wife interested in other guy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
gordon921
Player

Re: wife interested in other guy

Unread post by gordon921 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:39 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:58 pm
It was a rough couple of days for me in terms of working out in my head what I wanted. We've been talking a lot and basically I told G she has to do better if this marriage is going to hold up to the lifestyle (that one line tries to capture hours of talking).
Glad you sorted it out.
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:58 pm
She said without me she'd be nothing (not true) but she forgets that sometimes.
What I think she means here is that she is deeply in love with you and you are her rock. You enable her to do things, you and G just need to find the right ground.

Regards

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:15 am

Spent the weekend at the beach with the whole family (parents, siblings, spouses, nephews).
G, my brother and I got to spend Thursday night and Friday alone together before the rest of the family arrived. We spent a fair amount of time talking about a relationship among the 3 of us. My brother Tim said it has felt a little strange to be having sex with my wife but that he’s been having masturbation fantasies about G since he was 15. Now he doesn’t want to stop, especially with me being fine with it. G admitted the same, that he has been a primary focus for her masturbation fantasies also. When Tim was 14, G even offered to take his virginity (a couple of times) so she’s been lusting after him forever.
I said I was fine with them being together either sexually or in a relationship as long as G is committed to our marriage and takes the time for us. G said that’s what she wants too.
The problem this weekend was they couldn’t keep their hands off of each other and they got sloppy because my older brother saw them in our bedroom (we had to share) and Tim was in his underwear hugging G from behind. As my brother said, it was no sister-in-law hug. The good news was I’ve told him about our lifestyle so he knew that but he didn’t know Tim and G were fucking. But no real harm done except for a couple of other close calls and my older brother asking if he could get in on it. That was a definitive no.
I am sad Conor isn’t a part of us anymore, but I realized over the weekend I like G being in a relationship or having a boyfriend. I can’t do it for her sexually and I can’t keep up with her sex drive. From what I have seen over the last 8 or 9 days, my brother obviously can. I watched them have sex a couple of times and she was saying shit to him that I’ve never heard her say before. I really like making her happy and keeping her satisfied sexually and she appears to be both right now.
And I’m seeing Conor tonight. I asked G to stay at my brothers. Conor doesn’t want to see her. And G and Tim have absolutely no problem with it. It’s their first time being alone over night.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:59 am

what kind of things was she saying to him?

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:06 pm

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:15 am
Spent the weekend at the beach with the whole family (parents, siblings, spouses, nephews).
G, my brother and I got to spend Thursday night and Friday alone together before the rest of the family arrived. We spent a fair amount of time talking about a relationship among the 3 of us. My brother Tim said it has felt a little strange to be having sex with my wife but that he’s been having masturbation fantasies about G since he was 15. Now he doesn’t want to stop, especially with me being fine with it. G admitted the same, that he has been a primary focus for her masturbation fantasies also. When Tim was 14, G even offered to take his virginity (a couple of times) so she’s been lusting after him forever.
I said I was fine with them being together either sexually or in a relationship as long as G is committed to our marriage and takes the time for us. G said that’s what she wants too.
The problem this weekend was they couldn’t keep their hands off of each other and they got sloppy because my older brother saw them in our bedroom (we had to share) and Tim was in his underwear hugging G from behind. As my brother said, it was no sister-in-law hug. The good news was I’ve told him about our lifestyle so he knew that but he didn’t know Tim and G were fucking. But no real harm done except for a couple of other close calls and my older brother asking if he could get in on it. That was a definitive no.
I am sad Conor isn’t a part of us anymore, but I realized over the weekend I like G being in a relationship or having a boyfriend. I can’t do it for her sexually and I can’t keep up with her sex drive. From what I have seen over the last 8 or 9 days, my brother obviously can. I watched them have sex a couple of times and she was saying shit to him that I’ve never heard her say before. I really like making her happy and keeping her satisfied sexually and she appears to be both right now.
And I’m seeing Conor tonight. I asked G to stay at my brothers. Conor doesn’t want to see her. And G and Tim have absolutely no problem with it. It’s their first time being alone over night.
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:25 pm

We live a twisted life lol.
I think that is a huge understatement, I do have some reservations where this is going, but up to you and G, but bringing family into it is dangerous if/when things go pear shaped, but good luck.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:28 pm

gordon921 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:06 pm
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:25 pm

