Asian wives that cuck their husbands

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ricinatl
Virgin

Asian wives that cuck their husbands

Unread post by ricinatl » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:08 pm

I've noticed that it's very difficult to find any post from Asian women discussing their cuckold life. They must be out there somewhere. I would sure like to hear from them talking about how they got started, what they like about it, some of their ways of cuckolding, maybe even a most memorable time.

Taiwan_Bull
Prepubescent

Re: Asian wives that cuck their husbands

Unread post by Taiwan_Bull » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:19 am

They are out there, but in my experience, mostly in Asia. I'm a bull (from Australia) based in Taiwan and the scene here is underground but active. Wives here will share and recommend reliable bulls and there are hotwives here who are active online chatting with other wives.

I currently service three wives and two of them know each other. They are out there for sure.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:41 am

Welcome to the forum Taiwan_Bull.

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:51 am

My wife is a Filipina. She has 2 boyfriends. I tried to get her to share on here and every now and then she will read a post I recommend, but she prefers flirting with guys she may have sex with to talking to cuckolds and she has better sites for that. In short she enjoys doing it rather than talking about it.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:56 am

IDK....in my limited experience, Asian women are more one-man women than anything else.....I had this one Filipina Sugarbabe (years and years ago, and she lived here in the US), and I had fallen in love with her, and I offered her a situation where I would take care of her (and her daughter) for the rest of her life, and she could still have as many other lovers as she wanted.

She never said "yes" or "no", she just didn't respond to that offer, and when I saw her several times after making the offer, she never brought it up. Either because she didn't want a future with me, or she could not wrap around her head around the idea. IDK.......

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:50 pm

ricinatl wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:08 pm
I've noticed that it's very difficult to find any post from Asian women discussing their cuckold life. They must be out there somewhere. I would sure like to hear from them talking about how they got started, what they like about it, some of their ways of cuckolding, maybe even a most memorable time.
Some Asian wives and husbands post at this website in the cuckold and hotwife boards. One posted a notice today at this Cuckold board under the title of "My young Korean wife" by shes_Korean.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

ricinatl
Virgin

Unread post by ricinatl » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:59 pm

Come think of it. I have read tons of post and I can't recall coming across any post made by Asian, Black or Hispanic women. I've seen post by husbands of Asian and Hispanic.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:40 pm

ricinatl wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:59 pm
Come think of it. I have read tons of post and I can't recall coming across any post made by Asian, Black or Hispanic women. I've seen post by husbands of Asian and Hispanic.
You must have just missed them then πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I approve a lot of moderated posts and can tell you that we do have a wide variety of woman here.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:16 am

My wife, Maricel, is a Filipina. Her boyfriend, Adam, has lived with us for over 5 years. A link to the thread detailing our situation is below in my signature.

DM

player69
Virgin

Unread post by player69 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:43 am

Asian guy here formerly married to an Asian woman. She divorced me. Single now. She did cuck me a couple times and it was great. We divorced for other reasons partly but I still jerk off to her.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:11 am

DavaoMike wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:16 am
My wife, Maricel, is a Filipina. Her boyfriend, Adam, has lived with us for over 5 years. A link to the thread detailing our situation is below in my signature.

DM
SIGH. I fell in love with my Filipina Sugarbabe. But she did not want to take things further......

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:29 am

Well I will say this, my Filipina wife and the other 2 Asians that I dated in my life are by far the hotest sexiest women in the world. Each one of them are willing to do Anything to please the man they are with and they all are extremely horny I picture most being open to cuckolding and loving it. Just as my wife has with me.
Just saying...

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:59 am

CuckIan wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:29 am
Well I will say this, my Filipina wife and the other 2 Asians that I dated in my life are by far the hotest sexiest women in the world. Each one of them are willing to do Anything to please the man they are with and they all are extremely horny I picture most being open to cuckolding and loving it. Just as my wife has with me.
Just saying...
Good for me to keep in mind, in case things with my fiance do not work out.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:02 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:59 am
Just saying...

