The start of our journey

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Robert01
Virgin

The start of our journey

Unread post by Robert01 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:40 am

Hi all, I'm Robert 28 and I've been married to Jay 27 for two years. We've known each other since we were about 17, but only got married as I said, a couple of years ago. Neither of us were experienced at all, Jay was always a shy and quiet girl, and I never had much confidence around girls. My issues stem from having a small cock, it's only 4 inches at best, and I was always teased about it at school and college. In fact, Jay is the only woman I have had sex with, and up until six months ago, I was the only man Jay had been with properly. Our sex life wasn't very exciting really, as I do suffer from premature ejaculation also. Jay and I never really spoke about it too much, as we were both kind embarrassed, and didn't really know any better. I'd do my best to make Jay orgasm though, both orally and with my fingers, although even that has been quite infrequent and I did know Jay was kind of frustrated.

Our lives altered around six months ago, by chance. Jay was asked by her boss if we would be able to accommodate one of his clients, he was in the area and wasn't able to find a hotel. Jay called me and I said it would be ok, and probably get Jay some credit at the company too. Her boss gave her the afternoon off so we could sort our spare room out and prepare a meal for the client. The guy arrived around 6pm, he introduced himself as Martin, he was older than I thought he would be (63 we found out later), but was a handsome man, and obviously kept himself in shape. He was charming too, very charming indeed. He brought a couple of bottles of wine for us, and also a bunch of flowers for Jay. My wife was charmed by him, he complimented her throughout the evening, her cooking, our small but tidy home, Jay was seemingly quite disarmed by him, and to be honest, I watched on in amazement, I've never had his kind of confidence and easy manner around any women.

The evening went very well, we had some drinks, but I was getting quite unnerved by Martin. The way he smiled and looked at Jay set alarms going, but I felt quite unable to intervene in any way. He was touching her quite often too, her arm, her shoulder, even her knee from time to time, although it all seemed really natural. Jay certainly didn't seem concerned at all. Maybe I ought to describe my wife at this point. Jay is petite, 4ft 11 inches tall, she has a nice slim body, and small breasts at 30b, she's blonde and has a natural prettiness that isn't striking like some women, but which grows on men. Although Martin had by now seemed to have been very taken with her.

The evening went on until Jay said she ought to go do the dishes, I offered to help obviously, but she told me to look after our guest. Once she was out of the room, Martins manner changed a little, he was more direct, he told me Jay was very pretty indeed, and I was a lucky man. It wasn't so much what he said, as the way he was saying it. And to be totally honest, it kind of excited me that he liked her so much, and I think he picked up on that. We chatted a little more, he wanted to know how long we'd been married, how long we'd known each other, that kind of thing. Then, he smiled at me, and said he would go help Jay, and not to worry, he'd "look after her". His look and his manner told me to stay where I was, which I did.

I can't think how long I sat there, straining to hear any sounds from the kitchen, it seemed a very very long time though. but, eventually, I had to go see, it had been quiet for a long time. I made my way through as quietly as I could, but what I saw when I peeked in. God. Jay was facing the sink, pressed up against the counter, Martin behind her, leaning down, kissing her neck, whispering things into her ear. He had one hand on her ass, caressing and squeezing through her tight jeans, his other hand was around her, openly fondling her breast. Jay was moaning. I was wide eyed, my heart pounding as Martin looked directly at me, and smiled. I know I ought to have said something, Martin knew too, but I didn't.

He openly groped her a little while longer, then turning, he smiled at me and said "you'd better show us where we're sleeping Robert". I was speechless, but turned around, and began to stumble up the stairs, aware that Martin was following, and leading my wife by the hand. It really was like a dream, I mean Martin was supposed to be sleeping in the already prepared spare room, but instead I opened our bedroom door and led them in. Martin guessed it wasn't the spare room, he smiled at me and said "thank you Robert" as he led my young wife to the bed. I turned to go, but heard his voice, soft, but firm, "Stay Robert". I stood transfixed as he kissed her, she didn't even properly look at me. I watched him, unbutton her blouse, fondling her small tits, through her bra at first, then he deftly unclipped it, and it fell down to expose her breasts. My cock was so stiff, all four inches of it, leaking now.