We live a twisted life lol.
I think that is a huge understatement, I do have some reservations where this is going, but up to you and G, but bringing family into it is dangerous if/when things go pear shaped, but good luck.
I hear you, Gordon. Not going into it blindly. But I have a great deal of faith in the people involved here. And I don't know but maybe I'm a true cuck but watching them going at it is extremely hot.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:35 pm

eater wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:59 am
what kind of things was she saying to him?
I thought I had responded to this but I don't see the response.
She was saying stuff in the heat of passion like Oh god, you feel so good, more, yes, that kinda stuff. And a couple other thigs that I'd feel uncomfortable repeating on here.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:58 pm

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:28 pm
I hear you, Gordon. Not going into it blindly. But I have a great deal of faith in the people involved here. And I don't know but maybe I'm a true cuck but watching them going at it is extremely hot.
Think that's the first time you've said that.
Bi+Gigh wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 12:10 pm
And we've talked about the cuckolding thing. She's not interested in making me a cuck and I'm not really interested in being one.
Only 5 months ago. What's changed, no mention of cock cage, so assume that's gone.

What I'm wary about as discussed before, G seems to think with her zebra (euphemism for..), so T is flavour of the month at the moment, then she meets another guy.. will she think A.) I'm fucking this guy B.) If I fuck this guy what will it do to my & T's relationship C.) If B goes tits up what will it do to my husbands and brothers relationship. From past records (A) is where I would place my money, I doubt she'll even think about B or C IMHO
Bi+Gigh wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:33 am
We've now been married for 2 years and she hasn't shown any interest in other guys in that time.

Not trying to be harsh, just think you are entering far more dangerous phase/grounds than before, but I can only make that observation from what you write here...

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:56 pm

gordon921 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:58 pm
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:28 pm
Bi+Gigh wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 12:10 pm
And we've talked about the cuckolding thing. She's not interested in making me a cuck and I'm not really interested in being one.
Only 5 months ago. What's changed, no mention of cock cage, so assume that's gone.

What I'm wary about as discussed before, G seems to think with her zebra (euphemism for..), so T is flavour of the month at the moment, then she meets another guy.. will she think A.) I'm fucking this guy B.) If I fuck this guy what will it do to my & T's relationship C.) If B goes tits up what will it do to my husbands and brothers relationship. From past records (A) is where I would place my money, I doubt she'll even think about B or C IMHO
Bi+Gigh wrote:
We've now been married for 2 years and she hasn't shown any interest in other guys in that time.

Not trying to be harsh, just think you are entering far more dangerous phase/grounds than before, but I can only make that observation from what you write here...
Gordon,
Always appreciate your insights. But will push back here some.
As for my statement about not wanting to be a cuck, I was just getting into this and didn't completely get what it meant to be a cuck. I pictured it as wearing a french maid suit (as I wrote back then), being cut off completely from sex with my wife, and other pretty extreme things. 5 months is more than sufficient to learn about being a cuck. I am submissive to a more dominant guy, not a female. That's a trait of my bisexual side. So seeing another male become a primary lover or controlling when I get to have sex or an orgasm (cock cage) is a turn on to me being a submissive. But it also created some angst for me because I wasn't sure how or if it threatened our marriage and love for each other. So learning about all of this and figuring out how this stuff is going to work in our marriage is a journey. Am I a cuck or not? Maybe I don't have the definition down. But I don't think that statement I made 5 months ago is relevant today. And what I write here may not be relevant 2 months from now.
The statement about my wife not showing interest in a guy in our not quite 2 year marriage doesn't have complete context. She had been fucking my college roommate for a couple of years. He fucked her twice on our wedding day and she was full of his cum when we said our vows. So, to say she didn't show any interest in another guy for the first 20 months of our marriage was brought up because it was a time she was developing an interest in Conor. I'm not trying to be harsh either, but I don't understand why that's relevant here. It's not like all of a sudden she wanted play with another guy.
The 3 of us, separately and together, have come up with our own A, B and C's. We've discussed possible outcomes, not all great, some similar to yours. But at just over a week into it, we're all interested in pursuing this relationship.
As always, I really appreciate your interest and your advice/insight. Please don't stop that. But just wanted to reply to your thoughts with my perspective.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:28 am

