Found myself here ...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Triceratops
Player

Re: Found myself here ...

Unread post by Triceratops » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:07 am

This is a “when, not If” situation, Rob.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:27 pm

Hope things are still going smoothly for you.

PlumberRob
Prepubescent

Unread post by PlumberRob » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:34 pm

It's really encouraging to read others' comments, i know it's slow going and probably take a long time, if ever, but i'm still hoping. It could happen, if she wanted it, but right now i'm not sure she knows what she wants. I've planted the seed in her mind, and hope it grows, but i can't force this for fear of being pushy and a turn off.

That said, our sex life is still very good, she occasionally asks about my fantasy, but it hasn't gone any further than that. However, she's become increasingly more forceful telling me what she wants when we have sex, and i know for sure it's rocking her boat. A few nights ago we were both horny as fuck & when we started foreplay i asked her to tell me what she was thinking, what was making her feel so hot. She told me it was for me to find out, then asked me to watch while she got herself off, no touching allowed from me, just watching. I sat between her open legs to see her finger one out - i was hoping for a blowjob after, or something, but instead she curled up to sleep and told me to do myself. I jacked off next to her without any interaction. Normally we finish off sex with the 'in-out'' in one of our usual positions, or her riding me which is our favourite, so for me to wank next to her is not our thing. We talked about this later, all she'd really let me have was she ''wanted to''. We've had 'normal' sex again since, she loves me to come in her, and now there's something else behind her eyes i'm aware of.

This morning i watched her walk around the bedroom naked, then in her knickers, getting ready for work. I couldn't help thinking how much i'd like to see her with a lover getting the fuck of her life. I told her this and she loved the way i'd got turned on by her, but there wasn't time for more talk other than me letting her know she has a body built for sex. This cuckold desire in my head is a really powerful feeling that's just getting stronger with time, made even worse because i love her so much.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:23 am

I can easily imagine your wife will hook up with another guy in time, perhaps sooner than later. Most of us here have been through that long waiting period between our initial encouragement and, ultimately, the day it comes about.

Here's wishing the two of you the best of luck....

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

PlumberRob
Prepubescent

Unread post by PlumberRob » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:13 am

It's been months since my last post, and to be honest i didn't expect to ever post again. Mary shut the subject down whenever i mentioned it, she'd also get irritated with me, so I dropped it and that was that - or so i thought.

A few days ago a friend of hers died after a long illness, a school friend, and Mary's attending the funeral on 10th November. She'll be meeting up with several of her old classmates who have all stayed in contact over the years. The funeral is to be held a distance from us, over 200 miles away, so she'll be staying in a hotel for 2 nights with a few others while i'm at home with the kids.

She's told me one of the people attending the funeral will be the guy she had an affair with, and now i realise he was a friend from her class - which i never knew. I assumed, at the time, that he was a blind date or a one night stand, i didn't know she already knew him. He's also staying in the hotel overnight.

I naturally have questions which she hasn't really answered, but she's told me how much she's looking forward to seeing him again for the first time in years because she 'likes him'. She also told me they've been chatting on Facebook for the last few days, and it was her that contacted him first. I've seen their messages, all very vanilla and polite, but there's also a hint of flirting.

I've asked her what her feelings are for him, - all she's let me have is she'll know that when they meet on the day. I'm asking myself could this be the start of something, or is my imagination running wild yet again. It's going to be a long wait until then, if she lets on anymore i'll post it here, but if i push too much she'll clam up and go quiet.

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:23 pm

Best to do is just let her/him run their natural course. Fingers crossed for ya, maybe with a few drinks away from home...

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:48 am

Like you said, you definitely need to let her set the pace while she processes everything. Let her bring it up.

From the sounds of it, I would expect your desires to come true during this trip. As the departure time nears you may pick up on some hints too. I hope she keeps you up to date as to her progress during the trip (through texts/phone calls). That is my favorite part. I get to follow along as she slowly seduces and teases him. And then all of a sudden .... the texts stop......

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:33 am

PlumberRob wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:13 am
It's been months since my last post, and to be honest i didn't expect to ever post again. Mary shut the subject down whenever i mentioned it, she'd also get irritated with me, so I dropped it and that was that - or so i thought.
Welcome back…. I think it’s a rather normal course of events to have that period of shutting down…. I recall that there non my own marriage. But it took more than a year before we added into our fantasy life and many years before it came to fruition.

Our beginning was somewhat like yours in the fact that she reconnected with an old flame and ultimately they reconnected. Unlike your wife’s situation, my wife’s old flame was someone she had had sex with before a few times back after high school in her late teens/early 20s. So, she knew what she was getting into. But like your’s, their talk started friendly enough with just a hint of reminiscing about the past and ultimately proceeded to get flirtier and more sexual. They probably chatted 2-3 months before she finally came to me and asked if this was a can we really wanted to open.

Be ready, be realistic and be honest but I would caution against too much honest. You can scare her away with your own insecurities and while I do think communication and honesty is always key, make sure you’re dealing with your own internal issues personally before dumping them on her.