Thanks to an app I’ve been cucked again

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Lockedsub
Player

Thanks to an app I’ve been cucked again

Unread post by Lockedsub » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:17 pm

I’ve been cucked. Again. All because of an app.

While listening to a podcast she learned about an app for people open to the lifestyle. With some encouragement on my part she created a new Google email and phone line and signed up. Initially she was honestly, horrified about the people who appeared, but then she found “Richard” (not his real name). Something about him clicked with her and she reached out, via the app. At first it was casual flirting and discussion. My wife is a very private and reserved person. To the point she wouldn’t give her real name for a few weeks. But they kept texting. And texting led to an exchange of phone numbers.

He lives about 3 hours away. So meeting for coffee or drinks was logistically difficult. Eventually they talked a few times on the phone and shared some PG13 photos. My wife, Julie, was interested. They were both runners and loved to work out. As you can see my wife has an incredible body and loves to run. So does he. Also of interest is that his wife has a FWB as well. So he was no stranger to the lifestyle but he wasn’t aggressive or pushy and was very respectful of my wife’s cautious approach.

Julie’s sex drive increased 10 fold during this time. She couldn’t get enough of my tongue and her rabbit. She keeps me pussy-free, and often in chastity (HT V3 Nub). And my tongue was extremely busy. I loved it and loved her new sex drive. She would lay in bed, horny as hell and dripping wet, like I’ve never seen before.

After six weeks of texting, sexting, chatting, talking, and whatever they decided to meet. She was going on a girl’s trip and on the way home they met half-way to where she was. They had lunch and then went to a state park for some relatively privacy while staying remaining somewhat public, thus safe, in her mind. The SUV has captain chairs in the back and when they arrived they jumped in the back of her SUV. The sexual energy was driving her insane and she said they began making out like kids. She promised me she wouldn’t fuck him yet, as she wanted him to be tested before it got that far, but he was quickly fingering her and eventually ended up going down on her. It was the first time she has come with another man for two years. And she said it was freaking fantastic! He had brought some condoms but she wasn’t ready for that level yet, but did give him a hand job having him finish in his t-shirt.

Needless to say the first meeting was a success. The texting obviously become much more serious after this as did her increasing sex drive and need to come. My tongue was busy multiple times a week worshipping her pussy, sometimes even while they talked.

On April 30th they met again….
Please read about our current cuckold adventure here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62932
Take a look for yourself: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63207&start=25

Lucky Dog
Player

Re: Thanks to an app I’ve been cucked again

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:26 pm

How can you write this and not tell us all the name of the app that lead to such success?

Otherwise, great story.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:31 am

Agreed! I had pen and paper ready and everything! 😊

Our history

Unread post by Our history » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:33 am

Your cuck lives are developing nicely. His dick should soon be inside your anxious wife.

As time goes on, you might suggest she post an ad at Ashley Madison. It's usually a good idea to include a photo with ads, but she need not show her face in the pic (my wife's original ad photo was cropped, showing only that of her body, standing in our foyer). The advantage is finding men she may find desirable who live closer to the two of you. An alternative site is Adult Friend Finder if she prefers. She will receive more replies than she can actually meet but can pick and choose who she finds interesting.

My wife's rule is never to give out her phone number, home address, or full name until first meeting a guy at a neutral location like a coffee shop. Her reason is that not all respondents are who they say they are or may have some personality characteristics she doesn't find compatible.

~ Des

Bullslovehead
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bullslovehead » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:54 am

What app did she use?

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:35 pm

The app is called, “Open”

I didn’t post the name at first as to concern if that was within the community guidelines.

To continue her latest adventure…

As mentioned the texting was getting more frequent and sex-filled after their first meeting. So was my wife’s libido. But more important than that was her willingness to share details of our relationship with Richard. For some reason which I don’t understand, my thread in the “Hotties” section has been removed. This showed photos of her body and also of me in my nightie and Holy Trainer Nub. This is not the first time she’s cucked me. She’s fucked two other people. The first time was in 2012 while at an overseas conference and the second time was with our good friends. Both he and her and hot as hell, as she is a yoga instructor and he works out daily. This was my wife’s first bi experience and would not be her last. She’s also openly flirted for years with a local person but this has only gone as far as heavy petting. That’s a path of the story I can go down as well, but will likely save that for later as it’s not the most salacious story but it does show my level of acceptance of her dating life and needs.

