Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
canadianwittol
Player

Re: Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:10 pm

Not recently. Wish I could say otherwise, but almost everyone in our lives has kids (we don't) and it complicates things.
TheHammer wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:04 pm
Did your wife meet back up with Louis this summer? Or any new adventures with Amanda?
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:51 am

It's funny how I can go long periods with no updates and then how everything seems to happen at once, but I have an update I'm really excited about:

I mentioned months and months ago about a young co-worker my wife has who has been very flirtatious with her in the past. He's a cocky young guy who speaks with a lot of bravado but does it in what my wife considers a charming sort of way where you almost can't tell if he's serious vs. whether he's kidding. I recall reporting back that their last interaction was her telling him the reason she wouldn't fuck him is because she didn't believe he would be able to keep his mouth shut. Her work colleagues don't know we live this lifestyle so as far as he or anyone else at her workplace would be concerned, this would be an "affair". She hoped this would make him want to pursue her more, but it seemed to have had the opposite effect.

Her office had a "back to fall" kind of event this past Wednesday and they found themselves talking outside where he joked, as he has before, that Alice "broke his heart" by rejecting his advances. Alice has admitted that she is VERY attracted to this guy, and so this time she seized the opportunity to tell him something like: "I never rejected you at all. Actually, I think having an affair can be quite a thrill. My worry would be that you can't keep your mouth shut and that my husband finds out."

She punctuated that with a line she threw in specifically to turn me on when she knew she'd be retelling me the story later. She knows how much of a thrill it gives me when I learn that she has described me, or referred to me, in conversation with someone else as a cuckold. With that in mind, and with a smile on her face as she recounted to me what she said, she added: "If we had a thing I would need to be 100% sure that my husband doesn't find out that he's a cuckold."

His eyes went as big as saucers and he responded simply and solemnly that "I can keep secrets."

She quickly looked around to make sure nobody was looking at them and decided to coquettishly run her finger under his chin and whisper to him: "Prove it." And with that, she turned and walked away. She admitted to me she had considered even giving him a little peck on the lips but felt nervous about it at the last minute.

That's as far as that went but she says she feels she's practically rolled out the red carpet and the ball is in his court now. If this guy has any balls at all I'd be fairly confident that he'll pick his moment soon. Unless he really is all talk.

She teased me about it relentlessly both on Wednesday night and Thursday night. Recalling the conversation, telling me how attractive he is and to really push my buttons, opining "I think he really wants to make you a cuckold." once adding "...and I want him to, too."

Both yesterday and this morning she made a point of putting on some of her sexiest underwear before heading off to work "in case he decides to make his move."

My wife's very first affair was with a co-worker, that began in 2009, and after that experience she swore she'd never do that again. But now 14 years later she feels the situation is different. For one thing, she actually thinks he will keep it a secret, and he is more than 10 years her junior and she doesn't think he'll have the same attachment issues. It's a bit of a risk she swore she wouldn't do again, but she has confessed that she would really like for this to happen and she's willing to throw caution to the wind. We're both in a very different place from where we started with this lifestyle and despite everything she's mentioned to him, the biggest difference is that neither one of us really cares anymore if people did find out.

They have flirted for over a year but it seems like it went into high gear this week. Most importantly, my wife has decided that she's willing to risk an affair with a co-worker again. And after years of having had lovers who know that I am in the know, she thinks it would be fun and exciting to role-play "having an affair" again.

We'll have to see what happens...

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:21 pm

Thanks for the exciting update cw - looking forward to hearing if he is just all talk. Did she ever get a feel of his size “accidentally “ ?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:32 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:51 am
It's funny how I can go long periods with no updates and then how everything seems to happen at once, but I have an update I'm really excited about:

I mentioned months and months ago about a young co-worker my wife has who has been very flirtatious with her in the past. He's a cocky young guy who speaks with a lot of bravado but does it in what my wife considers a charming sort of way where you almost can't tell if he's serious vs. whether he's kidding. I recall reporting back that their last interaction was her telling him the reason she wouldn't fuck him is because she didn't believe he would be able to keep his mouth shut. Her work colleagues don't know we live this lifestyle so as far as he or anyone else at her workplace would be concerned, this would be an "affair". She hoped this would make him want to pursue her more, but it seemed to have had the opposite effect.

Her office had a "back to fall" kind of event this past Wednesday and they found themselves talking outside where he joked, as he has before, that Alice "broke his heart" by rejecting his advances. Alice has admitted that she is VERY attracted to this guy, and so this time she seized the opportunity to tell him something like: "I never rejected you at all. Actually, I think having an affair can be quite a thrill. My worry would be that you can't keep your mouth shut and that my husband finds out."

She punctuated that with a line she threw in specifically to turn me on when she knew she'd be retelling me the story later. She knows how much of a thrill it gives me when I learn that she has described me, or referred to me, in conversation with someone else as a cuckold. With that in mind, and with a smile on her face as she recounted to me what she said, she added: "If we had a thing I would need to be 100% sure that my husband doesn't find out that he's a cuckold."

