How old were you when you became a cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: How old were you when you became a cuckold?

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon May 23, 2022 8:35 am

With my first wife, I was 31. She only told me she was getting fucked after she started. With my second wife I was 58 (she was 45). She told me she wanted to date other men, because she didn't want to go through the rest of her life with experiencing another man. She arranged dates with men on the internet. It took her months to finally "do the deed", and then it was with a co-worker. After a couple of years, she had her fill, but I always hoped she would try dating again.

Gentleman mischief
Virgin

Unread post by Gentleman mischief » Mon May 23, 2022 9:25 am

I was in my mid 20s and my gf at the time was 23.
She encouraged me to get into swinging with her (she was bi) eventually our swinging evolve into mmf threesomes and ultimately cuckolding. By the end of things, she had me cleaning her out as part of our usual sexlife.

After we parted ways I missed the misbehaving, and found myself dating a sexy little aussi girl. After about 8 months together I suggested a swingers party which she was rather up for. After a few months of sex parties I encouraged her to seduce a guy at a party with the view of taking him home with us as I just wanted to watch. After some further encouragement that also became a regular part of our sex life too.

Then after parting ways, I met my now partner. After 4 years away from the lifestyle with her, we decided to try going to a sex party ...well it's been 4 years since and she's fucked more men each of of the 4 years gone than she had her entire life before we got together. Sex hasn't been this good between us ever

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Tue May 24, 2022 10:49 am

I was made an unknowing cuck aduring the last third of my 27th year and then discovered my cuck-ness about 7 months or so into my 28th year and just after marrying the lady when I was told she had been cheating on my since meeting her and then follwed her one night so I could confirm what I had been told. It was still hard for me to believe, but she did confess it was true when I confronted her. Almost filed for divorce until she pleaded with me not too. As it turned out the marriage lasted 12 years when we did divorce for a completly differnt reason having to do with her drug use getting out of control. The 12 years we were married was years of self discovery and excitement for both of us and some others.

aprilT
Virgin

Unread post by aprilT » Thu May 26, 2022 4:25 pm

I was 18 and my gf was 19. I convinced her to fuck a friend of mine and she agreed. I wasn't very good in bed so over the next year, I convinced her to have sex with a bunch of guys and we would cuddle afterwards and then I would usually cum inside her wet pussy really quick. After a year or so, I stupidly broke up with her

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Fri May 27, 2022 1:30 am

aprilT wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 4:25 pm
I was 18 and my gf was 19. I convinced her to fuck a friend of mine and she agreed. I wasn't very good in bed so over the next year, I convinced her to have sex with a bunch of guys and we would cuddle afterwards and then I would usually cum inside her wet pussy really quick. After a year or so, I stupidly broke up with her
I suspect she has good memories of hot sex from that time and appreciates you for encouraging her to explore her sexuality. And ‘silky seconds’ makes anyone melt.

aprilT
Virgin

Unread post by aprilT » Fri May 27, 2022 9:17 am

I met her a few years later at a mutual friends party. She was married by that time. We spoke quietly for a few minutes. I was surprised to hear her say that she missed me and was still sorry that I had ended our relationship. I had ended it because I was the dominant in the relationship and I realized that I was really a cuckold submissive

emerald74
Trainable

Unread post by emerald74 » Sat May 28, 2022 2:23 am

I have been into it for years, I started playing with it with several partners over the past 10 years, and my recent girl manifested it with me about two years ago, with it becoming permanent about a year ago. So, I was in my 40s.

cuckoldwittol
Virgin

Unread post by cuckoldwittol » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:43 am

My roommate fucked my GF and I didn't knew until 26. I knew about it accidently from others

EmilEX
Prepubescent

Unread post by EmilEX » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:48 pm

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:56 am

Some beginning around 50 years old.
A real cuckold around 63 years old.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:05 am

Mid 40s for both of us, she cuckolded me for about 18 months.

She ultimately quit cause she couldn’t stand how flakey her bulls were. Had she had a committed bull/boyfriend, I see no reason why she would have ever stopped.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:22 pm

I was 28 at the time, today I am 35. She's still dating the same man. He eats his cum, something she never did for me. He also cums inside her pussy which I am never allowed.

rogerbaulk
Trainable

Unread post by rogerbaulk » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:29 am

I was late and she was early 40's. I confessed to her my cuckold fantasies, and she said, emphatically, "I'm really going to do it!" She had no hesitation. Then, a couple of years later, she said, "I'm in my golden period, I want to fuck around. You can divorce, separate, or tolerate." Then, a few days later, she said, "I've already fucked someone". I found out who it was later. She had sneaked off and fucked a guy she met outside.