He moved Jay backwards once her tits were exposed, until the backs of her legs hit the bed, he gripped her and lowered her gently onto the bed. reaching down, Jay groaned as he unfastened and tugged at her tight jeans. That slid down, but pulled he knickers part way down along with them, Martin cast the jeans aside, and removed Jays skimpy knickers, exposing her natural hairy pussy. He gazed down at her, naked, vulnerable, exposed. He groaned, "oh yes Jay, you're going to be such a good girl for me aren't you?". Jay just kind of whimpered, the whole thing was utterly crazy, how could this guy take over like this, it was surreal.

It got crazier as I watched, still I was incapable of saying anything as Martin undid his shirt, he dropped it, then quickly dropped his pants, and his shorts. I moaned too then, when I saw just why he was so confident. His cock is massive, easily over eight inches, and much thicker than mine too, I was scared then, for Jay. Martin had a look of lust on his face then, he moved onto the bed, easily pushing Jay further up, and taking hold of her legs behind her knees. I was sitting down by then, behind and to one side of it, I heard Jay then, she moaned "oh god....oh god...oh god Robert". Martin looked round, smiled, and said "come closer Robert, come over here". I stood up, and became aware that I had actually cum in my pants, they were light coloured pants and it was obvious I had wet them. Nevertheless I followed his instructions nd went over, sitting on the bed, staring down at my naked wife, and at Martins enormous penis.

I watched in awe as he rubbed his big cock head up and down Jays very wet slit, teasing her and me too. He kept commenting too, "mmm...you two need my help don't you....Jay you'r going to enjoy this aren't you.....you're going to be such a good girl for me". He kept this up, a few minutes at least, until Jay was (for want of a better phrase) gagging for it. I watched his bulbous cock head parting my young wifes wet pussy lips, and vanish into her, followed quite quickly by the full length of his huge dick. Martin was very gentle to begin with, easing his thick veiny shaft in and out of Jay, she was trembling, sighing and gasping, but she took it, all of it. Martin was going at a nice steady rhythm then, he had taken Jays hands and told her to grip the bed head, she did and her little perky titties were rocking as he humped her. I was groaning also, and surprisingly, my little cock was hard again. Matin was around five minutes into fucking Jay when she suddenly bucked hard upwards, her face and breasts flushed as she came hard on his cock. Jay had never managed to orgasm with me inside her, but now she was shuddering and gasping as she came and came.

Rather naively, I expect Martin to finish too, but he was just getting going, he gripped my shuddering young wife tighter and began fucking her harder. he lifted her legs high, onto his shoulders and pumped her wet vagina harder than ever. Jay cried out with every thrust, the bed was squeaking crazily and the bed head was banging on the wall. at around fifteen minutes in, amazingly, Jay orgasmed for the second time, there was no faking it, she cried out, "yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes". rolling her eyes, her whole body trembling. I came in my pants again then. Martin was really grinning then, he groaned, "oh fuck yes Jay, you're fucking amazing". I watched him pull his big cock out of her, and he flipped her over easily, Jay squealing as he did so. He groaned "fuck yes" as Jay knelt with her ass in the air, letting Martin slide his hardness back into her, he gripped her hips and I watched him begin to pump her pussy even harder from behind, the sucking and squelching noises of sex filling the room, the sound of his big balls slapping onto her. he went on behind her for ages, I'm not sure how long, probably another ten minutes at least, he was reaching around her too, rubbing her clit as he fucked her, squeezing and groping her hot little tits, her nipples more erect than I've ever seen them. Then.....fuck..fuck...fuck....Jay came again. This was too much though, I think she passed out briefly, she was face down, moaning softly.

