Question for Older Cucks

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
qwertyuio
Virgin

Question for Older Cucks

Unread post by qwertyuio » Fri May 28, 2021 7:17 am

If you could go back to your younger selves in your 20s and 30s, would you have fully embraced being a cuck at a younger age than whenever you did so? I am still relatively young and go back and forth between looking for a more normal relationship and fully embracing being a beta cuck.

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Re: Question for Older Cucks

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Fri May 28, 2021 8:07 am

I was cuckolded by my girlfriend in my late 20s. I was cuckolded by another in my 30s. Then I was married and monogamous for three decades. We're getting divorced. She didn't want to live with me anymore. We never had a very good sex life. Now I just turned 70 and have a new girlfriend who is cuckolding me. I love it and I love looking back at my youth and still get off thinking about them. Good luck with your decision and your search.

It is not possible to know what will come and how you will feel. You could have regrets either way. And you could have a joyous life either way.

Cucked_Slave
Experienced

Unread post by Cucked_Slave » Fri May 28, 2021 8:43 am

I didn't embrace this lifestyle until later in life with Goddess Cindy. You should experience life while you are young and let it bloom into maturity. Then decide if you truly desire this.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Fri May 28, 2021 3:26 pm

Cucked_Slave wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 8:43 am
I didn't embrace this lifestyle until later in life with Goddess Cindy. You should experience life while you are young and let it bloom into maturity. Then decide if you truly desire this.
Words of wisdom!

murdock_man
Virgin

Unread post by murdock_man » Sat May 29, 2021 3:56 am

My girlfriend cuckolded me when we were still dating but already planning on getting married. The experience was at her request and was relatively brief - and with my reluctant consent. I took me a long time to get to grips with the powerful mix of simultaneous jealousy and huge arousal.

We got married about a year later and the subject did not come up again until our kids were in their teens (and more independent) and we were in our forties. The jealousy concern had long worn off and I was desiring the arousal factor of being cuckolded. My wife did not immediately indulge .... but also never said "No" to my suggestion of her taking a lover , and later acknowledged that she was by then feeling a strong need for an alternative sexual partner.

She has since enjoyed a number of lovers ... much to my pleasure as well.

I believe if we had not had the early cuckold experience (before getting married) we might not have been bold enough to take the step toward cuckolding that both of us desired deep down. It's never to late to try it ..... but if you have the inclination, do so sooner rather than later to find out if it is for you!

Debbies cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Debbies cuck » Sat May 29, 2021 5:04 am

I would never have agreed to cuckolding in my 20's, 30's, or even 40's, but as we entered our 50's cuckolding became something that we incorporated into our marriage. By then we were safely committed to each other and knew an outside dalliance wasn't going to split us up. It was also a way to further Her dominance and Alpha status. We always keep cuckolding teasingly playful. I don't believe that young couples (for the most part) can survive cuckolding. I know that no matter how much better Her boyfriend is in bed, he will never split us up. I wouldn't feel that way when we were younger. As the sports saying goes: "its a young man's game," the saying for cuckolding could be: "its a mature couple's game." Just my thoughts.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat May 29, 2021 5:42 am

Debbies cuck wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 5:04 am
I would never have agreed to cuckolding in my 20's, 30's, or even 40's, but as we entered our 50's cuckolding became something that we incorporated into our marriage. By then we were safely committed to each other and knew an outside dalliance wasn't going to split us up. It was also a way to further Her dominance and Alpha status. We always keep cuckolding teasingly playful. I don't believe that young couples (for the most part) can survive cuckolding. I know that no matter how much better Her boyfriend is in bed, he will never split us up. I wouldn't feel that way when we were younger. As the sports saying goes: "its a young man's game," the saying for cuckolding could be: "its a mature couple's game." Just my thoughts.
This is BRILLIANT guidance for me.....ty VERY much.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Sat May 29, 2021 7:32 am

We are both around 60 now and have been doing non-monogamy (swing lifestyle, Hotwife, cuck) for about 20 years now. But I'd have to say that neither of us were ready for this before about the time that it first happened -- 1999.

