Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
canadianwittol
Player

Re: Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:30 pm

This came out of nowhere, but I think there will be a big update for you all after the weekend.

We actually know another couple into cuckolding here whom I've posted about elsewhere; we don't see them as much these days because they now have a 2-year old and so they have slowed down considerably.

The woman in that couple, Amanda, is a stunning now early 40's woman. I don't even know how all of this happened today but she got ahold of tickets for Taylor Swift this weekend down in Seattle (about a 3 hour drive from here) and called up Alice and asked if she wanted to go to Seattle with her for the weekend. She hasn't had a weekend away from her daughter since she was born and said she'd love to have a weekend of Taylor Swift and big black cocks!

They're leaving in the morning.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:43 am

Sounds exciting!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:46 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:30 pm
she'd love to have a weekend of Taylor Swift and big black cocks!
Is this all at the same concert? Maybe that explains Taylor Swift's popularity....... :D

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:29 pm

After what feels to me like a number of very boring updates over the past while, I finally have a barnburner for everyone. It could be in part precisely because I wasn't there and that my imagination is doing most of the work on this that it's captivated me so much, but the events of this weekend as described to me are the biggest turn on that I've ever had, period.

Alice and her friend Amanda, who also fully lives the cuckold lifestyle, went down to Seattle on Saturday morning to do a night of clubbing and a night of Taylor Swift.

Unlike Alice, Amanda is BBC only. We met them through Club Eden, a by-invitation sex club here in Vancouver - it's not a secret, they have a website you can find yourself. Within Club Eden there's a few cuckoldresses and Amanda is one of the ones we've got to know best. They've slowed down a lot since having a daughter, but they live a much more extreme version of the lifestyle. While I do wear women's underwear every day, Amanda's husband wears women's underwear everyday and is caged all the time. That he is a somewhat high profile person is a little bit outrageous - I've seen him on the news and had to chuckle to myself that *I* know he's got women's underwear and a cock cage on. Amanda's husband is now pussy free and his wife only sleeps with black men. Had I not met this couple myself I would honestly have thought that this was the stuff only of fantasy - but I can tell you with no word of a lie, I know that it exists, because I know these two.

Amanda knew some black guys down in the Seattle area and asked Alice if she wanted to meet up with a couple of them. At one point it looked like maybe three would come out, but in the end only two did. One who Amanda had seen before, Louis, and a friend of his she hadn't met before, Shawn.

When Alice got home and detailed the whole weekend's events for me while slowly stroking me, she admitted she was nervous meeting these guys. Alice slept with a black man only once before, last year, while we were in England. So she did have one prior experience but she's never made a specific point of seeking out black men. I will attempt to describe the events to you the way she described them to me.

Both gentlemen were very nice and both charming conversationalists. Louis was more comfortable as he'd met Amanda before, and Shawn was more shy but in a way that Alice found cute. She did say while she stroked me that you know how they say women decide in the first few seconds whether or not they're going to have sex with a guy? She said immediately she knew she would fuck him. While Louis was the bigger, better-built of the two, she said her date Shawn was also a tall, attractive if somewhat lanky guy. She said she immediately loved the smell of him. Said it was as if you could taste the pheromones coming off the both of them.

Predictably, they ended up back at the hotel room - Alice and Amanda were splitting a room with two Queen beds so what she described was truly a debauched scene: Amanda being fucked in one bed and Alice being fucked in the other by the two respective men. Shawn was a respectably lover - and an attentive one - he ate Alice to an orgasm even before her began to fuck her. She was very into it by the time he "...put that big black cock in me" my wife told me with pleasure.

She said she felt sorry for whoever was in the next room. As loud as she was moaning, she said that Amanda is "definitely a screamer" but that the vigorous fucking they both got must have been heard by the rooms on either side.

Alice and Shawn finished first and both watched the scene continue on the next bed for another 10 minutes. When Louis came he was fucking Amanda from behind, as rough as anything Alice has ever seen. Hair pulling, choking and smacking her ass. Alice says it didn't look like play choking either, she would begin to make sort of gurgling sounds and then he'd let up a little but she was enjoying every minute of it riding and grinding herself back into him. He finally announced he had cum with a huge "OH, SHIT!" and as he was cumming smacked her hard on the ass multiple times, to the point that Alice realized there were visible red hand prints on her ass.

