Thanks to an app I’ve been cucked again

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
realcucklife
Pervert

Re: Thanks to an app I’ve been cucked again

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:28 pm

Never coming out if the cage then.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:08 pm

Date night tomorrow! She’s meeting her lover at the hotel after work. She will be home Saturday morning. I’ll be caged, duh.

Also she had me set up our security camera in the bedroom so they can watch me periodically to make sure I’m in my lingerie and plugged. I know they are going to send some photos and the camera has two-way sound so maybe I’ll get a live listen to them fucking. She also wants me to have a dildo with me everywhere I go when I’m home. She wants to remind me of cock 24/7 while she is with him.
Please read about our current cuckold adventure here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62932
Take a look for yourself: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63207&start=25

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:20 am

that's pretty hot

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:01 pm

She just left to drive to meet him. In two hours they will be fucking. I’ll post pics of what she’s wearing in our thread in the “hotties”

I had to meet her at the house before she left. I was required to be in my functional maid’s uniform, pink panties, and bra. When she got home she had me get out out our cane and Spencer paddle. I was made to lean over the bed awhile she pulled my panties down and made me hold my dress up so she could discipline me. While doing this she talked to me about how excited she was to see her boy friend and to feel his cock fucking her. I was straining against my Holy Trainer Nub trying to get hard while also being highly aware of how much that damn paddle hurts.

I helped her dress and kissed her goodbye. She said she’ll
send me pics and some audio

It’s crazy kneeling between your wife’s legs thanking her for going to fuck a real man and watch her drive out the garage afterwards.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:53 am

Thanks Lockedsub

I admire your Wonderful Wife.
It must be incredible to be made to fully submit and serve such a strong Dominant Lady who takes care that you fully understand and accept your place while She is out enjoying Herself.

I truly enjoyed seeing both the pictures of this sexy Lady and you spanked red ass that I am sure is sore and will keep reminding you of your place as Her devoted sub cuck while She is out enjoying Herself.

Please keep us posted!!

Sincerely
elina

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:27 am

I like the idea of a cuck who is regularly paddled. keep us UpTo date on your adventure

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:58 pm

I’m still in chastity, which shouldn’t be surprising. She returned Saturday morning after a very long 17 hours of fucking, sucking, licking, sleeping, and fucking some more. I was sent a few photos, but honestly I was really hoping for some audio as well, but I guess I can’t be too upset. She said he loved the outfit I picked out, which stayed on for about 30 seconds once she got the their room. Saturday night I rubbed her body and fingered her as she began to tell me about their time together. She was incredibly wet and soon moved my hands to her breasts and began to finger herself. Her need to cum was intense. Just thinking about him saturates her pussy. She told me while she was on top of him, the angle of his hips and cock was rubbing on her G-spot. She said this was as close to orgasming on a cock as she has ever been. And would have except it was intense for him as well and he couldn’t hold back. She said they fucked twice in 30 minutes and that he couldn’t even believe he could be ready so quickly.

I’ll write more tomorrow but they fucked 4 times. Bareback as she has an IUD and he did a HIV test prior to their visit (negative). This was the first time she has had someone cum in here since she was pregnant with our children. As I’ve mentioned I’m effectively pussy-free, with maybe 1 or 2 times a year having intercourse. She is open about not feeling me or it being sexually pleasurable for her. She does tell me she likes the intimacy, but that’s it.

If you are thinking, she got an IUD for him then you are correct! She has craved feeling his bare cock and cum inside her. For an extremely long time.

More later.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:39 pm

Fabulous feedback. And I would think she is already hoping to see him again soon.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:32 pm

I was hoping my wife would provide the next update. But she hasn’t. I think it’s always more enticing to read the wife’s experience as it takes the action away from fantasy into reality. We went to a party tonight and if you look in our hotties thread you can see what she wore. We were in our laundry room and I mentioned how much I wanted to fuck her. She laughed at me. She looked me straight into the eyes and said, “ You are not capable of fucking me. You are not allowed inside me at all. Maybe on a special occasion but honestly I’m not even sure about that.” Since her last date I have not been inside her and last night was he first time I had a “sissygasm.’ This involved me humping her hand through my panties and nightie.

