Thanks to an app I’ve been cucked again

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
turbulentdreams
Trainable

Re: Thanks to an app I’ve been cucked again

Unread post by turbulentdreams » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:12 am

HusbandBear wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:43 pm
turbulentdreams wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:37 am
I've just started reading this thread so if this has been posted before, I apologize.

There's an app on the Google Play store for Android called "Open" that seems to be about having an
anonymous chat with your existing friends.

I think the app mentioned in this thread is probably "#open Polyamorous Dating + ENM"
Do you have a picture? I did not find anything
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... XrOwBsXUoC

This link should do it for you

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:37 pm

maxbud wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:47 am
Its soooo hot, how you enjoy what she is doing to you. :D
Instead of total chastity, i think its even hotter to have you masturbate to the sights or sounds of her fucking Richard... BUT banning you from climaxing.. so that you are always super aroused as she cucks you, but dont get the relief and clear headedness of orgasm. Conditioning the pavlov reflex to crave the humiliation and angst, while being overwhelmed with lust for her.

How hot would it be for you, if she and richard came home with a sexy dominatrix, who would have an FMF threesome with them, excluding you of course,... and who would fuck your ass with a strapon until you cum from anal penetration, while taunting you, as you watch Richard and your wife fuck passionately?
Maybe she could also add to the femdom, tag teaming with your wife.
I don’t think that will happen, but yes that would be extremely hot.

This weekend she let me know that she wants to reduce my erections significantly. I am required to be caged anytime I'm not exercising. I'm allowed out for bike riding,running, and playing soccer. After my shower I have to put the cage back on. She has decided that my behavior is better when I'm not distracted by typical male feelings or thoughts.
Please read about our current cuckold adventure here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62932
Take a look for yourself: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63207&start=25

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:44 am

Lockedsub wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:12 pm
eater wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:50 am
how do you feel?
It's frustrating not getting to engage in a traditional sex life, but cucks give that up usually. I understand her point of view and agree with her. Sex with me is frustrating for her and not satisfying. I'm glad she's taking control. Honestly I wish she would ramp up her control as it would help me adapt to become more submissive.
Dear Lockedsub

If that is what you want, your best choice is to start acting more submissive in front of Her.
Stop even pretending that you are anything but Her slave!!
Think, what do you think your Wife would be pleased if you did? Then just do it, whether housework, cleaning Her bathroom and extra time, ....

Whenever She asks something, always comply immediately and thank Her for allowing you to service Her, then ask if there is any thing else you can please do for her...

Now, also, get down on your knees and profoundly apologize for what you did, grinding your little locked up sissy clitty against your Mistress, what came over you :o

Sincerely
elina

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:43 am

Two nights ago, we were lying in bed, getting ready to sleep. My wife said, "you are wondering how serious I am about this, aren't you?"
"Yes Ma'am," I answered.
"I'm serious, very serious. I left my pants and blouse on the bed as a test, and you failed." Get out of bed and hang them up. Then you can sleep on the floor."
I was blindsided. "What?" I asked
"I said you will sleep on the floor tonight and any night I tell you. You need to know I'm serious. If you don't immediately comply, then it will be two nights in a row. Shut up and get some blankets." She then ordered me to her side of the bed, rolled over, and told me to kiss her ass. I pulled her thong down and worshipped her beautiful ass. She tapped me on the head, my signal to stop, and pulled her thong back in place. She then told me to lie down.

I begged her to let me sleep in the bed. She immediately cut me off and made it quite clear that if I didn't comply, it would be two nights or more. She then told me that she was very tired and needed her sleep, and didn't want to hear anything from me until the morning.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:04 am

Sounds like you have unleashed a true Domme! Enjoy the ride!

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:15 pm

Happy Loctober!

I’ve was instructed today to put my cage on and send my wife video proof with a time stamp of my ipad showing date and time. She was out of town but is back now. She was part of a group that ran a weekend relay race. It’s a non-stop run and each person is assigned certain legs to complete. One of the girls is someone we know but they’ve never really hung out. They shared a room together and began to have very open talks of each other's sexual life. Julie told her friend that I was submissive and pussy free due to having a small penis. Her friend who has been divorced for a while told her about a guy she had been fucking who has a huge cock and how they fuck almost everyday and in every fashion. Name it and she's done it. My wife has been longing to have a girlfriend to talk sex with so this was a great development.

She also was texting Richard and showed him my cage picture that I sent her. He was aware of loctober, by apparently reading stuff on Reddit. He was very curious about my cage and what she would make do if we were all together. First thing that he's interested in is having me eat his cream pie. He also wants to watch me have a ruined orgasm in my cage. Julie told me that after I clean them out I will be "banished" from the room and sent home so they can continue to fuck.

So that's October 2nd for me!