That is not the best part though. After they'd all finished the men put on the two complimentary hotel robes and Alice put on a little negligee she had brought. Amanda put her panties back on but otherwise walked around the room topless. She has small, perky breasts but she is brimming with confidence. All four of them had a cigarette on the balcony and had a few drinks and chatted for a while, but the night was not over.

Amanda asked Louis if he was up for another round, and he said he was. At this point Amanda suggested they swap! Alice said after what she had just seen she was terrified but also so completely turned on she felt her heart skip a beat at just the suggestions. When Amanda asked her "Do you want to?" Alice said all she could say was "Yes. Yes!"

And so the two men switched places. Louis perhaps sensed Alice's nervousness and was very gentle with her from the outset. He asked her whether she'd been with a black man before tonight, and she told him about the experience in London. He asked her if she liked big black cock and, while she has never had a particular fascination with it, of course she answered "Yes." Then he asked her if she liked to suck big black cock and again she answered yes. Then he just said: "Show me."

And so she began to give him a blowjob. And...it was an enormous cock, without any doubt, the largest one she has ever had, period. While she would admit that the first black guy in London was a little bigger than average, she said Shawn was no bigger than the average white cock. But this was certainly 10 inches. And thick. Describing it to me she said with as serious an expression as I've ever seen on her face "It was the biggest cock I've seen in my whole life."

As she was sucking it he told her "it's just like chocolate." and she gave him the best of what she can do - and I would mention here that Alice can give an incredible blowjob. She has literally taken classes on the subject. But he didn't want to cum in her mouth, he wanted to use her pussy.

It would be difficult to describe the next THIRTY TO FORTY MINUTES by Alice's estimation, because I wasn't there to see it. But I suppose having already cum earlier in the night he was ready for a marathon session. She started on top. She said just lowering herself down on a cock that big she felt a wave of ecstasy. She described it as a feeling similar to realizing you are out of breath, like you feel suffocated, but that it was wonderful, and not painful, but stretching to a limit she hadn't felt before. She said she wouldn't know what she hasn't known before, but that she would finally say she knows what it feels like to be "filled with cock".

He changed positions with her about every 5 minutes, going from slow to fast and fast to slow. He would also ask periodically if she wanted it any rougher. Alice isn't really a huge "rough sex" kind of person but she said after the scene she'd just watched unfold earlier she wanted to feel what she felt and kept saying yes.

In different positions, Louis spanked her, choked her, grabbed her hair and at one point asked if she wanted a bitch slap. She answered yes and got slapped clear across the face - enough that it hurt, but also light enough that she knew instantly that this was not the full force of a man who intended to hurt her. She said "it was like a play slap with consequences". Did you like that? I asked her. She had been jerking by cock and was looking down at my cock when I asked her this - she stopped and looked me dead in the eye: "I loved it. Honey....I loved it."

Later, on top of her, he was asking her whether she likes big black cock - and he demanded he answer her. She moaned to him "Yes, I love big black cock" - and again he "bitch slapped" her across the face. He told her to tell him again, louder. "You might think this is fucked up..." she told me "...but I didn't want to say it too much louder the next time, because I was hoping he would slap me again." So she told him again that she loves big black cock - louder, but not too much louder. He slapped her again.

In the minutes that followed she was loudly declaring her love for big black cock while getting pounded by it. She had already stopped yelling when A KNOCK WAS AT THE DOOR. Alice felt immediately mortified, assuming it was there because of her. Louis calmly told her not to worry and put his robe on. He went to the door and calmly spoke to a guy from the front desk who was telling them, predictably, to quiet down.

And now - says Alice came the best part. As soon as he was back from the door, the scene was back on. He picked up Alice's panties off the floor and said that he needed to shut her up. He shoved the panties in her mouth and told her to shut the fuck up. And then the finale: he had her on all fours on top of the edge of the bed, facing Amanda and Shawn on the other bed (who as before, had finished first, and were now watching Alice and Louis). Standing on the floor behind her, he resumed fucking my wife from behind while smacking her ass. She says lots of guys smack her ass during sex but that she knew from watching him fuck Amanda that he must be leaving hand prints because he smacked her hard. If he was holding back on the "bitch slaps" he was not holding back much on her ass.

Soon after it was done and Alice said she felt reborn - like this was some sort of sadistic, sexual baptism. She said she had never been fucked, abused, and degraded like this (but most importantly, fucked) in her whole life. And that she loved every second of it.

