The start of our journey

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: The start of our journey

Unread post by eater » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:32 pm

great story robert. would love to hear more of your adventures

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:30 pm

Hi again,
Saturdays “fun” had really taken it out of me, I’d been awake most of the night too, going through everything Martin had said during the evening. Starting with his taking pics of Jay, I was certain he’d be sending them or showing them to his “friends”, whoever they might be. Also Martins suggestion that I call the taxi driver back to our home, so he could see, and “take a turn” on Jay was kind of freaky. All kinds of thoughts were going through my head, but the inevitable conclusion was that Martin, somehow or other, was planning to share my young wife with his friends, who may well, probably end up filming themselves, or others, having sex with her.

The entire thing was crazy, and maybe (as exciting as I found it all) getting out of hand. Nevertheless, I determined that once Martin had gone that day, Jay and I were going to have to really talk about where it was all going. I was worried, as well as excited, there were practical considerations, was my wife going to be plastered all over the internet, what would happen if people found out, her mother? Her sister? Her work? It was all getting quite scarily dangerous I thought.

I got up, peeking into the other bedroom, the bed was ruffled, but empty, I heard voices from downstairs. I went down. Martin was naked in our kitchen, Jay just in her little thong, looking unconcerned, she smiled at me. I was just in my boxers, but already stiffening, seeing Jay topless lok this, and also Martins big cock dangling, probably having been inside Jay already this morning. One thing I’d never known Jay do, was walk around so unselfconsciously naked. Now here she was, topless, with two of us looking at that hot little body. I sipped at the coffee that Martin made for me pretty much in silence, I honestly didn’t know what to say to either of them, all of it was beginning to deeply trouble me. There was no doubt about it, I thought the changes in Jay (as exciting as they were) may be irreversible now, and it was worrying me. I was so lost in thoughts that when Jay reached out and squeezed my hand, it made me jump. I did my best to give her a smile, and I think she saw the concern on my face. I was happy as she rubbed my hand softly, and asked if I was ok. I just dumbly nodded and mumbled “yeah”.

Jay looked at me, leaned over and gave me a kiss. She got up then and went upstairs without another word. I saw Martin watch her walk out, he had the look of lust on his face watching my wifes pert ass, and I expected that he would be giving my wife a good hard fucking very soon. However, he didn’t get chance. It only took about five minutes before Jay came back downstairs, dressed. She wore jeans, t shirt, in fact her usual Sunday attire. Jay sat down next to me, holding my hand and kissing me on the cheek. Martin, to his credit, took the hint that screwing my young wife, again, wasn’t on the cards for him today. He was due to leave Sunday around lunch anyway. We kind of just sipped coffee and made small talk for the next hour or so, Martin vaguely hinting once more that we ought to visit him when we had the chance, Jay told him we’d “think about it”. That was more or less it, for the weekend, Martin packed, we said our goodbyes, he kissed my wife, a nice lingering kiss, on the lips. Then he left us.

Jay and I spent most of the afternoon busying ourselves with the usual household chores, neither of us, really feeling like talking too much. We had an evening meal, a bottle of wine, we sat on the sofa, the very same sofa where Jay had enthusiastically ridden her bulls big dick just hours before. We watched a little tv, then went to bed around 10, as we both had work Monday. we didn’t do anything in bed, apart from kiss, and have a lovely cuddle. Jay, my sweet lovely Jay, told me she loved me, I told her I loved her too, that she was the most amazing beautiful girl I ever met. We fell asleep.

The next week went by, Martin texted Jay, not me, saying he would love to come over that weekend again. Jay showed me the text, I told her, I would be ok with it if she really wanted to see him. Jay texted him back while I was there, she just said, It’s ok Martin, we’ll let you know. I was relieved. Still we didn’t really talk deeply about events for the rest of the week. I was a normal, quiet weekend too. Jays mother called by on the Saturday, staying for a couple of hours, her sister too, popping in for a coffee late Saturday afternoon. I obviously had thoughts about what would have happened if they’d “popped in” the previous weekend. Her mother Christine, or her sister Nicola, discovering Jay, being fucked hard on our dining room table. I was hard just thinking about it.

Anyway, they left and Jay and I busied ourselves preparing dinner. I had plans for the evening, I’d bought some of Jays favourite wine, and thought somehow or other, we would talk about Martin, and what he wanted from us. We ate, we sipped our wine, and we settled down to watch a movie, nothing erotic, it was just an old dvd I picked out at random. It was clear though, that neither of us was very interested in the film. I broke the ice first, the wine had given me some courage. I said, you know Martin and his friends are going to gang you, don’t you?. Jay didn’t seem surprised, she nodded and murmured, “yes I do”. I said, what has he told you? Jay confessed, that while I was in the spare room, he had been having sex with her, and outlining what he wanted her to do. I felt angry about him them, I thought it was kind of sneaky.

I pressed on now. What did he say to you? Jay told me, leaving nothing out. Martin had a group of friends, he wanted Jay to go to his house, where they would all “enjoy her”. How many? I asked. “He told me probably three, plus him, Stuart, Paul and Mike”. God, did he say what would happen, Jay nodded. “He wants to film me, with them”. Jay went on, beginning to open up. “He said he’s done it before, there’ll be another girl there, with her husband”. I had to ask, do you want to go? Jay looked at me, fuck. I was dry mouthed again, and getting hard. I said, you want to, don’t you? She didn’t answer again. I told her I loved her, and just wanted to support her, if she wanted to, if she was curious, I didn’t mind. Jay nodded, she almost whispered, “I’m curious, yes, I wondered what it would be like”.