Especially when you take into account that as I get older, it's harder (no pun intended) to meet the sexual needs of a younger woman.
One thing about my Filipina Sugarbabe was that she was, like you mention above, extremely horny. If we were in a permanent situation,
I don''t think there is any way I could have kept up with her needs.

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:03 am

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:02 am
Just saying...

Especially when you take into account that as I get older, it's harder (no pun intended) to meet the sexual needs of a younger woman.
One thing about my Filipina Sugarbabe was that she was, like you mention above, extremely horny. If we were in a permanent situation,
You are correct. No way I could keep up with my wife if she didn't cuckold me. She deserves more and all I want is for her to be pleased

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:09 am

Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:03 am
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:02 am
Just saying...

Great minds must think alike.......

You are correct. No way I could keep up with my wife if she didn't cuckold me. She deserves more and all I want is for her to be pleased

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:35 pm

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:11 am

DM
SIGH. I fell in love with my Filipina Sugarbabe. But she did not want to take things further......
I have a Filipina wife 17 years younger than me that cucked me behind my back but never responded to my offer to be her willing cuck. It's been 3 years since her lover got exposed by his wife. Lately we seem to be getting closer to her taking a lover closer to her age. Cheating in the Philippines is very common but a mutual cuck relationship is hard because filipinas see beta males as weak and useless. A filipina would rather have 2 alpha males than one of each.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:36 am

Cory87 wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:35 pm
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:11 am

DM
I have a Filipina wife 17 years younger than me that cucked me behind my back but never responded to my offer to be her willing cuck. It's been 3 years since her lover got exposed by his wife. Lately we seem to be getting closer to her taking a lover closer to her age. Cheating in the Philippines is very common but a mutual cuck relationship is hard because filipinas see beta males as weak and useless. A filipina would rather have 2 alpha males than one of each.
INTERESTING.......and a good perspective for me to have. Based on my income and education, I'm not sure a Filipina would see me as a Beta Male (is that how they look at things? No clue....) but based on my desire to be a cuck, I can certainly see how a Filipina would see me as a Beta Male. Is that why she did not want to take things any further? No clue. Part of it might have been her inability to relocate. (She, and her entire family in the US, live in San Fran; and, at the time, I was living in the Midwest).

I'm happy with my fiancee right now, but I've never fallen out of love with my Filipina Sugarbabe.

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:45 am

I think most woman would prefer on the surface to have 2 alpha males. However I don't think they understand the advantages of having both. It took a ton of talking before even met then after we were married for my wife to understand. Even then I think she started just because she knew I couldn't provide a child to her. But now she loves the life and has me treating her like the princess she is and her boyfriends giving her the best sex possible.

What I'm saying is you will need to really talk about it, maybe for awhile to get them to understand the advantages. Also key on your failures in bed and let her know she could have better. Worked in my case.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:59 am

My wife is Asian, and we live in the NYC metro area. She was appalled when I told her my fantasy, but I kept talking about it and after over a decade, she finally tried it. She is very private and doesn't want people to know - while she enjoyed the experiences we had together, she's trying to decide if she wants to do it again after the pandemic. My take on it was she learned a lot about herself and became multiorgasmic. I know she enjoyed it, but looking for men, keeping our privacy, and dealing with the fact that the single men we met were just "in between girlfriends" and the married men presented their own complications LOL she's not certain she wants to start again just yet.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:00 am

Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:45 am
I think most woman would prefer on the surface to have 2 alpha males. However I don't think they understand the advantages of having both. It took a ton of talking before even met then after we were married for my wife to understand. Even then I think she started just because she knew I couldn't provide a child to her. But now she loves the life and has me treating her like the princess she is and her boyfriends giving her the best sex possible.

