wife interested in other guy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Re: wife interested in other guy

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:47 pm

slowsteady wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:09 pm
Bigh+Guy;

You are chasing two rabbits.

Choose one.
Always appreciate peoples comments and insights but just don't know what you mean with your comment. What two rabbits am I chasing?

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:27 pm

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:47 pm
slowsteady wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:09 pm
Bigh+Guy;

You are chasing two rabbits.

Choose one.
Always appreciate peoples comments and insights but just don't know what you mean with your comment. What two rabbits am I chasing?
Think about it...

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:35 pm

Stop it dude. Speak up or fuck off.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:25 pm

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:35 pm
To explain 'chasing two rabbits'...

If you chase one rabbit, you might be able to catch it. If you chase two, it's almost impossible to catch either of them -- you will go home rabbitless.

It sounds like he thinks you've got conflicting, or at least misaligned, goals, and that you'll find it difficult to achieve both... but if you pick just one, you might be able to achieve that one.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:42 pm

Bi, I am not a cuck but I have truly enjoyed -- and grown -- from listening to your thoughtful and mature account of the path you have been on with G.

Although several of your triggers are not my triggers, you have helped me understand how you could undertake this exploration.

As for terminology, I most hear that you have tasted a polyamorous triad, but one that has not held because one of the members is just not good at being a secondary (Conor). My wife and I struggled at one time to make a V with a guy she found super hot work out, only to realize over time he just could not be the secondary while I was the primary. His background (Catholic and from an all-boys family plus his own possessiveness) just interfered with his doing what we needed him to do to make it work.

I love that G has a very healthy sexual nature that she wants to enjoy with multiple partners -- AND be long-term/permanently with you. That combination has long been an ideal of ours, and one we have striven to have as our life. And you are doing your best to live it out. A tip o' the hat to you, sir.

You have some submissive aspects, as you describe brilliantly, and delineate well how they have to do with a male you love -- Conor -- and not being humiliated by your wife. Yes, your wife has supported you in your exploration of how this turns you on and gratifies you -- but that is her loving nature. Conor has been the one who has opened new doors for you and for himself as he explores his bi side. I understand for the first time how being caged can have its payoffs, even though it is not something I would want for myself.

I am not feeling any urge to warn you about anything. You have doing extremely well. You have all the right instincts to explore and know yourself better and to not get caught in webs of shame over it. Your coming out as bi, being willing to tell Tim about the triad, and being accepting of the desire and willingness of Tim and G acting on it speak to your transparency as a human being and the bravery you display. Your willingness to open up the incestuous participation of Tim in your marriage to your parents also speaks well of your impulse to not live a sexual life in the shadows. I understand Tim is not ready for this yet, and perhaps for practical reasons he is right to hold off. But your desire to live an honest life is most remarkable and commendable.

Speaking as an outsider, what I envision for you and G in the future is an open triad at times with polyamorous partners. The specter of G and you seeking out and helping each other find men to have sex with and love stirs me.

I think you are going to work this out.

Thank you.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:05 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
:up: Cryptic posters can be really annoying!

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:41 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:11 pm

And G and Timmy came back from the beach and the first thing Timmy asked was if we could talk about telling the family again. As LAlurker said on here, he was concerned how G would be perceived by our family. So to his credit, he said now isn't the time to announce it and would like us to wait. G would go along with me if I really wanted but based on feedback here and Timmy defending G's reputation (proud of him) we're going to hold off.
Hope they and you realised they have to be a lot more discrete now, if you're mom has picked up something she'll have her antenna fully extended and the binoculars out :D

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:43 am

zorro wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:42 pm
Bi, I am not a cuck but I have truly enjoyed -- and grown -- from listening to your thoughtful and mature account of the path you have been on with G.

Although several of your triggers are not my triggers, you have helped me understand how you could undertake this exploration.

As for terminology, I most hear that you have tasted a polyamorous triad, but one that has not held because one of the members is just not good at being a secondary (Conor). My wife and I struggled at one time to make a V with a guy she found super hot work out, only to realize over time he just could not be the secondary while I was the primary. His background (Catholic and from an all-boys family plus his own possessiveness) just interfered with his doing what we needed him to do to make it work.

I love that G has a very healthy sexual nature that she wants to enjoy with multiple partners -- AND be long-term/permanently with you. That combination has long been an ideal of ours, and one we have striven to have as our life. And you are doing your best to live it out. A tip o' the hat to you, sir.

