My girl and the maintenance man

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
troilusand
Player

Re: My girl and the maintenance man

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:34 pm

readerofthings wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:50 am

The meet with friends at a bar story is going to be at least a semi-regular thing and she is planning to see him this Saturday at his place again. ;)
If you want her to spend the night at his place, tell her to call you with him listening and tell you that she's too drunk to drive home and will spend the night at her girlfriend's. That can also be a regular excuse, too. She can say that you have no problem with her going out for drinks anytime she wants, but that there'll be Hell to pay if she gets pulled over!

Troilus

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:54 am

tit5atat wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:13 am
I bet you wish you could watch one of these hot sessions? That is the ultimate.
I've seen her in action with three different guys and it was all exhilarating to watch. It has been close to a year though and every time I remind her of this she gently puts her foot down, telling me I'll just have to wait until it happens again on her terms.

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:01 am

troilusand wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:34 pm
readerofthings wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:50 am

The meet with friends at a bar story is going to be at least a semi-regular thing and she is planning to see him this Saturday at his place again. ;)
If you want her to spend the night at his place, tell her to call you with him listening and tell you that she's too drunk to drive home and will spend the night at her girlfriend's. That can also be a regular excuse, too. She can say that you have no problem with her going out for drinks anytime she wants, but that there'll be Hell to pay if she gets pulled over!

Troilus
Great thought. I passed it along to her and she loves it. Probably will give it a go next weekend. Wish I had seen this yesterday as she spent several hours at his place last night.

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:03 am

Update to my situation. She changed her mind on the sleepover, saying that while the sex is viewed as good clean fun by both of us, staying the night could lead to some negative thoughts/emotions. The bigger story though is the maintenance guy found a new job where he'll make a lot more money but the location is over an hour from us, so she's going to break things off with him tonight. We both agreed this is for the best on several different levels.

OTOH we had a new neighbor move into the apartment 2 levels below. It's two guys who have their own moving business. She already met one of them and spoke to him for about 10 minutes after work. He asked early in the conversation if she was seeing anyone and she told him she was engaged and left it at that, and he expressed some lighthearted disappointment in response. But they continued talking for a while before going their separate ways. Definitely could be something there.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:38 am

Did the maintenance man know that you know?

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:03 am

ericsacto wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:38 am
Did the maintenance man know that you know?
He did not.

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:29 am

Hello, any updates with the new neighbor and your girl?

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:13 pm

perradeplaya wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:29 am
Hello, any updates with the new neighbor and your girl?
She hooked up with him and his roommate a few weeks ago. He's been offering to have her over again but she's playing hard to get for now.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:19 pm

neighbor and the roommate. very hot. was it planned? was this her first three some? what do they know about you? have you met them?

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:11 am

eater wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:19 pm
neighbor and the roommate. very hot. was it planned? was this her first three some? what do they know about you? have you met them?
The roommate was not planned and they fucked her one at a time. I've said hello a few times out in the common areas.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:18 am

That’s pretty hot.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:55 pm

Quick question: How have things been going this last year? Any progression to a 3 some? (You've several wonderful stories here...Thanks.)
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:28 am

sdbuffalo wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:55 pm
Quick question: How have things been going this last year? Any progression to a 3 some? (You've several wonderful stories here...Thanks.)
SDB - He has another thread going with recent events.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:45 am

Your experience can easily come about for others here at this website if a wife is willing and wants that. We think there are few guys who will turn down the opportunity. Among others who may fall within those parameters, my wife has been fucked by our air conditioning and heating contractor, a house painter, and another guy who once came for service on a heating hallway unit. I wasn't home at any of those times. She has also dated our insurance agent and auto mechanic.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057