Fuck, I slid my hand down between her legs right then, Jay was wearing her tight yoga pants, she moaned softly as I started to rub her, I told her I was going to go see Martin, she moaned, she looked at me, she knew, I was going to arrange for her to satisfy her curiosity. Jay lifted her ass, letting me slide her pants down, I pulled her thong to one side, she was wet, and I saw that Jay had shaved her pussy again, which made my cock throb even more. I pushed my face down between her legs, Jay held my head tight, moaning “yes, yes, yes”. I lapped at her for the longest time, Jay was so excited, wriggling squealing and bucking her hips, she was fucking wild. I loved it, so did she, eventually she orgasmed, very loudly, it was intense. I was panting as I moved up, somehow I’d managed not to shoot in my pants this time, I slipped my shorts down as Jay laid back moaning. I was going to penetrate her, when she looked up and said “cum on my face, please, cum on my face”. Jesus fucking christ, where had that com from? I had no idea but I straddled my sexy slut wife, and jerked my little dick furiously until I unloaded in her pretty face.

Jay was giggling, she looked so good with my sperm on her face, I mean I was never going to reach Martin levels, but there was enough dripping from her. Jay looked up and said, “kiss me”. I did, hungrily, my cum smeared on both of us now, and my little cock still stiff too. I hurriedly tugged at the rest of her clothes until I had her naked. We laid on the sofa hugging for ages, silent. I fucked her again then, she didn’t orgasm, I finished her off with my fingers and tongue. We went up to bed around an hour later, nothing else was said until we were laid in bed,

I said, I’m going to go see Martin, Jay said “thank you”. We fell asleep.

Robert.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:33 am

What an interesting story of Jay's awakening. Since this is a recollection, you already know how it progresses while we wait anxiously for the next chapter.

I am curious about Jay's mother and sister; are they close by that they can drop in unexpectedly at odd times? This could be a problem. OR, have you moved your games to Martin's home? Good luck - can't wait for the next installment(s).

Gary_evans77

Unread post by Gary_evans77 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:09 am

Another thrilling recount Robert, of your gorgeous little wife Jay's continuing evolvement and discovery of her sexuality. Can't wait to hear more!

Thanks again for sharing this with us.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:22 am

FFDriver wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:33 am
What an interesting story of Jay's awakening. Since this is a recollection, you already know how it progresses while we wait anxiously for the next chapter.

I am curious about Jay's mother and sister; are they close by that they can drop in unexpectedly at odd times? This could be a problem. OR, have you moved your games to Martin's home? Good luck - can't wait for the next installment(s).
That you for the comments. Christine and Nicola do in fact live quite close, but thankfully they usually text to see if we're home before they turn up, although they have arrived unexpectedly from time to time.

Regards, Robert.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:22 am

Gary_evans77 wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:09 am
Another thrilling recount Robert, of your gorgeous little wife Jay's continuing evolvement and discovery of her sexuality. Can't wait to hear more!

Thanks again for sharing this with us.
Thank you so much.

Robert.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:24 am

Time allows again today, memories are flooding back, I thought I’d sit down, try and recall as many details as I can. I hope I’ve not missed anything, I hope you enjoy.

I’d resolved to go see Martin the following week, I texted him, and he replied that he’d come over to visit. I told him no, I was going to come see him, it was that, or nothing. He replied and texted me his address, we arranged to meet on the Saturday lunchtime, I admit, it felt good for me, telling Martin, for a change. Even so, I felt nervous all week.

Saturday, eventually, came along, and I drove to Martins, he’s a couple of hours away from us but I took my time, going through the questions I had, and the things I wanted to say to him. I arrived more or less around 12. His house is large, detached, and gated, he obviously does well for himself. I texted him to tell him I was outside, and I watched the gates open and drove in. The gardens were large also, and looked well kept. Martin greeted me at the door and we went into the kitchen / living area. He made us a coffee and we sat down. I told him I wanted answers, I wanted the truth from him or I’d be walking away. Martin looked a little surprised, but said he’d answer honestly.

I said first, he’d told Jay there would be “probably” three of his friends there, what does “probably” mean, how many other men are involved? He said there was him and seven other men, all around his age, but they weren’t always all together. Most times it was four or five of them. Obviously I wanted to know who they were. Martin explained they’d been friends for years through business, and golf, a couple of them were still married, but most were divorced. They were all in the same line of work, and met up often at conferences and seminars, “networking” he called it. Next, how many times had they done this? Who were the women? Martin said they began years ago, a woman one of his friends knew, she was married, but his friend Paul had been fucking her often. They happened to be at a conference one week, on the South coast. Paul got her into his room and was fucking her when Graham and Mike came in, the woman (Nicola) didn’t mind when they joined in, Graham filmed it. Martin said there were often women looking for something extra at the business conferences, the older ones just wanted some fun, the younger ones usually trying to impress, he said it was “easy to pull a willing woman”. I had to take his word for it.