His eyes went as big as saucers and he responded simply and solemnly that "I can keep secrets."

She quickly looked around to make sure nobody was looking at them and decided to coquettishly run her finger under his chin and whisper to him: "Prove it." And with that, she turned and walked away. She admitted to me she had considered even giving him a little peck on the lips but felt nervous about it at the last minute.

That's as far as that went but she says she feels she's practically rolled out the red carpet and the ball is in his court now. If this guy has any balls at all I'd be fairly confident that he'll pick his moment soon. Unless he really is all talk.

She teased me about it relentlessly both on Wednesday night and Thursday night. Recalling the conversation, telling me how attractive he is and to really push my buttons, opining "I think he really wants to make you a cuckold." once adding "...and I want him to, too."

Both yesterday and this morning she made a point of putting on some of her sexiest underwear before heading off to work "in case he decides to make his move."

My wife's very first affair was with a co-worker, that began in 2009, and after that experience she swore she'd never do that again. But now 14 years later she feels the situation is different. For one thing, she actually thinks he will keep it a secret, and he is more than 10 years her junior and she doesn't think he'll have the same attachment issues. It's a bit of a risk she swore she wouldn't do again, but she has confessed that she would really like for this to happen and she's willing to throw caution to the wind. We're both in a very different place from where we started with this lifestyle and despite everything she's mentioned to him, the biggest difference is that neither one of us really cares anymore if people did find out.

They have flirted for over a year but it seems like it went into high gear this week. Most importantly, my wife has decided that she's willing to risk an affair with a co-worker again. And after years of having had lovers who know that I am in the know, she thinks it would be fun and exciting to role-play "having an affair" again.

We'll have to see what happens...
CW - Alice playing the "Mrs Robinson" role. :shock: :shock: :lol: :roll:

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:50 am

Promising…

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:04 am

very exciting

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:47 am

Within one hour of the post I made on Friday, Alice texted to tell me she was having drinks with her young co-worker (Tim) that afternoon at his invitation. So it was on.

Things moved much faster from there than even I had anticipated.

They slipped out of work a little bit early - just after 4 pm, and found a quiet corner booth in a Yaletown bar almost equidistant between her office and where we live. There they chatted, Alice observing that he was somewhat nervous about the whole scenario perhaps, not knowing when to make his move. After their first drink Alice decided to put him out of his misery by gently placing her hand on his forearm. After months of missed cues, he didn't miss that one and tentatively leaned in on her to give her a kiss.

That evolved into a full blown makeout session. During the makeout session Alice put her hand on his dick and moments later, after checking over her shoulder to make sure nobody was staring right at them, cooed him to touch her. He obligingly ran his hand up her inner thigh and began stroking the front of her g-string. The naughtiness of the whole scene made her moan and they made out some more.

When the server came around to ask if they would get another round, Tim looked at her to gauge what she wanted to do but she took the initiative and asked for the bill. Once the server left she asked him "Are we going back to your place?" He was quick to agree, yes!

Alice recalled how much she loved feeling like a slutty cougar, roleplaying the cheating wife no less. She hasn't role-played as a cheater in years now and while she was somewhat uncomfortable with that in the past she was totally comfortable with it now. Keeping in character with that, she chided him not to show any affection as they walked a couple of blocks to his building, insisting that they maintain the appearance of colleagues walking together.

They got to his building and went up to his unit which Alice was very pleasantly surprised to see was immaculately clean for a young single guy. Once inside he admitted "I've fantasized about this." Flattered, Alice asked how his fantasies went. He said he wanted to get her alone in his place and wanted to pick her up and throw her on his bed. Alice said "well, here I am." And with that he lifted her from her legs up over his shoulder to which she screamed out. The romance was dulled a little bit by him inadvertently bumping her head on the doorframe as he carried her into his bedroom and he began profusely apologizing. Alice laughed as it was only a small bump and he did indeed throw her onto his bed. He quickly got on top of her and she chose in this moment, admitting more for the purpose of retelling me later, to exclaim with mock horror: "I'm a married woman!"

He replied with machismo: "I don't care. You're mine." They began making out again, both still fully clothed...but that began to change quickly. Alice removed first her blazer and blouse, revealing a black lace balconette bra she had chosen with these unfolding events specifically in mind (as she had the previous day as well.) He complimented her "tits" as he began undressing as well. Alice chucked her heels off onto the floor and stripped down to her matching g-string. She confided to him that she loved having him stroking her pussy under the table in the bar. He quickly agreed that he liked doing it too. "Maybe Friday drinks is our new thing." he suggested. Playing up the role of seductress Alice quipped back "Let's see how well you handle me first."