Conor was at my place last night. We did our usual workout first before going back home to eat. It definitely isn’t the same. We usually either hung out in the bathroom as the other showered or just took it together. He didn’t even want to shower after the workout. There was just an edge to him and I get it.
We talked about G a bit and he doesn’t understand why I’m ok with her fucking other guys. I didn’t try to explain it too much. He wouldn’t have understood it anyway. We mostly just ate and watched Netflix until he mentioned how horny he was and I offered to help him out and suggested we go back to the bedroom. He said no “let’s do it right here (on the sofa).” He also said he wouldn’t be able to do anything back. I was about to say fuck it but I went through with it. Seems to me that doing stuff with me is a side thing but the main thing was with G. Without G, he didn’t want me to be the main thing, I guess.
I got a hug when he was leaving but that was about it. I don’t think I’ll be seeing him again anytime soon.
And I heard from G. She and Tim had a pretty “productive” night and morning. Ah, new relationships!

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Just a quick update. Sorry for all the posts. Conor called me today and apologized for last night. He said he really shouldn't have come. Knowing that G was probably with my brother put him in a bad place and the memories of being in our home did the same. He said he wants to make it up to me but wants to get a hotel next time. So, happily I can say I'll see him probably in the next week.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:06 am

Conor called me yesterday asking if I could get out for the night. Checked with G, she was fine with it. Naturally, she called Tim after talking to me and he ended up staying overnight with her.
But anyway, I met Conor at a hotel and it was completely different than it was at my place. He said he wanted to make it up to me and boy did he. We had a couple of sessions of some special fun, went for a run along the river, took a shower, went out to eat, talked a lot and slept together. It was pretty awesome.
We agreed to try to get together on a weekly basis.
G asked me if Conor and I are going to start dating lol. I don’t think I’d be opposed to it but that’s not happening in Conor’s world.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:52 pm

Hi Bi, sorry I haven't replied earlier and I'm not going to say much now, still trying to get me thoughts straight on the interaction etc of the 4 of you.
I have no problem with you pushing back and appreciate the appreciation..
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:56 pm
Always appreciate your insights. But will push back here some.
In fact in the past when you have pushed back you have explained a lot more and I've though okay can understand that now, I think part of my hesitation in reply is, in this push-back is you have explained a lot but I do not get that same feeling as previously. Maybe part of it is you've been posting about G&T and B&C and nothing/not much about B&G, so hard for me to gauge. Can only take/understand from what you write.
When C came on the scene you and G talked about protecting the marriage, I think (know) T is much more of a threat that C but you've not written about your conversations with G and how the two of you protect the marriage. You know my focus is on the marriage and this is what I said on another thread "the marriage is top priority and whoever the two of you let in is primarily for the enjoyment of the two of you without it being detrimental to either one of you.."
Hope you have a good weekend, will write up more fully over the weekend.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:06 pm

Just a quick response but I'll wait for your fuller response to say more. G and I are doing great. We had a great night out together this week and when we got home. And we're only a week or two into it with T, so we're trying to figure out where it's going. The 3 of us are talking this weekend about coming clean with our family. My mom called me this week after the family weekend at the beach asking questions so she sniffed something out. I'd rather they know from us rather than find out the wrong way. So we need to talk about what we all want from this.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:15 am

So we had the conversation last night about telling our family that Timmy is now part of our marriage. When I first brought it up, they both said no, it was too early to talk about it. Then I asked them both where they wanted the relationship between the 2 of them to go.
Timmy said that being with G is literally a fantasy that came true. He said having sex with her is still like an out of body experience but he doesn’t want it to be just sexual, to just get off and then leave. He wants it to be more than that. He said that if I was opposed to that, he’d understand, but still wanted to be the one who pleased her sexually “since you can’t” (Lol I’ve had honest conversations with him and I told him that but wasn’t expecting that).
G said what she did to Conor wasn’t fair but she wouldn’t have done it for anyone but Timmy. This is all a fantasy come true for her as well. She would like to have a relationship with Tim beyond the sex also.
I asked where they see me fitting in. G was very cool at this point. She held my hands and said you’re my husband and you always will be. I asked Timmy if he could live with that and he said “of course.” We agreed that we can’t answer all of the “what ifs” at this point but did agree that he was the go to guy sexually, I have no problem with that, given how much (and what) their into. I also suggested that if they’re going to start dating, maybe we really need to think about telling the family. They came around to that idea, and after talking about it for a while, we decided we’re going to tell them. We want to say to them it’s a new thing and we’re all fine with it and no one is cheating on anybody, and we wanted them to know from the start. We’ll see what happens.
Then I lost them to the bedroom. They wanted to celebrate (loudly) the official start of them being a couple.
When they came out of the bedroom this morning Timmy asked me if I would be ok with them going to the beach house for the weekend. They’re really treating it like a pseudo-honeymoon, I think. I said go for it. So they packed some clothes (he packed my clothes) and off they went.
Crazy emotion, but I’m incredibly happy for them but also for me. I want them to have an awesome time.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:07 am