Since Nicola, they’d filmed a few different women, Martin said he could show me. I asked how many women, he answered “fifteen”. Fuck. Martin said we ought to go into his study, he would show me. I kind of felt Martin was doing his thing again now, taking control, nevertheless, I followed him in. He opened the files, starting with the “Nicola file”. Sure enough, it was in a hotel room, with an attractive brunette, two guys fucking her, one filming, it was shaky and a little blurred, but it was obvious Nicola was really enjoying herself, and they were enjoying her too, lovely big tits on her I have to say. We watched it all, then moved on through the others, Judith, Zoe, Sara, Alison, Rachel, Chloe. All similar, all decent looking, various ages and enjoying being fucked by the guys. The next one up was Suzie, probably a bit older, but by this time the camera work had improved a lot. Suzie had magnificent tits, the biggest and firmest looking I’d ever seen, she also had the full compliment of men in the room with her, all eight of them, stripping her, groping her. Then she was on her knees, sucking and wanking the guys, moving her head from cock to cock. It was quite frantic as they got her on the bed, tag teaming and spit roasting her for ages, until she was laid down on her back, and truly soaked in cum, each of them wanking onto her tits and face.

Martin was erect now, rubbing himself as we watched more Anna, Karen, Andrea and then Gabrielle were next up, the usual hotel room setting, with four of the guys boning them. Gabrielle did look young though, Martin told me she was only 20, and worked for one of the men, Richard I think, anyway, she still looked to have a lot of fun.

The next ones, Martin told me, were filmed here, in his home, also, they were couples from now on he explained. It began with Tracey and her husband Joseph, a couple who his friend Simon knew. Simon had met them through a dating site, where Joseph and Tracey advertised for a third. Simon ended up meeting them and fucking Tracey as Joseph watched. Obviously he told the other guys about her, he also told Joseph about the others. They were keen to be involved and Martin set the whole thing up. Tracey looked very very keen indeed, she looked older, around 50, but with a very nice body, her hubby Joseph leading her into the room we’d just left, and all eight of the guys eagerly getting hands on her. Joseph sitting down naked, and happily masturbating as Tracey was ravaged, and filmed. Martin had two Tracey and Joseph films, both equally as hot. Next up was Claire and David. Somewhat different this time, as David seemed, (or acted) reluctant, the men tied him naked to a chair, then four of them took turns on his pretty wife.

I was so hard through all this, my head spinning imagining Jay in that room, thinking of the dangers, how do these stories end? Couples splitting up? Divorces? Anyway, Martin put the next one on, Cheryl and Thomas, he said I’d enjoy this, he had three Cheryl films. In fact Cheryl had been here just the week before he first met us, and I knew he’d mentioned Cheryl to Jay. I was surprised when I saw Cheryl at the beginning, again led into Martins lounge by a young man, apparently her husband Thomas. Cheryl is the same build as Jay, with the same shoulder length natural blonde hair. The men were (as usual) waiting for her, and again were fondling her pretty quickly. The video and the sound were excellent on this one, I have to say. All the mens filthy comments about Cheryl were audible, as were Cheryl’s lovely moans as she was felt up. I counted five men, groping her, and quickly tugging her flimsy outfit off. Cheryl dropping to her knees, pleasuring the mens erections with her mouth and hands. It differed from the others, as the men eventually picked Cheryl up (easily) and carried her up the stairs to the main bedroom, where she was thrown onto the bed and fucked, by them all, over and over.

Cheryl second video followed much the same pattern, the men (all of them this time) taking her, hard in the bedroom, and giving her a very thorough facial at the end. The third film, however, was again different. This time, Cheryl was led into the bedroom to start with, by her husband Thomas, where he was instructed to undress her, there were no men in sight at this point. Thomas did as he was told, leaving the lovely Cheryl sitting on the bed, in just her black hold up stockings and her high heels. Cheryl was “interviewed” then, by what sounded very much like Martin, (he confirmed it was him). She was asked if she was “looking forward to this” Cheryl answered she was. Also had she “done this before”? She shook her head and giggled. I was wondering what he was referring to, when I heard him say, “well Cheryl, the boys are ready for you now”. The camera turned away from Cheryl, to the bedroom door, and as I watched with increasing excitement, three younger men walked in. I’d say they were early twenties probably, all very very erect, and all of them black. I almost came in my pants again, imagining that this was my pretty wife sitting on that bed, with three young and hung black guys walking up to her.

There was something just even more erotic about this movie, it took it to a different level as Martin and I eagerly watched them tugging a squealing Cheryl around on the bed, getting her into position, and then the first one mounting her, within seconds his smooth black ass, rising and falling quickly between Cheryls’ thrashing legs. God she was loud, really vocal, and so were the boys. I did actually cum in my pants before all three of them had their turn on Cheryl, it didn’t matter so much though, as Martin was also masturbating as we watched it. Martin had some tissues handy by the desk, he moaned as he came hard, still hearing Cheryl’s groans and squeals.

The final video ended with the usual amazing facial for young blonde Cheryl, those big black cocks unloading eagerly onto her pretty face. That was it then, Martin said I’d seen everything now, so I could report back to Jay. We chatted a little while longer. Martin trying to reassure me that he and the guys would “look after” Jay. I had no doubt they would. I asked if he had planned to have my wife serviced by the young black guys as well, and anyway, who were they? Martin smiled, he said he’d told me before, he can “make things happen” and that he “knew people”. He said having Jay “blacked” had been on his mind, and how did I feel about it, and how would Jay feel? I had to say I was excited, but I didn’t know how Jay would be. I told him he hadn’t answered my question, who were the men? Martin said he’d called up a friend, who could supply guys like these, apparently, all three were male strippers. Their “sideline” was acting in mostly amateur porn movies, as well as hooking up with housewives, and couples, who craved some excitement. What a way to make a living, I thought. Anyway, the guys were certainly very impressively endowed, even larger than Martin, they had certainly squeezed an awful lot of noise from the petite Cheryl, and from the videos I’d watched, there was only Stuart who was on a par for cock size with them.