As I hinted at earlier my wife prefers me in more of a “hubwife” role in our relationship. I am kept free of body hair below the neck. I use feminine bathing products and deodorant and I wear panties daily and a nightie to bed each night. I am “pussyfree” as well as blowup free and handjob free too. She also intermittently keeps me from seeing her breasts and naked body, saying that a sissy cuck doesn’t need such things. She keeps me in a Holy Trainer Nub occasionally but this might be increasing due to this ongoing story (and yes I know you want me to get on with the details, but just as a house needs a solid foundation, so does an understanding of our dynamics). You see this thread, should it take off, will not be filled with fantasy and lies. It is all factual. It is my intent to arouse you but also to generate a discussion. As you will see there are details which are not as passion filled as you or I might like. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

As she’s been texting more, she’s also been sharing more of our life with Richard. This has been a huge step for her as she’s a very private person and is extremely afraid of being judged. The irony of this is apparent. As her trust has increased with him so has her desire and need to be fucked by him. She makes no secret about this. Prior to meeting him, she would be ok with cumming maybe every 7-10 days, usually by me eating her out 2 or 3 times. Sometimes she uses her Rabbit vibrator which she LOVES! They text multiple times a day and while she doesn’t share these with me, she does give me the synopsis. She is incredibly open telling him how much she wants his cock insider her and how she wants to feel his cum on her body. Sometimes they text while I’m under the covers worshipping her pussy, which he gets wetter than I ever could. She began to openly tell me how much she “needed” to fuck him and how badly she wanted to fuck him. I absolutely loved her new found sex drive.

About two weeks after their first meeting we were laying in bed and she told me she was going to meet with him in two weeks. She asked me what my concerns were and I said I would like for him to get tested for HIV and to wear a condom as my wife is not on birth control. She saw these as reasonable requests and communicated these to Richard. To his credit he is a sensible person and understanding and said this was not at all a problem. They set a date of April 30th. They would meet halfway between our cities and get a hotel room for the evening. She would leave after work and return the next day sometime.

The day before she left she told me to put the chastity cage on and give her the keys. Later that day she sent me a text of his negative HIV test. She also instructed me to go buy them condoms and lube. She told me to get three packs, with each pack having a different quality, and also to get some lube.

Stay tuned…. :)

Robbie Darcy
Virgin

Unread post by Robbie Darcy » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:22 am

This story is really hotting up LS, and it was pretty hot to begin with!
I for one will be staying tuned....
Looking forward to the day when I can shout from the rooftops "my wife is a hotwife!"

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:38 pm

April 30th

Her alarm went off at 6:45AM. It didn’t matter to me. I was up and waiting for it to beep. I slid under the covers and gently pulled her panties down below her ass. Once down to a sufficient level I began the morning the way I almost always do, by kissing her ass. Not just pecks either. She is a runner and has the long lean legs and toned ass to show for it. My tongue circled her rosebud and licked it intensely teasing me with what I am only allowed to experience with my tongue. Just like her pussy. She gently tapped me on the head. The sign that she wants me to stop. I pulled her panties back up and moved up to snuggle next to her while touching her body.

We kissed briefly before she went to the bathroom to pee. While she’s in the bathroom, it’s my job to get her slippers ready and wait, kneeling, for her to either call me in to clean her up after she pees (no scat - disgusting). or more often than not, waiting on the floor. She exited the bath room and came to me and extended her foot. I kissed and sucked her toes and placed her slippers on her feet. Rising to stand I curtseyed and wished her a good morning. She played with my purple nightie a bit and commented on how she likes this one due to the lacey ribbons and ruffles, which is why I wore it last night. I felt it was important to show as much deference and acceptance to what was about to happen this weekend as possible. She reached down and briefly touched my chastity cage. She smiled at me, both knowing what was soon to happen.