If I had it to do over -- suddenly finding myself in my 20s again -- I'd of course first look to see if I couldn't find my wife again. But barring that, I would look for an intelligent, horny and adventurous woman and hope things would evolve the way things did for me during the following 10 or 15 years.

I totally agree with everything Debbies cuck wrote above.

cantbelieve
Trainable

Unread post by cantbelieve » Sun May 30, 2021 6:53 am

Yes i would have with my first wife. She was a cheater and looking back now it wasn't the sex that bothered me but the lying. If I had accepted the cheating and let her know it, we would maybe have stayed together. It's always been my belief that she divorced only to live a more "single" life.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Sun May 30, 2021 7:17 am

There is so much information out there now you might be able to pull it off in your 20's now days. I was in my 20's in the mid 1980"s when I was cheated on and had my first creampie. I came almost immediately and knew for some reason it was a turn on. She then openly cucked me with lots of other guys. I had no idea what a cuck was. Now though if I had this site to tell me what was going on and how to control my emotions I think I might have been able to stay with her, because it was hot. I mean is there a better time than your 20's for sex?

kateshubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by kateshubby » Sun May 30, 2021 9:52 am

I agree that when I first experienced it when I was in my 20s and enjoyed watching the wife with others and encouraged her to have fun that I had never heard of a cuckold or hot wife. It was very different in the 1970s. Don't remember anyone talking about swinging. The only thing was swapping. No internet, no cell phones. You made your contacts in person. When overseas in the military the young wives were very popular with all the horny single men. The wives had nothing to do while their husbands were working so they would make their own fun. Mine got introduced to partying with another neighbor wife whose husband let her play with his friends and she invited my wife to join in. I found that I also enjoyed it like the other husband did. No idea that was the beginnings of being cuckold.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Mon May 31, 2021 1:31 am

Have to say, in retrospect, wish I'd realised sooner that it was "ok" to like your wife taking other guys cocks. Wasted some time having "the talk"..in my opinion squandered some very real opportunities for alot more action much much sooner. Prolly at LEAST 6-10 more and a much quicker transition to the lifestyle..Don't get me wrong..it's been great..but for me, it'd be..Don't waste time..

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon May 31, 2021 5:23 am

4incheslong wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 7:17 am
There is so much information out there now you might be able to pull it off in your 20's now days. I was in my 20's in the mid 1980"s when I was cheated on and had my first creampie. I came almost immediately and knew for some reason it was a turn on. She then openly cucked me with lots of other guys. I had no idea what a cuck was. Now though if I had this site to tell me what was going on and how to control my emotions I think I might have been able to stay with her, because it was hot. I mean is there a better time than your 20's for sex?
Yes, about that time I had a girlfriend who suddenly broke up with me, with no explanation, after two years. We had been planning to get married. I was clueless. Some time later I learned that she was engaged to someone else. I happened to run into her and she made it clear that she would like to get together with me, despite being 'engaged'. She said "I'm not married yet..."

I turned down the invitation. Had I known about things like this back then, I might have made a different decision, and it might have been a lot of fun. Unfortunately, it took a few years more for me to learn about the kinky side of life...and to find that it attracted and aroused me. Things could have been a lot different, if I knew then what I know now.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Mon May 31, 2021 7:19 am

Yea my GF was a least open about it. She just said she was in her last year of college and was going to have some fun. I would come over afterwards and would fuck her. The problem came when more people knew of it. Her room mate couldn't keep it a secret and then a friend who lived in same apartment complex saw guys leaving in mornings. Looking back on it, we could have married had a lot of fun, if I could just gotten past the humiliations that I ultimately liked.

