Can a pussy free marriage work long-term?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
scarlettscuck
Player

Re: Can a pussy free marriage work long-term?

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:55 am

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:22 am
scarlettscuck wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:37 am
Bumping this up as we are testing the waters of a pussy-free lifestyle. We’ve just begun!

I’ve been locked up tight for the last year 24/7/365. We typically have sex several times a month. Since the end of May I’ve been pussy-free and have only been inside Scarlett once recently. As a break. I made her cum good as usual, she then asked me if I want to cum or not cum and stay mind fucked horny. I chose the latter. Best decision ever!

We are now beginning a set 2 months pussy-free sentence now which will leave only a week break before Locktober so it might be 3 months PF for this cuck. The goal is to keep doubling the sentences as we progress.

We are very intimate and touch, kiss, hold hands and have public PDA constantly. We are madly in love. She’s been getting fucked very well by her new Bull. I’ve been locked and love the constant horny “buzz.” I’m feeling. My goal is to shift my sexual core to my mind instead of my cock. It’s a rush, but we are both loving this so far. She feels in control and I doubt she will ever give it up. Yea!

If she wants me to fuck her of course I will. She loves my very attentive attitude and servitude over the past 2 months.

Her new Bull will have fucked her on our wedding anniversary, her birthday and now MY upcoming birthday. She’s going to ask him about his birthday, at this point he might get that present too. Hell, why not?

It’s crazy but the mindfuck is just too good to give up right now. Our last sex was epic, so passionate and meaningful. That’s what’s driving this pussy-free denial. It might not be pussy-free in the end but “infrequent-pussy?” Lol We’ll see how this plays out. It’s working for us.
I don’t think you need to use a cock cage for you to become a Pussyfree man, I never used and it was not difficult at all. The whole process made me to remind my days as a boy, watching Playboy and other erotic magazines while I was jerking my cock off, with the difference that now it is by far much more exciting to see my wife being used by other men while I just observe ….
That’s awesome for you and a great suggestion. I actually like the cage, it’s my constant reminder and she loves seeing it and knowing I have no hope to jerk or cum. Part of her taking the control she never had in a previous marriage.

Also, this is a big change from how we’ve lived so I’m not 100% confident I can keep my hands off myself! The cage is my protective shield so to speak. Thanks for the advice.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:52 am

It can work. I've been pussy free for about 15 years now which is how long I've been caged.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:07 pm

a_dumb_cuck wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:58 pm
Can a pussy free marriage work long-term while your partner is actively dating someone else? I ask because my wife is aroused by the idea of longer-term denial. In my previous relationships, this was always a bad choice. I cannot say it precipitated the end of those relationships but it definitely felt like pivotal moment in all of them.

That said, none of those women ever presented it like it was something that turned them on, it more kinda just happened as they became more entangled with their lovers. My current partner on the other hand thinks it is sexy to have that much power over me.

We have been together for 6 years now and things have been amazing, communication amazing, and she is turned on by having a sub cuck. I want to be able to give her what she wants but I am feeling a little gun shy.
If her getting turned on by power turns you on it might work.Only one way to find out. There is something hot about denial becoming permanent and the wife having full say over things.I love listening to my wife getting fucked by a better man knowing I will never ever get any pussy ever again.I'm not a man in my wifes eyes. I love how she looks at me and her expression says it all,that I'm a nonsexual and nonfunctional being.Sexual enjoyment is for everyone else but not for me.

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:17 am

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:22 am
I don’t think you need to use a cock cage for you to become a Pussyfree man, I never used and it was not difficult at all. The whole process made me to remind my days as a boy, watching Playboy and other erotic magazines while I was jerking my cock off, with the difference that now it is by far much more exciting to see my wife being used by other men while I just observe ….
Same here. I have never been caged. I won't deny that I like the idea of a cage, but my wife insisted that I do it voluntarily as a show of dedication to her. In her words, my little dick gives no pleasure, so it deserves none, so I should willingly give up pussy and deny myself orgasms as a way of showing my happiness for our lifestyle. I willingly and happily gave up both.

cuck88
Virgin

Unread post by cuck88 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:37 am

I may not be the best to talk about this as mine resulted in divorce but it was not the cause of it.

Pussy free is useful and can work. It's useful especially if you want the bond between a long term bull and hotwife to develop. Not a great idea if no long term lover as wife could also not get regular sex. Pussy free only after their is another man regular having sex with hotwife. I.e bull. Then it can work

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:42 am

cuck88 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:37 am
I may not be the best to talk about this as mine resulted in divorce but it was not the cause of it.