As a group they figured they shouldn't go back on the balcony after the noise complaint but Alice (who doesn't smoke) said she was going out for another cigarette after that experience. She told me she stood out there, bare feet on the cold concrete of the deck and feeling a light breeze blowing around her (she had borrowed Louis' robe) realizing that she'd just had the most expert fucking that she's ever had in her life. When she returned she said both men were perfect gentlemen: they even talked about the experience openly between the four of them and got a little philosophical about it: Louis reassuring Alice that she has nothing to feel ashamed about, and reminding her that the biggest sex organ there is is the brain. She felt this was some sort of kismet because that's something that I always say to her.

Both men stayed the night with the women and in the morning they had sex again, although this time was with Shawn who did not perform anywhere near Louis' level.

Alice was too mortified from the noise complaint before, and waited outside while Amanda checked them out of the room. Still, on the drive back she admitted to Amanda that it was the best sex of her life and thanked her for sharing the experience. Amanda insisted that this is why she's BBC only.

Alice doesn't share that opinion, she has very genuine feelings about Dave and I don't see that changing anytime soon, but she said that she now "gets the BBC thing" and is *definitely* interested in exploring it further. We don't have a huge black population in Vancouver, Canada, although certainly there are some.

I myself am still digesting the weekend's events, and like Alice, in 14 years of cuckolding we've never been fixated on BBC, but I have to admit that the knowledge that my wife spent the weekend being expertly fucked by two black men to the point that the hotel staff had to come to the door has got me very turned on.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:15 am

Well that made me cum. Now I need a cigarette to calm down.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:43 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:29 pm
After what feels to me like a number of very boring updates over the past while, I finally have a barnburner for everyone. It could be in part precisely because I wasn't there and that my imagination is doing most of the work on this that it's captivated me so much, but the events of this weekend as described to me are the biggest turn on that I've ever had, period.

Alice and her friend Amanda, who also fully lives the cuckold lifestyle, went down to Seattle on Saturday morning to do a night of clubbing and a night of Taylor Swift.

Unlike Alice, Amanda is BBC only. We met them through Club Eden, a by-invitation sex club here in Vancouver - it's not a secret, they have a website you can find yourself. Within Club Eden there's a few cuckoldresses and Amanda is one of the ones we've got to know best. They've slowed down a lot since having a daughter, but they live a much more extreme version of the lifestyle. While I do wear women's underwear every day, Amanda's husband wears women's underwear everyday and is caged all the time. That he is a somewhat high profile person is a little bit outrageous - I've seen him on the news and had to chuckle to myself that *I* know he's got women's underwear and a cock cage on. Amanda's husband is now pussy free and his wife only sleeps with black men. Had I not met this couple myself I would honestly have thought that this was the stuff only of fantasy - but I can tell you with no word of a lie, I know that it exists, because I know these two.

Amanda knew some black guys down in the Seattle area and asked Alice if she wanted to meet up with a couple of them. At one point it looked like maybe three would come out, but in the end only two did. One who Amanda had seen before, Louis, and a friend of his she hadn't met before, Shawn.

When Alice got home and detailed the whole weekend's events for me while slowly stroking me, she admitted she was nervous meeting these guys. Alice slept with a black man only once before, last year, while we were in England. So she did have one prior experience but she's never made a specific point of seeking out black men. I will attempt to describe the events to you the way she described them to me.

Both gentlemen were very nice and both charming conversationalists. Louis was more comfortable as he'd met Amanda before, and Shawn was more shy but in a way that Alice found cute. She did say while she stroked me that you know how they say women decide in the first few seconds whether or not they're going to have sex with a guy? She said immediately she knew she would fuck him. While Louis was the bigger, better-built of the two, she said her date Shawn was also a tall, attractive if somewhat lanky guy. She said she immediately loved the smell of him. Said it was as if you could taste the pheromones coming off the both of them.

Predictably, they ended up back at the hotel room - Alice and Amanda were splitting a room with two Queen beds so what she described was truly a debauched scene: Amanda being fucked in one bed and Alice being fucked in the other by the two respective men. Shawn was a respectably lover - and an attentive one - he ate Alice to an orgasm even before her began to fuck her. She was very into it by the time he "...put that big black cock in me" my wife told me with pleasure.

She said she felt sorry for whoever was in the next room. As loud as she was moaning, she said that Amanda is "definitely a screamer" but that the vigorous fucking they both got must have been heard by the rooms on either side.

