Thanks to an app I’ve been cucked again

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
elina

Re: Thanks to an app I’ve been cucked again

Unread post by elina » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:32 am

Thanks for the update Lockedsub.

Very happy that your Cuckoldres is ready to expand Hers (and yours?) horizions.
I hope the experience for Julie will exceed Her expectations!!
Looking forward to learn more as this progresses.
Any indications that Her new bull also enjoys making the cuckold submit?

Sincerely
elina

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:19 am

Lockedsub wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:03 pm
She came on my face hard three times, while I was eating her out I was also fingering her ass. It’s amazing how easily two fingers enter her now. She was clearly thinking about what her Bull had said about her ass. I went to get our jeweled plug and lube which is larger than the silicone one she had used before. I flipped her over so she was in doggy style and I slowly worked it in and around her ass and to my surprise she was pushing against it, wanting it. Her ass relaxed and the plug slipped in to the jewel. She moaned loudly. I grabbed her phone and took a pic which I’ll share later.

Needless to say it was an incredible night and amazing development.
You certainly need to practice anal with different size toys. It'll build the excitement and also prepare her so it's more enjoyable than painful. Plus it'll be fun doing it... Imagine how hot it would be to be preparing her ass for her bull

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:18 am

You certainly need to practice anal with different size toys. It'll build the excitement and also prepare her so it's more enjoyable than painful. Plus it'll be fun doing it... Imagine how hot it would be to be preparing her ass for her bull

Thank you! Excellent advice.

I don't have to imagine how hot it is! I'm doing it this week! I'll keep you updated.
Please read about our current cuckold adventure here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62932
Take a look for yourself: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63207&start=25

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:04 am

Julie is away for the next three days at her business conference. Her new bull is also attending (I still can't believe she calls him that and makes me as well). My wife has a prominent role to play at the conference and is busy most of the time, so this will be a fuck fest, or is it? She told me that his room was just down the hall from his.

As you know, I'm submissive to her, and we have a camera in our bedroom that she can access. Around 11:30 last night, she called me on the camera and had me get out of bed and show her that I was wearing my nightie and chastity cage. She then told me to go back to bed and she would call me after she cleaned up. She called a few minutes later and told me about her day, and then I asked about her new bull. She told me he was staying just down the hall and that she changed out of her business clothes into a t-shirt and shorts and popped in for a visit. I'm sure you can imagine that my clitty was trying to get hard in its cage. The plans were for them to fuck on Saturday night after the conference was over. Well.

She said she couldn't wait and went to his room. This didn't surprise me. She said he quickly undressed her, and they were both naked. She gets amazingly wet with a real man, and she told him but he couldn't believe how true it is. She said they made out, and he inserted his cock into her but stopped him after a few strokes as she had to get to bed and be up around 4:30 this morning. She got dressed and went to her room, and called me.

He has been tested and also has a vasectomy. She has an IUD which she got for Richard. Any bets on what will happen tonight?

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:13 pm

No updates yet. But her event is over.

This means that from now until she checks out of the hotel it’s go time for sex.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:29 am

Finally heard from her this morning. She texted me around 9:30am. A group went out last night dancing and they got back around 2 am. She went to his room as expected and spent the night. I asked her if they took any photos and she said no, but she did tell me she was going back to his room after she packs. She asked me what I’d like to see.

I asked for a pic of her sucking cock and also of one of him fucking her from behind.

I haven’t gotten any yet. If I do I’ll post them with her permission.

turbulentdreams
Trainable

Unread post by turbulentdreams » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:37 am

I've just started reading this thread so if this has been posted before, I apologize.

There's an app on the Google Play store for Android called "Open" that seems to be about having an
anonymous chat with your existing friends.

I think the app mentioned in this thread is probably "#open Polyamorous Dating + ENM"

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:59 am

So how did the afternoon session go?

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:08 pm

turbulentdreams wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:37 am
I've just started reading this thread so if this has been posted before, I apologize.

There's an app on the Google Play store for Android called "Open" that seems to be about having an
anonymous chat with your existing friends.

I think the app mentioned in this thread is probably "#open Polyamorous Dating + ENM"
That’s the app!

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:18 pm

JustWantToWatch wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:59 am
So how did the afternoon session go?
I can’t believe this. He couldn’t get an erection. I was drowning in cuckold angst Sunday morning and had to do something so I cleaned out the garage. She got home around 12:30 and was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. She immediately walked up to me and kissed me.

“Is that his cock you are wanting me to taste?” I asked.

She smiled and said, “ I have some things to tell you.” Immediately I was swelling in my cage.

“Did he fuck you hard?”

“Umm… well… “

“He couldn’t get it up?” I asked incredulously.