Martin still wasn't done though, he gripped her so tight, and flipped her over onto her back, Jay looked spent, sweating, disoriented. He moved up over her, his penis jutting, rigid, wet with my wifes juices. I watched, wondering, then. Oh god oh god, Martin grabbed my hand and forced it over onto his dick, he groaned, "help me Robert, help me now". Jays eyes opened, to see me, kneeling beside Martin, masturbating him. He moaned, "oh yes Robert, oh yes, that's so fucking good Robert, keep going Robert, keep going". Jay was wide eyed, I jerked his big stiff slippy cock furiously, until I felt it, swelling in my hand, throbbing and pulsating. The he came, and came, and came, I've never seen as much cum, Jay was sprayed with his semen, all over her pretty face, in her hair, all over her pert little tits. Then, it was over, I let go of his penis. Martin smiled. he caressed my wifes cum covered tits, smearing his semen all over her. He told me to go get a towel then, which I did, I cleaned Jay as best I could as Martin watched. it was the longest time then, Martin laid on the bed, beside my wife. He got up after a while, I thought he might leave us then, but he didn't, he suggested I go to the spare room, I did as I was told and left him with my wife.

I heard then a couple of times during the night, I was in the spare bed, masturbating as I listened to him fucking Jay again. I fell asleep eventually, and when I got up I peeked into my bedroom, Jay was sleeping, on her own. I went downstairs but Martin had obviously got up very early and left. I thought that ,might have been the end of it, little did I know back then that Martin had only just started with us. I'll have to tell you later how it developed, and about how Jay reacted when she eventually got up that day.

Regards for now, Robert.

Kinkman1313
Prepubescent

Re: The start of our journey

Unread post by Kinkman1313 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:28 pm

Can't wait to hear how this develops!

NOVO7779
Virgin

Unread post by NOVO7779 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:40 pm

Love it ! Great story

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:04 pm

Please tell us more

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:05 pm

Thanks for the positive replies guys.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:55 pm

great story. i can't wait to hear more. it's so hot that he made you masturbate him to completion.

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:23 pm

I love a woman with small tits. Turns me on no end. But one thing I don't understand and it's this: how did this guy seduce your wife that quickly. If I had been him, I would have been trribly scared that the husband -- i.e. you -- would enter the kitchen to cut my head off for playing like this with his wife. I mean, has your wife said to you, afterward, why or how she allowed this guy to seduce her so quickly?

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:30 pm

EDAS wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:23 pm
I love a woman with small tits. Turns me on no end. But one thing I don't understand and it's this: how did this guy seduce your wife that quickly. If I had been him, I would have been trribly scared that the husband -- i.e. you -- would enter the kitchen to cut my head off for playing like this with his wife. I mean, has your wife said to you, afterward, why or how she allowed this guy to seduce her so quickly?
Well as I said, Martin is one of those "sure" men, and I'm not. He's confident and assertive, he picks up on things very quickly and acts, I don't. If any word describes me, it's timid. Jay is shy and timid also, neither of us are sexually experienced either, we'd never been in this kind of situation before. Martin, of course, knew this about us quite quickly.
Hope this helps to clarify how it happened.

Robert.

uk cuck wannabe
Prepubescent

Unread post by uk cuck wannabe » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:43 am

Love this story. One of the best opening stories I've seen. Love the mental build up and taking control.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:00 am

EDAS wrote:
Me too and wondering about any possible blowback at work.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:16 am

EDAS wrote:
………… Turns me on no end. But one thing I don't understand and it's this: how did this guy seduce your wife that quickly. If I had been him, I would have been trribly scared that the husband -- i.e. you -- would enter the kitchen to cut my head off for playing like this with his wife. I mean, has your wife said to you, afterward, why or how she allowed this guy to seduce her so quickly?
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:00 am

Both are the million-dollar questions.