You have some submissive aspects, as you describe brilliantly, and delineate well how they have to do with a male you love -- Conor -- and not being humiliated by your wife. Yes, your wife has supported you in your exploration of how this turns you on and gratifies you -- but that is her loving nature. Conor has been the one who has opened new doors for you and for himself as he explores his bi side. I understand for the first time how being caged can have its payoffs, even though it is not something I would want for myself.

I am not feeling any urge to warn you about anything. You have doing extremely well. You have all the right instincts to explore and know yourself better and to not get caught in webs of shame over it. Your coming out as bi, being willing to tell Tim about the triad, and being accepting of the desire and willingness of Tim and G acting on it speak to your transparency as a human being and the bravery you display. Your willingness to open up the incestuous participation of Tim in your marriage to your parents also speaks well of your impulse to not live a sexual life in the shadows. I understand Tim is not ready for this yet, and perhaps for practical reasons he is right to hold off. But your desire to live an honest life is most remarkable and commendable.

Speaking as an outsider, what I envision for you and G in the future is an open triad at times with polyamorous partners. The specter of G and you seeking out and helping each other find men to have sex with and love stirs me.

I think you are going to work this out.

Thank you.
Thank you for your comments, zorro. They are very reassuring for me.
And I have told my wife that I am fine being the secondary. If you have read my posts, you will understand.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:44 am

gordon921 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:41 am
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:11 pm

And G and Timmy came back from the beach and the first thing Timmy asked was if we could talk about telling the family again. As LAlurker said on here, he was concerned how G would be perceived by our family. So to his credit, he said now isn't the time to announce it and would like us to wait. G would go along with me if I really wanted but based on feedback here and Timmy defending G's reputation (proud of him) we're going to hold off.
Hope they and you realised they have to be a lot more discrete now, if you're mom has picked up something she'll have her antenna fully extended and the binoculars out :D
Absolutely. She's definitely going to be looking for something.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:46 am

desertsub wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:05 am
Bigh+Guy wrote:
:up: Cryptic posters can be really annoying!
For sure!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:07 pm

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:43 am
Thank you for your comments, zorro. They are very reassuring for me.
And I have told my wife that I am fine being the secondary. If you have read my posts, you will understand.
Just for the record, I have read your posts (in this thread) carefully -- or so I think.
You are most welcome.
Your comment invites the very interesting question of what makes for a secondary in a poly relationship. A quick trip to Wikipedia offers some food for thought:
The type of entanglement/involvement described varies according to the speaker. The terms generally refer to one or more of the following:
Emotional involvement: the intensity or depth of participants' feelings for one another.
Logistic involvement: living and financial arrangements, shared child-rearing, etc.
Ground rules within relationships: participants might agree that the maintenance of a particular relationship takes priority over others, making that relationship 'primary'.
WikiP also suggests some theorists dispense with the primary/secondary relationship and focus more on the specific functions specific people play out in the group relationship. From this perspective, you can be a primary in the sense of your marital commitment and central cohabilitation with G; you are both in this for the long run even though there are others from time to time. G may have developed a primary sexual relationship with Conor until the supernova exploded; and your sexual relationship with Conor is impossible for me to categorize as either primary or secondary -- just hot. Similarly, both you and G developed intense emotional feelings for Conor, creating primary relationships emotionally and totally questioning what the hell it means to be a secondary emotionally. I heard deep feelings that all of you had for each other. But from time to time both you and G expressed that this is your marriage, not Conor, even though those distinctions sometimes became murky.
When I chose the term "secondary" for Conor, my assumption was that your long-term/lifelong commitment and devotion to G made your relationship with her primary. For me, the hot sexuality you both had was possible within the framework of an enduring primary relationship and having faith each of you would almost certainly will be there when the fireworks died out. That there would be times when G and Conor -- as well as you and Conor -- became enthralled with each and spent lots of time together with the fires of erotic passion burning bright. But that intense relating was built on a solid primary foundation you have with G.

But perhaps that is just me. In the end, this is all semantics. What counts in the end is whether you and G are happy together. And you seem to be so, dazzlingly so.