She said that the group stayed out until 2 am on Saturday night/Sunday morning. They were dancing and drinking. She went to his room and they got naked. He immediately began kissing her neck and playing with her breasts while fingering and commenting on her extremely wet pussy. She attempted to go down on him but he couldn’t get hard. She said she tried. He tried. They tried to fuck and nothing worked. He was surprised but not embarrassed and made it up to her with is tongue. She said they finally passed out and tried again before she texted me. Still nothing. After she texted me she went back to his room and took some pics of him fondling her breasts and him kissing her pussy.

They plan on another encounter but needless to say she was extremely bummed! I also spent a long time eating her out that night and using her Jeff Stryker dildo which is HUGE on her needy cunt.

They continue to text and sext and will try again.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Wed May 11, 2022 5:25 am

She continues to sext her work friend on an almost daily basis. He frequently sends cock pics to her, and she often sends nudes to him. They have masturbated on the phone multiple times and are planning to meet up soon. He, like Richard, lives a few hours away, though in the opposite direction. She hates that she can't find a local boyfriend. She wants a local boyfriend, though she has concerns about being outed.

The other day after a run, she came up to me and lowered her sports bra, allowing me to lick her very sweaty nipples. After getting me sufficiently excited, she said she had something to show me. She opened her iMessage app on her phone and showed me two cock pics, and they were not the same cock. She smiled and said two boyfriends sent me a cock pick on the same night.

She wants to fuck her work friend very much, which has led to us having some pretty in-depth conversations lately. I've asked for her to read more about FLR, and she is enjoying reading Mistress Scarlett's blog. She notes that she is becoming more comfortable with disciplining me and that doing so turns her on. She had to come to grips with that which has been a process. She also notes that she is more comfortable seeing me as her "gurlfriend" or "hub-wife." She hasn't always been so quick to embrace this. It's an exciting development for both of us and something that we talk about. As part of this development, she has imposed some new rules or routines. I had to throw out any of my panties that were too plain. I had some navy blue and black panties that she said weren't sissy enough. I am also no longer allowed to thrust against her as we cuddle. She feels that is confusing as I am going to be pussy-free for quite a while. She made it clear that my male ego is an issue for my submission and also for my cuckold development. I am now required to bring a dildo to bed with me and lay next to my pillow. It is to remind me what a cock is. I have to suck this whenever she tells me to. I am still kissing her ass every morning when her alarm goes off. Once she is satisfied she has me snuggle next to her. I caress her body and we talk. Lately, she has been sleeping in just panties which is torture to me! She reminds me that her pussy is for real men and that I'm not even allowed to thrust against her. She also minimizes any contact with my sissy clit when it's not caged.

When she gets up to go to the bathroom I am required to kneel on the floor and proceed to suck the dildo which I hold on the floor in front of me. She wants to me work on being able to get all 6" in my mouth. She tells me it is such a turn on her for her to have me worship her body and a cock and it's such an empowering way for her to start her day. I'm expected to suck the cock as she is getting dressed to go downstairs. She then walks over to me and presents me with her toes. First I suck all the toes on her right foot and then place her slipper on her foot, and then do the same with the left. Once done I am allowed to stand up and courtesy and thank her for being her cuckold. Yesterday I was able to get to the base of the dildo and oddly felt some pride in that accomplishment. She said once I can touch the balls with my lips I can begin to practice on some of her bigger cocks.

As always we welcome any questions that you might have.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed May 11, 2022 6:23 am

How does this make you feel?

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Thu May 12, 2022 6:12 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:23 am
How does this make you feel?
In general, it feels appropriate and calming. I wish she would engage more in reading and developing her own network of women in an FLR relationship. It's been a journey for her to normalize this and accept her own sexuality and sexual needs.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Thu May 12, 2022 6:16 pm

On a side note, this thread has been viewed 18088 times! That's awesome. The response rate is a dismal 0.00342%

My wife ( who still is not verified - though she's met the requirements) and are hopeful that we can generate some communication with couples who are in similar experiences or who have more experience so she could bounce ideas and thoughts off. Just saying :)

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sun May 15, 2022 7:53 pm

Overnight this Saturday! Her new bull and her will meet at 2:00 pm.
She’s already let me know this will be a hard week for me.

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Mon May 16, 2022 7:52 am

So how did it go??

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue May 17, 2022 2:14 am

Dear Lockedsub

Thanks for sharing.

So incredible to follow your Cuckoldress journey into becoming more dominant, taking complete control of you and training you to become a slave to Her, while She enjoys Her sexual freedom.

I really hope that She will thoroughly enjoy Herself with Her lover over the weekend, and then return to discipline you properly to ensure you demonstrate your respect and submission. Better start thinking about how you can possibly please Her by demonstrating your submission and devotion.

