Cuck involvement with Hot-wife's sex

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What cuckold level of involvement do you have with your hot-wife's sex?

I am Not privy to any of the sex my wife has outside our marriage.
2%
I do know about when my wife has wife has outside our marriage.
10%
My wife tells me she is going to be out having sex.
10%
My wife has me dress her when she is going out to have sex.
6%
My wife lets me listen over the phone when she is having sex.
3%
My wife sends me pics or video when she is having sex.
5%
My wife tells me all the details of her having sex.
11%
My wife shows me her pussy and the results of her having sex with other men.
8%
My wife wants me to eat (clean) her pussy after her having sex with other men.
11%
My wife wants me to have sloppy seconds after her having sex with other men.
9%
My wife wants me to be with her and watching her having sex with other men.
11%
My wife wants me to be fondling her while she is having sex with other men.
6%
My wife wants me to fondle her and her lover while she is having sex with other men.
4%
My wife wants me to do oral on or let her lover do anal on me when she tells me to.
5%

Total votes: 472

Mgcouplemn
Player

Cuck involvement with Hot-wife's sex

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:46 pm

There are many levels of cuckoldizm from being submissive to the point of the Hot-wife doing what she pleases and it is none of the cucks business as to what that is, at the other end the cuck tells his wife to be a hot-wife, asks her to pick out someone and the cuck makes the arrangements so the cuck can watch his wife having sex.

I am the later, my wife knows how much I love watching her having sex with someone else, she normally doesn't have the need for sex out side of our marriage, but she enjoys pleasing me. I have told her how much it excites me to see her flirting and there is the possibility that she may have sex with the guy. I usually ask her if she wants to fuck a guy she is flirting with and she will bring up the opportunity to him. If he is interested she will tell me that he wants to have sex with her in front of him and then I take over with our rules, if he agrees to my involvement of watching and jerking off, occasionally fondling the two of them while they fuck, kissing my wife while they fuck, and sucking tits her tits and pussy when they fuck then he gets to fuck her, if not we move on. One of my favorite actions is holding the guys cock and guiding it into my wife's pussy.

I'm interested in knowing what the normal range is for cucks to be involved
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Re: Cuck involvement with Hot-wife's sex

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:25 pm

- edited for double posting -
Last edited by pixwellguy on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:25 pm

i didn't answer the survey because my involvement has been all of those except the first two negative ones. My wife has sex with me there, and with me not there. Our agreement is that she's free to have sex with any man she wants, anywhere, anytime, with our with out me, and even when I don't know about it before hand...but the one constant is that she always shares the details with me. That's what we both love and enjoy about our cuckold & hotwife relationship. That's what makes it work.

So I guess the "normal range" for us is almost "all of the above."

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:20 am

The first go around of me being cuckolded by my wife was early in our marriage. I was never present to watch, but when she got home she always had me clean her pussy while she told me who she had fucked (usually someone I knew) and how good it was. Then kids happened and she stopped. When we became empty nesters she started again and this time around it's a totally different dynamic. She wants me there to see her getting fucked and wants me involved too. She likes me next to the bed so I can put her lover's cock back in her if he slips out. She also has me suck their cocks and clean both of them when they are done. She has also had her lovers cum in my mouth and one of them has actually fucked me twice!

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:45 am

Although we are still 'wanna be' (Covid fucked that all up), I answered the survey with what she has talked about doing, what she wants to do. We don't have many 'rules' but the primary condition is that I must be aware and 'somehow' involved. Recognizing that it might not always be possible for me to be present (which she would prefer), that condition could be fulfilled by her coming home and sitting on my face to make me 'lick her clean' (she *loves* having her pussy licked when it's full of cum, and she gets off on *making* me do it even though I don't want to). In some cases, like when traveling for business, it might necessarily be limited to phone/video calls (there was one time when she was 2,000 miles away, she video called me and got herself off teasing me about a guy she saw in the hotel bar {that she didn't actually fuck}, while watching me stroke as she told me what she wanted to do with him).

