Cucks, what position do you like seeing your Hot-wife being fucked in?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Cucks, what position watching your wife being fucked in excites you the most?

missionary with her legs flat on the bed?
4%
missionary with her legs with her legs in the air?
17%
missionary with her legs with her legs in the air spread really wide?
25%
missionary with her legs over his shoulders?
12%
with her on her side with his dick in her pussy?
1%
with her on her side with his dick in her ass?
1%
doggy style with his dick in her pussy?
27%
doggy style with his dick in her ass?
8%
with her laying face down flat on the bed with his dick in her pussy.
4%
with her laying face down flat on the bed with his dick in her ass.
1%

Total votes: 187

Mgcouplemn
Player

Cucks, what position do you like seeing your Hot-wife being fucked in?

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:13 pm

Reason I ask: The other night my wife and I were out, it was a Thursday and we had no real plans. We went to a local bar and played meat raffle and had a few drinks. Wife had on a short denim skirt, see though panties, strapless bra, and a flowing off the shoulder blouse with a pair of turquoise sandals, looking really good. We were there about 3 hours with having 6-7 drinks each, so we were feeling good. On our way home we stopped at a fancy bar for a last drink before getting home, place was empty. We had a few drinks there when I started playing with my wife’s tits under her loose blouse while sitting at the bar.

I started unhooking the bra and was ready to catch it when I un-did the last clasp cause I new it would just fall to the floor if I didn’t, just then a friend of ours came over and sat next to my wife. My wife’s native language is Spanish, I can’t speak it but I do understand some if they speak slowly. We talked a bit and wife asked if they could speak Spanish for a while, I told her yes. They talked slow enough for me to understand so I just listened and went back to my playing with her while they talked. I removed her bra and put in my pocket without Julio noticing.

I continued playing with her freed tits while they talked, he must have noticed me playing cause he asked my wife if I was playing with her tits. I told him yes I was, he looked shocked and said his wife wouldn’t even let him kiss her in public. My wife told him we do fun things like it all the time. Julio didn’t know much about us because we just knew him because he managed a bar we went to quite a bit. He started asking questions about us. My wife and Julio started talking Spanish fast and I lost what the were saying. At one point I did hear her say she was a Hot-wife. A little while later my wife turned to me and said Julio wants to have sex with me, I told her it was up to her. Julio said he didn’t want to disrespect me, I told him he wouldn’t and asked my wife if she wanted to. She just stood up and said she was going to the bathroom and to tell him. I said OK and whispered to her to come back without the panties on.

While she was gone I told Julio about what my wife and my relationship is, I asked him if he ever heard the terms Hot-wife and Cuckold, he said he had but didn’t know what it meant in real life. So I told him that my wife is a Hot-wife, if it is her desire to have sex with other men I allow and encourage her to fuck them. I explained that there are rules, This never happens without me present and watching her fuck, I will be on the bed next to them while they fuck and I'll be kissing her, fondling her, and jerking off. Said I would be encouraging him to do things to her that I know she likes. I told him if he agrees to stay but if not leave before she gets back, he stayed.

Wife came back and said lets go, Julio and I got up and we walked out the door, we stopped by the cars and my wife gave him a kiss, I lifted her skirt and put his hand on her bare pussy. I told him to follow us to the house. We got home and the three of us went to the living room, I poured us all drinks. We were talking and I slid my wife’s skirt off her exposing her beautiful shaved pussy. We stood talking a few minutes, then I slipped her blouse off exposing her rock hard big nipples. Julio stood with big eyes, I held her tits from behind and presented one for him to suck the nipple.

We went to the bedroom and my wife laid on the bed, I undressed and laid next to her. Julio undressed and I handed him a condom. He had no problem sliding it over his large extremely hard cock and stood there. I told him to climb up on the bed and start fucking my wife, she didn’t need any more foreplay just the fuck. He did just that, climbed up between her legs and thrust the big cock into my wife’s very wet pussy, I kissed her as he did. They fucked and I jerked off watching. They fucked missionary with her legs flat on the bed, missionary with her legs with her legs in the air, missionary with her legs with her legs in the air spread really wide, missionary with her legs over his shoulders, with her on her side, doggy style, with her laying face down flat on the bed with his dick in her pussy. I told him she was about done and his options to cum were in the condom while inside her or to take the condom off and jerk off and cum anywhere on her body, he choose to cum on her pussy. I told him thank you and it was time to go, he got up and started dressing, I rolled over and started fucking my wife, just as he got to the bedroom door I came deep in her wet stretched pussy.

We have done this every time before, but this time I noticed that while I was jerking off watching some of the positions were more exciting to me that others, my favorite is missionary with her legs with her legs in the air spread really wide.
Last edited by Mgcouplemn on Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: Cucks, what position do you like seeing your Hot-wife being fucked in?

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:22 pm

I picked one of two most popular. Face down with Dick in her pussy. But I also love missionary with legs spread wide about equally. Both communicate different things. The first one is total domination and the other extreme intimacy. (Just noticed there has only been 3 responses so far so the verdict is still out.)

subcucktx

Unread post by subcucktx » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:35 pm

Come on fellow cucks! Take Mgcouplemn’s poll!