I’ll add my own. Where in God’s name do you live that zero, none, nadda hotel rooms were available and also………….why didn’t the boss ‘accomadate’ the client? Ok, that is technically two questions.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:05 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:16 am
EDAS wrote:
………… Turns me on no end. But one thing I don't understand and it's this: how did this guy seduce your wife that quickly. If I had been him, I would have been trribly scared that the husband -- i.e. you -- would enter the kitchen to cut my head off for playing like this with his wife. I mean, has your wife said to you, afterward, why or how she allowed this guy to seduce her so quickly?
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

I’ll add my own. Where in God’s name do you live that zero, none, nadda hotel rooms were available and also………….why didn’t the boss ‘accomadate’ the client? Ok, that is technically two questions.
Six months ago, our area was in lockdown, technically, Martin shouldn't have even travelled to our area. We're in England, the rules change by the day here. Jays boss didn't want to deal with the problem, he's that kind of man, he likes "delegating" or as others in the office put it, offloading his problems onto others.

Robert.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:19 am

How well do you know Jay's boss? is there any chance he had some suspicions of what could happen and set this up? He obviously knows Jay well working with her dayly and we don't know how well he knew Martin. Just wondering.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:25 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:19 am
How well do you know Jay's boss? is there any chance he had some suspicions of what could happen and set this up? He obviously knows Jay well working with her dayly and we don't know how well he knew Martin. Just wondering.
Hi, we know her boss has no idea about what happened. As I said above, he's the type of boss who just keeps his head down for the most part. He never even asked Jay how we went on with Martin, and Martin has assured us he would never speak of it with him, Martin isn't keen on him either.

Robert.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:26 am

The morning Martin left, I decided not to disturb Jay, I'd looked in and she was sleeping, I didn't have any idea what I was going to say to her anyway! Jay slept until almost noon that Saturday. When she did get up, it was quite awkward to say the least, we hardly spoke to each other that day, or the next day either. I was finding it all very difficult to cope with indeed, in fact on the Saturday night, after Jay went to bed, I slept in the spare room again. The following week was a little easier, we both had work to keep us busier, and at least we began to speak to each other a little. Although the "elephant in the room" wasn't mentioned, at all. It was Tuesday before I heard from Martin too, he actually called me, chatted amiably, as if this situation was very normal, which I assumed it might have been for him. He said he'd really enjoyed getting to know us, and was looking forward to seeing us again, soon. It was easier for me on the 'phone with him, I told him I wasn't sure, and that Jay and I hadn't talked about it. He said that was a shame, and said I ought to talk to Jay, and be honest about my feelings. I wasn't sure what he meant by that, until later, when Jay and I did talk, and I found out he'd called her too.

Jay and I eventually talked on the Friday evening, just about a full week after Martin had begun to seduce her. I apologised first, I said I was sorry, I ought to have said something, maybe stopped it. I was a little surprised at Jays (seemingly) casual reaction, but I told her Martin had called me and that he was hoping to visit us again. Jay was quiet for a little while, that made me kind of worried, I asked her if she was ok, then she confessed that Martin had called her too, expressing the same desire that we ought to meet again. Jay went a little quiet again, I was beginning to understand then, I asked her if she wanted Martin to visit? She looked up, briefly, she said she was sorry. I took that as yes indeed, she did want Martin to visit. I was kind of stunned, but also, as I was that previous Friday, excited. Jay said she was really tired then, I gave her a kiss, and she went up to bed. Again, I went into the spare room for the night, but with thoughts of the previous Friday never far from my mind, it wasn't long before I was masturbating, imagining what Martin might do on his next visit. I was beginning to think about some of the websites I'd looked at before, and realising, maybe it was true, maybe men like me are supposed to be cuckolds? Anyway, I'll leave it here for the moment, I don't have much time right now, but I'll get back as soon as I can with the next part.

Robert.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:43 am

Great story Robert01, Started reading and couldn't stop, can't wait to read more of you two's journey. :)

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:46 am

Robert01 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:05 am
R_H_NC wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:16 am
EDAS wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Six months ago, our area was in lockdown, technically, Martin shouldn't have even travelled to our area. We're in England, the rules change by the day here. Jays boss didn't want to deal with the problem, he's that kind of man, he likes "delegating" or as others in the office put it, offloading his problems onto others.