What I'm saying is you will need to really talk about it, maybe for awhile to get them to understand the advantages. Also key on your failures in bed and let her know she could have better. Worked in my case.
Ian, TY so much for the feedback. I have not seen her in years, but we do stay in touch. I have no idea what she is doing for male companionship; I've told her I will fly her to where I an at any time; and she has said that she loves me....but I rarely hear from her. Yes, I know she's busy with work, school, and being a mom to her daugther, but how long does it take to send a text message? SIGH. I don't want to "buy" her, or let her know my exact amount of wealth, and I'm not even sure that would make a difference.

She has said she will not relocate until after her daughter graduates high school; which will not be for another five years. I could get transferred with my job to where she lives, but she lives in Oakland, and I don't want to live in the San Francisco area, b/c even with my salary, due to the cost of living, I would basically not be able to save a single dime. (And I'm sure my fiancee would wonder "why is transferring there, when he said he couldn't do it previously?"

Coincidentelly, my fiancee and my Filipina Sugarbabe both live in SF, but my fiancee is moving to Las Vegas shortly.)

If things don't work out with my fiancee, I doubt my Filipina Sugarbabe would want to marry me.

In part, because of how they take care of their men, I'd certainly be open to another Filipina.

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:47 am

Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:00 am

Ian, TY so much for the feedback. I have not seen her in years, but we do stay in touch. I have no idea what she is doing for male companionship; I've told her I will fly her to where I an at any time; and she has said that she loves me....but I rarely hear from her. Yes, I know she's busy with work, school, and being a mom to her daugther, but how long does it take to send a text message? SIGH. I don't want to "buy" her, or let her know my exact amount of wealth, and I'm not even sure that would make a difference.

She has said she will not relocate until after her daughter graduates high school; which will not be for another five years. I could get transferred with my job to where she lives, but she lives in Oakland, and I don't want to live in the San Francisco area, b/c even with my salary, due to the cost of living, I would basically not be able to save a single dime. (And I'm sure my fiancee would wonder "why is transferring there, when he said he couldn't do it previously?"

Coincidentelly, my fiancee and my Filipina Sugarbabe both live in SF, but my fiancee is moving to Las Vegas shortly.)

If things don't work out with my fiancee, I doubt my Filipina Sugarbabe would want to marry me.

In part, because of how they take care of their men, I'd certainly be open to another Filipina.
My friend, I suggest you concentrate on one lady. If you are still stuck on your Filipina ex and see a possibility then I think you need to break things off with your fiancee. It doesn't sound like she is okay with an open relationship, so you are cheating emotionally. Only once you solidify who is going to be your lady and you have a solid relationship can you move forward with the idea of cuckolding. Otherwise it will fall apart. Just saying....

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:47 am

Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:47 am

My friend, I suggest you concentrate on one lady. If you are still stuck on your Filipina ex and see a possibility then I think you need to break things off with your fiancee. It doesn't sound like she is okay with an open relationship, so you are cheating emotionally. Only once you solidify who is going to be your lady and you have a solid relationship can you move forward with the idea of cuckolding. Otherwise it will fall apart. Just saying....
Ian, TY SO MUCH for your feeback. Yes, I realize I am cheating emotionally. I still am in love with my Filipina Sugarbabe. If my fiancee and I can resolve our issues, I want to stay in a committed relationship with her. While I still love my Filipina, I'm doubting that there is a possibility there....SIGH.

Brilliant advice to just concentrate on one lady. Sometimes an abundance of choices is not necessarily the best thing.

safado
Trainable

Unread post by safado » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:15 am

It's difficult now due to extremely strict COVID restrictions, but why not take a trip to the Philippines when it's over?

You will find what you want.

Cuckoldeli
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckoldeli » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:36 am

I was cucked by an Asian before. Horny as hell and a squirter. She was Tibetan. The lifestyle was hard to understand. She was more worried about me wanting to do the same. Once she understood that it wasn’t the case, she was very intrigued by it. Even though I knew she loved me and wanted a family with me, she had a thing for Dominican men. I would catch her looking sometimes. Lol. Me having my little kink was a win/win for us.