I left after a little while, struggling to concentrate on the long drive home, and wondering what I would say to Jay about it all. Martin said he would e mail me all of the files, that was a start I suppose. One thing I was sure about though, and had told Martin, was there would be no filming of Jay. Little did I know though, what was to come on that front.

Until later.

Robert.

starman2
Experienced

Unread post by starman2 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:14 am

Very erotic account so far robert

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:45 am

starman2 wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:14 am
Very erotic account so far robert
Thank you

Robert.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:50 am

Hello again all, a quite short one today, as things went a bit wrong. Kind of scaring me to be honest, highlighting some of the dangers I suppose, anyway, here’s what happened next.

I arrived home from Martins to an eager Jay, wanting to know how things had gone, I didn’t tell her everything though, not yet, I still needed it clear in my mind. I told her Martin was keen to see her again, and he’d said he would call soon. Jay wasn’t as curious about my visit as I thought she’d be, that made me a little suspicious, wondering if he had contacted her too. It didn’t matter really, we had a nice weekend, we made love on Saturday night, and had a relaxing Sunday.

The following week started badly. Jays boss, for some reason, began to quiz her about Martins visit, Jay fended him off, but she was worried when she came home. I told her it was impossible that he could know anything, the only way was if Martin had said something, which I thought very unlikely. I called him anyway, and he promised he hadn’t spoken to Jays boss direct, although he’d had an e mail, asking how it had gone when he stayed at ours. Martin actually forwarded the mail to me, and it was completely innocuous. There was nothing in it that could raise any questions at all, he’d just said Jay and Robert were both very nice, he’d enjoyed his stay, and asked Jays boss to thank her for the hospitality.

Jays boss continued being an arsehole with her for the next few days, which apparently, he does from time to time, seemingly picking on people for no apparent reason. I wanted to go down there and punch his fucking lights out I was so angry with him for picking on my wife. Contrary to what people might assume from this story, I’m not actually a wimp. I’ve worked hard physically since I left school, I’ve also worked out regularly, I’m not huge, and I don’t look like a bodybuilder, but I am strong, very strong. I’m timid for the most part, I’m easy going, which sometimes makes people think I’m a pushover. I avoid conflict and confrontations, but, if conflict comes to my door, I’ll deal with it. I’ve had it to do a couple of times, much to the surprise of a couple of men. Jay, of course, suggested it might not be the best idea to go down slap the guys arse for him.

Nevertheless, it was kind of a worry, Martin was going to visit that weekend, but we cancelled. I suggested we leave it a little while, to see what happened. What happened was the worst case scenario, with Jays boss, getting her into his office, and telling her, he knew what was going on. Jay said she didn’t know what he was talking about, but, he did, didn’t he. He’d only been out that other Saturday night, and seen us at the bistro, Jay in her tiny red dress, Martin holding her hand. The sneaky bastard had even hung around outside and watched Jay and Martin get in the back of the taxi. Then, he’d even followed us home. Jay came home distraught, inconsolable. I wondered if the fat greasy bastard was doing this to try get in Jays knickers. I called Martin straight away. He was angry too, he said he had contacts, way above her bosses rank (I’m not even going to use his name). And that it would only take a couple of e mails to drop him right in the shit. I said we’d better wait, for a little while at least. Martin agreed, what we did decide, was the instead of Martin coming to us, we’d go to him, the following week.

Her boss, thankfully, left her alone for the most part, just the occasional snide remark, that we’d expected, and that Jay ignored. I called Martin a couple of times, he was concerned, and so was I. What I did say to him was don’t be planning any of you “parties” please, we don’t want to come over and see all eight of you, waiting to fuck Jay senseless. He agreed, he promised. We had a quiet weekend, Jays mother and sister popped over for a few hours on the Saturday, we had a nice few drinks sat out in the garden with them. Jay and I fucked Saturday night. Just, fucked. I lasted ages, it got filthy, we talked about Martin while I was doing her, his big hard cock, him riding her, Jay came on my cock. It was such a surprise for Jay to actually orgasm first. We fucked again Sunday morning, in fact we stayed in bed until almost lunch, I licked and fingered Jay to three orgasms, I came on her tits twice.

The following week went by really slowly, I was concerned every day that Jay would come home upset again, and I wondered what her arsehole bosses agenda was. Thankfully, Jay managed to keep her head down, and out of his way for the week. Although she did mention that one of the senior managers had been down to see her boss, and that her boss didn’t look happy when he’d left. I wondered if Martin had indeed had some influence.

We packed early on the Saturday morning, I did put some of Jays “special” clothes into the case. And we left for Martins. I’ll detail it later, I promise.