I’m a little surprised G didn’t say she wants you in chastity again with T holding the spare key ;)

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:26 am

That would be a little weird with my little brother deciding when I can orgasm or not lol. But if that would make her happy . . .

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:32 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:15 am
So we had the conversation last night about telling our family that Timmy is now part of our marriage. When I first brought it up, they both said no, it was too early to talk about it. Then I asked them both where they wanted the relationship between the 2 of them to go.
Timmy said that being with G is literally a fantasy that came true. He said having sex with her is still like an out of body experience but he doesn’t want it to be just sexual, to just get off and then leave. He wants it to be more than that. He said that if I was opposed to that, he’d understand, but still wanted to be the one who pleased her sexually “since you can’t” (Lol I’ve had honest conversations with him and I told him that but wasn’t expecting that).
G said what she did to Conor wasn’t fair but she wouldn’t have done it for anyone but Timmy. This is all a fantasy come true for her as well. She would like to have a relationship with Tim beyond the sex also.
I asked where they see me fitting in. G was very cool at this point. She held my hands and said you’re my husband and you always will be. I asked Timmy if he could live with that and he said “of course.” We agreed that we can’t answer all of the “what ifs” at this point but did agree that he was the go to guy sexually, I have no problem with that, given how much (and what) their into. I also suggested that if they’re going to start dating, maybe we really need to think about telling the family. They came around to that idea, and after talking about it for a while, we decided we’re going to tell them. We want to say to them it’s a new thing and we’re all fine with it and no one is cheating on anybody, and we wanted them to know from the start. We’ll see what happens.
Then I lost them to the bedroom. They wanted to celebrate (loudly) the official start of them being a couple.
When they came out of the bedroom this morning Timmy asked me if I would be ok with them going to the beach house for the weekend. They’re really treating it like a pseudo-honeymoon, I think. I said go for it. So they packed some clothes (he packed my clothes) and off they went.
Crazy emotion, but I’m incredibly happy for them but also for me. I want them to have an awesome time.
Hopefully they will invite you to Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners and their kids birthday parties once she divorces you and marries your brother.
I sense nothing good coming out of this situation.

LAlurker
Virgin

Unread post by LAlurker » Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:44 am

“I sense nothing good coming out of this situation.”

I totally agree. Please reconsider telling your family about your triad. The person who will come out the worst here is G. Your family will protect their boys first and foremost and she will be the instigator.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:23 pm

Hi Bi,
Sorry for not responding sooner and a lot to go over… but you can push back as much as you like, as you seem to explain things better and we get an understanding…
Bigh+Guy wrote:
he’s been having masturbation fantasies about G since he was 15. Now he doesn’t want to stop, especially with me being fine with it. G admitted the same, that he has been a primary focus for her masturbation fantasies also. When Tim was 14, G even offered to take his virginity (a couple of times) so she’s been lusting after him forever
So they have a long history of wanting to get together, has G ever said why she wanted to marry you and not T, assuming there’s not a big age diff. I know there are lots of reasons why people want to marry each other and sex is possibly lower down the list than guys on here would admit, but you must have some massive attraction to G for her to marry you and not T!
Bigh+Guy wrote:
This is key, you need to agree with G that for x number of days (hopefully 3+) it is just you and her T is nowhere, otherwise because of above I fear for you marriage.
Bigh+Guy wrote:
As my brother said, it was no sister-in-law hug. The good news was I’ve told him about our lifestyle so he knew that but he didn’t know Tim and G were fucking. But no real harm done except for a couple of other close calls and my older brother asking if he could get in on it. That was a definitive no.
I did laugh at this my twisted mind, but was thinking how long till dad asks the same question.. sorry if below the belt but just crossed my mind!
Bigh+Guy wrote:
I am sad Conor isn’t a part of us anymore, but I realized over the weekend I like G being in a relationship or having a boyfriend. I can’t do it for her sexually and I can’t keep up with her sex drive.
As long as you and G are committed to each other.
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:56 pm