SouthernCuck
Trainable

Unread post by SouthernCuck » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:46 pm

I voted face down doggy. Not only do I find it hot but I’m too small for this position. I fall out. Lol

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:46 am

There is just something about the missionary position with legs spread wide or over her head that just turns me on.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:12 am

Any position that has a cock or cocks in her.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:53 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:13 pm
Reason I ask: The other night my wife and I were out, it was a Thursday and we had no real plans. We went to a local bar and played meat raffle and had a few drinks. Wife had on a short denim skirt, see though panties, strapless bra, and a flowing off the shoulder blouse with a pair of turquoise sandals, looking really good. We were there about 3 hours with having 6-7 drinks each, so we were feeling good. On our way home we stopped at a fancy bar for a last drink before getting home, place was empty. We had a few drinks there when I started playing with my wife’s tits under her loose blouse while sitting at the bar.

I started unhooking the bra and was ready to catch it when I un-did the last clasp cause I new it would just fall to the floor if I didn’t, just then a friend of ours came over and sat next to my wife. My wife’s native language is Spanish, I can’t speak it but I do understand some if they speak slowly. We talked a bit and wife asked if they could speak Spanish for a while, I told her yes. They talked slow enough for me to understand so I just listened and went back to my playing with her while they talked. I removed her bra and put in my pocket without Julio noticing.

I continued playing with her freed tits while they talked, he must have noticed me playing cause he asked my wife if I was playing with her tits. I told him yes I was, he looked shocked and said his wife wouldn’t even let him kiss her in public. My wife told him we do fun things like it all the time. Julio didn’t know much about us because we just knew him because he managed a bar we went to quite a bit. He started asking questions about us. My wife and Julio started talking Spanish fast and I lost what the were saying. At one point I did hear her say she was a Hot-wife. A little while later my wife turned to me and said Julio wants to have sex with me, I told her it was up to her. Julio said he didn’t want to disrespect me, I told him he wouldn’t and asked my wife if she wanted to. She just stood up and said she was going to the bathroom and to tell him. I said OK and whispered to her to come back without the panties on.

While she was gone I told Julio about what my wife and my relationship is, I asked him if he ever heard the terms Hot-wife and Cuckold, he said he had but didn’t know what it meant in real life. So I told him that my wife is a Hot-wife, if it is her desire to have sex with other men I allow and encourage her to fuck them. I explained that there are rules, This never happens without me present and watching her fuck, I will be on the bed next to them while they fuck and I'll be kissing her, fondling her, and jerking off. Said I would be encouraging him to do things to her that I know she likes. I told him if he agrees to stay but if not leave before she gets back, he stayed.

Wife came back and said lets go, Julio and I got up and we walked out the door, we stopped by the cars and my wife gave him a kiss, I lifted her skirt and put his hand on her bare pussy. I told him to follow us to the house. We got home and the three of us went to the living room, I poured us all drinks. We were talking and I slid my wife’s skirt off her exposing her beautiful shaved pussy. We stood talking a few minutes, then I slipped her blouse off exposing her rock hard big nipples. Julio stood with big eyes, I held her tits from behind and presented one for him to suck the nipple.

We went to the bedroom and my wife laid on the bed, I undressed and laid next to her. Julio undressed and I handed him a condom. He had no problem sliding it over his large extremely hard cock and stood there. I told him to climb up on the bed and start fucking my wife, she didn’t need any more foreplay just the fuck. He did just that, climbed up between her legs and thrust the big cock into my wife’s very wet pussy, I kissed her as he did. They fucked and I jerked off watching. They fucked missionary with her legs flat on the bed, missionary with her legs with her legs in the air, missionary with her legs with her legs in the air spread really wide, missionary with her legs over his shoulders, with her on her side, doggy style, with her laying face down flat on the bed with his dick in her pussy. I told him she was about done and his options to cum were in the condom while inside her or to take the condom off and jerk off and cum anywhere on her body, he choose to cum on her pussy. I told him thank you and it was time to go, he got up and started dressing, I rolled over and started fucking my wife, just as he got to the bedroom door I came deep in her wet stretched pussy.

We have done this every time before, but this time I noticed that while I was jerking off watching some of the positions were more exciting to me that others, my favorite is missionary with her legs with her legs in the air spread really wide.
that's fucking hot! Would my ideal experience with same fave position.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

cuckcouple

Unread post by cuckcouple » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:14 pm

I know Lisa's fav position is missionary with her legs over his shoulders. It gives him considerable control over the situation, which she greatly enjoys.

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:06 pm

I love seeing her in missionary as I am kissing her and guiding his cock into her juicy wet pussy.
Caged cuck in Ohio

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:20 am

Great write up! Perfect scenario for a cuck, but I really wonder how it was for your wife.