Looking forward to hear from you over the weekend.

elina

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat May 28, 2022 5:07 am

Hi Locked,
Do you see indications that your wife wants to see you dressed as a sexy little slut sucking a real cock and proving your deepthroat abilities?

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:37 pm

mundyman wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 5:07 am
Hi Locked,
Do you see indications that your wife wants to see you dressed as a sexy little slut sucking a real cock and proving your deepthroat abilities?
She makes me say “I love cock” often and every morning I have to suck the dildo while kneeling on the floor waiting for her. I’m only allowed to stop once she exits the bathroom and then presents her foot to me to kiss.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:43 pm

She’s with Richard right now. She left this afternoon to meet him in his home city. Please check out “Hello again” in the Hotties thread. I had to pick her clothes out for tonight and the weekend. Needless to say I’m caged and in my nighties, sticking and Aneros and dildo by my side. She texted me earlier a photo of them kissing. She told me that the first thing they did was oral with her sitting on his face. After that she climbed on top of him and they begun fucking with her on top eventually he placed her on the bed and took her. After they finished that immediate passion they went out for drinks and a date!

She told me that I had to be dressed properly and my ass filled and dildo in my mouth by 11:30pm. She will check on our security camera and show Richard the video so he knows that I’m following my commands. I’m dressed and filled as I type. She might not check the live version but she said she would definitely check the history to see I did what I was told. As soon as she has proof she said she will send more pics or videos.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:25 pm

Update

I finally got a picture of her consummating her need and lust for Richard. She sent me a photo of her in missionary position with Richard thrusting inside her. Obviously, I know they are having sex, but to see a man with his cock inside her is beyond the pale. They don't use condoms as he is tested and she has an IUD.

As we lay together on Saturday night she stroked my chest with our smooth legs intertwined. She said they met in the lobby of the hotel and wasted no time in getting to their room and undressing. He wanted her on top of him so he could taste her. She said she rode his face to her first strong orgasm. She told me he has a way of using his fingers on her G spot while slowly stroking her clit with his tongue. After she came she slid down on his cock. She couldn’t wait to feel him inside of her. His cock has a large head which opens her pussy as it slides in. She says this is an absolutely amazing experience for her.

After they finished the first round they showered and she changed into her open back and sheer mini dress I packed for her. She wore a black lacy bra that is open showing the bottom of her breasts. They went for dinner and drinks and she said the whole time he was feeling her ass and breasts through the back of the dress. They were having a good time hanging out for a few hours and returned to the room around 11:30pm.

Once back in the room they got naked and she got in her knees on the bed and began to suck his cock. She told me how much she loves to suck his cock and immediately stopped and smiled at me saying, “you don’t have a cock Missy. That’s why I will never do this for you.”

I was throbbing in my cage and whimpering just hearing her raw passion and honesty. She went on to tell me how wet she gets and how hungry she is for cock. Realize that I’m laying next to her in a nightie and a cage and could easily climb on top of her. She has restricted me from that though. She knows that sex with me is disappointing and I appreciate her honesty and needs. It’s sweet torture though to be that close and know that she doesn’t even want me to thrust against her. Every morning when I kiss her ass I’m abundantly aware of my lu hmm st for her yet constrained by the knowledge that I’m not capable or wanted that way.

She said she loved feeling his cock in her mouth. I asked if he came and she said that he stopped her because he likes to fuck. He maneuvered her to doggy style and asked her if that’s what she needed. She loves being taken. She asked me to think about her sucking him off and then with her ass up and her breasts swaying while he thrusting into her. She was playing with my nipples as she told me this and my clit was straining against its cage. She emphasized the word “thrust” and asked me if I could do that to a woman. Of course I said no. She smiled as she agreed with me.

After that they feel asleep. Naked holding each other. The third round occurred around 4 am. He spooned her and slowly began working his cock in to her. She loves this position. As he slowly filled her she played with her clit coming soon after he filled her vagina with his come. He loves to dip his finger into her and share their juices after they copulate. She said she loves how they taste.

At this point I’m begging to be released but she wouldn’t allow that. She told me they woke up about 7:30 and began sucking again with him on top. This is when she took some photos and audio. I posted the one photo of them together in the “Hotties” section. I still haven’t heard the audio yet.

She arrived home around noon and she looked absolutely beautiful. She was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. She smiled at me and we kissed. I asked her if they had a great time and she emphasized that it was well needed and wonderful. Unfortunately we couldn’t do too much more as we had activities to do that day.

It’s incredible to be in panties and a chastity cage while at an event knowing your wife was fucking her bull hours early. I couldn’t wait to get her alone and hear the details.

