New to this, unexpected first time

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jmoney
Virgin

Re: New to this, unexpected first time

Unread post by Jmoney » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:07 am

When she got home last night we kissed and cuddled, but no reclaim sex. She was extremely tired and smelled wonderful in my arms.
Last edited by Jmoney on Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:08 am

gulfcpl wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:38 am
It’s not a matter of if she gets pregnant, it’s a matter of when. It’s going to happen. I hope you’re prepared. This is 2022. There is no reason for this to happen unless you want another child. Get her on the pill or get her tubes tied. I wouldn’t even trust condoms. You’re playing with fire.
Her current lover has had a vasectomy, that's not an issue.
She didn't like being on the pill, less wet and lower sex drive.

Buitenman
Virgin

Unread post by Buitenman » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:18 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:09 pm

The only flaw in your plan is that there is semen in the precum and a small amount of semen escapes the penis before ejaculation. Pulling out before the man cums doesn't mean he hasn't already expelled cum into her.
No, there is not. A very persisting story, but it's been proven wrong decades ago.
Precum does however clean the pipes so to speak and dead sperm might end up into the precum. In earlier days when medical knowledge was less advanced this fact led to the believe that precum contained live sperm. But you are more likely to become pregnant with the holy spirit than by precum. Ask any fertility doctor.

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:51 am

Buitenman wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:18 am
Cdncuck wrote:

The only flaw in your plan is that there is semen in the precum and a small amount of semen escapes the penis before ejaculation. Pulling out before the man cums doesn't mean he hasn't already expelled cum into her.
No, there is not. A very persisting story, but it's been proven wrong decades ago.
Precum does however clean the pipes so to speak and dead sperm might end up into the precum. In earlier days when medical knowledge was less advanced this fact led to the believe that precum contained live sperm. But you are more likely to become pregnant with the holy spirit than by precum. Ask any fertility doctor.
Wrong. It's a small risk but still a risk and given you are talking about a new life, a risk to be considered.

https://
www.healthline.com. /health/healthy-sex/can-you-get-pregnant-from-precum

There are loads of similar reports on the web. I've just selected one as a reference.

Buitenman
Virgin

Unread post by Buitenman » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:17 am

hairyhead wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:51 am
Buitenman wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:

Wrong. It's a small risk but still a risk and given you are talking about a new life, a risk to be considered.

There are loads of similar reports on the web. I've just selected one as a reference.
Indeed. The myth is very persistent as it was an accepted medical fact not so long ago. Internet however is not exactly a reliable source. Ask a fertility doctor.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:26 am

brightfun22 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:55 pm
My wife had an iud and she let another man cum inside her and I found it to be so hot that she let him fill her like that. I am planning on getting a vasectomy soon and she is going to have the iud removed. I think it would be so hot if she would be open to fucking bareback after she has her iud removed.
B22 - Wow, you are going to have to let us know how this goes, but in your own thread as that's way easier to keep track of you.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:44 am

Buitenman wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:17 am
hairyhead wrote:
Buitenman wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:

Indeed. The myth is very persistent as it was an accepted medical fact not so long ago. Internet however is not exactly a reliable source. Ask a fertility doctor.
Sperm content of pre-ejaculatory fluid
Stephen R. Killick,Christine Leary,James Trussell &Katherine A. Guthrie
Pages 48-52 | Published online: 15 Dec 2010
Download citation https://doi.org/10.3109/14647273.2010.520798

Sample our Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing & Allied Health journals, sign in here to start your FREE access for 14 days
Full Article Figures & data References Supplemental Citations Metrics Reprints & Permissions Get access
Abstract
This study was designed to establish whether motile spermatozoa are released with pre-ejaculatory fluid and whether this fluid therefore poses a risk for unintended pregnancy. Forty samples of pre-ejaculatory fluid were examined from 27 volunteer men. Samples were obtained by masturbation and by touching the end of the penis with a Petri dish prior to ejaculation. Eleven of the 27 subjects (41%) produced pre-ejaculatory samples that contained spermatozoa and in 10 of these cases (37%), a reasonable proportion of the sperm was motile. The volunteers produced on up to five separate occasions and sperms were found in either all or none of their pre-ejaculatory samples. Hence, condoms should continue to be used from the first moment of genital contact, although it may be that some men, less likely to leak spermatozoa in their pre-ejaculatory fluid, are able to practice coitus interruptus more successfully than others.