I was reading when she came to bed. I asked if she was talking with her boyfriend. She said she was doing her evening yoga but yes she did talk some. She said that he “loved” the photo i took of her tonight (In Hotties thread). She told me that he said that he wanted to come up behind her, slide the leather slkirt down and fuck her right there. As she told me this she said she also reminded him that his cock was the last one to be inside her. She said she told him how amazing it would be to be fucked tonight. I looked at her and she said with no hint of guilt, “You are not going to be inside me again. I can’t feel you. It’s not fun, and you are not allowed to do so.” Obviously my eyes held some disbelief as I said, “So we have a sexless marriage now?” She said, “No. We, or you, have an intercourse free marriage. You get to lick me and use and your hands. I get to fuck my boyfriend.” She then rolled over and went to sleep. I don’t know if your wife is like mine or not, but she can fall asleep in an instant. It’s an amazing gift.

She is serious now about me not being allowed to be inside her. This includes; No blowjobs. No anal. No intercourse, No handjobs. She doesn’t appear to feel any guilt about this at all.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:58 pm

That’s intense.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:38 pm

I could do the no intercourse bit. No HJ and no oral would be the deal breaker. That’s moving into platonic.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:29 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:38 pm
I could do the no intercourse bit. No HJ and no oral would be the deal breaker. That’s moving into platonic.
I hear what you are saying. Currently I’m allowed to hump her hand. I have to ask permission though. She will also allow me to use a wand on my cage on occasion. I do get to devour her body with my tongue! Which I love.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:39 pm

I'd even be ok with no oral, after all, if it's that small then what's the point?

I suppose the next question from me would be what level of intimacy do you have? Do you see her naked, kiss, touch etc...

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:51 am

FNQLivin wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:39 pm
I'd even be ok with no oral, after all, if it's that small then what's the point?

I suppose the next question from me would be what level of intimacy do you have? Do you see her naked, kiss, touch etc...
I’d see we are extremely intimate. There was a time she kept me from seeing her breasts. But that didn’t mean I couldn’t caress or suck them. I just wore a blindfold or the lights wire off. This was a way to further drive my submission.

We are very much in love! We kiss often and deeply. We cuddle. Every morning she starts her day with me kissing her ass. As soon as her alarm goes off I’m under the covers. Afterwards we will spoon and I’ll rub her body, caress her breasts, kiss and hold each other. Sometimes this leads to more which means me going down on her. I absolutely relish eating pussy.

When she gets out of bed I gather her slippers and wait on my knees to kiss her feet and then put her slippers on.

She loves being “intimate” with me and this is extremely important to her and me.

Now that she has a man who can fuck her in ways that I simply can’t she has been more focused on me serving her as a way to further cuck me. Intercourse with me has been frustrating and disappointing. I’m 4 ½ inches when hard. Not much to work with :)

Cuck Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Cuck Husband » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:32 am

Lockedsub wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:51 am

I’d see we are extremely intimate. There was a time she kept me from seeing her breasts. But that didn’t mean I couldn’t caress or suck them. I just wore a blindfold or the lights wire off. This was a way to further drive my submission.

We are very much in love! We kiss often and deeply. We cuddle. Every morning she starts her day with me kissing her ass. As soon as her alarm goes off I’m under the covers. Afterwards we will spoon and I’ll rub her body, caress her breasts, kiss and hold each other. Sometimes this leads to more which means me going down on her. I absolutely relish eating pussy.

When she gets out of bed I gather her slippers and wait on my knees to kiss her feet and then put her slippers on.

She loves being “intimate” with me and this is extremely important to her and me.

Now that she has a man who can fuck her in ways that I simply can’t she has been more focused on me serving her as a way to further cuck me. Intercourse with me has been frustrating and disappointing. I’m 4 ½ inches when hard. Not much to work with :)
What a fabulous thread..

I particularly love “Every morning she starts her day with me kissing her ass...” Beautiful!

Simon
Devoted husband with wife who, with encouragement, has been active for over 30 years.

matador5511
Virgin

Unread post by matador5511 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:26 am

Great story

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:02 pm

Like many of you, I’ve tried and tried to get my wife to be more open to anal sex. As you know from reading our posts she loves and demands that I kiss her ass daily. It’s quite obvious with her moans and the way she moves her ass that she enjoys the sensations my tongue provides. Occasionally she will let me slip a finger in her ass while I’m eating her out. A few years ago, when I was allowed to penetrate her, we tried anal once. I got her excited and wet and gave her a few orgasms with my tongue. While I was eating her out she easily accepted one finger in her ass and eventually opened up to two fingers. I asked if we could try anal and she was willing. She was well-lubed up and got about an inch in her ass when she stopped me, saying it was horribly uncomfortable.

