It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Eli208
Prepubescent

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by Eli208 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:47 pm

He's said before that they're in the accounting/tax world, professionally.

Speaking as someone also in that world, it's very very busy right now, and will be until, you know, April 15th.

michey
Trainable

Unread post by michey » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:36 pm

bump

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:31 am

Baby time in a few more weeks...

snakem2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by snakem2000 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:38 pm

This is a story I have enjoyed and have felt for the participants. I do hope for further news but beyond all else just hope they are happy and enjoying their child. I have 5 and my life is full because of them.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:10 am

Aynsley wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:01 pm
Topnotch wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:35 pm
w770 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:19 pm
She's getting ready now. Makeup, flowery lotion, all those womanly things. Fuck, she's so unbelievably sexy.
I wonder how long this quicky will be🤔
w770. There is NOT ONE guy on this board who doesn't love the knot that forms in our stomachs as we witness our
wives getting 'dolled up' before they walk out the door to fuck another guy
(and that doesn't even factor in 'the trench coat' aspect).
Speaking from my experience I fully support this statement. I still get shaky when I remember her getting ready for a date where sex was a certainty.
:whip:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:02 am

W - hope Lana and you are well. You guys must be busy preparing for the baby. Happy Easter

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:16 pm

I love your adventures and especially the ones with Shawn starting in November 2022. You are a great writer. Thank you for sharing.

Mr. Swan
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the absence. Lana is due in 2 weeks and so we've been getting the baby room ready, holding the baby shower, watching diaper changing videos, and all of those other fun things. She finally went on maternity leave last week too so she's officially declared herself nervous, lol.

Maybe some time soon, (or later, ha) I'll have a minute to respond to all of the past posts and DMs. Until then, my apologies for the inability to address those things. I don't want anyone to think that I'm ignoring them or that I haven't read their incredibly nice messages.

It might not come as a surprise, but there's been no love making lately. And work has been unforgiving so it's not like there's been much of an opportunity to stay up late and jerk off with Shawn. Although a few nights ago, Lana gave me a blowjob and handjob while she retold me stories of her one night stands in college. Namely the one about how she cheated on her boyfriend on Spring Break by blowing some random guy she thought was really hot, and then months later, she drove up to Boston and opened her legs for him. She tells me about how much of a slut she was for that guy whose name she can barely remember, how his roommates all listened from the other side of the bedroom door the sounds of her screaming at the top of her lungs at how the guy was making her cum on his hard cock, etc.

But overall, things have been good. Lana hasn't felt too sick, although she's definitely been not feeling great in the mornings. Otherwise, things have been quiet. Shawn sent a nice gift for the baby, and a text to me saying, "you know it's mine.... lol." That guy...

Hope everyone is well. Again, I hope to one day have the time to get back to everyone.
Last edited by w770 on Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am

Thanks for the update W. hope everything goes well and before long you will have a bundle of joy in your hands…

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 am

Thank you for the great update! Glad everything is fine!

Mack555
Virgin

Unread post by Mack555 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm

Thanks for the update w770 wish you Lana and the baby well!

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm

The prodigal son is back! I’m glad to hear everything is going great. And that you’re even still talking with Shaun

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:19 am

Thanks for checking in. I hope everything goes well. You are going to have a wonderful journey ahead raising a child.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:34 pm

W, If you think time is short and hard to get, wait till the baby arrives!!!! That baby will be everything for several months! But, enjoy this special time as a family.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:32 pm

Have a Happy Easter!

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:12 am

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone! It's very much appreciated. We're about a week or 2 away from the big day, and Lana has been crying out of sheer anxiety lately. Although last night was relaxing. We watched some of her stupid reality tv shows and she was able to fall asleep early. I realized that it had been a while since I was able to spend any time jerking off, so I was able to sneak out of the room, texted Shawn, and we got on a video call together.

We both undressed and touched ourselves, talking about the times that Lana would "sneak out" and ride him like a whore late at night. We also talked about the time when he threw her on his bed and fucked her for all of his buddies to see on their weekly Skype call. "I showed all of my buddies how much your wife likes my young cock."

We then talked about the time when Lana and I were out at dinner right after they had fucked and she had his warm cum running down her leg. "I remember that night. Your wife came over and begged for my cock, so I bent her over and made her cum while she was still wearing her tight dress." We both eventually came when it got around to us talking about how I took her home later that night and made love to her with his cum still deep inside of her.