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:03 pm

Buitenman wrote:
hairyhead wrote:
Buitenman wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:

I suggest you sack your fertility doctor and perhaps he is firing blanks and only tests himself.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:14 pm

Tonight she is going out with the same doctor she had been seeing, he is staying about 30 minutes from our house. Yesterday she had a bikini wax, she is very excited to see him.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:18 pm

hairyhead wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:03 pm
Buitenman wrote:
hairyhead wrote:
Buitenman wrote:

I suggest you sack your fertility doctor and perhaps he is firing blanks and only tests himself.
He might also be an obstetrician trying to get more business

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:41 am

We went to dinner before a hockey game and while we are eating her friend walks up and introduces himself. He has no idea that in even know what's going on, his self confidence was impressive. She had breast augmentation a couple weeks ago, she hasn't had an adventures lately.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:03 am

Jmoney wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:41 am
We went to dinner before a hockey game and while we are eating her friend walks up and introduces himself. He has no idea that in even know what's going on, his self confidence was impressive. She had breast augmentation a couple weeks ago, she hasn't had an adventures lately.
JM - Had you actually met him before and how did your wife react to him just showing up?

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:26 am

I had never met him before, he practices on the other side of the metro area, 90 mins from our house. My wife met him at CE seminar.
She just introduced him like any other dr friend, just professional courtesy.

AndyPlays
Virgin

Unread post by AndyPlays » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:31 am

I have played with multiple Hotwives that want to use the pull out method. It is sexy as hell but doesn't work and she is doing it for the risky thrill. I have done the pull out but often my firts shot of cum goes inside the Hotwife before I pull out.

You should talk to her about an IUD or something, otherwise get ready for a pregnancy when she plays at that time of the month.

Andy
Jmoney wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:25 pm
I shared my fantasy a five years ago after we had been married two years, and we discussed it during sex several times. She didn't have any partners before me and was on the pill until we had kids. I had a vasectomy last year and she hasn't used any birth control for 4 years.

Her first hotwife experience happened very unexpectedly and they ended up not using condoms, she doesn't want to go back on the pill and wants to just time it/pull out and use plan b if needed. The was not part of my fantasy before but somehow this is the hottest thing she had said and scares at the same time.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:38 am

What she have done in her augmentation?
Did dishes go bigger?
What’s her current size now?

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:41 am

Had them even back out and returned to former size from having kids
34DD approximately, she is still in a sports bra.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:29 am

Jmoney wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:08 am
gulfcpl wrote:
It’s not a matter of if she gets pregnant, it’s a matter of when. It’s going to happen. I hope you’re prepared. This is 2022. There is no reason for this to happen unless you want another child. Get her on the pill or get her tubes tied. I wouldn’t even trust condoms. You’re playing with fire.
Personally, I would ask for a written report of a vasectomy. There are plenty of men out there who will use any line they can to get what they want, and the "trust me baby, I'm safe I had a vasectomy" has been around for a long time.
Hopefully all 3 of you have been getting tested on a regular basis because she probably isn't the only one he is playing with.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:52 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:29 am
Jmoney wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:08 am
gulfcpl wrote:
Personally, I would ask for a written report of a vasectomy. There are plenty of men out there who will use any line they can to get what they want, and the "trust me baby, I'm safe I had a vasectomy" has been around for a long time.
Hopefully all 3 of you have been getting tested on a regular basis because she probably isn't the only one he is playing with.
She confirmed that herself when she checked a sample at her office.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:43 am

Yesterday afternoon she had her first date after surgery. They met up at the hotel, she isn't up for being on top, yet. She said he ate her out, and when when he got on top of her he could not leave her chest alone, even wanted top finish on them.
She doesn't like to have pictures odd her taken and gives me the slimmest details, yet seeing the breast hickeys ame reclaim sex is the best.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:16 pm

We went on a weekend vacation to buy her new bras and clothes. Final size is 34E, yet very perky and nice.
While at the hotel she met a guy in the bar and took him up to our room, gone 45 minutes and i saw him walk bal down. I headed back up to the room for her in the shower, came all over her tits and neck.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:51 am

My wife is driving to meet a new friend for an afternoon meet up, its a very thrilling and exhilarating experience imagining what mmt happen. I don't expect to see her until tomorrow evening, she took an over night bag with her.

I have asked her about sharing pics and she wantz top think about, she is worried about people finding them.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:22 am

This Friday evening we went lingerie shopping, she had me pick out 5 outfits but wouldn't let me see any when she tried them on. Saturday afternoon she left me with the kids as she had a date, when she got home this morning she left her cum covered french maid babydoll for me to wash. Normally he lasts hours but this time he came all over her chest so they could keep fucking and not be sticky.
The end of the month she is having boudoir photos taken and is having him direct and giving him access to the app, I'll get a couple prints for Christmas she told me