She kissed me before she left the room and instructed me to get some more sleep. She wakes up early to run and she also likes the peace and quiet of the morning before the kids wake up. I laid in bed, trying to get hard, knowing I can’t. Yes I know it’s easy to pull out of the Nub. But I have an add-on piece that narrows the tube and has three rubber protrusions that hold my sissy clit secure. Attempting to pull out is extremely painful. I lay in bed in my nightie with my freshly shaved legs, body and chastity cage, and thought about my wife going to work, and then leaving for the night, driving to a hotel room with one purpose in mind. To fuck her boyfriend for the first time with the condoms I bought. He would have free access to her pussy, her breasts, her mouth, her hands. All of which I’m denied at this time. He is the man who makes her sopping wet. It’s his texts that inspire her to be open and hungry and talk to him the way a women in heat does to the man she wants. She made it completely clear she wanted his cock. She wanted it in her pussy. In her mouth. In her hands. She wanted to taste him and to feel him on top of her, thrusting, fucking, and taking her. How could I sleep?

She came back in the room about an hour later to shower and clean up. While she did she instructed me to get her overnight bag, which she prepared the night before. And yes it included lingerie that I bought her knowing this day would come. I still haven’t seen it on her. He has. I waited on the floor again for her to finsih. She came out of the bathroom naked expect for a beige bra. It was a boring bra to be honest as she had to work today and wanted to be comfortable. In the overnight bag was a much more daring black bra with multiple thin strips of fabric, that was for later. For him.

“Just this once?” I asked my eyes darting to her breasts.
“No. You know the rules. These are not for you. They are for real men.” She said to me matter-of-factly.

I kneeled as she put on a pair of beige thongs. She loves thongs. “You may kiss ass, Missy.” That’s her sissy name for me. The one she calls me more often than not. I scooted over and again tongued her asshole as she moaned slightly. “That’s enough. Dry me off. I can’t go to work dripping wet can I?” Purposely using double entendres to make me feel even more anxious.

She finished dressing in a pair of white corduroy jeans and a red sweater top and a pair of wedge-heeled sandels. She looked beautiful. And hungry.
“Are you sure you are ready for today, for tonight?” she asked sweetly. She would stop if I really had deep convictions, but she needed this. I haven’t been inside her since before Christmas. And when I am, my 4 ½” inches is inadequate, which is mainly the reason we are were we are.
“Yes ma’am. I truly hope you have an amazing time.” I said this looking down. While saying this was incredibly hot and erotic it was also difficult.
“Go stand against the wall. I want to take a photo of you. Stand with your hands at your side holding your nightie out so I can see your cage. Richard loves that you are caged and wear nighties. He thinks it’s completely hot that you are so submissive to me.” I later found out that he also knows that I’m pussy free and wear panties daily. Her openness with him is amazing.

I did as was told. While she was taking a photo, I asked her to make a video. I had a need to address the man who was about to fuck my wife. I wanted him to know I was happy he was going to have her for the day and evening. That I was appreciative that he was a gentleman and respectful and that he needed to fuck my wife in ways that I simply couldn’t. I thanked him for bringing out he inner slut in ways I was incapable of. I wanted him to know I was a cuck, a sissy, a submissive. I wanted him to know that I was not a threat or an obstacle.

Julie loved it! She couldn’t believe I asked to make a video and wanted her to share it with him. She later said that my submission and encouragement kept her from not turning around once she got to the hotel room. She beckoned me over to her and glanced at me knowingly. I curtseyed as expected and thanked her again for cucking me. She kissed me deeply.
“I need this.” she said. “Thank you!” And then she picked her bags up and walked out of the bedroom.
I stood there in my nightie, my cage, and my heart racing.

She texted me around 2pm, as I was working from home, and said she would be on the road in an hour so she could get there around 5pm. Nothing else. Just a matter of fact text.

About 4:45 she texted me, “I’m at the hotel. I haven’t gone in yet. I love you”

I didn’t get another text until the next morning.

She later told me she went to the room, knocked and felt like running down the stairs back to me. But she knew she and we needed this. He opened the door, clothed and welcomed her in. They kissed hello. She later told me that within 5 minutes they were both naked and he was going down on her.

But that’s for the next episode.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:35 pm

great story. I hope to hear more of your adventure

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:41 am

My wife will be writing the next entry. She was there :) and I think it would be hot for her version. She talked with her boy friend over the weekend about what highlights she should add. He mentioned the approximate 5 am blowjob she gave him to wake him up. Guess what I haven’t gotten in years!

Hopefully she will have this up soon. Glad you are all enjoying.