Alice and Shawn finished first and both watched the scene continue on the next bed for another 10 minutes. When Louis came he was fucking Amanda from behind, as rough as anything Alice has ever seen. Hair pulling, choking and smacking her ass. Alice says it didn't look like play choking either, she would begin to make sort of gurgling sounds and then he'd let up a little but she was enjoying every minute of it riding and grinding herself back into him. He finally announced he had cum with a huge "OH, SHIT!" and as he was cumming smacked her hard on the ass multiple times, to the point that Alice realized there were visible red hand prints on her ass.

That is not the best part though. After they'd all finished the men put on the two complimentary hotel robes and Alice put on a little negligee she had brought. Amanda put her panties back on but otherwise walked around the room topless. She has small, perky breasts but she is brimming with confidence. All four of them had a cigarette on the balcony and had a few drinks and chatted for a while, but the night was not over.

Amanda asked Louis if he was up for another round, and he said he was. At this point Amanda suggested they swap! Alice said after what she had just seen she was terrified but also so completely turned on she felt her heart skip a beat at just the suggestions. When Amanda asked her "Do you want to?" Alice said all she could say was "Yes. Yes!"

And so the two men switched places. Louis perhaps sensed Alice's nervousness and was very gentle with her from the outset. He asked her whether she'd been with a black man before tonight, and she told him about the experience in London. He asked her if she liked big black cock and, while she has never had a particular fascination with it, of course she answered "Yes." Then he asked her if she liked to suck big black cock and again she answered yes. Then he just said: "Show me."

And so she began to give him a blowjob. And...it was an enormous cock, without any doubt, the largest one she has ever had, period. While she would admit that the first black guy in London was a little bigger than average, she said Shawn was no bigger than the average white cock. But this was certainly 10 inches. And thick. Describing it to me she said with as serious an expression as I've ever seen on her face "It was the biggest cock I've seen in my whole life."

As she was sucking it he told her "it's just like chocolate." and she gave him the best of what she can do - and I would mention here that Alice can give an incredible blowjob. She has literally taken classes on the subject. But he didn't want to cum in her mouth, he wanted to use her pussy.

It would be difficult to describe the next THIRTY TO FORTY MINUTES by Alice's estimation, because I wasn't there to see it. But I suppose having already cum earlier in the night he was ready for a marathon session. She started on top. She said just lowering herself down on a cock that big she felt a wave of ecstasy. She described it as a feeling similar to realizing you are out of breath, like you feel suffocated, but that it was wonderful, and not painful, but stretching to a limit she hadn't felt before. She said she wouldn't know what she hasn't known before, but that she would finally say she knows what it feels like to be "filled with cock".

He changed positions with her about every 5 minutes, going from slow to fast and fast to slow. He would also ask periodically if she wanted it any rougher. Alice isn't really a huge "rough sex" kind of person but she said after the scene she'd just watched unfold earlier she wanted to feel what she felt and kept saying yes.

In different positions, Louis spanked her, choked her, grabbed her hair and at one point asked if she wanted a bitch slap. She answered yes and got slapped clear across the face - enough that it hurt, but also light enough that she knew instantly that this was not the full force of a man who intended to hurt her. She said "it was like a play slap with consequences". Did you like that? I asked her. She had been jerking by cock and was looking down at my cock when I asked her this - she stopped and looked me dead in the eye: "I loved it. Honey....I loved it."

Later, on top of her, he was asking her whether she likes big black cock - and he demanded he answer her. She moaned to him "Yes, I love big black cock" - and again he "bitch slapped" her across the face. He told her to tell him again, louder. "You might think this is fucked up..." she told me "...but I didn't want to say it too much louder the next time, because I was hoping he would slap me again." So she told him again that she loves big black cock - louder, but not too much louder. He slapped her again.

In the minutes that followed she was loudly declaring her love for big black cock while getting pounded by it. She had already stopped yelling when A KNOCK WAS AT THE DOOR. Alice felt immediately mortified, assuming it was there because of her. Louis calmly told her not to worry and put his robe on. He went to the door and calmly spoke to a guy from the front desk who was telling them, predictably, to quiet down.