Bi+Gigh wrote:
As for my statement about not wanting to be a cuck, I was just getting into this and didn't completely get what it meant to be a cuck. I pictured it as wearing a french maid suit (as I wrote back then), being cut off completely from sex with my wife, and other pretty extreme things. 5 months is more than sufficient to learn about being a cuck. I am submissive to a more dominant guy, not a female. That's a trait of my bisexual side. So seeing another male become a primary lover or controlling when I get to have sex or an orgasm (cock cage) is a turn on to me being a submissive. But it also created some angst for me because I wasn't sure how or if it threatened our marriage and love for each other. So learning about all of this and figuring out how this stuff is going to work in our marriage is a journey. Am I a cuck or not? Maybe I don't have the definition down. But I don't think that statement I made 5 months ago is relevant today. And what I write here may not be relevant 2 months from now.
This is where we get into a debate, what’s the diff between a cuckold, Hotwife, Stag/Vixen relationship.
Strictly speaking I take a cuckold as a male whose wife has sexual freedom and the husband remain faithful. So by that definition you are not. Chasity play, denial etc can happen in a monogamous relationship.
Bi+Gigh wrote:
The statement about my wife not showing interest in a guy in our not quite 2 year marriage doesn't have complete context. She had been fucking my college roommate for a couple of years. He fucked her twice on our wedding day and she was full of his cum when we said our vows. So, to say she didn't show any interest in another guy for the first 20 months of our marriage was brought up because it was a time she was developing an interest in Conor. I'm not trying to be harsh either, but I don't understand why that's relevant here. It's not like all of a sudden she wanted play with another guy.
Bi, we can only absorb what is written, it came across to me as for the first 2 years of your marriage you two were in a monogamous relationship and now that she was expressing an interest in C you needed some help.
Bi+Gigh wrote:
We've discussed possible outcomes, not all great, some similar to yours. But at just over a week into it, we're all interested in pursuing this relationship.
Bi, you need to explain the bond you and G have more, you did a little when C was involved, you and G discussing about when he might become a threat, G telling him off for degrading you after dinner. I think T is a bigger threat to your marriage to G than C by multiple times, but only say that because you’ve not articulated the friendship/love/bond/dedication you and G share.
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Another clue their bond is very strong.
Bigh+Guy wrote:
I asked where they see me fitting in. G was very cool at this point. She held my hands and said you’re my husband and you always will be. I asked Timmy if he could live with that and he said “of course.”
“you’re my husband and you always will be” that is the million dollar statement, but what exactly does it mean in reality? Look at the threads on here, you can be a husband enjoying sharing your wife, but enjoying a healthy sex life between the two of you to a husband who is literary a frustrated slave. I don't think you want to be cut off etc so you need to hold your ground or G means she would never do that to you.

At the end of the day you (not G&T) are playing a very dangerous game, it if goes tits up you could lose a wife, a brother and possibly the respect of your family.
I would not tell your family just yet, wait some time, you’ve never mentioned G’s family how would they take it?

I wish you all the best mate, but truly think you’re going down a rabbit hole, good luck.

Sorry if anything seems harsh.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:28 pm