Robert.
I see. So you had not problems being exposed, or Jay being exposed to an unquarantined guest? Risky.

Boss sounds like a bit of an asshat.

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:00 pm

Following. Great writing Robert.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:14 pm

You and Jay have known each other since 17. How long before you fucked her? Did you wait until later or not long. We had only been dating about 6 months before we were fucking like rabbits even though we wait 4 years to marry.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:11 am

At least I had it kind of clear in my mind now, Jay wanted more. Even after what I'd seen happen, it was still difficult to get my head around it, after I'd known her all this time. Nevertheless, I was determined now, the first thing I did was to call Martin (without Jays knowledge) I had questions for him. To his credit, he told me he would be honest with me. I asked if he was married, he said he'd been divorced ten years, (his fault as he played around with other women). I asked if he had a girlfriend, he said he didn't, but he said he ought to clarify. There were two other women he would meet up with, for sex, both of them were married, neither of their husbands knew about him. I asked if he'd done what he did with us before. He said he had, with three other couples in the past, fucking the wife as her hubby watched, he admitted it was the biggest turn on for him. I was going to ask him what he thought of Jay, how she compared, but I backed out of that question. I told him we still hadn't properly talked, and that I didn't want him calling either me or Jay until we'd decided. He said he was ok with that. I was quite relieved to be honest, I felt I was sort of more in control of things now, although there was still the problem of me and my wife talking about what we both wanted. That happened the following Friday.

We'd still not said too much to each other, but on the Friday, Jay was a little later home than usual, so I took over and prepared us a meal, I'd got some wine for us too. Jay came home, she was pleased I'd got things ready, and we kissed, it was the first time since Martin, that we'd kissed, and it felt great. Jay went up for a shower as I finished preparing, I was surprised when she came down wearing a dress, nothing really special, but usually she would just change into jeans or her yoga pants, more casual. We had our meal, some wine, then settled down, on the sofa, I opened another bottle. I was looking at my wife differently now, I realised that, more sexually, she looked great, and maybe I had taken things for granted for too long?

I broached the subject, but it was clear Jay knew too, we had to talk. I just said his name, Martin. Jay blushed, I held her hand, I told her we had to talk. we did talk. I told Jay, I admitted to her, that I had found it all really exciting, I admitted I was confused too, I needed to know how she felt. She said she had enjoyed it, she opened up. I admitted I'd ignored our sex life, or lack of it, for too long, Jay said she'd been frustrated, she loved me, she really did love me, but she'd wondered, about.......I said it for her.....other men? Jay nodded. I asked if, if she had strayed, she blushed again, I thought oh god, no, I wasn't ready to find out she'd cheated on me. She promised me she hadn't, but there had been a man she worked with, who'd asked her out. She hadn't gone out with him, she hadn't done anything with him, she promised, he was married anyway, to a woman Jay knew, she knew this guy just wanted her for sex. In fact she told me there had been two others also, both had asked her out, both married men, she assured me she didn't like any of those guys, and wouldn't have cheated on me anyway. Still, it was getting quite exciting, coming to realise that other guys were looking at Jay that way, wanting her.

We were closer on the sofa now, I was aroused, I began to touch my wife. Jay didn't resist, she let me fondle her, caress her, we kissed. She asked what I wanted, did I want Martin to come back. For the first time, I was clear about it, I said I did want him to come back, my hand was on Jays leg then, caressing. I moved my hand up her leg. Jay parted her legs, my hand slid up, I reached her stocking tops. I was shocked, but so aroused, I had never seen Jay wear stockings before, ever, I didn't even know she had any. I lifted her dress, jay groaned, I had to tell her she looked really fucking sexy. She moaned, "I thought you'd like them". I pushed it then, I said you bought them for Martin didn't you. I had moved my hand over her mound then, Jay moaned "yes, yes". I was rubbing her, Jay was wriggling. You want Martin to fuck you again don't you, you want his fucking massive hard cock don't you? "YES I DO". I realised she was braless too. I moved my hand from her mound, she gasped. I tugged her dress down, exposing her little tits, her lovely pert little tits. Martin is going to fuck you hard isn't he, just how you want it, and he's going to fucking cum all over you isn't he? Jay was gasping, she groaned "yes, yes, yes". I fondled her tits, her nipples were real hard now, then I moved down I pushed her dress up and pulled hard at her little thong.