Anyway, to answer the question, I am going to say cowgirl, with lots of passionate kissing between them. Another fave position is her on her back, him on his side spooning her, with plenty of kissing. I love to see her excitement with the situation. And whatever position, I also like to see her hand guiding his dick in, preferably her ring hand.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:29 am

I voted doggy style with his dick in her pussy, but only because my favorite wasn't on the list. Doggy style is my second favorite because I know how hard she comes when being fucked that way, she literally grinds on the guy fucking her, with her chest down on the bed so the head of his cock is pushing hard into the back wall of her vagina.

My favorite though, is cowgirl. The first two times I fucked my wife that is how we fucked. She is dominant and it was her way of taking charge of the sex we were having. The second time we ever fucked is burned into my mind forever, how she looked there on top of me rocking back and forth and pushing her clit into my pubic bone, and how she arched back pushing her tits out with her nipples hard as could be when she orgasmed. After we started practicing bondage she would ride me as I was tied to the bed and I got so turned on that eventually it got to the point that within a couple of minutes of sitting on me I would cum, way before she was satisfied.

Now, She almost never rides me because it's so frustrating for her. She loves to ride other guys while making me watch though, and always tells me how good it feels to be able to ride him with a real cock deep inside her and how he is hitting places I never did. She knows how it drives me crazy to see and hear all this, my penis swells in it's chastity cage and drips precum every time she does it. A couple of times I have come extremely close to ejaculating in my cage but it hasn't happened yet. I'm hoping I can accomplish that and she is too. She often says, "There would be nothing hotter than seeing your locked up little cuckold penis squirting in it's cage as I ride another guys hard cock!"

subcucktx

Unread post by subcucktx » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:23 am

I chose doggy style with dick in my wife’s ass. Reason is that she’s so professional and sophisticated in her vanilla life but turns into a complete sex crazed slut when she’s being fucked by her boyfriend or Bull…it’s so hot watching her bf fuck her ass hard and then cumming deep inside her ass. she’s loves the degrading aspect of being used this way….and I love to watch!

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:35 am

On her back with her legs around his and pulling him as deep as possible with her moaning how good it feels and telling him not to stop until he fills her with his cum.

Pauline

Betamale89
Trainable

Unread post by Betamale89 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:46 pm

I went with missionary legs spread wide because it was the closest to my preferred, missionary with her legs wrapped around him.

Reddawg649
Virgin

Unread post by Reddawg649 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:07 pm

I chose doggy style as that is my wife's preferred choice. I enjoy watching missionary as well though.

Butler
Virgin

Unread post by Butler » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:23 pm

I'm not allowed to watch her with her lovers, as she preferred to play without me there, as she says it would be a distraction the them. If I could watch I would like to see him laying on his back and her getting on top facing him. Then to see her mount him and take his cock into her while her beautiful breasts were hanging in front of him to fondle and suck on as she started to ride him at the speed and tempo of her choosing. This position also allows her to ride him slowly and tenderly as she leans over and they kiss passionately or she can fuck and ride him wildly if she chooses!

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:27 pm

Missionary with her legs in the air spread really wide. Missionary because it's an intimate position, her legs in the air spead wide to give her lover maximum access to her pussy.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:06 am

I voted "Missionary with her legs over his shoulders". That's because it's the position that I feel that I can get maximum penetration. So if he's in that position then he must be feeling the same, especially as he's over an inch longer than me.

"Doggy with dick in her pussy" is a close second. Especially if I'm underneath her!

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:15 am

trecital wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:06 am
"Doggy with dick in her pussy" is a close second. Especially if I'm underneath her!
I think this would be my *first* choice, underneath, bound and locked with her insisting I lick her clit. The 'up close and personal' aspect appeals to me, with her literally 'rubbing my face in it'.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:13 am

Missionary with her legs wrapped around the guy. Me, moaning on my knees alongside the bed as he pummels her pussy.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:17 pm

Love seeing her lil ass up in the air as her bull/bf is ramming his hard cock in her and feeling her round ass rub against his body knowing hes enjoying the view and the feel of her ass on him as she looks submissive w her butt up and his cock pounding her...so hot!

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:33 pm

I chose legs in the air spread wide, but the truth is I love any position when she has a cock in her because I love seeing and hearing her pleasure. I particularly love positions where I can see the cock sliding in and out of her. I love to see them trying lots of positions, and love seeing her stood bent forward with the guy behind her. I think my favourite ever memory is of her boyfriend fucking her outdoors from behind as she stood lent forward against a tree on the bank of a lake. It was hot, horny, and romantic. It was as if I was a voyeur watching two lovers.

BnevolentBorrito
Prepubescent

Unread post by BnevolentBorrito » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:57 am

I choose doggy style. My girlfriend is usually very dominant, both in bed and in normal life, and seeing her let other men use her in such a submissive_female way really turns me on.

Rsm7075
Trainable

Unread post by Rsm7075 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:41 am

Missionary with legs flat is most intimate
M of cpl

Raylan
Prepubescent

Unread post by Raylan » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:41 pm

Missionary with feet in up. That way I can suck her toes and watch his cock sliding into her pussy