charliehedo
Virgin

Unread post by charliehedo » Mon May 31, 2021 8:43 am

qwertyuio wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 7:17 am
If you could go back to your younger selves in your 20s and 30s, would you have fully embraced being a cuck at a younger age than whenever you did so? I am still relatively young and go back and forth between looking for a more normal relationship and fully embracing being a beta cuck.
I would have started at a younger age. But things not always go like you (I) wish. I fantasized about it with my first girlfriend, but she didn't want to go into the lifestyle. (even pillowtalk about it was not always possible, depended on her mood). We stayed together for 15 years. When I met my second wife she was 42 (i was younger). She "played" the fantasy with me. Although it was always I who was the initiator. It was my fantasy, she knew about it, and we talked and fantasized a lot about it, but she told me often it was not her favorite fantasy/love-action. It's more satisfying when your wife takes the initiative.

charliehedo
Virgin

Unread post by charliehedo » Mon May 31, 2021 8:57 am

murdock_man wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:56 am
My girlfriend cuckolded me when we were still dating but already planning on getting married. The experience was at her request and was relatively brief - and with my reluctant consent. I took me a long time to get to grips with the powerful mix of simultaneous jealousy and huge arousal.

I believe if we had not had the early cuckold experience (before getting married) we might not have been bold enough to take the step toward cuckolding that both of us desired deep down. It's never to late to try it ..... but if you have the inclination, do so sooner rather than later to find out if it is for you!
I agree. If you feel like being a cuckold, try it sooner rather than later. But begin softly. If you can't handle your wife dancing with another guy, don't think about going one step further.
I tried all that. I asked her (my first girlfriend) to dance with guys, the guys I thought the girls were crazy about. I asked her about the feeling, while dancing with another, about his erection, did she feel it? etc ... I practiced a lot. And when my 2nd wife had for the first time sex with another I still wasn't sure I could handle it. "Colleagues" who experienced the same know the rush you feel, but I think (not sure) if you can handle that she's dancing with another and tells you about his erection, and when you can handle her kissing with another, you can also handle the sex part.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:04 am

My fiance had one last fling with her old boyfriend shortly before our wedding day so I guess you could say I was already a cuckold as I walked down the aisle.

charliehedo
Virgin

Unread post by charliehedo » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:02 am

murdock_man wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:56 am
She was my second long term girlfriend (later my wife). She was cheating on her first husband, with me. After a few dates, she told him she was in love with me and soon she and I lived together. At that time, she cheated on me, with her husband, she still wasn't divorced.
They had children. She stayed in contact with him for years.
I told her from the beginning that it turned me on to know that the woman I love was fucking with another man. That was kind of a permission I gave her to meet her (soon te be ex) husband. Not that she said "thank you". She said: "weird fantasy". And she didn't tell me all her adventures, I'm pretty sure of that. But sometimes things happened.
One day we were in bed and I asked her to phone her ex, to tell him she was in the mood for sex. And she did what I asked, she took the phone, with me laying next to her.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:11 am

Wow that seems to be the start of a real hot story !

kateshubby wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 9:52 am
When overseas in the military the young wives were very popular with all the horny single men. The wives had nothing to do while their husbands were working so they would make their own fun. Mine got introduced to partying with another neighbor wife whose husband let her play with his friends and she invited my wife to join in. I found that I also enjoyed it like the other husband did. No idea that was the beginnings of being cuckold.

slsmike

Unread post by slsmike » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:56 pm

I would not trade the vibrant sex life I had for what I have become. It was fun.

The key though is a natural transition. If you just want to be a cuck, it won't happen. You need a solid relationship that evolves naturally for you both.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:49 pm

slsmike wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:56 pm
I would not trade the vibrant sex life I had for what I have become. It was fun.

The key though is a natural transition. If you just want to be a cuck, it won't happen. You need a solid relationship that evolves naturally for you both.
Good for me to know.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:17 pm

I think it takes time and maturity to be able to handle being a cuck, at least it did for me, at 20 I never imaged allowing a girlfriend or wife to be with someone else. Indeed there were moments I was not the best supportive cuck as I struggled with the emotions and angst in the early stages (my early 40's). Eventually I became a real and consistent cuck but it took time, discussion and a good hard look at myself before complete acceptance. I am not sure I could have been as successful in that journey when I was in my 20's and 30's but I do know that when my Hotwife was in Her 20's and 30's many of Her experiences led Her toward becoming a Hotwife and encouraging me to become the best cuck I can be for Her.

wanttowatchher
Prepubescent

Unread post by wanttowatchher » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:29 pm

Wow! What a great question! That really fits where I am these days.
When my frst wife and I were around 30 and had been married for 10-12 years we were both having affairs. The outside sex for me while different, was not all that wonderful.
My wife was in heaven. She had several different lovers and readily told me about her experiences.
I was shocked and I thought angry, which is what I believed I was "supposed" to feel. Looking back, I realize now what a mistake I made. Instead of encourging and telling her how what she was doing was a major turn on for me, I went the macho red neck route.

