How old were you when you became a cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
cisner545
Prepubescent

How old were you when you became a cuckold?

Unread post by cisner545 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:13 pm

Hi!

How old were you (and your wife) when your wife made you become a cuckold? Were you on your 30s, 40s, 50s...?

And How old were you (and your wife) when your wife stopped cuckolding you?

Thank you

I'm a man on my 40s just exploring the cuckolding and I would like to know about experiencies.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: How old were you when you became a cuckold?

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:56 pm

Welcome to the forum cisner545.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:25 pm

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:13 pm

I met my future wife as she turned 16, i was 21. She cheated on me twice, once when she was 16 and the other time when she was 17. I forgave both. The first time i went to dump her and told her what i though of her, it wasnt really an argument as she stood and cried pleading for forgiveness. The second time i made love to her as she cried and confessed. We married when she was 18, my wife said later i probably was always destined to be her cuck husband.

I am the head of my family and a dominant man, one who has done extremely well in my job but still a cuck husband and from my 30s a locked one too and allocated female underwear and jeans.

Its nothing to do with the size of my manhood, more that i havent the experience she craves, she went on to semi feminise me something i enjoy covertly and i am branded as a cuck. She has enjoyed 20 lovers mainly long term and i enjoy watching.

She considers herself a cuckoldress not a hotwife.

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:08 am

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:24 am

21 and girlfriend was 19. We are still together 27 years.

cisner545
Prepubescent

Unread post by cisner545 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:43 am

Thank you for your replies. I can see most of people start at 20s. May be is the age when it really starts but somebody just realise it later ;). May be I'm already a cuckold but my wife didn't confess it yet

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:59 am

I was in my early 40's when I became her cuckold.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:16 am

I became a cuckold in my early twenties, I have been a proud cuck for almost 45 years.

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:26 am

The dynamic and fantasies started to take shape in my late 20's, but we didn't fulfill it with her actually sleeping with another man until 10 years later.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:11 am

cisner545 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:43 am
Thank you for your replies. I can see most of people start at 20s. May be is the age when it really starts but somebody just realise it later ;). May be I'm already a cuckold but my wife didn't confess it yet
If you start reading some of the ongoing threads you will find that there are quite a few couples in their 40's 50's and 60's who are starting this for the first time. The only "right" age is the one that works for the couple involved.

Oh my! You talk about your wife confessing to you, but have you confessed to her about your fantasy yet?

fortlaudcouple
Virgin

Unread post by fortlaudcouple » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:41 am

25 and I watched from a doorway as my wife at that time had sex with a co-worker.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:51 am

KK and I were engaged early, at eighteen, the summer before starting our university undergraduate programs. Technically I was cuckolded at nineteen, during the spring semester of our second year. KK's behavior persisted, including cuckolding me on our wedding day. There was about a six month gap in her activity, however it continued on and off for the next two decades, until we were in our forties, at which point we took the fork in the road to an open hot wife lifestyle. We're now in our early sixties, with no sign of her slowing down.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:31 am

51 years ago, when I was 19 years old, I became a cuckold, even though I didn't even know what the word meant. Since then, every woman I dated cuckolded me, and if they didn't know what it was, I taught them what it was and encouraged them to fuck anybody else they felt like. My wife has finally started to slow down after 43 years.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:39 am

I was 72. Once I became impotent my wife demanded that I allow her to fuck other men and I assented. Now she’s being pounded by our dominant Black neighbor and I am wearing horns.

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:30 pm

Although I had been cuckolded for about 4 years prior, I became an knowing and consenting cuckold at age 49. At age 50, I became a knowing, consenting, and acknowledged cuckold (i.e., others -- neighbors, friends etc) became aware of the dyamics of our relationship.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:19 pm

I became a true "cuckold" - following the strictest OED definition of being the married husband to an unfaithful wife - when I was 28 years old and had been married for 47 days, at my request.

The genesis of my interest in cuckoldry however, though I did not at first know it by that name, was with an unfaithful University girlfriend whose infidelity I didn't discover for months. When I did, I found out she had not only been unfaithful on that instance but she began to tearfully recount seven months' worth of previous indiscretions of which I truly had absolutely no idea up until that point. At first I was extremely angry, but I accepted her promises not to cheat again. Two months later I caught her a second time and got more tearful apologies and promises not to do it again.