"I'm not stupid or naive (I don't think). Could G and Timmy fall in love? For sure. Would G and Timmy want to dump me at some point so they could be together without me? I don't know what the odds would be but yes, they could. I just don't see any path to that happening.
I know in my head and heart that my brother would walk away if he began to have those feelings, or if he thought that's what G ultimately wanted. He could never be a part of breaking up my marriage even if G said she didn't want me anymore. He would say fine, leave him, but find someone other than me. He's been my other half since he was born.
As for G, I say this:
I met G in september of my senior year of high school when her and her mom brought her little brother to my hs for an open house. I was assigned to them for a tour. I did a shitty job of the tour cause she and I just wanted to talk and touch each other somehow. She was gorgeous, had an unbelievable smile and a huge personality. We weren't very far into the tour when we traded numbers. We went out the next weekend and said I needed to tell her something. I said I was bi, out and I would understand if she wanted to be just friends. Her reaction: "That's kinda hot."
The next weekend we went out again, we weren't planning on it, but I took her virginity. Without bc. Her mother looked at her the next day and said you're going on bc. Just by looking at her.
Fast forward to last wednesday night. She had been with Timmy, and I had been with Conor the night before. We went out to dinner, drank too much wine and laughed and talked our asses off for about 4 hours at the restaurant, comparing notes about our nights with Timmy and Conor along with a whole bunch of other stuff. We went home and had some more fun.
I don't know if this describes the bond fully enough, but from that first time we met up til Wednesday night and even today, there's just something about us that's meant to be. We both believe that. We're into some twisted, kinky stuff but neither of us could survive coming home from work and talking about how our day went, day after day. We'd be bored and long divorced by now lol. I think there's an understanding that we're soulmates and that's how we live. Sometimes, I feel threatened but she's seems to be always solid about it.
I'm stopping here but just wanted to describe somehow our bond. Maybe not a great job of doing it but maybe you have a better feel for us.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:18 am

Hi Bi,
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:28 pm
"I'm not stupid or naive (I don't think).
Don't think I've ever called you that and if you think I have then please accept my apologies.

Once again when challenging you, you have provided more of a background to your marriage/relationship with G, which is wild
I'm still now sure if telling you parents/family about .
I still think the three of you are playing a dangerous game, you may say/agree things now, but 6 months down the road?

I'm still not sure if telling your and G's family, as you will have to tell both, is a good thing, but it's up to the three of you, but give some thought to how they may react.

I've said previously you are G's rock, her come back point, hopefully that will remain and from what you say G is yours!!

We had a discussion about you feeling about being a cuck, which I do not believe you are, so hopefully G will never try go down that road as you are not submissive to females and I don't think your brother will try anything as well, that would be ultra weird.

Just ensure you and G have totally you and G days time per week, the two of you have let T & C into your marriage, but it must not be to the detriment to either on of you, you're are a team.

Regards

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:11 pm

gordon921 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:18 am
Hi Bi,
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:28 pm
"I'm not stupid or naive (I don't think).
Don't think I've ever called you that and if you think I have then please accept my apologies.

Once again when challenging you, you have provided more of a background to your marriage/relationship with G, which is wild
I'm still now sure if telling you parents/family about .
I still think the three of you are playing a dangerous game, you may say/agree things now, but 6 months down the road?

I'm still not sure if telling your and G's family, as you will have to tell both, is a good thing, but it's up to the three of you, but give some thought to how they may react.

I've said previously you are G's rock, her come back point, hopefully that will remain and from what you say G is yours!!

We had a discussion about you feeling about being a cuck, which I do not believe you are, so hopefully G will never try go down that road as you are not submissive to females and I don't think your brother will try anything as well, that would be ultra weird.

Just ensure you and G have totally you and G days time per week, the two of you have let T & C into your marriage, but it must not be to the detriment to either on of you, you're are a team.

Regards
No, no, you never called me that. No worries.

And G and Timmy came back from the beach and the first thing Timmy asked was if we could talk about telling the family again. As LAlurker said on here, he was concerned how G would be perceived by our family. So to his credit, he said now isn't the time to announce it and would like us to wait. G would go along with me if I really wanted but based on feedback here and Timmy defending G's reputation (proud of him) we're going to hold off.

And I've never completely got the definitions down of cuck, hw, vixen, etc. So if I'm not a cuck, I'm fine with that.

We'll get our time together for sure. I'll give them their time tho too. He's been here all day with us, or I should say her, and by the way they look at each other they'll need it. I told Timmy he can stay for dinner but I get G back tonight. He's had 2 straight nights with her. He's cool with that.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:16 pm

Actually 3 straight nights.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:21 pm

Bi, I totally agree with holding off, but there are two families involved, yours and G's please think about them both and how they may react. You can tell/explain till you all are blue in the face but if they don't understand...!!

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:09 pm

Bigh+Guy;

You are chasing two rabbits.

Choose one.