WiTn45
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by WiTn45 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:18 pm

Well, Hey there. I’m the wife, Er, the hotwife you see in these pics.

So my dear sweet hubwife is asking for me to share my side of the story. Or rather, what really happened this spring.

So as you read, we have had an on again/off again dynamic. I’ve dated a few guys, fucked a few guys, but have not had anything consistent… until I learned about ENM.

I’ve been a big fan of the podcast “sex with Emily” for a couple years. Last fall, she hosted a guest who is one of the executives of an app called #open. I was intrigued, mostly because it seemed you could find people with whom you have a lot in common (or at least an interest in ethical no monogamy, polyamory) with no immediate expectation to hook up.

Well, to cut to the chase, it didn’t take long before I met somebody. Well, I met a few people in a matter of days. But with one -it was different. We started to have intense text conversations about everything: fantasies, past partners, positions we like, oh and of course the conversations about family, interests and so forth. We didn’t know each other‘s names, but within several weeks, it was clear trust and attraction were there.

Our challenge- we live 200 miles apart.

We met up for an afternoon in mid March, and something was bound to happen, right?

So after a lovely lunch, we needed more. The connection was intense. I couldn’t believe how much I wanted this guy. So we parked in a quiet lot near a nature trail. We moved to the backseat, and with minutes what are laying down in the back of my car, slowly removing clothing, making out.

Within minutes of removing my pants, I had one of the deepest, hardest orgasms as ever had. Between his tongue and his hands (and 2+ months of anticipation), he drove me wild.

The desire to just fuck was intense. The feeling of being with a hot sexy new man overwhelmed my senses. But I had reassured my husband but I would wait until the second date.

So I opted to climb on top of my new lover. I completely removed his pants and began to move my lips and tongue from his mouth to his neck down his chest to his treasure trail and gradually getting to his hard cock.

Again, it didn’t take but a minute for my mouth and my hands to bring him to orgasm. It was amazing.

I loved that I had a day in a random town with a guy I met on an app with no agenda other than to get off and have fun.

And you know what? We left with plans for a true fuck date. And then, we would spend the night, no inhibitions, everything out in the open with our spouses.

I. Could. Not. Wait.

More to cum….

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:40 pm

Almost 4000 views! That’s awesome. Thank you. But not a great deal of comments or questions?

pandj
Trainable

Unread post by pandj » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:36 pm

Loved the story and eagerly await part2! I would love to hear about her bi experiences too. Thanks for sharing!

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:21 am

Lockedsub wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:40 pm
Almost 4000 views! That’s awesome. Thank you. But not a great deal of comments or questions?
Always more viewers than comments. That's normal.

Love the backstory on how this all got started. It's always fun to learn how a longtime monogamous wife makes the transition to full blown hotwife. :P

Have subscribed to this thread and the one in the Hotties section so I won't miss a single update about this HOT lady and her adventures.🔥🔥🔥 Thank you for sharing her with us.
😍
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:51 am

Each morning for me starts with worshipping my wife’s ass. Once she looks at her phone that is the signal for me to go under the covers and begin to lick her ass. I don’t say anything to her. I literally start my day focusing on her pleasure. If I’m asleep and somehow don’t wake up when her alarm goes off, which is unusual, she pats me on the head until I’m up and I know exactly where to go and what to do. I continue until she pats me on the head through the covers, then I cuddle next to hear while we talk for a bit.

This morning after my morning worship we were talking and I asked about her boyfriend, which is again something I’m encouraged to do. She told me that they were making plans to meet soon, and that it was going to be on the weekend of our wedding anniversary! She wasn’t asking my permission or wanting to know if I was “OK” with that. She simply told me she needed to get fucked and this was the best time for everyone. Immediately I was as hard as I could be. She told me that they had talked about some videos and pictures they will send me as a “gift.” At this point she put her hand on my sissy clit and allowed me to start humping her hand. As I was edging myself she told me about sucking his cock and how good it felt to have a real cock in her mouth and how much she loves pleasing a man in this way. She also told me about the lingerie she was wearing , which I bought but haven’t seen on her. She made it clear she was ready to fucked by him soon, regardless if it interfered with our anniversary or not. I thanked her for allowing me to hump her hand and also for making arrangements to see Richard soon. It’s amazingly erotic hearing your wife talk provocatively about fucking and sucking a man and know that she is in NO way referring to me, but rather her boyfriend.