Fast-forward to two weeks ago. We have been talking again about anal sex, which is kinda strange being that she hadn’t let me inside her pussy for about 6 months. I had showed her some statistics about sexual activities in the USA showing where around 38% of females have tried anal sex. It piqued her interest and one Sunday morning (she is more horny in the morning) we were talking about her and her boyfriend fucking, as they were supposed to get together soon. She always has me talk about him while she is getting off. I was fingering her pussy and began talking about him fucking her ass. He hasn’t brought this up yet to her, which if you’ve seen our “hotties” thread is surprising as her ass is incredible. I told her how ironic and humiliating it would be if he was the one to get her anal cherry, especially with me having to eat her ass every day. Being so close to her asshole and pussy and knowing that it was effectively miles away for me turned her on.

Lately she has been having me talk his about his cock and how much better he is at pleasing my wife than I could ever be. Her texts with him are incredibly hot and erotic and she uses language and tone that never occurs with me. She doesn’t hide these from me, nor does she gloat about them. It’s just a way for her to have a meaningful sexual life. She makes it clear that she expects me to submit to him as he is the “man” in our life. This has been her latest way of conditioning me. They both have talked about me watching them while I’m caged. He wants to make me have an orgasm in my cage before they fuck and said he wants to use some of my “sissy juice” to coat his cock as he fucks my wife. They both have expressed a desire to have me clean her up afterwards. She has taken it a step further and wants me to clean his cock first and then her pussy second. I’ve never touched another penis before so who knows what will happen.

That morning she was naked, soaking wet and fingering her clit after I had warmed her up with my fingers rubbing her G spot. While I was doing this I was mentioning him fucking her ass. Apparently she got extremely turned on and made it clear she wanted my finger in her ass. I got the lube and easily slipped one finger in and began fucking her ass while she rubbed her clit. Soon it was easy enough to get two fingers in and then three! She was incredibly turned on and wet. Usually she will have three orgasms and be done. She was on her fifth and still going. I asked her if I could get our smallest butt plug and she, to my amazement agreed. It’s only the width of two fingers and is silicone and flexible. I lubed this up and began to rub it around her asshole as she was squirming while fingering herself. Soon I slipped the tip in and watching her reaction began slowly inserting it. The plug is about 4” in length and within a few seconds of my gentle prodding the whole plug slipped in her ass. Her body was clearly on fire and she was enjoying this new sensation. She came two more times while I slowly fucked her with the plug.

Needless to say, I was as hard as I could possibly be. She asked me to take the plug out and then she spread her legs for me. I slowly entered her pussy, though I did ask for her ass and was denied. This was the first time in months that I’ve been inside her. She asked me how it felt. I told her it was wet and loose. My 4 ½” sissy clit is not really made for fucking and she makes sure I acknowledge this. Like I said I was pretty worked up and it wouldn’t take me long to have a sissygasm under normal circumstances and this wasn’t normal by any stretch. She told me to put her legs on my shoulder as that’s how her boyfriend likes to fuck her. That’s all it took for me!

Since then she has been more willing about having me finger her ass and even admitted that it makes her cum harder as she can squeeze against my fingers. This is a pretty exciting development.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:36 am

It’s possible that you’ll soon be on the receiving end of the plug. It would compliment your cage nicely ;)

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:29 am

very hot. I'm glad you are getting what you desire.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:34 am

Love the update --- and the photo. She looks great with that plug in there, thanks for sharing!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:18 pm

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:34 am
Love the update --- and the photo. She looks great with that plug in there, thanks for sharing!
Thanks Rogue! I’m a fan of your BDSMLR page too!

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:58 pm

Julie had a drinks date today after work. She has known this guy awhile and he’s married, and my wife and his wife know each other. Julie thinks his wife is hot. We will call him Keith. They have a strong sexual vibe going on with each other and have hooked up many times but nothing past third base. Julie is smart about not fucking unless everyone’s on the same page but making out and groping is fair game. His wife is kinda reserved but has admitted to thinking about being with a women. But she’s too concerned about “repercussions.” Apparently they are trying to figure out a way to get us all together for drinks and then steer the conversation towards some fun kinky talk and see what the vibe would be.