Robert.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:15 am

thanks for the great updates. can't wait to see what happens next

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:51 am

Always look forward to your updates Robert.
Thanks for sharing with us here.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:00 am

"The plot thickens...."
Robert, it sounds like you are similar to me, regarding your outward demeanor and personal strength until backed into a corner. Suffice to say - I haven't lost any fights.
Thus far in the story, Jay sounds like a devoted wife who's had her 'sexual awakening,' and both of you are eager to continue in a safe manner. I say that because of the reluctance to proceed further at "Martin's pace." It might come in time (pending further chapters in the story), but the two of you are proceeding at this time with what feels comfortable to both of you.
I'm sure that Jay's boss has seen subtle changes in your wife immediately after Martin's first visits, and he's jealous... wanting a piece of that action for himself. When he realizes it's not going to happen, he gets his revenge by making her life miserable. If the boss' manager came down on him, I imagine others saw what was happening and (the second level supervisor) took action. My first guess... he doesn't want an HR complaint filed that might reflect upon him.
What happens at Martins (your next chapter), I hope he treats Jay right, and doesn't try and force his friends upon her. Something in the back of my mind says he realizes what he's got going, and is smart enough to move at your and Jay's pace. Eagerly awaiting the next chapters of this story....

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:02 am

What a progression. I’m not sure if you’ve mentioned it yet or hinted at it yet, is Martin still a part of your lives?
Thank you for taking the time to share your story.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:44 am

FFDriver wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:00 am
"The plot thickens...."
Robert, it sounds like you are similar to me, regarding your outward demeanor and personal strength until backed into a corner. Suffice to say - I haven't lost any fights.
Thus far in the story, Jay sounds like a devoted wife who's had her 'sexual awakening,' and both of you are eager to continue in a safe manner. I say that because of the reluctance to proceed further at "Martin's pace." It might come in time (pending further chapters in the story), but the two of you are proceeding at this time with what feels comfortable to both of you.
I'm sure that Jay's boss has seen subtle changes in your wife immediately after Martin's first visits, and he's jealous... wanting a piece of that action for himself. When he realizes it's not going to happen, he gets his revenge by making her life miserable. If the boss' manager came down on him, I imagine others saw what was happening and (the second level supervisor) took action. My first guess... he doesn't want an HR complaint filed that might reflect upon him.
What happens at Martins (your next chapter), I hope he treats Jay right, and doesn't try and force his friends upon her. Something in the back of my mind says he realizes what he's got going, and is smart enough to move at your and Jay's pace. Eagerly awaiting the next chapters of this story....
Thank you for your comments. Yes, if there is one thing I'm confident about in life, it's that when really pushed, I'm able to deal with it, rather easily for the most part. I'm glad you are the same, I've always detested bullies of any kind. That's one thing that makes Martin different I think, he's assertive, but he seems to know peoples limits. As you say, he is smart, he knows when he's onto a good thing.

Regards, Robert.

omnisex
Virgin

Unread post by omnisex » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:54 am

Robert -
Thanks for an incredibly erotic and well written description of your adventures with Martin!

There have been a few instances of you touching Martin’s big cock, jerking him off onto Jay’s face and tits, and you confessed to him that it wasn’t just Jay who liked his dick…so my question is whether your cock get hard thinking about sucking Martin off? Do you want Jay to watch you licking and sucking him? Do you think about his hot sperm and want him to cum in your hungry mouth? I’m getting the impression that Jay isn’t the only one interested in being Martin’s sweet little cum slut…

JovanMark
Virgin

Unread post by JovanMark » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:37 pm

It's a great story. It's great what you've experienced. I'd like to correspond with you to hear more details.
Life is short and therefore you should try everything you enjoy and want and dream. You don't have to follow the rules, because you'll never be happy.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:19 am

Hello again.
Well, we were happily on our way to Martins on the Saturday morning. I was thinking about “preparing” Jay for him, dressing her up, but what with her boss doing what he’d done, I thought it best to not bother. I had, however, packed a few thing in Jays case.

We arrived around 11, Jay was very impressed with Martins home, I texted him again and the gates slid open, I parked inside, watching the gates close, sure then, that we were away from prying eyes. I had even taken the precaution of driving a roundabout route to Martins, maybe I was paranoid, but her bosses behaviour had unnerved me a bit.

Jay was in jeans again with a kind of tighter top than usual. I was happy to see she was braless also as she took her Jacket off
when we got out of the car. We walked on over to the door, where Martin was waiting. Thoughts crossed my mind, the situation was really weird to be honest. Just a few weeks back, we were a quiet couple, we had problems, I suppose like most younger couples. But never ever in a million years did I expect to be leading my wife into the home of a hung older stud, who’s main aim was to have me watch him fucking her senseless all weekend. Jay, however, was unconcerned, others on this site have used the phrase, “Jays awakening”, well, whilst writing this, I’ve tried to think of a word or phrase that describes the journey we are on, but “Jays awakening” sums it up perfectly.

Martin, as usual, was very very pleased to see her, he was smiling, and his shorts were bulging as we approached. The first thing he did was to pull My wife close in to him, kiss her and have a good feel of her pert little ass, wrapped in those tight jeans. He did of course greet me warmly too, shaking my hand and guiding us in. I somehow expected an immediate fuck for Jay, but Martin didn’t grab her and rip her clothes from her. Instead he made us both a coffee and we went in to the large lounge and sat down. Jay and I on the sofa, Martin opposite, on one of the impressive leather Chesterfields. Jay looked around, the room is impressive, he has plenty of art work on the walls, erotic art mostly, some Japanese artist “Sorayama”? I think it is. Lots of leggy girls, with tits out, and more.