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:27 am

Lockedsub wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:25 pm

At this point I’m begging to be released but she wouldn’t allow that. ......
Thanks Lockedsub,

Really good to see how you are responding to Your Mistress training you to become a sissy and allowing Her to grow into Her natural Dominant self enjoying Her bull to the fullest.

Did your Cuckoldress enjoy your begging and was stimulating you to do this so She could deny you and drive the point home;
or did your begging annoy Her and you have to be expected to be punished for this?

Sincerely
elina

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:35 am

My wife will hopefully be verified today on this forum! So that’s good news. She recently posted in the Hot Wife section about being in a rut. I think the abrupt cutting off with her work buddy was rough on her. I’m not saying she was emotionally attached but she was excited and intrigued and he pushed new buttons for her. He turned her on in new ways which is part of this whole process of discovery. Combine that with work and life and the weight of it all led to a drop in her libido.

When this happens her dominant tendencies mirror her sex drive and tend to go way down. Women are an interesting journey :)

When she was with her work friend her interest and energy in dominating me was intense and powerful. Lately it has been almost non-existent. The outcome of this for me is that my submissive drive decreases. I start to get resentful. And then my masculine ego kicks in. I stop wearing my nightie, she doesn’t say anything. I stop kissing her ass, she doesn’t say anything. The rift increases. I stop wearing panties. I start insinuating that she should give me a blow job. Or bend over so I can “fuck”her. I know it’s topping from the bottom, so does she. I know if I were a “true” submissive I would just submit to submit but that’s not where I’m at right now. Though I’m trying. Of course we talk about this. We are both honest with each other.

This changed yesterday. She was at the grocery store and Richard texted her. He mentioned he was getting in the shower and this naturally led to some sexting. She shared with me a portion where he wanted me to cum on his cock or Julie’s pussy so he could use my juice as lube. He knows I’m always caged when they are together, and I mentioned how that would be hard to accomplish . She said she needed to remind him about what the parameters are. I reminded her that I haven’t been in the cage for some time and then went about washing my car.

That night we went out to grab dinner as a family. She was wearing some extremely short, ass-hugging black shorts and her wedge shoes. She looked extremely hot and I let her know. Clearly her proverbial juices were beginning to flow again. She came to bed in a t-shirt and the extremely thin g-strings panties that I showed in our thread in the Hotties section this morning. I begin to rub her body, lightly brushing her nipples and stroking her pussy through the panties. She began to get slightly wet and her legs opened. We started talking about Richard and his text today. She asked what I thought about a threesome. Then she said again that she will tell him that I will be caged if I’m in the room and that she wants me to see her get fucked by a real man. She wants me to hear and smell and experience what she needs and how she becomes so wanton when she’s being taken. Her breath quickened. Her legs spread further. And then she stopped my hand. She inserted a finger in her mouth and told me she wasn’t wet enough. That she was taking over.

I caressed her breasts and she rubbed her clit. I was talking about how much I would love to see her and Richard together. She wondered if I could handle it, seeing her being truly fucked. I said I’d like to find out and I know that I would be caged. I told her I was thinking about them together, about hearing her fuck. I let her know I’ve been thinking about how he comes inside her. She said she liked hearing that and that feeling that. I asked her if she had ever orgasmed with him fucking her. She said she was very close the last time they were together. Then she became very honest.

She’s never been close to having an orgasm with me while we were making love. I know that’s not wholly unusual. She said that she struggles with guilt about being honest with me, even though she says I can’t fuck her and that I have a sissy clit. This has been on going for years. But lately she’s shared that I don’t turn her on like a real man does. And she struggles to admit this. She said she was reading some blogs that morning about dominant wives and how “sadistic” they are with their husbands. She said she knows she needs to be more like this but isn’t sure about it. I encouraged that we both needed this. Feeling safer she said how much she wants me to clean her pussy when Richard comes inside her. She said she wants me to be there when it happens. She wants me to taste a real man and she wants to watch me submit, caged, with his cock wet from fucking her. I said we both need that to happen.

Then she dropped a bomb shell. She said that she prefers how he eats her out. That his technique is better. I’ve always prided myself on being good with my tongue. I’ve had to be with a 4 ½” sissy clit. She let me know that I need practice and correction. And she paused feeling unsure about being so honest. It hurt but I appreciated her honesty. I encouraged her that it was fine to tell me this. That she needed to tell me this and that I needed to hear it. I thanked her for sharing with me what she needs.

There’s more but I’ll save it for later.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:52 am

great conversation. hope to read more

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:28 am

The ability to communicate openly and honestly about each of your needs should be a good beginning on meeting those needs.