That pattern repeated a few times over and with each passing revelation the subsequent apologies on her part were a little less tearful. We'd both established that however mad I became, it was something I would tolerate.

By the end of our relationship we still got along brilliantly, despite all the infidelity, and we realized that at the end of our degrees we would be moving to different cities. So we knew we were going to end our relationship amicably, but in any event it was going to end. That was the turning point at which she began to cheat on me openly. "Why shouldn't I?" she asked with earnestness. After all, we're still young and in university and should be enjoying a diversity of experiences. And we're splitting up anyway, so why not? Her suggestion to me was that I should be seeking out other partners and experiences also.

Those last three months of that relationship I was openly cuckolded and openly recognized as a cuckold by her and many of our friends and classmates. I took it in stride but was nevertheless embarrassed by the situation.

Wouldn't you know, it was only just a couple of months after we finally split up that I began thinking back on those experiences and jerking off to them. Then I discovered cuck sites. And soon I began wishing I could be cucked again and finally began to try seeking out women who would be willing to cuckold me. Like the old saying you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

A few years later I met a gorgeous young woman playing tennis who had a BA Hons in Psych who had studied sexuality in her psychology degree and who was not at all horrified when I admitted to her that I'd love to be a cuckold. Today, 15+ years later she is my wife.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:08 pm

The first times for me were when I was about 20. My then girlfriend openly cheated on me with several guys that I'm aware of. One of those times was while we were living together.

Another time during that stretch, she caught a ride to close to where I was living with my parents. While I waited for her, she spent an hour in bed with a guy. She told me soon afterward that he had screwed her, while I was outside his apartment, waiting for her in my car.

I didn't really begin to enjoy it until many years later. Now I encourage my Significant Other (who I have lived with for 15 years) to get as much dick as she wants. Which she occasionally does, although it has decreased after she has gone through menopause.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:19 pm

17 for me. I brought my high school gf to a party at my best friends house. I got drunk and crashed early. He came in my room and asked if I wanted to fuck my gf. (I was a virgin). I said “no, you can”. He said “you sure?” I said yes. He did, bareback and shot his load on her belly.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:36 pm

I was 45 and she was 30. We were laying in bed just talking after fucking I asked her. After being married for 10 years had she meet anyone she’d let get in her panties. When she says yes and told who it was, I told her he’d fuck you given a chance. She asked how did I know, I told her guys know when another guy wants in a woman’s panties. It took her three months and he got in her panties for two years.

Pauline

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:43 am

I started in my teens.Very,very long story. My wife and I married at age 25 and I have been her sissy slave since day one.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:26 am

24 officially...but always loved the idea
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

JaBe
Experienced

Unread post by JaBe » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:49 am

We were both about 27

liv2gag
Virgin

Unread post by liv2gag » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:31 am

cisner545 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:13 pm
Hi!

How old were you (and your wife) when your wife made you become a cuckold? Were you on your 30s, 40s, 50s...?

Thank you

I'm a man on my 40s just exploring the cuckolding and I would like to know about experiencies.
This would be a good one to do a poll on. I'm new here, but maybe i'll look into it and see if i can figure out how to do that.

Although i've mentioned elsewhere that i don't think i have a completely conventional 'cuckold' relationship. But certainly has many elements of cucking - i'm denied sex by my cohabitation partner and Mistress, i have to server both Goddess and Her Bulls, i'm often used and derided for my lack of masculinity.

i started this when i was in my late 40s, Goddess was late 50s.

Update: that was easy! Here's a poll asking the same question: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66208

cisner545
Prepubescent

Unread post by cisner545 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:31 pm

liv2gag wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:31 am
cisner545 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:13 pm
Hi!

Thank you

This would be a good one to do a poll on. I'm new here, but maybe i'll look into it and see if i can figure out how to do that.

Although i've mentioned elsewhere that i don't think i have a completely conventional 'cuckold' relationship. But certainly has many elements of cucking - i'm denied sex by my cohabitation partner and Mistress, i have to server both Goddess and Her Bulls, i'm often used and derided for my lack of masculinity.

i started this when i was in my late 40s, Goddess was late 50s.

Update: that was easy! Here's a poll asking the same question: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66208
Good idea about the poll :)