Anyway, we sat for a while, we chatted, about Jays boss to begin with. Martin had indeed intervened, he was apologetic, as I had asked him not to. He explained he was quite angry as well, he hadn’t made any kind of direct complaint, but had hinted he wasn’t entirely happy with her bosses efforts when he had to visit the firm. Maybe it was enough, although I foresaw complications and told Martin about the couple of other guys that had slyly “made comments” to Jay. Martin told me not to worry, he had a lot more influence (and friends there) than we knew. He was confident that if any of them pushed, they would be pushed back, and pushed out too if it came to it. He also said we shouldn’t worry about Jays job, at all. There were plenty of much better employment opportunities and Jay could do very much better. Martin knew people at a couple of other companies in our area, and assured Jay she wouldn’t be left unemployed whatever happened.

We went and sat outside for a little while then, Martin made us another coffee and he showed Jay around the gardens as I looked on, she was very impressed, as was Martin with her ass, he fondled it enough as they walked around. After that, Martin said he’d show us around inside. He grinned and I thought, yeah, you’re going to be inside my wife pretty soon too. He took Jay on a tour of his home, downstairs, the office, gym, downstairs bathroom. The we went up. Just a quick look around the other rooms before the last stop, Martins master bedroom. There was a very large bed, with a large screen TV on a stand at the foot of the bed, and also, menacingly, two tripods, with expensive looking cameras on top of them. The ceilings were high, a huge mirror dominated one end wall. With more erotic art both in the bedroom and in Martins “dressing area”, plus the obligatory en suite / wetroom. Jay looked suitably impressed, I noticed Martin was getting more impressed with Jay by the minute too, his shorts were noticeably tenting now.

Martin manoeuverd Jay towards the bed, holding her by the waist, Jay looking excited, ready. He had her top off in one smooth movement, Jay helping by lifting her arms up high. God those little perky tits of hers looked so sexy as Martins hands cupped and fondled them, Jay moaning as he did. She sat on the bed, then Martin pushed her backwards, hurriedly unfastening and tugging her jeans and panties down in one movement, Jays lovely shaven pussy already glistening. I expected Martin to unfasten his jeans, mount my wife, and give her a good fucking. He didn’t, instead he dropped to his knees between Jays already lewdly spread legs, and buried his face in her pussy. Jay almost screamed as he began lapping hungrily at her, she bucked and writhed, I was beside her, caressing those little jiggling tits as Jays hand found the back of Martins head, holding onto it tightly. I was looking down as this old man pleasured my young wifes shaven pussy expertly. He took his time, bringing Jay to the brink and then easing off, making Jay whimper. He gave her what she wanted in the end, he re doubled his efforts until my wife orgasmed very loudly. Jay lay there, panting a little, her eyes closed and her face flushed red. Martin gave her a moment or two, then he stood up.

I’d not noticed, but Martin had managed to drop his shorts, so as he stood up his erection jutted out, again I expected him to mount her but he didn’t, he took her hand and pulled her up, Jay sitting on the edge of the bed with him holding her head as he pushed his hardness into her mouth. Jay responded of course, lifting her hand to grip his thick veiny shaft, bobbing her head back and forth, making those lovely appreciative slurping noses as she had her face fucked. I was sitting right beside Jay now, still holding her hand, and with a wonderful view of her studs fat cock punishing her young mouth. Martins shaft was wet with my wifes saliva, and she was drooling, her saliva dribbling down her chin. Martin started off gently, but soon he was holding Jays head very tightly, she was wide eyed as he almost snarled down at her “fuck, fuck Jay, suck it girl, suck my fucking cock girl”. It went on, Martin grunting feverishly, I fully expected to have to masturbate him, and I was ready to. Instead he pulled out of Jays mouth and began to wank, slapping his cock on her face, Jay looking up at him lovingly.

He came, right into Jays upturned face. My wife squealed with delight as he spurted thick wads of semen onto her, groaning as he did so, and then, almost mumbling, “you too Robert”. I didn’t need asking twice, I was already so hard and thankfully I hadn’t cum in my pants. I stood up quickly, my cock was already out and Jay looked up at me as I wanked hard, I only took around 30 seconds until I added my sperm to Martins on Jays face.

We were both panting, looking down at Jay’s lovely glazed face. She laid back, still, for a while, then Martin moved, taking hr and he pulled jay to her feet and slapped her ass, hard, Jay squealed. Martin grinned and told her to go clean herself up and get dressed, he looked at me then, “come on Robert, lets go get a drink”. We left Jay heading to the shower and went down, Martin got us a couple of beers from the fridge and we sat in the living room. I wondered what his plan was for the rest of our visit, and I could tell Martin knew full well I was wondering about it too. He smiled his smile and said, “well then Robert, what do you think we ought to do”? I was puzzled so I shook my head and told him I didn’t know. He had the remote for the big TV at his side, he picked it up and pressed a few buttons, it was obviously all set up and linked somehow to his computer system as the images that came on were ones I’d seen before, the young blonde girl, Cheryl, with Martins friends. I looked at the screen, Martin asked, “do you think Jay is ready Robert”? I was already growing erect watching those old men tugging at Cheryls’ clothing, fondling her. I nodded to Martin, maybe, I’m not sure. Martin replied “I’m sure Robert, very sure, I’ve not arranged anything, but all it will take is a ‘phone call Robert, just one call. I can have Stuart Paul and Mike here for the evening”. I didn’t know what to say, Martin looked at me and said, “Cheryl too Robert, I can have Cheryl here this evening, just say the word”. I made my decision then, I nodded at him and said OK. Just as Jay appeared in the doorway.