Afterwards, we both stayed naked but just talked about other things. He's no longer seeing that one girl that looked strikingly similar to Lana, however he's been fucking his married neighbor quite often.

Oh and remember Cara and Cory? So they tried to work things out, but I think he couldn't handle the fact that she had been with Eric. I don't know if she spilled the beans on the 4-some with Shawn and Lana, but he texted me out of the blue, which is strange as we never really text or interact with each other too often, and said, "W, we need to talk." I responded that he could call me anytime but since then I haven't heard from him. Lana mentioned how Cara and Cory are finalizing a divorce now and it's "irreconcilable."

Hmm.. nothing else really to report. Strange to think that in a few short weeks, things will be so different.

Hope all is well with everyone!

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:59 am

Great update!!!!! You guys will make great parents!
Ohio

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:04 am

Good for Cara, she will now be able to get together with the guys she likes and not have to worry about it.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:14 am

Thanks for the update W and best wishes for the big day. I am sure your world will be different after the birth, at least for a while, but I am sure Lana and you will find a way to carry on with the hotwifing and cuckolding.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:18 pm

I'm glad to hear things are going well for you and Lana. I suspect once the baby is born we won't hear much from you for a while, but I hope everything goes smoothly and you guys have an easy birth.

Personally I think Cara has just made a mistake that she will regret deeply in the coming years. I'm sure she will live it up for a few years and enjoy her new found freedom, however once 40 appears on the horizon and she sees Lana and yourself happy with a child or two, I think she will find things increasingly lonely.

Cory sounds like a decent guy and I'm happy that he didn't cave into Caras selfish and narcissistic behaviour, good on him for divorcing her tbh.

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:47 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:04 am
Good for Cara, she will now be able to get together with the guys she likes and not have to worry about it.
Seriously? The girl ruined her family to satisfy her pussy.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:02 am

IDK guys, we aren't in Cara's shoes and there is likely A LOT more to it than sex. If a woman isn't into her guy though sexually and mentally, she should end it IMO vs staying just because it's what she's supposed to do. I feel the same way for men, so I never judge.
Ohio

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:37 am

eventfire wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:47 pm
BallSpanking wrote:
Frankly, people should be satisfied with their lives, or make it so they can be satisfied. If Cara wants to fuck other guys, and Cory did not want to put up with it, then fine, the answer is divorce and they can go their separate ways. That is certainly better than living with a partner who doesn't want you, cheats on you, and makes life hell. Who needs that?
Cory did sound like a decent guy, and will likely do better than being stuck in a miserable marriage. Cara is making her own bed. Good luck. What is the problem?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:21 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:37 am
eventfire wrote:
BallSpanking wrote:
Frankly, people should be satisfied with their lives, or make it so they can be satisfied. If Cara wants to fuck other guys, and Cory did not want to put up with it, then fine, the answer is divorce and they can go their separate ways. That is certainly better than living with a partner who doesn't want you, cheats on you, and makes life hell. Who needs that?
Cory did sound like a decent guy, and will likely do better than being stuck in a miserable marriage. Cara is making her own bed. Good luck. What is the problem?
I agree with you. This is clearly the best situation for both Cara and Cory. They should both be free to live their lives as they want.

However, with admittedly what little we know of Cara, it seems to me that what Cara wants inevitably seems to be whatever Lana has.
We know Lana and w770 got married first, Cara following a few short years later.
As soon as Lana spilled the beans to Cara, being a hotwife was the thing she absolutely had to be. This is 100% Cory divorcing Cara, not the other way around.
So, I suspect that after the warm glow of being passed around by non-committal men on Tinder wears off and Cara sees our favourite couple happy with a healthy, loving family life. She will be getting a very firm kick in her 40 year old ovaries. As I believe that her pattern of wanting whatever Lana is currently enjoying will rear it's head again.

At that point, I think she will begin to regret her decision to try to force this lifestyle onto Cory. This is all assuming she doesn't get knocked up in the meantime of course.

I also want to add that the satisfaction Cara is chasing, she will not be able to find. As that comes from Lana and w770 enjoying this lifestyle together in a safe and loving capacity. Being divorced and trying to get dicked down by every man on the East Coast does not bring the same sense of satisfaction.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:47 pm

eventfire wrote:
BallSpanking wrote:
I got the impression their marriage was already screwed going into this.