Kayscuck89
Virgin

Unread post by Kayscuck89 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:52 am

20/21 My girlfriend( now wife) cheated on me. They led to threesomes then full on cuckolding

Muckybear79
Prepubescent

Unread post by Muckybear79 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:23 am

Although I am not yet a cuckold, I have felt like I wanted to be cuckolded since I was in my mid teens. It took until my late 30's to admit it to myself. Then I admitted to my wife who has never judged me for it.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:38 pm

I was 24...my wife ...then gf was 20. Most amazing thing I've ever seen. 18 years later....its still amazing
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:34 am

When I was 24 I was dating a girl who said she wanted me to be exclusive but said she could not promise me she could be to me. One Saturday night she said she was going out with friends but said she would see me on Sunday. On Sunday morning I thought I would surprise her. It was about 8am when I arrived at her apartment. As I arrive a guy was walking out the front door. I walked right in and her roommate just smiled at me and said she is upstairs in her room. I assumed the guy who had just walked out was with her, the roommate. When I walked in my girlfriend's bedroom she was still in bed naked. I got undressed and crawled in bed with her. Her first words were when see seen was "oh it's you" thinking nothing of it I started kissing her and worked my way down her body to her pussy and she held my head there as I started to eat her. If was the first time I ate another man's cum. There was no doubt he had just fucked her before he walked out the door. Running the last few minutes in my head while I continued to eat her cum filled pussy. I thought of the guys face as he smiled at me while walking past me on the sidewalk outside. Then her roommate smiling at me almost giggling at me an dthen my girlfriend saying "oh it's you". At the time I had no idea what I cuckold was but that was my official first time that I am aware of.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:17 pm

29 and my wife was 28. I had encouraged her to fuck other men for about a year before she gave in to a coworker with who she then worked alongside.

Since that time, she has the freedom to fuck whoever, whenever, and wherever she chooses. I am most excited when fucking her, or when she is jerking me off, as she tells me the details of her adventures.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Cusp 1
Trainable

Unread post by Cusp 1 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:42 pm

I’ve been thinking about this also. I’m still a wannabe at this stage.
As a teenager all I could think about was multiple women. In my early twenties group sex/swapping was my thing.
At around 35 I started picturing my wife with other men. Sadly it took ten years for me to confess my fantasy to her. It’s all I think about now.
She’s onboard now. In the last few years work, kids and Covid have been major obstacles. Now looking for opportunities and partners. I envy those couples that reached this point earlier in life.

Littlewilly1970
Player

Unread post by Littlewilly1970 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:48 pm

I was 23, I met and began dating my ex wife and she was casually still seeing two guys, she made me wait two months before we had sex all the time she was seeing both guy and having sex with them. On the night we finally had sex she had spent the afternoon with one of the guys and it was obvious when I took her panties off she had had sex with him, so the first time we had sex it was very sloppy seconds. My introduction to being a cuckold.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:10 am

I was 33 when I first found out I was cuckolded, in the strict definition of the word. At the time I just classified myself as a husband who's wife had been cheating on him.
I then encouraged her/consented to/told her to carry on fucking him, hoping things would go on to include regular threesomes. They did, but increasingly with me in a more cuck role. So I became a 'cuck' when I was about 34.
When did my wife start her affair? She says it was when I was 32, but I have some suspicions that it was much earlier, maybe even when I was 30.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:01 am

I love hotwives. I've had one version or another as long as I've been sexually active, and I'm turning 50 soon. Ironically the only woman who wasn't a hotwife for me is my ex-wife. We did some swinging, but that was about it. I had 2 "hotwives" before I even knew what the term was. I just thought I was a swinger.

When I was in high school I got a girlfriend and we lost our virginities together Because of divorced parents I had to go away for the summer. She called me 2 weeks before I was supposed to return and told me she had been hooking up with a guy the whole summer. I was devastated. Long story short, we ended up dating while seeing other people and figured out we both loved it when she fucked other dudes. We tried a lot of things eventually, including threesomes, and swapping with another couple. I know her to this day and have slept with her on occasion ever since.