And now - says Alice came the best part. As soon as he was back from the door, the scene was back on. He picked up Alice's panties off the floor and said that he needed to shut her up. He shoved the panties in her mouth and told her to shut the fuck up. And then the finale: he had her on all fours on top of the edge of the bed, facing Amanda and Shawn on the other bed (who as before, had finished first, and were now watching Alice and Louis). Standing on the floor behind her, he resumed fucking my wife from behind while smacking her ass. She says lots of guys smack her ass during sex but that she knew from watching him fuck Amanda that he must be leaving hand prints because he smacked her hard. If he was holding back on the "bitch slaps" he was not holding back much on her ass.

Soon after it was done and Alice said she felt reborn - like this was some sort of sadistic, sexual baptism. She said she had never been fucked, abused, and degraded like this (but most importantly, fucked) in her whole life. And that she loved every second of it.

As a group they figured they shouldn't go back on the balcony after the noise complaint but Alice (who doesn't smoke) said she was going out for another cigarette after that experience. She told me she stood out there, bare feet on the cold concrete of the deck and feeling a light breeze blowing around her (she had borrowed Louis' robe) realizing that she'd just had the most expert fucking that she's ever had in her life. When she returned she said both men were perfect gentlemen: they even talked about the experience openly between the four of them and got a little philosophical about it: Louis reassuring Alice that she has nothing to feel ashamed about, and reminding her that the biggest sex organ there is is the brain. She felt this was some sort of kismet because that's something that I always say to her.

Both men stayed the night with the women and in the morning they had sex again, although this time was with Shawn who did not perform anywhere near Louis' level.

Alice was too mortified from the noise complaint before, and waited outside while Amanda checked them out of the room. Still, on the drive back she admitted to Amanda that it was the best sex of her life and thanked her for sharing the experience. Amanda insisted that this is why she's BBC only.

Alice doesn't share that opinion, she has very genuine feelings about Dave and I don't see that changing anytime soon, but she said that she now "gets the BBC thing" and is *definitely* interested in exploring it further. We don't have a huge black population in Vancouver, Canada, although certainly there are some.

I myself am still digesting the weekend's events, and like Alice, in 14 years of cuckolding we've never been fixated on BBC, but I have to admit that the knowledge that my wife spent the weekend being expertly fucked by two black men to the point that the hotel staff had to come to the door has got me very turned on.
canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:30 pm
This came out of nowhere, but I think there will be a big update for you all after the weekend.

We actually know another couple into cuckolding here whom I've posted about elsewhere; we don't see them as much these days because they now have a 2-year old and so they have slowed down considerably.

The woman in that couple, Amanda, is a stunning now early 40's woman. I don't even know how all of this happened today but she got ahold of tickets for Taylor Swift this weekend down in Seattle (about a 3 hour drive from here) and called up Alice and asked if she wanted to go to Seattle with her for the weekend. She hasn't had a weekend away from her daughter since she was born and said she'd love to have a weekend of Taylor Swift and big black cocks!

They're leaving in the morning.
CW - That is quite an impressive weekend which I have to guess left Alice absolutely glowing. In multiple places no less. Is she up for a return visit and romp with Louis especially? :shock: :roll:

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:56 am

Wow, what a weekend! And zero mention of Taylor Swift - the sex must have been really good 😄
Figuring it out

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:11 pm

This profound experience was obviously eye-opening for Alice and you. Do you think there will be any long term effect to your attitudes or hotwife lifestyle? Maybe life goes on as usual, but oversized (or black) cock is now an appealing option?

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:35 am

Brilliant!
I think Alice may end up out of control! Hang on tight!

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:33 am

We've talked about this a lot in the last two nights and Alice is loving teasing me about it and I am loving the teasing.

Amanda had suggested to her that since they have their kid to worry about that maybe Louis could come up here and stay with us and that perhaps they can both have visits with Louis if he's willing to make the trip up here.

She also described a sex party they attended with Louis pre-COVID where she was stripped down to just a g-string, made to wear a leather collar that had "WHORE" in all capital letters emblazoned on it, and was led around by Louis on a leash while her husband, wearing a collar that said "CUCKOLD" in capital letters followed them around in just his cock cage and a pair of panties. At the end of the night she was fucked publicly in front of spectators. Alice told me about this just last night, and admitted that the idea of this had her really, really turned on. She'd love for the same thing to happen to her. She asked me if I liked the idea and asked me if I liked it too. Before I could answer she reached for my crotch and cooed "Oh, I think you do like it. Is that why there's a boner in your panties?"