I won't give a blow-by-blow account of the sex, although I got that from Alice. She recounted the blow by blow to me as she teased me with a stop-and-start blowjob, edging me closer and closer and then stopping to verbally give me more of the details and hitting all my buttons along the way. "He fucked your wife really well." she cooed at me. Making sure to throw in the "C" word a few times she ruminated that "I don't think he had any guilt about making you a cuckold." and she retold her second admonition to him, upon their conclusion that she was serious about their need for discretion and that: "My husband can never find out that we've made him a cuckold." Which he professed to understand.

Hotter than all of that is how much my wife teased me about it all weekend long. She'd refer to her "young lover" and warn me that "I think he'll be looking to fuck your wife again soon."

We had amazing sex on Saturday where she insisted I tell her vocally, during sex, how much I appreciated being cuckolded and how glad I am to have been bested by this younger man.

This will definitely be the start of a lot of fun. Alice had a moment's regret wondering if it hasn't been a mistake to involve a co-worker again, but she thinks its all under control and intends to keep her trysts with him fairly limited. Perhaps he's a good fill-in she thought for the weekends where Dave has his kids for the weekend.

I am loving the teasing. It has taken me a long time to come around to appreciating these moments where my wife verbally humiliates me. We didn't do any of this back when we first started and her lovers were under the impression she was cheating, so for us it's all new. She gets to be a slutty, cheating cougar and when she comes home to me she teases me all weekend long about how I've been reduced to a panty-wearing cuckold who is being laughed at behind my back by my cheating wife and her young lover. Although the shame is in fact real, I am loving every minute of it.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:29 pm

That's an awesome recounting of your adulterous wife.
One important question remains.....bareback or covered?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:57 pm

It takes a long time for her to trust a lover with bareback - I didn't even ask, but I'd be 100% positive they used a condom, she is extremely strict about that.

Right now she only has bareback with Ryan and with Dave and they are only the second and third men she went bareback with. If she ever went bareback with this guy and started bringing home the cream pie that would certainly take this to another level! But, quite rightfully, she doesn't tend to trust younger men.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:17 pm

I think that ultimately Alice needs to have her young lover fuck her in front of you. It's what everyone would like, isn't it? :D

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:50 am

CW - By the by what is the age spread between Cougar Alice and her young buck? :???: :???: :lol:

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:09 am

Wow, delicious situation....and very few things hotter than a professional woman in smart office attire, hiding some sexy lingerie for her young lover (that her cuckold has bought and even helped put on her at the start of the day...)....does she ever go for anything elaborate like stockings etc underneath, to tease you and him??

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:55 am

I recently found this thread recently and thoroughly enjoy your writing.

Your storytelling is very hot.

Even though you have been with Dave for a while, it would be exciting to hear the details of your next adventure with Dave. Even if the experience is a repeat of previous dates, it’s still fun to hear from you.

Thanks again.

Mr. Swan
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:08 am

avid fan wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:09 am
Wow, delicious situation....and very few things hotter than a professional woman in smart office attire, hiding some sexy lingerie for her young lover (that her cuckold has bought and even helped put on her at the start of the day...)....does she ever go for anything elaborate like stockings etc underneath, to tease you and him??
All the time. Not over the summer because it's too hot for her to wear stockings but we're coming back into stocking season now!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:46 pm

Happy thanksgiving Canadianwittol. Hope y’all had a wonderful time

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:03 pm

Last weekend was chock-a-block full of cuckolding.

Hope I have some time tomorrow to post a full update.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:17 pm

So do we!

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:02 pm

Bated breath….

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:54 pm

When you have time; do tell.

quietcouple
Virgin

Unread post by quietcouple » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:59 pm

Well, taking my wife anal was her lover's fantasy. Fulfilled

quietcouple
Virgin

Unread post by quietcouple » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:11 pm

A I said before, my wife's lover's fantasy was to take her anally. Well it has happened the last time we met him. Wife was nervous as he is rather big and his cock is heavy, so she recomended him to make slowly. She positioned herself ass in the air and he started to kiss and lick her beautiful ass cheeks. After a while he kept to work on her anus first licking then fingering. When his medium finger was inside her past the secong knuckle she started to moan. He then went inside with his cock and started to fuck my wife's anus first gently then harder and harder. The very first time for her in 53 years

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:15 pm

Not to sidetrack this compelling thread but, quietcouple, did you get to observe or participate, or did your wife fill you in on the juicy details after the fact?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:36 pm

Sorry everyone - I'm going to make time to do an update in the next two days - part of the reason, and I'm not kidding, is that I've been completely spoiled with cuckolding in the last few weeks. After what was quite a quiet summer for us, Dave's kids are back in school, Alice has the new co-worker romance in full bloom and we still have Ryan on the Island; between the three I haven't been cuckolded this much or this often since COVID.

Have some good stories to share, just need the time to get them out; hoping to do that tomorrow afternoon.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:34 pm

Thanks cw looking forward to reading your accounts… it is very enjoyable

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:42 am

Hot stuff!