She mostly wants me to be there, watching, either bound/restrained and caged, or sometimes 'assisting'- sucking/licking her tits and clit while she plays with one or more 'boytoys'. In one scenario she described, she wanted me to have my hands on her ass, helping to lift her up and down while she rode a guy 'cowgirl'.

She almost always wants to be making me 'lick her clean' after, whether it's one guy or several. As previously mentioned, she really has a 'thing' for having her cum-filled pussy licked, she says it feels *much better* when it's slippery with cum...and of course, she really gets a thrill from *forcing* me to do it even though I think it's nasty and I don't want to do it...and even though I don't like it and don't want to do it, I get strangely (perversely) aroused by her forcing me to do it anyway. Actually, I think she gets a kick from making me eat cum in general, whether it's licking it from her pussy or off her body, or dumping it in my mouth after a blowjob.

The last question is a question- she used to always say that she never had any interest in m/m activities, but that may have changed? There have been several events that make me think so- There was a time when, completely out of the blue, she made a comment about making me lick another guy's balls...we weren't even doing anything 'sexy', just sitting and watching TV. Then there was a dream she described, where she was fucking one guy while I was tied in a chair, watching, and she had another guy sucking *me*. A third incident was a time when she had me bound, watching while she fucked herself with a *very* realistic (and rather large) dildo, when she suddenly pulled it out and started fucking my mouth with it, telling me to 'suck her juices off it'. Would she go there for real? I don't know. *I* wouldn't go there, not willingly...but just like making me lick her cum-filled pussy, the idea that she might have some desire to force me to do it anyway is perversely arousing (doubly so when coupled with the apprehension of the embarrassment I would feel if I were to get/be hard while she was doing it).

***(Consensual non-consent- lest anyone go off on a tangent about somebody being forced to do something they don't want to do, I lean toward RACK rather than SSC. I have a short list of 'hard limits', anything else is 'on the table' if it is not expressly forbidden. I am massively 'turned-on' by the thought and reality of being [truly] forced to participate in activities in which I would not otherwise willingly participate, with no 'escape hatch'. I recognize and accept the risk that I might find myself in a situation I might want to escape from, but have no means of doing so. That's what gets my motor running. I wouldn't reccomend it for everyone, but it's what works for me. I hate licking her pussy when it's full of cum, but I am super turned-on that *she* likes it, and likes to tie me down and *force* me do it anyway...and that she has the power to do or make me do almost anything else she wants as well.)
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:51 am

It is very hot to think about my wife being turned on by "forcing" me to eat a cream pie or suck cock

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:59 am

I had to check almost all of the boxes lol. My wife keeps me pretty well involved at all times. She shares every detail and decision with me and is constantly wanting my advice. She will have sex with the bull one on one but occasionally I'm involved as well. When I'm there, I'm expected to provide oral to both of them and she likes kissing me and rubbing my small dick while she is getting fucked. And of course, I'm expected to always clean up cum.
Caged cuck in Ohio

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:28 am

So far we haven't been together when she's had hotwife sex. So sadly I haven't heard nor seen any activity, but she has given me brief descriptions of what she's done with Fidel.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:02 am

My wife and her lover discovered that they rather enjoy having me near them, usually within arm’s reach and standing next to the bed (or wherever), jerking off as he fucks her. She’s generally turned on with the idea of watching me masturbate while he does her. He seems to like fucking my wife in front of me, and she and he make sure that I see/hear EVERYTHING while that happens. The expectation these days is that I clean her while they canoodle after sex which I am happy to do. There have been a handful of times when she wanted a second load from me, and so not to cum while watching and waiting for him to cum. Of course, I’ve rather enjoyed that, too. There have been a couple of times when she has cucked her boyfriend, fucking me while asking him to jerk off next to us. (Those occasions were very awkward. We all felt out of place. But it was fun to give it a try.)

The fact is that we’re a “mild” cuckold throuple. No humiliation, just mutual enjoyment. At this writing, I haven’t been inside her for months because I’ve been the in-room entertainment for them while they fuck and cum together. My cum almost always ends up in my waiting left hand as I stand next to them…..and then she almost always wants me to clean her up before everyone pops up, gets dressed, and goes out to dinner or whatnot.