My wifes pussy was super wet, I buried my face in it and began lapping at her clit, I felt her body shuddering and her hand on the back of my head, she bucked, pushing her lovely pussy into my face, it tasted and smelled delicious. I licked her clit and pushed a couple of fingers into her pussy, Jay was moaning. I went on for ages, I was so excited, more than I'd even been when Martin fucked her. Jay started to orgasm, gasping loudly, "Robert, Robert, Robert, Oh yes, Oh fuck fuck yes". She arched her back and came, loudly, I came too, in my pants, again.

Jay slowly settled back down, panting, it had been tremendous. Her dress was still on, pulled open at the top, and pushed up around her waist. I looked at her, I thought she looked sexier than I'd ever seen her. She looked down at me, still kneeling between her open legs, she said "fuck me, please fuck me Robert". This was new too, but so exciting, I'd very rarely heard Jay swear like this. My cock was going hard again though, I knelt up, and started to take my pants off, Jay looked down and it was obvious I'd cum in my pants again. Jay didn't say anything about it though, I was kind of worried though, I mean the last penis inside her was twice the size of my little thing. Jay didn't seem to care though, as she looked at me she was fingering herself, My cock twitched as I watched her, she moaned again. "Fuck me Robert, please fuck me". I clambered up, she wrapped her legs around me, her hand slipped down and she gripped my little dick, helping me to put it in her.

I moaned as I felt my cock slip into that familiar tight little pussy, and began to fuck her slowly, not rushing like I usually did, I did her as slow as I could, concentrating hard, trying to think of things, to take my mind off cumming too quickly. I had investigated premature ejaculation before, I'd looked at things online, but I'd been selfish before, I knew that now. I had to try harder, for Jays sake. Normally, three or four minutes had been my best effort. This time felt different, maybe it was because I'd already cum in my pants, I don't know. Thought's of Martin came in and out of my head, helping my cock to stay hard, I concentrated, Jay wriggled under me, moaning my name, "yesssss....yessss....Robert...Robert...fuck me....fuck me...fuck me". couldn't believe this, it was the very best sex we'd ever had. I couldn't last much longer though, however I tried. Amazingly though, I felt Jays body tensing, she had her eyes closed tight, she was mumbling, moaning, "ohh..ohhh.oohh...ohhhh...ooohhhhhh" and she came, she orgasmed, on my little cock. We were locked together, kissing, kissing hard as she came and I came at the same time.

We laid there on the sofa, for the longest time, we kissed, I told Jay I loved her. I took her clothes off fully, mine too. We laid naked together on the sofa for an hour. I took her to bed then. I licked and fingered her to another orgasm. Jay knelt down, and let me fuck her from behind, she didn't cum, I did.

I called Martin the next day.

Robert.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:45 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:14 pm
You and Jay have known each other since 17. How long before you fucked her? Did you wait until later or not long. We had only been dating about 6 months before we were fucking like rabbits even though we wait 4 years to marry.
We weren't in a position to do much, both of us lived with our parents and Jays parents were quite strict with her. She had to be home at a specified time, and they made sure she and I were never really alone together for long. Still, we did manage to have a little fun from time to time. Although it wasn't until I was 22 and got my own place for the first time that Jay and I were able to properly sleep together. I know, five years seems a very long time, with just a few fumbles to keep us happy, but neither of us has any sexual experience, so we didn't know any better.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:01 am

Great account of your wife being taken, Robert. Well done to you both, you and Jay

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 am

Fantastic story! Looking forward to reading more.