She looked great, she wore black striped shoes, white knee sox and a short black skirt, topped off with a low cut sheer white blouse, the top button just on a level with the front clasp of her push up bra. Martin had stopped the movie, as we both looked at Jay. Martin smiled and patted the seat next to him, I felt guilty, for conspiring with him. Jay sat, Martin kissed her, she smiled. He leaned in and whispered something to her, as he pressed the button and the TV started again. The three of us watched it this time. I was very surprised, Jay watched the whole thing, with Martin whispering in her ear the whole time, in fact, my wife looked really excited. It helped her that Martin had his hand between her legs the whole time, caressing her bare thigh. Jay was groaning but still her gaze never left the screen as young Cheryl was very well fucked by Martins friends. Even though I was a little bit worried, I was still imagining it being Jay in the film, instead of Cheryl.

We watched it to it’s conclusion, Cheryl getting a thorough soaking in all four guys cum, and clearly loving it. Martin got up then, picked up his ‘phone, he was making the call as he walked out of the room. I looked over at my wife, I knew then. Jay wanted this.

Regards.

Robert.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:50 am

Fantastic! Can't wait for the next installment

Gary_evans77

Unread post by Gary_evans77 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:16 am

This is so good, thanks again Robert for the amazing detail. I was almost there in the room too!
Last edited by Gary_evans77 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:34 am

This sounds like the start of an interesting, educational weekend. Every person/couples experiences are different as they delve into this lifestyle, and your description, Robert, is one of the best. Your articulate and well spoken, delivering both the physical and emotional aspects of both Jay and yourself.

It's interesting as we watch Jay's "Awakening" unfold. Things have happened fast for you, yet it appears you've maintained one of the most important aspects... communication. What will Jay's limits be? Will Martin's friends overwhelm her, or will she (willingly) accept everything they give her? If Cheryl also comes out, will Jay be introduced to - accept and enjoy the touch of another woman? Will latent lesbian feelings erupt in your wife?

It appears yet another unexpected benefit is occurring. As I read the story it appears your premature ejaculation might be slowly abating. At least I hope that's the case. I'm sure you're gaining self confidence, and that should benefit both of you. Didn't you say you gave her a PIV orgasm... a first for the two of you?

One other thing I detect; the lack of rue or regret thus far in the story. I'm not seeing any anxiety on your part that Martin's stolen your wife or threatened your marriage. My perception is... the experience has, and continues to help your marriage. I hope my perceptions are correct.

I'm sure Martin will continue expanding everyone's horizons until you reach and establish your personal boundaries. Please keep the story going... I can't wait to watch this unfold.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:02 am

Robert,

Wonderful update, as usual!!! I can't help wonder if Martin is thinking of bringing Cheryl over not only for the other guys and maybe Jay, but maybe to give you something in return for your support and allowing Jay to play. Maybe you will get to play with Cheryl. I wonder how Jay would find that??? Wow, Maybe Jay would get a bit jealous and jump in with her to give you a 3some while all the guys watched!! It's all just speculation on my part, it's likely that Cheryl will just be there to help Jay to not feel overwhelmed and ease her into the group play and act as Jay's fluffer. After all, I'm sure the girls will be together getting ready and surely Jay will be asking questions of Cheryl as Jay's anticipation of her first gangbang grows!!
Looking forward to your next update!!!!

Rascal

starman2
Experienced

Unread post by starman2 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:34 am

Another hot chapter robert , very sexy scene indeed

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:34 am

Hello everyone.
It was a waiting game for us then, after Martin made the call to his friends, an exciting and worrying and confusing wait, for me at least. I’d seen all Martins movies, and, each and every one of the women had enjoyed their experiences with the men. I couldn’t help but keep looking at my lovely young wife though, especially dressed as she was. I wondered what the men would do to her. Strip her? Jump right on her? Somehow, I doubted that, the unknown was going to be Cheryl, where would she fit in? None of Martins previous films had involved two girls, the thought crossed my mind that Martin would somehow have the girls “performing” together, before he and his friends got involved. Martin is no idiot though, he reassured me, that everything would be fine, he’d make sure Jay was going to be ok with his friends.

We had a couple more beers, and Jay sipped another glass of wine. We were all in the kitchen and Martin busied himself preparing the meal. He’d decided, as it was such a nice day, that we’d have a BBQ when his “guests” arrived. All very civilised indeed. Apart from my heart beating so hard I thought it might burst, this was a normal afternoon at a friends house. I even helped Martin prepare things, lighting the BBQ, bringing out the cool box. Every second though, I was on edge, waiting for Martins ‘phone to ring, waiting for him to open those gates, waiting for the three men to appear, waiting to see them make my wife “perform”. One other thing was, Martin hadn’t mentioned filming this “event”, I had told him before that we didn’t want that, for now anyway. I managed to have a quiet word with him while Jay was in the kitchen, and told him again, no filming just yet. Happily, he assured me it wouldn’t happen, and that the guys knew the score, they’d be no sneaky camera ‘phone footage taken either.