In college I had a few girlfriends, and eventually a long term girlfriend. Her one friend joked that her boyfriend wanted a threesome and maybe we could do each other a favor. Her friend was cute and I jumped at it. My girlfriend didn't think she was serious. After some sexy talk and fantasy she approached her and we made it happen. She had a threesome with them, then her girlfriend had a threesome with us, and after awhile a few casual swaps. Eventually this involved us having a lot of MFM threesomes. This was pre-internet and setting things up was sketchy to say the least. It was easier to let things happen organically, and we found a few out of the way bars where we could find hook ups. When I was a senior she got scared and we started having problems and actively sabotaging the relationship. At a later point she told me she couldn't reconcile being a wife, mother and freak and was scared of a long life with me. We remained friends but eventually drifted apart.

I met the love of my life when I was in my early 20's. She was in grad school, I was beginning my career. One night two key things happened. After dinner and with a little wine in her, she took off all her clothes while driving home, and told me her deepest fantasy was "to fuck a stranger" (If you've ever seen the movie, "A Beautiful Mind" there's a scene on the very road in Princeton where it happened). That led us down probably one of the craziest paths I've ever been down and ultimately we ended up trying just about everything we could. Ironically, we never swung together because she was insanely jealous. Lot's of voyeurism, and exhibitionism with full blown hotwifery. Tragedy and bad timing eventually ended the relationship. Of all the women I've been with, she was the one that got into my head the deepest.

I married my wife almost as an attempt to get away from the craziness. She was a really nice girl, with good values. She wanted kids, and a family. She was submissive, and let me lead. She wasn't crazy jealous, and was up for just about any adventure. We tried some swinging, but honestly it was probably more because I asked, than she wanted. Health problems would destroy her libido and eventually our marriage. We have three amazing kids together, so I will always be grateful to her for that.

Now? I know who I am. I love promiscuous women (or at least non-monogamous). I love watching. I'm officially non-monogamous after years of trying to see who I was.

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:53 am

I was 20 when my college girlfriend fell for and fucked another guy over summer vacation. It was awful! I was devastated. I couldn't cope. Then a very strange thing happened. I had very briefly met the guy and taken a quick dislike to him. This was before anything happened. So I knew what he looked like. I couldn't get the image of my girl and him making out, getting nude, fucking. I hated it and wrestled with it, torturing myself. Then I started getting turned on. This freaked me out more, but I kept doing it. This, I think, was the start of my obsession. Later, with my next girlfriend, we agreed that we could have others when we were not in the same town. i.e. when on vacation or other trips. She hooked up a few times and told me about it and I was very turned on. Later when she came back to live with me she took another lover and I was hooked. I wasn't allowed, but she was and it suited my. Much later about 30 I invited my friend to fuck my (next) girlfriend. She was insulted and hung up the phone on me. I was enraged and didn't call her back. About a week later she called me back and admitted to being turned on. And so she started cuckolding me - first with a threesome with my friend, but then with others. By now I was totally hooked. Then there were three decades of monogamy and raising a family. Wonderful days. She "put me out" and now I'm back to my old ways.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:34 am

Mid 40s. I couldn’t have handled it in the early days of marriage, it was that time where we needed to spice things up. No regrets.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:24 pm

I guess I became a cuckold when I was 17 years old. I had been dating a girl for a year and things seemed to be getting pretty serious. Sex with her was totally intense. And it occurred to me that if we married, my girlfriend wouldn't ever get to know what it was like to date someone other than me. So I brought it up -- maybe she could date another guy or two just to see what it was like. I was confident that our relationship could handle it.

Well, I was wrong. The one night she went out on a date with another guy I was beside myself. I parked my car and watched her house until she came home. And it turned out that she fucked the guy. It was weird because even though I was hurt and angry, the whole thing turned me on. So we decided not to continue the dating experiment. At least, that's what we agreed to. Behind my back she began fucking all of my friends, one by one. Once I caught her just after she had sneeked away and fucked a guy, and I ran my hand down her jeans and felt a sopping wet, probably cummy, pussy. (And I had to use condoms with her the entire time we dated.)

A couple of months later we broke up. And she continued fucking half of the guys at my small high school, which was still a considerable number. And over the years I often thought about what a slut she was and how hot it actually was that she ended up fucking so many guys I knew.

After that, life took its course and I put that relationship behind me. Eventually I met the woman I've been married to for 37 years. She was a pretty horny girl herself and SHE even cheated on me before we finally agreed to an exclusive relationship. That ended about 14 years into our marriage after she got on the Internet and we both got involved in the swing lifestyle. Since then we have gradually moved away from couples swaps and now focus almost exclusively on boyfriends for her, and me getting to watch her get fucked ... most of the time.