When I got out of the shower this morning to go to work Julie had picked out a pink camisole, pink floral panties and pink ruffled socks for me to wear. Now I know why! After work I went to the gym where I had to take a pic in the locker in my sissy attire. That was pretty damn anxiety provoking.

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:53 pm

Thanks Lockedsub.

What a lucky cuck you must be!
I love to hear how Julie is pushing you to accept the sissy inside as She is stepping up Her cuckolding.
Maybe you will soon be serving both Julie, Keith and his Wife as their sissy?

Will Julie allow you to share the picture you were instructed to take in the locker room?

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:42 am

elina wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:53 pm

Will Julie allow you to share the picture you were instructed to take in the locker room?

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)
Elina, I just posted a collage of my attire today. Please check it out.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:03 pm

Remember her business associate I mentioned a while ago? He’s back. And in a much more prominent role.

Through work they have had increased interactions. They don’t work together directly but are in the some profession and occasionally run into each other. He is in a sexless marriage and is a bit older than Julie and I. They have a very strong sexual chemistry. I was out of town last weekend and they had been texting frequently all last week but over the weekend it took a turn for the better!

The texts quickly became sexts including dick pics and descriptions of what he wanted to do to her and what she wanted to do with him. Her sexual language when she sexts is entirely unlike anything we share. Her words are an erotic flow of passion and hunger for cock that leaves nothing to the imagination. The words drip sex like the precum on his cock and the wetness of her pussy. She talks with a thirst for his cock in her mouth, her pussy and now her ass.

She asked him where his tendencies lie on the spectrum of submission to dominance. He quickly answered, “dominant.” She said she was never wetter. This is an incredibly new development. She would never be submissive but she longs to be taken, to be possessed by a man. His cock is much bigger than my sissy clit. As they texted they naturally talked about likes and dislikes. He asked if she was into ass-play. As you’ve seen in our “hotties” thread she has an amazing ass and she sent him a pic of her in panties with her back facing the camera, which I’m certain led to his question. She told him that she has been more open to the idea. And shared that she comes hardest when something is fucking her ass. He took the bait and quickly stated that he had every intention of fucking and coming in her ass when they get together. He said he would take it slow and make sure she was comfortable but he was going to be the first person to truly take her anally.

She told me she came almost instantly when he said that. She came three more times that night and again in the morning. She told me she was extremely moist just thinking about it. She said that they had another sexting “date” scheduled for Saturday night.

We have an extra wireless security camera and I asked her if she would put it in our room. She did. Around 10:30 that night I was instructed to log in. I found her naked in bed, her legs open and the hum of her rabbit vibrator working hard on her clit. I could her intermittent words and phrases as she speaks softly when aroused. This went on for an hour. I’ve never her seen her suck her finger when she comes but she did twice that night. Her moans were clear and when she was finally done she looked right at the camera and sucked the rabbit clean. Oddly what was most erotic though was how she pulled the covers over her and turned on her side and talked with him causally about his day and general chit chat like well experienced lovers would. I watched this for another 40 minutes. She finally said good night to him and then called me.

She told me what they said and how he makes her so wet and turned on. She has been reluctant to use the term “Bull” but I suggested that he could possibly fill this role and she readily agreed. She said she has never been so hot and couldn’t believe that she wanted him to fuck her ass. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. It’s an incredible turn of events.

Sunday night when I got home I was required to change into a black nightie, black garter belt and hose and black lacy panties and my chastity cage. She came into the bedroom after working out and immediately lay on the bed and ordered me to take her shoes off and socks. I began to suck her toes and worked my way up to her soaked pussy. She came on my face hard three times, while I was eating her out I was also fingering her ass. It’s amazing how easily two fingers enter her now. She was clearly thinking about what her Bull had said about her ass. I went to get our jeweled plug and lube which is larger than the silicone one she had used before. I flipped her over so she was in doggy style and I slowly worked it in and around her ass and to my surprise she was pushing against it, wanting it. Her ass relaxed and the plug slipped in to the jewel. She moaned loudly. I grabbed her phone and took a pic which I’ll share later.

Needless to say it was an incredible night and amazing development.