Pussy free is useful and can work. It's useful especially if you want the bond between a long term bull and hotwife to develop. Not a great idea if no long term lover as wife could also not get regular sex. Pussy free only after their is another man regular having sex with hotwife. I.e bull. Then it can work
I fully agree with you and I can sign under….that is my case

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:42 am

cuck88 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:37 am

I fully agree with you and I can sign under….that is my case

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:50 am

I’m not interested in being “denied,” as such, nor any overt humiliation, etc. However, my much-younger Filipina wife, Maricel, has a boyfriend, Adam, around her age who lives with us. Since my libido has waned over the years, I’m only interested in sex about every 3-4 weeks on average, but Maricel and Adam go at it almost daily. No denial is present, and Maricel makes love with me as often as I desire, but there’s something inherently humiliating and delicious in knowing that Adam, a strapping young man, is my wife’s primary lover by default.

DM

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:59 pm

Over time, I’ve learned that sexual pleasure can come in many forms. I’ve also learned that marriage intimacy is not penis in vagina sex. Intimacy is much more about trust, honesty, and a mutual commitment to the other’s person’s contentment and happiness, including sexual kinks.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:08 pm

I know of one pussy-free marriage that works because the husband has a girlfriend.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:57 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:08 pm
I know of one pussy-free marriage that works because the husband has a girlfriend.
That is my wish…I am still struggling but how to convince a jealous wife? ;)

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:44 pm

My first feeling is that it can work because so many marriage's have little or no sex. To couples in their sexual prime though , no sex at all would be tough -obviously mosrly on the cuckold since he would be getting none. Weighing both sides i think it is like many things, it just comes down to the specific people invovled.

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:43 pm

Yeah a pussy free marriage is the end goal for me.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:19 pm

We have been pussy free since October 12 2022 and are not looking back. Saturday getting a PA to make the cock cage more permanent.

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:21 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:19 pm
We have been pussy free since October 12 2022 and are not looking back. Saturday getting a PA to make the cock cage more permanent.
Wow that sounds like so much dam fun.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:22 pm

A pussy free marriage would definitely not be a option for us. I love fucking my wife and her extra partners are just added excitement for us.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:48 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:22 pm
A pussy free marriage would definitely not be a option for us. I love fucking my life and her extra partners are just added excitement for us.
I will admit that this is a much more sustainable style.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:46 am

excitedPotential7 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:48 pm
Johnann2227 wrote:
A pussy free marriage would definitely not be a option for us. I love fucking my life and her extra partners are just added excitement for us.
It's not always about just doing it because of the kink. For us it was a result of medical issues, which basically made it impossible for me to perform. Being we were already very much into cuckolding it just became a new normal. But in no way as it reduced our love for each other and we have found other ways.

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:01 am

vmb69 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:46 am
excitedPotential7 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:
It's not always about just doing it because of the kink. For us it was a result of medical issues, which basically made it impossible for me to perform. Being we were already very much into cuckolding it just became a new normal. But in no way as it reduced our love for each other and we have found other ways.
That's great to hear, because pussy free would be my ultimate goal

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:06 am

excitedPotential7 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:01 am
vmb69 wrote:
excitedPotential7 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:
It's really communication. We talk about everything and while honesty can sometimes cut, it's really needed in this type of lifestyle. I would also suggest a good ability to control ones emotions and not let that green monster take control if you have gotten past that. But communication usually handles that also.

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:09 am

vmb69 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:06 am
excitedPotential7 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:01 am
vmb69 wrote:
excitedPotential7 wrote:

It's really communication. We talk about everything and while honesty can sometimes cut, it's really needed in this type of lifestyle. I would also suggest a good ability to control ones emotions and not let that green monster take control if you have gotten past that. But communication usually handles that also.
Thank you, I'm definitely in the process of learning to control the lows of this lifestyle

Suedostbaier
Virgin

Unread post by Suedostbaier » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:36 pm

well since 2002 i am living in a pussy free marriage, i decided to stop sex with my betrothed, because she had no joy of sex ...WITH ME...may the reasons be whatever...we will never split because of various reasons, but in the mean time i had a series of five intensive relationships with women at least 20 yrs younger than myself...i write this to state that there are various systems how a marriage can work and not work at the same time...life is short, let´s enjoy it...
pls contact me if you want to share experiences with me

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:35 am

xucked wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:25 pm
It won't work if denial means being ignored

But it can work if its active denial and you still share intimacy & you're just denied PiV
Exactly. Perfectly stated. My wife seems happy to ignore or deprioritize sexual intimacy, but not to actively deny it. The denial takes effort. But just avoiding sex has no erotic value. It just makes me feel more distant.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:47 pm

My wife gets more out of fucking my ass tgan she does with me fucking her so that’s why that’s the only way I get to cun.

Marco
Pervert

Unread post by Marco » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:14 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:19 pm
what is a PA?