That was something of a relief to me anyway, although it was short lived when I heard Martins ‘phone ring. He smiled at me, winked at a now nervous looking Jay, and walked away. I was almost shaking when he walked back through the house to the patio, along with three guys, and Cheryl, who I’d seen just this afternoon, being fucked hard on Martins bed. Martin introduced us to his friends. Stuart, Paul, Mike, and of course Cheryl. The guys all shook both mine and Jays hand, and leaned down to give Jay a little kiss. I also got to greet the lovely Cheryl, and was surprised when she got real close to me and gave me a little kiss also. I have to say she did look very lovely, the same build as Jay almost, (maybe a little bit bigger tits), Cheryl really does have a lovely smile too, she seemed totally relaxed when Martin introduced her to Jay. The guys were all similar to Martin really, around his age, grey hair, the type who look after themselves, confident men. Casually dressed and all of them at ease with the situation. One thing was the look in their eyes, specially when they were looking Jay over, a kind of predatory look, hungry. After all, they were there to fuck my young wife, and everyone knew it.

Jay was at ease too, clearly enjoying the attention as we made small talk, Martin had the BBQ on and we relaxed a little, having something to eat and some more beers for the men, and glasses of wine for the ladies. Cheryl and Jay chatted too and seemed to be getting on ok. It started slowly. The occasional hand on Jay, the guys closer to her, except for Martin, who was sitting next to Cheryl. Cheryl (btw) was in heels, a tight fitting and low cut silky blue dress, cleavage on show, and what I took to be hold up stockings. It was only then that I started to wonder why her husband Thomas wasn’t present, but then my attention was drawn to Mike, who was sitting next to my wife, and happily caressing her bare thigh. All three of the guys were becoming visibly aroused now, clearly eager to start on Jay.

Martin suggested we “go inside”, it started to happen the moment we were in. Again Martin was “looking after” Cheryl, as I watched the three predators around my wife, touching, fondling, Jay clearly enjoying it. Right there in the middle of the living room. It began to move pretty quickly then, first her top and bra were removed, the guys getting their eager hands on Jays naked tits. Jay was being pushed down to her knees even as they were taking their shirts off and unzipping. Presenting their erections to my wife, who eagerly set about pleasuring them, with her hands and mouth. Martin was watching also, with Cheryl’s head already bobbing up and down in his lap.

I was kind of scared, for my wife. When Martin had first appeared on the scene, Jay was as much like a “rabbit in the headlights” as I was, now she was different. Here she was, with three men who we’d known for less than an hour, sucking and stroking their cocks as they groped her breasts and made comments about what a lovely little slut she was. Jay loved it, she was smiling up at them, letting them rub their dicks all over her face, she was going to be their fucktoy and she knew it. They went on, taking turns in Jays mouth for a while. Then lifting her over to the sofa and removing her damp panties. Cheryl too, was almost naked now, on her back on the other sofa, with Martin easing his big cock into her. Cheryl and Jay moaned at the same time, Mike sliding his hardness into Jay and starting to fuck her. They took turns again, shifting my wife around on the sofa, Paul followed Mike, and then Stuart did Jay, taking her in different positions, pawing at her. As I looked across to see what Cheryl was doing, Martin grinned and beckoned me over, he had flipped Cheryl, and was now boning her from behind, she was moaning and her eyes were glazed. Martin invited me to “have a go”. I couldn’t resist, I took out my hard cock and as Cheryl looked up, I pushed it into her mouth. Jays cries and gasps were ringing in my ears, but I didn’t care, Cheryl’s mouth felt so hot, I came quickly, then left her for Martin to enjoy.

The guys were still fucking Jay on the sofa, Stuart had his big cock in her, and I thought there was a noticeable difference in Jays moans when he was filling her. I’d noticed in one of the videos that he seemed to have an even bigger cock than Martin, and it looked like Jay had noticed it also. The men were about twenty minutes into banging my wife when they were ready to unload, I’d already heard Jay orgasm at least twice as she was being fucked. Now they pulled her from the sofa and made her kneel again. They all wanked until they shot their loads onto Jays upturned and smiling face, and she also eagerly licked every drop from their cocks. Cheryl too had orgasmed noisily and now her legs were clamped tight around Martin as he thrust hard and came deep in her.

I was some sight to see, Jay, dripping with their sperm, Cheryl laying on the sofa, both girls out of breath. The guys just sitting around casually, naked. Eventually Martin said something to Cheryl, she smiled and got up, walking over to Jay, taking her hand and also whispering something to her. Jay got up and allowed Cheryl to lead her out of the room, both girls left their clothes behind, strewn on the floor of the room. I was left with the men. It was another bizarre but very exciting experience listening to them as they talked about Jays “performance”, all of them very happy with her though. We sat downstairs for quite a while, then Stuart Paul and Mike announced they would go up and “see how the girls were doing”. That made me hard, I watched them, gathering up their own clothes as well as the girls, they walked out of the room. I noticed all three cocks growing, hardening, as they obviously thought about “round two” with the young wives.

I was left with Martin, he told me we ought to chat. I was nervous then, again. I’ll tell you next time what Martin told me.

Regards.

Robert.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:39 am

Hahaha, always leaving us with a cliffhanger!!! :D An exciting story, can't wait for your next update!

Rascal