Without teasing me but as part of a more serious conversation about it, she described how thrilling she's felt being humiliated - at first lightly by Dave, roleplaying a prostitute, but during sex with Louis as well. This prompted her to ask if I enjoy being humiliated in the same way and do I get the same sort of thing out of it. I said for me it is different, although I had never thought of myself as enjoying humiliation and in fact at first hated it back when we first started with it 6-7 years ago, I have found that it depends on who is humiliating me: it's degrading to be humiliated by her bull but I have found myself incredibly turned on when she humiliates me. She asked if I would wear a collar that says "CUCKOLD" and a pair of panties in a sex club if she "made" me. I said yes, of course I would. She asked if I would like that and I said it would be seriously very humiliating, I imagine in the moment I'd probably want to crawl into a hole and die but at the same time, thinking of her making me do that makes me rock hard.

I suspect she will explore this further, although most likely not in the very immediate future - we're just too busy. She did say she likes that I enjoy my teasing and humiliation and that she'd like to be doing more of that with me too.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:09 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:33 am
it's degrading to be humiliated by her bull
Providing that her 'bull' doesn't actually disrespect you as a human being, then I think you can learn to enjoy being humiliated by him too.
The 'acid test', if you like, is would he still be prepared, after the scene, to shake your hand and thank you for your participation, and being "a good sport"?
My wife's boyfriend could never deal with himself being sexually humiliated, whereas, for me, it's not a problem. I think we both recognise that this makes me the 'stronger' man. My self esteem is actually greater than his.
canadianwittol wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:33 am
She did say she likes that I enjoy my teasing and humiliation and that she'd like to be doing more of that with me too.
Looks like you will be wearing that 'Cuckold Collar' some time soon!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:23 am

CW - Things seem to be moving at an increasing pace. Don't let things get ahead of what you can process and handle.

Pompeii_76
Virgin

Unread post by Pompeii_76 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:34 pm

Wonderful account. I think you both would find this very fulfilling

path22
Trainable

Unread post by path22 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:00 pm

Hello, I have read the entire thread today and I think your life is wonderfully exciting. Alice is in a growing search for new sensations and hopes that you will continue to accompany her, she has not refused to explore any situation. A big greetings to both of you and remembering that your updates are highly anticipated. Thank you

Pompeii_76
Virgin

Unread post by Pompeii_76 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:38 am

@canadianwittol
You are very lucky indeed to have as adventurous a partner as Alice. As the idea of her (and you) being submissive and at the service of Louis at a club really turns her on, would you think about leaning into it? Also wearing a cage is, at a club, could be a very exciting and satisfying public display of your status - and in turn her status to Louis - that could well add hugely to her experience. It would be role-playing, for now at least, that you are an owned couple at the club with your Master. A lot of food for thought!

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:31 pm

Amazing journey you and your wife are on!

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:34 am

I have read a few other threads that seem to almost by default end up with the black bull taking the wife to new dizzying heights as the aggressor in bdsm. It is something that you or Dave cannot emulate and take her to the level that she experiences. Only a BBC can achieve that level for her, In size, power, control and domination. She loved being a sub to his will and will serve him to reach those levels of euphoria only he can provide. You or Dave will not be able to stop her because she is the real one In charge and she knows that a quick rub by your groin will be all she needs to get her way. As a cuckold this is a perfect scenario for both you and Dave being cucked by BBC.

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:29 pm

The last 2 updates were amazing! Has there been any progress/updates? So if you went to the club caged with your wife, who would your prefer the bull to be for that? Louis, Dave or Ryan?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:01 pm

I just read all your updates and first of all thanks for sharing the incredible journey that you and Alice are on with Dave, Ryan, Louis, Shawn and a few others.

Looking forward to hearing more of your experiences.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:59 pm

Been a long time since I did an update, and to be fair the summer wasn't as full of cuckolding as you might have thought: Dave had his hands full with his kids and while we did see him and did get to the Island to see our other bull Ryan, this past summer probably had the least cuckolding of any for us in years. There was still plenty, but in contrast to the summers of 2018 & 2019 when my wife would have a hook up off Tinder at least once a week, this was considerably more subdued.

In happy news, we celebrated our 14th anniversary last Monday; 14 years of marriage! And on November 4th well be celebrating 14 years since I was first made a cuckold.