I await the next chapter.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:21 am

So somehow it worked out that G and Timmy were together from Thursday night thru Sunday. I was with Conor on Thursday night so they were together and then Friday we had the talk that both of them wanted to build a relationship together so they celebrated that together. Saturday they went to the beach and came back Sunday. I learned what compersion meant and felt like. I was actually really happy for them and instead of feeling the usual angst with them being away together I was just hoping they were having a great time. Never felt that before.
On Sunday afternoon they were having sex before he left but they had to stop because it was hurting G. Turns out, they had so much sex over those 4 days she developed an infection. Now she’s shut down for 2 weeks.
I had told Timmy on Sunday that I wanted a few nights with just G and me and he agreed. But when he found out G had an infection he asked if he could come over last night since he felt badly and that he was partially responsible. It was a lame excuse to see her but I agreed. But even with him there, I felt like I was “with” G. She was pretty much hanging on to me. Her and Timmy showed some affection and they kissed, but she was definitely with me.
Not too long after Timmy left, she came up and hugged me and said she was tired and asked if we could go to bed. Of course, I said yes. We’re cuddled up in bed in each other’s arms when I feel her hand on my dick and she started to masturbate me. It was the greatest feeling in the world! It wasn’t crazy, bed shaking sex, but it was the sweetest thing she could have done. When she finished, we were cuddling again when she said out of no where that she was the luckiest girl in the world. I know I can’t take full credit for that. I have to be honest and give some to Timmy also since there kinda falling for each other and I know she’s happy about that.
But it was awesome just to be wrapped in each other’s arms.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:34 am

Glad for you Bi.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:28 pm

Actually you are 100% responsible for that the way I see it. If you weren’t accepting and encouraging of her having other sex partners she wouldn’t be so lucky.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:43 am

Thank you Fox. Very kind words. And I'm actually very happy about how she is feeling these days (except for her infection, of course).

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:02 am

Hi Bi,

How is G feeling today, hopefully on the mend.

Regards

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:32 am

Thanks for asking. She's feeling a little better. Her back was bothering her and the doctor said it was related. But that's better too. Timmy stayed over but there was no penetrative sex yet.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:44 am

I stayed at Conor’s last night and came home this morning, walked into the bedroom and G and Timmy were naked in the bed. I’m not sure I’ll ever get used to that. But I guess I’ll have to. I asked if they had sex given G’s uti and Timmy said probably not anywhere near the sex that Conor and I had. I told him he was probably right.
Conor was nervous last night and I asked him what was wrong. He said he wanted to ask me a question which was would I go away for a golf weekend with just the two of us. I asked when and he said this weekend or next. I brought it up with G this morning and she said she was fine with and that it was up to me. Timmy, of course, said I should definitely go. He just wants G to himself for the weekend. But I think I’m going to do it for two reasons. One, he really doesn’t know many people around here. He’s really only had me and G since he got here. Secondly, I like him and enjoy spending time with him. I’m just a bit apprehensive tho because I think he really likes me. Well, I know he does since he said it last night. I kinda expressed similar feelings for him. But I mainly just want to be friends with him. Maybe throw a few benefits in there.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:40 am

So a bit if an update.
Timmy and I talked Thursday night. He told me he was falling hard for G and he was pretty sure G was falling for him. I told him I knew that was the case for both of them. It’s obvious. He said he would walk away if I wanted him to but if I was ok with them still being together he couldn’t see them not getting even more involved.
It’s weird for me. I don’t have any angst with the two of them together. When they went to the beach together, I was really happy for them. I was happy when they were going to be together this weekend.
So my response to him was that I was fine with him being a part of our marriage if he could live with not being exclusive with G. He never wanted to break up a perfectly good marriage but said he would make whatever arrangement we come up with work. He just wants to have his share of time with G. And since the triad would be with me, he would be perfectly comfortable with it.
The 3 of us talked more when I got back from my weekend with Conor. They’re obviously in love with each other and they both want to make it work. G said she would never want another man besides Timmy and me. She said she could be a very happy woman with the 2 of us. We’re not going to make any dramatic changes at this point. Just take life as it comes. We obviously need to figure some things out so we agreed to just keep talking.
Timmy asked me if he could spend another night with G. And tbh, I was beat (and sexed out) so I said I was ok with it. I did tell him this morning that I needed the next couple of nights with G alone. He was disappointed but accepted it.
But last night I saw him walking into my bedroom naked, and he would be getting into my bed with my wife and I thought these could be some interesting times coming up.
Conor and I had an awesome weekend together. I’ll do another update on that separately. Didn’t want to make this too long.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:37 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:40 am
So a bit if an update.
Timmy and I talked Thursday night. He told me he was falling hard for G and he was pretty sure G was falling for him. I told him I knew that was the case for both of them. It’s obvious. He said he would walk away if I wanted him to but if I was ok with them still being together he couldn’t see them not getting even more involved.
It’s weird for me. I don’t have any angst with the two of them together. When they went to the beach together, I was really happy for them. I was happy when they were going to be together this weekend.
So my response to him was that I was fine with him being a part of our marriage if he could live with not being exclusive with G. He never wanted to break up a perfectly good marriage but said he would make whatever arrangement we come up with work. He just wants to have his share of time with G. And since the triad would be with me, he would be perfectly comfortable with it.
The 3 of us talked more when I got back from my weekend with Conor. They’re obviously in love with each other and they both want to make it work. G said she would never want another man besides Timmy and me. She said she could be a very happy woman with the 2 of us. We’re not going to make any dramatic changes at this point. Just take life as it comes. We obviously need to figure some things out so we agreed to just keep talking.
Timmy asked me if he could spend another night with G. And tbh, I was beat (and sexed out) so I said I was ok with it. I did tell him this morning that I needed the next couple of nights with G alone. He was disappointed but accepted it.
But last night I saw him walking into my bedroom naked, and he would be getting into my bed with my wife and I thought these could be some interesting times coming up.
Conor and I had an awesome weekend together. I’ll do another update on that separately. Didn’t want to make this too long.
Hi Bi,
you are entering a poly (x4) relationship, so maybe need to keep this thread going but open another in the poly group for some advise.