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:33 am

My wife is leaving today for her college reunion. It is very near to where Richard lives. She told me they have talked and will likely find time to meet up. My wife is staying in an Airbnb with a friend, who may or may not flake out. How hot would it be if Richard could spend the night with her?

Today is day 6 of Loctober and I am sitting here in my pink Vice cage. I have been out of my cage for only 10 hours since last Sunday. The cage I'm wearing is very difficult to pull out of and last night affected my feelings of truly being her submissive cuckold. At this time, I'm feeling increasingly submissive and more feminine than I have in a long while. My wife enjoys my attention and realizes she is in control. We talked some this morning and she mentioned how much better she likes me when I'm docile. She said she is beginning to think she will limit my erections as much as possible for the rest of the year.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:02 pm

My wife had to come the other morning. Did she reach out to me? Of course not! I'm a sissy with a sissy clit. I'm incapable of pleasing a women unless I'm using my tongue.

She got out her iPad and read some posts in the Ladies Lounge while I was kissing her ass. When she was ready she reached for her favorite toy, her rabbit (see pic on our Hotties thread). My job was to talk about Richard and how wonderful his cock fills her up and pleases her. While I was talking to her I was allowed to finally see her breasts for the first time since Father's day. She wanted me to lightly play with her nipples as the toy brought her to five very satisfying orgasms. When she was done she brought the toy to my mouth and I cleaned it enthusiastically. She then told me to go and clean it with soap and water and then instructed me to go downstairs and make coffee. I was also told that I was not to come back in the room until she came downstairs.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:34 pm

Thanks for the update - glad you guys are still having so much fun!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:21 am

it's hot that you helped out by talking to her about her boyfriend.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:23 pm

She came to bed last night wearing a t-shirt and panties. She asked me to scoot over and cuddle with her. I ran my hands over her ass, legs and teased her pussy through her panties. She told me that she had been talking with Richard and that they were likely going to meet this Friday. She said that he had been on Reddit and had been looking up ways to tease me further.

Some of his and her suggestions:
  • He wants to film him cumming in her pussy
  • She suggested giving him my key for awhile
  • He wants to FaceTime me when they start fucking
While she was telling me this she had me sucking the 6" dildo she makes me take to bed nightly. While I'm sucking the dildo she'll make me admit that I love cock and tell me what a good cocksucker I'm becoming. I asked her repeatedly for permission to hump her hand, which she initially denied, but eventually relented. It didn't take me long to get close and I had to let her know I was close to having a sissygasm. She stopped me from moving my hips. She wanted to hear me talk about how I am not able to please her sexually and explain why she needed a real man to please her. I begged her to fuck Richard and keep me denied and to further my sissy progression. Finally she relented and let me resume thrusting. Again it wasn't long and I asked for permission to have a sissygasm. She said I could, but I had to roll over and finish myself as she didn't want to deal with my sissy juice. She saw the dildo and then told me to she wanted me to come on the dildo and suck it clean. That was obviously all it took for me to begin spurting.

I tool the siisyjuice covered dildo and sucked it clean while she watched. She then ordered me to clean up and come back to bed.

Nice night....

meesadan
Virgin

Unread post by meesadan » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:46 am

You are a good sissy!!

Pinhead
$2 Ho

Unread post by Pinhead » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:44 am

Fun stuff!! I would love for my wife to do this to me...you are very fortunate LS!!

Carlbiinchicago
Trainable

Unread post by Carlbiinchicago » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:27 pm

Such a hot thread

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:35 am

They have a date in 6 days!

My wife has an interest in me being erection free in 2023. How realistic is that? Likely not 100% but she does want to severely limit my ability to be hard.

I will post some further thoughts and discussions later. Also added a new picture of the workout tights I bought her. Check 'em out.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:23 am

Lockedsub wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:35 am
My wife has an interest in me being erection free in 2023. How realistic is that? Likely not 100% but she does want to severely limit my ability to be hard.
You will need to develop a Pavlovian negative response to having an erection. You can still feel sexual pleasure and desire but it mustn't translate physically into an erection. Indeed, if you get an erection, you must lose it out of guilt because it isn't allowed and it intereferes with the pleasure of your sexual lust in being denied being erect. If your wife would be annoyed to see you erect, then every time you get erect you should see her and thus lose your erection. You may need to confess to her and see her wrath. Gradually you should be able to wank off only when you are not erect, in the pleasure of a ruined orgasm. Then the wanking will fade as well. This lack of an erection will please you, as being another sign of being a true cuckold.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:06 am

Lockedsub wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:35 am

I have gone for the better part of a year locked, not getting out at all. It can be done, if she is determined enough.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:59 pm

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:06 am

I have gone for the better part of a year locked, not getting out at all. It can be done, if she is determined enough.
[/quote]

Intriguing! If I may ask, what type of cage do you wear? Also what about exercise?