Two somewhat brief updates but worth mentioning: the Friday before last, we still had some nice summer weather and were to make our way to a friend's birthday BBQ that night, and Alice was waiting for me to get home from work. She had got home first and unbeknownst to me, Dave ducked out of his work early too and came by for a quick visit with Alice before he had to go pick up his kids for the weekend. This was all done at the last minute, so when I got home I did not know that he had just been there. Alice was wearing a short, white summer dress with some light floral print on it and was in just her bare legs and sandals. She looked fantastic. I said I was just going to get ready to go and she stopped me and said: "Dave just left."

"Pardon??"

"Dave was just here - he would have stayed to say hello but he had to go pick up his kids. It was a last minute thing, he just stopped by for about half an hour." She said grinning like the cat that got the cream. It was pretty obvious what they had been up to.

"Oh? I see. And did you have a nice visit?"

She leaned into me to give me a kiss and said "yes, we did. So....before we go, do you want to take 10 minutes to eat your special pudding?"

Instant boner. I don't know where she got that word for it, being a cuck on these forums for years I've always thought of it as a cream pie, and maybe it was just the way she said it, but when she asked me if I wanted to eat my "special pudding" I went rock hard.

"Yes. Yes!" Was all I could reply. She put her hand on my boner and said "I can tell."

She led me to the bedroom and lay down, opening her legs and letting me reach under her dress to remove a tiny, flimsy little white g-string and I dove right in.

"I was hoping you'd want to do this. God, I love it." She declared.

I ate every drop. I begged her to let me fuck her but she said later, we had to go.

She kept up the teasing when we got to the BBQ too. She didn't say anything in front of anyone but as we picked up paper plates at the buffet-style table she whispered to me "I hope you still have an appetite after eating all that pudding." Another full mast boner in my panties. Had to sidestep my way along the table waiting for the erection to subside before I dared face anyone.

Dave has his kids on alternating weekends so this past Friday we went to meet him after work for again dinner - they were meeting up at the restaurant and I said I'd meet them there coming directly from work. I wore a red bra and panty set that morning and was preparing to leave when my darling wife said she would love it if I were wearing a garter belt and stockings to dinner with her and her lover. I said that I could stop at home and put them on, that I'd just be a little bit later. She said "no, no, why don't you wear them to work? You've worn stockings under your pants before." Which is true, but never to work. I was hesitant.

"Do you have a class today?" she asked.

"No."

"Just office hours?"

"Yes."

"Well then wear them!" She encouraged.

I opened the drawer and asked her "the red ones?" Given that I was wearing a red bra and panties, it was my first assumption.

"No. Fishnets." she replied.

"They're black." I pointed out.

"I know. Black goes with red." she replied.

So I returned to the bed holding the black lace garter belt and the lace-topped black fishnet stockings. I began obediently rolling the stockings up my legs while she fastened the belt around my waist. I stood up and she fastened the garters at the back while I fastened the ones on the front. And therefore, for the first time, off to work I went, a cuckolded husband wearing a bra, panties, a garter belt and stockings to work.

I did meet up with Dave and Alice later and we did all end up back at our place, where I took my usual seat in the corner and watched Dave fuck my wife, which I had not watched in about a month. Alice has been seeing Dave for almost two years now and if she's gotten bored of him or used to him, you can't tell. They are still very passionate in their lovemaking. Of course, when they finished, I once again ate my "pudding".

We should be seeing a lot more of Dave now that we're moving into the fall. We've had some discussion about having another night of Oktoberfest-themed humiliation with Ryan as well, although nothing has actually materialized about that. I'll certainly report back if it does!

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:19 pm

Lovely update

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:58 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:59 pm
And therefore, for the first time, off to work I went, a cuckolded husband wearing a bra, panties, a garter belt and stockings to work.
That's pretty daring.....no other clothes? Didn't your work colleagues make any comment? :D

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:18 am

Hahaha...I think you know what I meant :lol:

In all seriousness though, wearing stockings under pants does present a challenge - especially fishnets. You have to be very careful when sitting because it's easy for your ankles to expose a gap between the bottom of your pant leg and your shoes showing, in this case, what is unmistakably fishnet hosiery. One must remain vigilant!
trecital wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:58 pm
canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:59 pm
And therefore, for the first time, off to work I went, a cuckolded husband wearing a bra, panties, a garter belt and stockings to work.
That's pretty daring.....no other clothes? Didn't your work colleagues make any comment? :D

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:05 pm

thanks for sharing. exciting life.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:04 pm

Did your wife meet back up with Louis this summer? Or any new adventures with Amanda?