Gary_evans77

Unread post by Gary_evans77 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:30 am

Wow, exciting story, thanks for sharing this, I can't wait to hear more!

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:11 am

Well, time allows today, I’m home alone and Jay is out, so I’ll carry on with our story. I called Martin, I was nervous but I had some questions I needed to ask him. First though, I told him Jay and I had decided we’d like to see him again. Martin seemed genuinely pleased about that, as you’d expect I suppose. Anyway I told him I had some things I needed to ask him first. It sounds a bit OCD I know but I’d written down the things I needed to know, just so I didn’t miss anything out.

The first thing was how old he was, he told me 63, which was a surprise, both Jay and I thought mid 50s at the most. My mind was racing ahead, as I’d envisaged maybe long term problems, him being so much older sort of made me feel easier about that. I pressed ahead, I wanted to know how many women he’d been with. He said “around” 20 before he married, and “around 15” during his marriage, then 17 “or so” in the ten years since his divorce. I was a little shocked, but not too much having seen him working on Jay, I had no reason to disbelieve him anyway. He also told me a little more about the other couples he’d been with, three of them, one during his marriage and two after, he admitted he found it the biggest turn on having a wife submit to him as the husband watched.

The next question was the one I had ducked out of before, what did he think of Jay? How did she compare? Martin was quiet for a little while, I thought he didn’t want to answer, but he did. He said I was lucky, to be married to Jay, how “fucking hot” she was, he said she was the youngest he’d been with in a very long time, but he had been really thrilled to fuck her, as well as being thrilled that I watched. I was aroused, very aroused. Martin turned the tables a little then, he asked what Jay had thought of him. My mouth was dry as I told him Jay had loved it, she’d really enjoyed the sex with him. Martin said, “yes Robert, I could tell she liked my big cock, you liked it too didn’t you?” I gulped, I told him yes, yes I did. I was stroking. Martin was very descriptive, talking about Jays lovely tight pussy, how it had felt so wet and smooth as he slid his dick in, loving the way Jay shuddered and moaned as he pounded her. He said he loved how she came on his cock, he felt her pussy gripping him tight, he wanted that hot young pussy again. He wanted to see my wifes pert little tits shake as she came on his cock. I was groaning and wanking as he spoke. He carried on until he heard me cum. He was quiet for a little while then, we both were, then he changed the subject .

He asked how we were doing, if we’d had sex since his visit, I told him we had. He said he was happy, he didn’t want me to be a “cut off” husband, he’d known a situation like that before, and he’d not been comfortable with it. We were talking more about Jay then, Martin said he wanted to be inventive, to make sure Jay was going to be very happy. I told him Jay had bought some stockings, and sexy knickers, that she’d not worn things like that before. He was happy, he said he loved that, and was imagining Jay right then, in sexy hold ups, and skimpy panties. He also said he’d be bringing Jay some things also, that we’d enjoy, if that was ok with me, I told him yes, yes it was very ok with me.

He asked me something else then, he asked if I would do something for him, on the day he would visit, whenever that was going to be. I asked what he wanted, he told me he wanted me to shave Jays pussy, totally bald, for his visit. I almost came right then, the very thought of me having to prepare Jays pussy, ready for a hung stud to arrive, was the sexiest and most erotic thing I’d ever heard. I said I would be happy to do it, I was sure Jay would be fine with it also. We talked another 30 minutes or so, about Jay, her little perky tits, her smooth little ass, he said he was going to fuck her mouth this time too, I was leaking cum and told him so. Martin said he wouldn’t mind if we both “boned” Jay together, he’d like to fuck her hard from behind as she sucked my cock. I had to cum then. He said he wasn’t going to cum, he was saving it up, to spray on her little tits.

I arranged with Martin that he would visit the following Friday evening, around the same time he did before, the time though, he said he’d be staying the weekend, if it was ok, I said it was, I was sure Jay would be fine with it too. Now, all I had to do was tell her.

Robert.