As a sissy I simply do not bring this need out of her. She is getting to the point where she acknowledges that openly and while it is a struggle to hear, it’s clear how true it is. I sleep in a nightie, I wear panties. My body is shaved. And I’m not allowed to see her breasts or be inside her in any way.

Two nights ago I had to sleep on the floor as punishment because I woke her up early and I was horny and tried to “mount” her. If you have clicked on my signature you can see for your self how wonderfully lean and strong her legs and ass are. I couldn’t help myself. She quickly pushed me off her and became livid. If we would have had more privacy she would have certainly beat my ass into a frenzy. As it were she smacked me and went off on me. Later that day she let me know that I would be sleeping on the floor and in the morning there would be a great deal of ass licking and pussy eating that I’d be expected to perform. Sleeping on the floor sucks. But it’s also a powerful reminder that she is in charge of our marriage. Also hearing your wife tell she is fucking her boyfriend on your anniversary is pretty powerful as well.

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:13 am

Thanks for the update Lockedsub.

I love hearing about Ladies like your Wife who are developing their dominant side and clearly demanding their cuck-hubbies accept Her Superiority, and about sissy-cuck-hubbies like yourself who accept Her Domiance, focuses on Her pleasure and submits to Her decisions.

I am wondering if your Wonderful Wife has also started to train you to take care of the domestic duties in your home?
If She has not done that yet; would you consider encouraging Her to go this route?
To me this is a wonderful way of demonstrating your submission to Your Wife and making life more simple for Her to enable Her to spend more time with Her lover.

Sincerely
elina

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:36 am

Elina,

Thank you for the questions. She describes me as her SMC (Sissy Maid Cuck). So yes I am very familiar with doing all the domestic duties. I am responsible for washing clothes. Vacuuming the house, keeping the bathrooms clean. Cleaning the kitchen. I also do most of the cooking. Occasionally my wife will do some chores, which is great, but it’s her choice. Overall I’m expected to be the one completing these. At this point she hasn’t instigated any official list nor does she “check” my work. I guess I’d like that to happen, you know the whole fantasy aspect. If I’m being honest, which is kinda why I’m doing this whole thread, I do wish she’d take more of an active role in managing the house. I’d like to have expectations and if they aren’t met I would like for there to be consequences and/or discipline.

She has made it clear that she wants to decrease my male ego and tendencies. She has made it clear that she is seeing me more as a hubwife than a husband. However she has also made it clear that she wants me to be her soulmate and partner in this life. She doesn’t want me docile or obsequious but she wants me conciliatory to her expectations.

Due to having a sissy clit (4 ¾” length) intercourse with me is boring for her. She does like the intimacy however and maybe once a year she will allow me inside her. She is also a natural flirt and is extremely outgoing. She is also hot as hell and men and women love flirting with her. Like most couples i was the one who introduced submission and cuckolding into our relationship. The cuckolding is easy for her as I’ve mentioned she loves attention and flirting. Sexually she was never really “out there” even in college, honestly she was repressed to some degree. Since we’ve been together I’ve brought more of her sexual nature out and really tried to normalize sex for her. Obviously it’s working.

Our current hurdle is her embracing being more dominant. I’m talking consistency, knowledge, creativity, etc. FLR and cuckolding is a language and I’m worried she’s only getting one side of the translation, if that makes sense. I sometimes feel I’m not being heard as she doesn’t quite have the vocabulary.

If there are any females reading this thread I’d love to hear your thoughts. Of course I’m open to hear what my fellow cucks have to say as well or share. She reads this thread and has posted on it. Her username is “WiTn45” She needs to write up the events of April 30th when she first fucked Richard. Maybe if there is enough interest she can talk about her first time fucking someone since we were married while on an oversea’s conference :)

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:50 pm

Yes, yes, yes. There is interest!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:31 am

Lockedsub wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:36 am

Our current hurdle is her embracing being more dominant. I’m talking consistency, knowledge, creativity, etc. FLR and cuckolding is a language and I’m worried she’s only getting one side of the translation, if that makes sense. I sometimes feel I’m not being heard as she doesn’t quite have the vocabulary.