This of course drove her underground and really stiffeled our sexual growth.
For the next 20 or so years instead of enjoying each other's experiences we "cheated" with all the associated guilt. Our relationship suffered.
I was easily arroused and often went directly to intercourse when what she really wanted from me was hugging, kissing and generally holding each other.

At that time neigher of us knew anything about male chastity devices or how this would give her control of me. i could have been a much more attentive, loving and helpful husband if I were caged.

We had children, raise them and struggled thru with me trying to get her into swapping or 3-sums when that was not what she wanted. A long period of frustration and general dissapointment for both of us.
Had I recognized what she wanted - to be a HotWife and for me to be her cuckold- I am sure we would still be married and with many fond memories.

She typically came home from "girls night out", immediately jumping in the shower. Inside I knew, but I could not simply let go and support her,
Really, I did not want sex from other women, although over time I drifted into a series of 3-sum relationships that were fun, but always there was that undercurrent of knowing I was cheating.

Eventually she had a long term (6 year) affair with her boss. I knew it was happening, but we were both into the secret, the cheating and the guilt.
She admitted the affair one day after she caught me as I was returning from a week long "business trip". We had been living separtely for several years but that was the final straw.
We had a mutual agreement divorce and that ended our over 30 year marriage.

I eventually remarried and unfortunately started off down that same path of lies and desceit. Fortunately, I finally realized that what I really wanted was a HotWife relationship.
Now I am caged and feel really fortunate to be have her control me fully. This is what I wanted all thru my first marriage.

I don't know if my wife will become a HotWife . The constant womanizing from me has ended.
I stopped all the "ideas and suggestions" about her and another man. She seems resolute in her decision to not go there.
Time will tell on that one, but meanwhile I have become a lot more loving and supportive toward her.
It is a real shame I did not figure out what I really wanted before my first marriage ended.

Tom NC
Trainable

Unread post by Tom NC » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:33 am

hercuckslqve wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:17 pm
I think it takes time and maturity to be able to handle being a cuck, at least it did for me, at 20 I never imaged allowing a girlfriend or wife to be with someone else. Indeed there were moments I was not the best supportive cuck as I struggled with the emotions and angst in the early stages (my early 40's). Eventually I became a real and consistent cuck but it took time, discussion and a good hard look at myself before complete acceptance. I am not sure I could have been as successful in that journey when I was in my 20's and 30's but I do know that when my Hotwife was in Her 20's and 30's many of Her experiences led Her toward becoming a Hotwife and encouraging me to become the best cuck I can be for Her.
Can you tell us about how you met your wife and how did you first discuss your sexual desires? How did she tell you of her desires for multiple lovers and her needs for you to be her loving cuck? How did you feel about it and embrace it. I have read you excellent description of of what it is to be a cuck, but would love to hear about how it all started.

Tom

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:19 am

I actually embraced being a cuck when I was 20! My first wife cheated on me and instead of confronting her I got aroused and ended up masturbating while thinking about her fucking someone else. I didn't even know what cuckolding was and had never heard of the term, I just knew that for some reason I was turned on by the thought of my wife with someone else. About a year later she started fucking my sister's ex-husband with my knowledge and I encouraged that! After he got a girlfriend and moved on she never cuckolded me again. We split up up for several reasons and I believe that her no longer wanting to fuck other guys had a part in it.

When I met my current wife, I was looking for a woman who was very likely to cuckold me and I was quite successful! She has cuckolded me off and on all through our 30+ years of marriage.