I'll keep on banging on this, the marriage is you and G and letting T in is a decision the two of you have made, but the two of you have to be totally honest with each other and talk and talk. You have to be on your guard (more later).

C will be leaving (possibly) in 3 months time, so that side of your sexuality/relationship will possibly end. What would you expect after that with G. Would you go hunting for another guy to have a relationship with or expect to ... with G.

As i said before this is a very dangerous game you playing, so you have to be in total sync with G. T&G might be saying all the right things now, but the deeper they go along this road things could change..

Hope he does not mind, but married possibly longer than you and G now and with children, you may have read the thread..

"I mean we will keep our bodies exclusive so xxxx sort of my boyfriend now and well a girlfriend shouldn't just grope another man"

"There's no easy way of saying this, I never wanted to hurt you, but xxx and I, well we just can't ignore how we feel about each other any longer. xxx I'm leaving you"

Can you really trust T to walk away when deeply in love and the same of G.

Tread carefully my friend...

I'm just trying to outline the threats, no axe to grind..

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:36 pm

gordon921 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:37 am
Bigh+Guy wrote:
So a bit if an update.
Hi Bi,
you are entering a poly (x4) relationship, so maybe need to keep this thread going but open another in the poly group for some advise.

I'll keep on banging on this, the marriage is you and G and letting T in is a decision the two of you have made, but the two of you have to be totally honest with each other and talk and talk. You have to be on your guard (more later).

C will be leaving (possibly) in 3 months time, so that side of your sexuality/relationship will possibly end. What would you expect after that with G. Would you go hunting for another guy to have a relationship with or expect to ... with G.

As i said before this is a very dangerous game you playing, so you have to be in total sync with G. T&G might be saying all the right things now, but the deeper they go along this road things could change..

Hope he does not mind, but married possibly longer than you and G now and with children, you may have read the thread..

"I mean we will keep our bodies exclusive so xxxx sort of my boyfriend now and well a girlfriend shouldn't just grope another man"

"There's no easy way of saying this, I never wanted to hurt you, but xxx and I, well we just can't ignore how we feel about each other any longer. xxx I'm leaving you"

I hear you Gordon. And I' not splitting hairs or being flippant but it is not a game we are playing. There are some seriously deep feelings going between G and I and G and Timmy. I am aware of the risks involved and others have written about Timmy and G inviting me to their house for Xmas dinner and such. But there are risks involved in any type of this lifestyle. We've chosen to reject monogamy so we let other people (guys) into our marriage. Probably like the majority of the other people on this forum. We trust and love each other so we're willing to take the chance.

"Hope he does not mind, but married possibly longer than you and G now and with children, you may have read the thread.." You wrote this but I have no idea what it means.

And I will be sad when Conor leaves. He and I have a really good relationship. But I have never gone out "hunting" for a guy. Conor just appeared. So no, I won't be hunting for another guy.
As always, I appreciate your insights.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:55 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:36 pm
gordon921 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:37 am
Bigh+Guy wrote:
So a bit if an update.
Hi Bi,

I hear you Gordon. And I' not splitting hairs or being flippant but it is not a game we are playing. There are some seriously deep feelings going between G and I and G and Timmy. I am aware of the risks involved and others have written about Timmy and G inviting me to their house for Xmas dinner and such. But there are risks involved in any type of this lifestyle. We've chosen to reject monogamy so we let other people (guys) into our marriage. Probably like the majority of the other people on this forum. We trust and love each other so we're willing to take the chance.