Being the dominant one in a relationship is not natural for most women, and it's a learning process. Girls are raised in our society as the 'weaker' sex and when a woman is presented with the opportunity to be the one in charge it takes a while to reset their minds and undo what they were taught growing up. I experienced this with my wife when we first moved in together and now she tells me that because of me she has learned to be strong and independent and has no problem dominating me now (or moving up the ladder to become an administrator in her workplace).

It's a learning process for her and she will be hesitant at times. Good communication and encouragement from you will go a long way in helping her find the woman she is meant to be. Showing her that you are totally onboard with her being the one in charge will empower her and she will become comfortable with being the one running things, it will just take some time.

brieflover_2000
Virgin

Unread post by brieflover_2000 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:26 am

Please please please continue

WiTn45
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by WiTn45 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:15 am

So for more than ten years, I’ve cucked my husband. But he’s really been a natural submissive since we met. After all, the first time we ever hung out at his house, he made me quesadillas, from scratch, on a stove… I mean, what guy does that?

And then, in 2011, after years of discussing his desire to be cuckholded (and lots of flirting with other guys), I did the deed: I fucked another man. Granted, I was traveling on another continent for work and well, the distance, the music, the wine all aligned to make it a perfect opportunity to take a huge leap—and change my relationship with my husband forever.

Well, life gets in the way, right? And an over-thinker like me can let concerns with “what will other people think?!” stand in the way of my own pleasure—and progressing as a Hot Wife.

Well, perhaps 2020 change that for me. I finally said, “I am sexual. I love men. I want to get fucked. I want to be in charge.”

And that brings us to April 2021.

I frequently listen to the “Sex with Emily” podcast, and she interviewed the #open founder. I was intrigued by the range of options, preferences and “goals” that could be met on this forum. Long story short, I posted in early January, being somewhat coy but learning quite quickly that I needed to expand my geographic reach. And without hesitation, I started corresponding with Simon.

Well, when you meet under the terms of “we’re here to find sex, compatability and fun” and learn quickly that he’s in a poly marriage, you cut to the good stuff. Within a few weeks, we’d put it all out there… and I got so fucking hot and turned on sexting with a stranger and knew me as nothing more than Lily from another part of our state.

The intensity didn’t wear off through the months—meeting up for lunch and “dessert” in March and then meeting in person for an overnight in April.

Yes, an overnight. Planned with hotel, dinner and all the things for an 18 hour pleasure ride.

I’ll put the details of this in my next post… ;)

WiTn45
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by WiTn45 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:16 am

So after an hour’s drive to an undisclosed location (for you, not me!), we met in a hotel room. After 4 months of corresponding and only having a brief rendezvous in the back of my SUV, we were really ready for this.

After a few minutes of small talk, we were making out, standing by the bed… and then he laid me down, unbuttoned my jeans, slid them over my legs and immediately took his warm, wet tongue to my pussy.

I couldn’t stand it much longer—I had to feel him on top of me. After all, my husband’s sissy clitty was all I’d had in 10 years. Well, okay there’d been a truly drunken night where I did fuck a friend (another day for that story), but all sensory experience is lost when you’re that inebriated.

So now he’s undressed, I’m undressed and just grinding, wanting, desperate to finally feel this—with him. I am beyond enamored with his cock, his hands, his tongue.

So did I mention my husband shopped for me before I left? Condoms, lube.. making sure I was really prepared.

So we get out the good stuff and have amazing sex before it even hits 5 p.m.

And I proceed to have two extra orgasms, courtesy of the perfect combination of his fingers and tongue slowly, perfectly making my pussy come alive.

We laid in bed for a good hour, sharing stories, laughing about the improbability of our sexual compatibility and finally head to dinner.

Later that night, after a round of drinks at the hotel bar, we talk through our sexual histories—the good sex, the great sex, the sex with others… the relationships with our spouses.

And fired up again, we return to the bed.

A good romp and I doze off, naked, in his arms… until I wake up around 4:30 a.m. I move in close to him and just want more…. So I slide under the covers to give him an unbelievable blow job, taking his cock in my mouth, slowly moving my tongue up and down and around… just the way I had described to him by text a month earlier.

He’s blown away… after all, we’ve now had three orgasms and it’s not even 5:30 a.m.

We doze off again and eventually wake with the light pouring in around 8….