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:57 am

Lockedsub wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:59 pm
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:

Intriguing! If I may ask, what type of cage do you wear? Also what about exercise?
[/quote]

It's the original version of the CB-3000, slightly modified, I've had it for 20+ years. The modification came about due to the fact that the original rings were hinged, and the hinges were a weak point, and I had a very active job that involved a lot of jumping in and out of vehicles/other machines and a lot of heavy lifting. Eventually the rings broke, and I used JB Weld to mend them and turn them solid.

The mended rings look a bit ugly due to the nature of JB Weld, but it actually made them more comfortable because of the increased surface area. Exercise has never been an issue, except the breakage already noted. The 3000 is fairly light, being made of polycarbonate, if you have something made of steel you would probably need to make sure it fits very well and possibly supportive underwear.

When my wife goes on a 'lock it up' kick, it generally lasts for 18-24 months, sometimes with stretches of 9+ months of not getting out for any reason. On the rare occasion that I do get out, because she wants to fuck or something, I get locked back up immediately after. Most of the time she prefers to just give me a ruined orgasm with the cage still on every three months*, which tends to leave me even hornier than I was before.

*(I have a hard limit of 3 months of non-ejaculation. I had previously gone longer, but I discovered that longer periods resulted in semen getting thick and lumpy, and yellowish in color. That seemed unhealthy to me. After some research I developed the opinion that a lack of ejaculation might be a cause of prostate issues, especially BPH. I can't point to any studies to back it up, but many years as a detective have taught me to trust in my abilities to 'connect the dots'. I have done some experimentation personally, in conjunction with my yearly physicals, which appears to correlate a lack of ejaculation to higher PSA levels.)
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:17 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:57 am
Lockedsub wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:59 pm
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:

When my wife goes on a 'lock it up' kick, it generally lasts for 18-24 months, sometimes with stretches of 9+ months of not getting out for any reason. On the rare occasion that I do get out, because she wants to fuck or something, I get locked back up immediately after. Most of the time she prefers to just give me a ruined orgasm with the cage still on every three months*, which tends to leave me even hornier than I was before.
9 months! I love that you get your PSA checked as well. I’m glad to learn of sensible BDSM!

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:18 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:

9 months! I love that you get your PSA checked as well. I’m glad to learn of sensible BDSM!

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:35 am

It’s clearly time for an update as my wife has met a new interest ;)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:38 am

Lockedsub wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:35 am
It’s clearly time for an update as my wife has met a new interest ;)
LS - :up: :up:

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:02 am

Day 6 out of 7

Yesterday I was allowed out for sport and cleaning. This morning I had strict instructions to be caged by 7:30am. Last night I was allowed to briefly hump her hand while she told me that she now expects me to be in chastity at all times except for cleaning and sports. She prefers my docile and submissive nature while caged. The cage eliminates masturbation which brings out my inner sissy and beta-male mindset. I find myself cuddling and spooning my wife, laying with my head on her shoulder with my smoothly shaven legs twined around hers. She holds my head while I rub her body.

She becomes more intimate with me in non-sexual ways as well. She is opening up to me about the disappointment I've caused her due to my sissy clit and how this caused her to doubt and limit herself sexually, She is more open with me about her sexual needs and how she gets these fulfilled by Richard and Michael. We are openly talking about her finding a local boyfriend.

This is my wife and soulmate and mother of our children who is telling me about how wet she gets for real men, about how badly she needs a cock inside her, wrapping her legs around him, pulling him in to her as he fills her with cum. She shares this with me as I lay next to her touching her body, holding her. The cage keeping my male ego at bay and allowing my true self, my sissy, cuckold, self to accept this reality.

Last night she informed she had to wake up earlier than normal. I was to be immediately ready to kiss her ass when her alarm went off. This morning I can assure you her magnificent ass was worshipped with passion and desire. I absolutely crave this time. As it's as close as I get to her body. She again reiterated this morning, that she has no desire or interest in my sissy clit ever being insider her again. She feels it's confusing to me and will set us back in our FLR.

She's right.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Fri May 12, 2023 5:37 am

After three weeks or so, I was finally granted a sissygasm. When my wife returned from her trip, I was allowed to hump her hand. While she was gone, I was allowed to attempt to have a caged sissygasm using a new prostate massager that I ordered. It both vibrates and thrusts. I had to use all three of my buttplugs from smallest to larger to get the whole massager in my ass. But once in it felt so damn good!

Laying in bed naked, caged, and desperate to squirt my sissy juice was incredibly erotic and frustrating. It was both an ass fucking and a mind fuck. I couldn't help but think of how badly I wanted to stroke my sissyclit and how eager I was to experience this new sensation and to yearn for an anal sisyygasm.

I wish I could tell you I was successful, but after an hour of playing, I had to get some things done around the house! People write about feeling the urge to pee as a sign one is on the right track, and I felt that, but I couldn't finish the task. I was so horny that I was even humping the air! Ironically just playing this way helped calm my libido yet also left me wanting more.