Asian wives that cuck their husbands

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
naughtyPinoy1

Re: Asian wives that cuck their husbands

Unread post by naughtyPinoy1 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:49 am

Last edited by naughtyPinoy1 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:58 am

I know a number of Asian women from several countries that are very strong, independent women. Their husbands often are tagalongs because they don;t speak english very well. The women have no problem being friendly in front of the husbands. Several of the women have been very flirty with me and offer to buy my lunch or take me out to a museum in the afternoon. I haven't had any luck yet cucking any of the men, because I don't have a private place to take the wife.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:28 pm

My wife, a Filipina, is flirty in her very public-facing job. The men often see me to her side or behind her and aren’t quite sure what to think.

She “won the gene lottery” and she’s quite attractive in so many ways as an Asian woman (petite, proportional, naturally fit, long sheer straight black hair, cute face, etc.) in America.

Very few of the men she flirts with flirt back.

She wanted a long-term boyfriend in 2007 (She was 35), so one thing led to another and she cucked me with her boss. She quickly discovered she liked me there to watch them fuck. Her boss also discovered he liked fucking her in front of me while I’d masturbate for them. (He moved on to a different company around 2017.) He still fucks her (and she loves it) about twice a month. I’m always welcome since they both enjoy cucking me. I’m lucky if all schedules align about once every two months. (It never gets old. Love to see her cum on his cock….and she loves it, too.)

Then, in December 2022, she comes home and tells me there’s a new guy at work who’s really got her thinking about starting a new relationship. She can’t explain it, but this new guy really gets her wet when she thinks of him “fondly.” Of course, I tell her to go for it…and she does exactly that. He fucked her brains out in a nearby Hampton Inn in January 2023. That’s when she told him she has me cucked, and that I enjoy knowing she’s having a little fun on the side. He thought they’d be cheating, and it set him back to know I’m okay with everything. He got a bit defensive. He was afraid of my motives and worried about his size. (My wife has since shown me the video she made. He has nothing to worry about. He’s very normal…..not small, but not huge. Much like her first boyfriend.) So my wife has asked me to take a back seat while she tries to calm his fear of inadequacy.

It’s been a fun ride, all these years. I feel lucky.

aglee
Virgin

Unread post by aglee » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:15 am

I am Asian American.
I have NEVER thought sexual monogamy was natural.

Annie

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:12 am

naughtyPinoy1 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:49 am
PhilSwe Couple wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:26 am
CuckIan wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:29 am
Well I will say this, my Filipina wife and the other 2 Asians that I dated in my life are by far the hotest sexiest women in the world. Each one of them are willing to do Anything to please the man they are with and they all are extremely horny I picture most being open to cuckolding and loving it. Just as my wife has with me.
Just saying...
Same with me. I got a Filipina hotwife, who loves sex very much both with me and others. Filipinas are also very much into bareback and creampies.
I definitely agree with this. my girlfriend is Filipina and once she came clean about her cheating, I asked for details and she confessed that her secret lover was cumming inside of her on a weekly basis even though she would deny me that luxury.

They never used condoms and she even got pregnant from him, which was a huge taboo and not because she was cheating but for other reasons, unfortunately the pregnancy failed after two months.

She told me that she didn't want kids but that she loved being pregnant from him, the taboo was pure ecstasy for her
Thats a really a special and hot story. I love to hear more of it (I think all in the forum do). Why was a huge taboo that she got pregnant from the lover? What is more taboo than getting pregnant from cheating?

How did you feel about your girlfriend getting pregnant?

You said your girl did not want to get pregnant. Why was it an ectasy to get pregnant from her lover?

All this sounds strange, but I think that my girlfriend also feel in a similar way (and seems many in the thread also had naughy pinay girlfriends)....

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:59 am

Cuckoldeli wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:36 am
I was cucked by an Asian before. Horny as hell and a squirter. She was Tibetan. The lifestyle was hard to understand. She was more worried about me wanting to do the same. Once she understood that it wasn’t the case, she was very intrigued by it. Even though I knew she loved me and wanted a family with me, she had a thing for Dominican men. I would catch her looking sometimes. Lol. Me having my little kink was a win/win for us.
Fraternal polyandry is practiced among Tibetans in which two or more brothers are married to the same wife, with the wife having equal "sexual access" to them. So your Tibetan wasn't that far removed culturally to having more than one man; although it's not with your brothers.