But I’m not done. A cup of coffee and shower later, I’m just not ready to go.

I put on my sexiest lingerie and step out of the bathroom with wet hair and a big grin on my face.

I move across the room and pull him into me, pressing my mouth into his and making it clear, I need to cum again.

I pull him back to the bed, where he removes my panties and proceeds to lick me all the way to two orgasms.

I am still not done.

He slides off his shorts and slides on a condom and away we go…

He came four times that weekend. I felt like a stud.

And I came at least that many (I am multi-orgasmic, by the way), with a glow that lasted for days.

And that, my friends, is the re-start of my Hotwife Life… and my husband being a true Cuckhold Husband.

elina

Unread post by elina » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:39 am

Dear WiTn45

Thanks for a couple of wonderful updates.
Always especially hot to hear from the Lady Herself; and for me at least, especially a Lady who has taken control of Her marriage and locked Her darling Hubby in a chastitydevice just to ensure he is fully controlled.

I hope your Hubby was as happy as You were and that this is just the first of many satisfying meets with you Lover.

Sincerely
elina

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:56 am

Last weekend she had a business partner in town who has been flirting with her the last few weeks. They met in San Diego where the pic of her topless, in the white pants, was taken (see our thread in the “Hotties” section). She picked up her business partner from his hotel and they went to dinner with some other people in the company. After dinner they returned to his hotel. I encourage you to check out the “Hotties” thread, the link is in my signature. You can see what she was wearing for dinner, including a key necklace with antler stags (no hint there!). He is in a sexless marriage, which they discussed while in the room. He also admitted that he felt a “connection” with her. Honestly it gave her a bad vibe as she felt he was getting too emotional. That’s a line she has stated that she will absolutely not cross with anyone.

Sadly nothing happened though I was prepared for a different outcome. While she was out, I fully shaved my legs, genitalia, abdomen and chest. I applied my scented lotion and donned my purple nightie with lace accents and ribbons.I could see she was at his hotel and I was convinced they were fucking…. The cuckold mind at work!

When she got home she gave me a brief overview, and I immediately and respectfully slide my head under the covers and began to feast on her very needy pussy. She came three times in the 30 minutes I was going down on her and then tapped me on the head, which is her signal that I’m done doing what ever it was I was doing and to cuddle with her. She was in a peaceful trance of post-orgasmic bliss and told me how much she loves coming home from a date and seeing me feminized and eager to please her.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:29 pm

This upcoming Friday she has another fuck night planned with Richard. They are going to meet at the same hotel again! A few nights ago, without permission, I accessed her iPad and read the text messages between her and Richard. These go back to May. I was dumbfounded with how sexual my wife is with this man. And that’s the difference. She sees him as a man, capable of taking her, making her wet, making her desperate for cock. She has been very honest with me for a few years about my “sissy clitty” having no interest for her. I thought she was pandering to my sense of fantasy when she would say this and that she didn’t have much of a libido. But after reading what I read, I understood what was really happening. For years she has denied me blowjobs, handjobs, and for long times intercourse. My main sexual release occurs by humping her hand or jerking off. Anything that comes out of my clit goes into my mouth. No exceptions.

I talked with her about the contrast between her words with him and her actions with me. I was honest about how struck I was with her desire and passion. She talked in great detail about his cock, and what she would do with her tongue and lips. About how good his come tastes and his cock feels. About how she desperately wants to feel him insider her, fucking, taking, making her cum. I was so thrilled to see this side of her. This led to us talking about how she sees me as a her soulmate and best friend, husband and father, supporter and “lover.” She assured me that she has no feelings for him other than for sex. I mentioned the dichotomy between her words to him and her actions with me. She was very blunt about how she is not interested in me like that nor does she see me capable of proving that kind of lust in her. She wants to be “intimate” with me at times as she loves me but she has clearly made a separation between the two. Our conversation led to her fingering herself while I talked about seeing the two of them together.

I did ask, and you have heard me talk of this, that I want her to use that creativity and passion to foster or FLR and cuckold relationship. I need to have her desire to control me and subjugate me the way she wants and desires him. Any advice you can give her please share. PM her if you wish!

She told him I read their texts and he was increasingly turned on by my response. He knows I’m caged and has read this thread. This week promises to be intense and I’ll keep you updated should you have an interest :)