and fully embracing being a beta cuck.
Writing as a Hotwife, and reflecting on the journey of my cuck (hercuckslqve), he was in his 20s and 30s, by his own admittance, not emotionally responsible to tap in to that component of his self. Too many of life's distractions overrode what was potentially surfacing. He oscillated from being aware, and the need to comply to society to be an alpha male.

Welcome to the forum J.
I look forward to your future contributions. Particularly your perspective on the dynamics of your relationship. We’ve been privileged to gain some insight to date from g’s postings and I hope you are able to expand those. I find the emotional and mental aspects of DS relationships intriguing and hope that you are able to share your thoughts with us.
Regards
B

Flopharder1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Flopharder1 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:47 am

wulfenus wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:11 am
Wow that seems to be the start of a real hot story !

kateshubby wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 9:52 am
When overseas in the military the young wives were very popular with all the horny single men. The wives had nothing to do while their husbands were working so they would make their own fun. Mine got introduced to partying with another neighbor wife whose husband let her play with his friends and she invited my wife to join in. I found that I also enjoyed it like the other husband did. No idea that was the beginnings of being cuckold.
Currently in a similar circumstance. Wish another army spouse would guide my wife into this lifestyle.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:46 am

I was cucked at a young age and loved it. It seemed natural and thrived for more.
We have a Femdom marriage and I enjoy the humilation,emasculation and her absolute controll.
It is an honor to serve.
Bi-Giver is correct, women in this lifestyle are a minority.

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:32 am

I'm 62 so I guess that qualifies me as older. Whatever you do, do not live a life of regret. Life is short and as you age you may end up regretting decisions made earlier. If I had it to do over, I'd fully embrace who i am sexually as early as possible, whatever that means to you! Staying in a vanilla passionless relationship helps neither party. My biggest regret is in not getting together with my beautiful hotwife years ago when I first had the chance.

Stretch2517
Virgin

Unread post by Stretch2517 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:22 pm

I wish I understood when I was younger that I really wanted to be cucked. I did have some thoughts of my early girlfriends getting fuck by another guy but never brought it up with them or encouraged them. I am pretty sure one or 2 of them would have cucked me with a little encouragement.

I started to be cucked 6-7 years ago when I was 50 or so. It's been the best experience of my life. Wish it had happened 30 years ago.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:13 pm

GoddessJ wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:30 pm
qwertyuio wrote:

Today, my cuck knows he can be both a cuck and live the natural alpha male part of his personality. They are both who he naturally is; the difference being now in his 50s he accepting and living both; and realized that for him the two can co-exist.
This one really hits home. I'm pretty sure my late wife would have written the same. The concept of co-existing personas and roles captures the reality of a cuckold relationship. It is something we men mature into; letting go of youthful clinging and embracing the powerhouse of lust and loving our wives possess. The reward for me was being the cheerleader and enabler for a lust filled passionate woman with an endless appetite for flirting and more. I am in awe of younger couples in their twenties and/or pre-marriage than can embrace this. I thought I was that broadminded back in the day. However, many of us men may be thrilled by our wives desires yet still need time to mature and grow out of fear and jealousy and evolve into a self assured, supportive, compersion filled husband.

wrmhrtddaddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by wrmhrtddaddy » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:12 am

What a great question.

Simple answer YES I do get excited EVERY time my HW moans and whimpers, if it's me pleasuring her orally, fucking her lovely holes or when she masturbates in the same room.

But what gets me the hardest instantly is when other men and even the occasional women starts to tease and kiss her and she starts to purr and whimper at their playing her body like a fine instrument. She has a very distinct sound she makes and even when I cannot see her in the back seat with her lover or behind closed doors I get instantly hard and leak precum so much it can be seen through my panties (YES I said MY panties) and light colored shorts or slacks.

We have been together now 22 years and at my young age of 67 I still get instantly hard knowing my beautiful HW is getting wetter than me from another person stimulating her totally insatiable body and as her lover will find out my lil nickname for her is true "Insatiable EverReady Bunny" is turned on and ready to drain the life and cum from her latest lover. Even at times when she spends the day, night or days with her lover se will always cum to me and describe in detail what they did MOST of the time (which is also very exciting for me) but she sometimes just smiles and let's my hard cock and mind imagine what they did to bring me home a marked cum filled HW to cleanup and re-claim.

I only hope I never grow old to enjoy her enjoying others as she is 11 years younger than myself ;)

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:35 am

I would have let her play when we were younger, but I don’t think I could have been denied from her like now.

Even when we were younger I had some fantasy’s about her with others. Her fucking my roommate, which he is one of her boyfriends now. Also had a fantasy of her going to the apartments pool in a small bikini with no coverup, with me showing up about 30 minutes later. When I got there she is flirting with 2 guys and leaves with them shortly after I get there and I don’t see her again until the next morning.

liv2gag
Virgin

Unread post by liv2gag » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:54 pm

qwertyuio wrote:
i'm in my mid-40s, and fully involved in a kink, FLR, D/s relationship.

Every other day, i kick myself for not having done this in my 20s.

Then, every day other than that, i remind myself that i wouldn't have been ready, wouldn't have had the maturity for this sort of thing in my 20s.

We get into it when it's right for us to get into it.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:31 am

Oh yes. We agreed upon to have lost many years.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:42 pm

Developed cuckold feelings in high school, married Lauren while in our mid-20s, talked her into dating guys by 30 and became a full blown wittol. She was quite the tramp between 30 and 40, racking up an unbelievable body count. Chilled out when the kids got to the age where they didn't buy 'Mom's going out with Uncle Ralph', then picked it up again when they went off to college.

I would not change a thing, but then again, I was lucky to have found a woman who loved me like no tomorrow, enabled my fetish, and appreciated the sexual freedom our marriage gave her. Now in our 60s, we are still together, she still dates, and we are having more fun together than ever.

My point? I'm not sure a starting age has as much to do with success as does finding the right person who will provide the emotional support we all need. Through all her sleeping around, I knew she was in our relationship for the long run. That's a special kind of something.
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:38 pm

Sooooo many things, and social “norms” have expanded so much that’s it’s a difficult question to answer.
In the late 80s and early 90s there was a lot of pushback against anything that’s wasn’t a standard heterosexual relationship. Many of us were cuckolds before there was such a word to describe what we were. And we dare not speak of our thoughts to anyone because it would be considered “gay” or something else that would be shunned. I jerked off outside my, at the time, ex-girlfriend’s window while she was getting fucked. That was in the early 90s and no way in hell I’d tell anyone!
Bit to be a 20 yr old cuckold now…I might just be who I wanted to be.

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:15 am

I was 23, my wife 21 when we got married. Within 3 months she was sleeping with another, with my knowledge and approval. When that ended, it was another 20 years till she stepped out again. There were 5 different guys over a 3 year period, all multiple times. It made for an exciting, invigorating sex life. I look back at the missed opportunities. I am 70 now, I would say do what is right for you, don't have regrets on what you missed out on.