"Hope he does not mind, but married possibly longer than you and G now and with children, you may have read the thread.." You wrote this but I have no idea what it means.

And I will be sad when Conor leaves. He and I have a really good relationship. But I have never gone out "hunting" for a guy. Conor just appeared. So no, I won't be hunting for another guy.
As always, I appreciate your insights.
Hi Bi, sorry "game" was a poor choice of words.

The two quotes. They were from another thread where the husband was totally denied by his wife while she was in NRE, the second time she asked him for a divorce, luckily he managed to salvage his marriage. Yes I expect their are lots of feeling going around and you need to trust everyone.

Hopefully you guys can work it all out. Enjoy your B&G time together.

Regards

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:18 pm

gordon921;

You have a good handle on many aspects of this game!

It is good to hear consistent advice that wisely alerts people about potential hazards of things that can come back and bite them in the bottom!

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:30 am

So yes, G and Timmy are definitely in love. And I’m in love with them. And us.
Over labor day weekend at the beach with the family, they really couldn’t keep their eyes or hands off of each other. You may remember my mom was sniffing something out. So we are having a family dinner later today and I was worried that someone would pick up on something and all hell would break loose at my nephews birthday party. So Timmy and I met with my parents (and older brother) one night this week. But first, I called my mom and asked if Timmy and I could come over to talk to them. She asked me if we were going to be honest about Timmy’s and G’s affair. So, she knew.
It ended up being a long conversation but pretty much ended when Timmy said he’s in love with G, he didn’t know he could love someone this much, he loves and respects me, he doesn’t want to break up our marriage but he wants to be a part of it. I supported him and said that’s what I wanted too, and what could be better than living my life with my two best friends. Finally my mom said she wouldn’t do anything that would put a wedge between us and that she would be supportive. Both of my parents admitted that they had a third person in their marriage early on but it ended when kids started coming along. So the other part of this is they didn’t want to be completely hypocritical.
Some may throw up warning signs which is fine. But I’m really not into a traditional, conventional marriage. And spending all of this time with the 3 of us these past few weeks have been among the happiest of my life. Amazingly, I have not had a hint of jealousy when they’ve been away or are spending the night together (at his place or ours). I have never seen my brother happier.
We’ll have things we need to figure out and challenges will come up. All three of us want to make it work. We have talked about every possible “what if” scenario (probably have missed some) and talk about how we might handle them. We have agreed on the importance of talking. We have agreed on the importance of a lot of things. So, I m excited about us. We’ll see what the future holds.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:03 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:30 am
So yes, G and Timmy are definitely in love. And I’m in love with them. And us.
Over labor day weekend at the beach with the family, they really couldn’t keep their eyes or hands off of each other. You may remember my mom was sniffing something out. So we are having a family dinner later today and I was worried that someone would pick up on something and all hell would break loose at my nephews birthday party. So Timmy and I met with my parents (and older brother) one night this week. But first, I called my mom and asked if Timmy and I could come over to talk to them. She asked me if we were going to be honest about Timmy’s and G’s affair. So, she knew.
It ended up being a long conversation but pretty much ended when Timmy said he’s in love with G, he didn’t know he could love someone this much, he loves and respects me, he doesn’t want to break up our marriage but he wants to be a part of it. I supported him and said that’s what I wanted too, and what could be better than living my life with my two best friends. Finally my mom said she wouldn’t do anything that would put a wedge between us and that she would be supportive. Both of my parents admitted that they had a third person in their marriage early on but it ended when kids started coming along. So the other part of this is they didn’t want to be completely hypocritical.
Some may throw up warning signs which is fine. But I’m really not into a traditional, conventional marriage. And spending all of this time with the 3 of us these past few weeks have been among the happiest of my life. Amazingly, I have not had a hint of jealousy when they’ve been away or are spending the night together (at his place or ours). I have never seen my brother happier.
We’ll have things we need to figure out and challenges will come up. All three of us want to make it work. We have talked about every possible “what if” scenario (probably have missed some) and talk about how we might handle them. We have agreed on the importance of talking. We have agreed on the importance of a lot of things. So, I m excited about us. We’ll see what the future holds.
Congrats, as you say lots of stuff to work through and sort out, but hopefully the three of you will be able to.