It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
snakem2000
Prepubescent

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by snakem2000 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:20 am

I don't think if I can express my opinion better than most of the others on this development. Yes, I've followed this saga from the beginning and have an emotional connection with W as I have been fighting my own feelings in my life. It is obvious that Lana loves strong dominant males. Early in the relationship, that's what attracted her to W. As time past W grew as a loving caring man that put her on a pedestal and the dominance she needs disappeared. When she learns that W is willing to allow her to fulfill her need, she embraces it ( pun intended). As an intelligent couple they start the adventure with a lot of communication and establishing ground rules so the relationship doesn't suffer and enjoy satisfying both their dreams. Unfortunately Lana takes advantage of W by repeated breaking of the rules, fully knowing that W will forgive her. As time passes she is slowly losing respect for W because she needs a strong dominant man in her life. This happens slowly and eventually she forgets their rules altogether and becomes more attached to adam and allows him to make the rules not W. That's were it completely falls apart. W is sitting there with a new baby and worried about putting to much on Lana's plate. Lana is not concerned with W's plate, his needs or his love. She has learned she can have what she wants when she wants and W will do nothing about it because he is afraid of losing her and the family. I hurt for W.

snakem2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by snakem2000 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:21 am

I don't think if I can express my opinion better than most of the others on this development. Yes, I've followed this saga from the beginning and have an emotional connection with W as I have been fighting my own feelings in my life. It is obvious that Lana loves strong dominant males. Early in the relationship, that's what attracted her to W. As time past W grew as a loving caring man that put her on a pedestal and the dominance she needs disappeared. When she learns that W is willing to allow her to fulfill her need, she embraces it ( pun intended). As an intelligent couple they start the adventure with a lot of communication and establishing ground rules so the relationship doesn't suffer and enjoy satisfying both their dreams. Unfortunately Lana takes advantage of W by repeated breaking of the rules, fully knowing that W will forgive her. As time passes she is slowly losing respect for W because she needs a strong dominant man in her life. This happens slowly and eventually she forgets their rules altogether and becomes more attached to adam and allows him to make the rules not W. That's were it completely falls apart. W is sitting there with a new baby and worried about putting to much on Lana's plate. Lana is not concerned with W's plate, his needs or his love. She has learned she can have what she wants when she wants and W will do nothing about it because he is afraid of losing her and the family. I hurt for W.

user322
Experienced

Unread post by user322 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:18 pm

GuruTravelMonkey wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:50 am
It’s SO hard to be calm with SO much emotion, desire, shame, and guilt.

But, you must be, though you shake and quake.

A) connect. Not sexually, but emotionally. Walk with her somewhere, watch a sunset. Have a talk about your live’s together and your family. Love her.

B) After that nice connection, when you get back, Tell her it’s time to talk about Adam. Thank her for the honesty of the open phone policy. Tell her YOU haven’t been HONEST. Because, you haven’t. You need to come clean. Tell her you’ve seem the texts AND that he’s contacted you.

C) Clarify what you want, and that it’s hard for you too because you also have fears.

D) Ask: What can I do? How can I be a good husband to you?

Remember, YOU got off on the ‘cheating’ aspect, gave her permission to do so a while back…it was part of the ‘game’ you made your reality. There was even a time you considered whether you’d be okay with her getting pregnant by someone else.

So, you’ve turned your fantasies into reality my friend. That’s taken amazing strength. And you’ve unleashed her…that too is incredible.
It sounds actually, like she’s left the breadcrumbs for you. Now, the extent to which this blows up or holds together is as much in your hands as it ever was.
This is one of the most sensible comments I find, I completely agree with what is said.

Many people here give the same advice that they would give to a classic couple.... but they forget that we are talking here about a couple who are into cuckolding, and that changes a lot of things.
There are things to clarify with Lana, and perhaps even her behavior is worrying, but let's not cry disaster right away.... we need to take the time to speak calmly and understand what is happening .

I think we should now let W take care of all this, and give him time to respond to us.

Good luck W, stay positive :up:

MnJSanDiego
Prepubescent

Unread post by MnJSanDiego » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:15 pm

For what it is worth this is my two cents. I have followed this thread since day one and its self admittedly my favorite of all time.

W770, I would remember one thing: Knowledge is power.

You found about all this sneaking around because Adam slipped up and sent you something on Messenger. Without messenger you would still be in the dark. Then you cancel Messenger, effectively cutting off one of two sources of information, the other being Lana and her phone. You sort of need Adam so you can adjudicate anything Lana says, comparing any claims or stories she might have. Also as the situation with Lana changes, she recovers from giving birth and potentially, physically she can have sex again, Adams behavior might change, send you more videos, lash out, etc.. You may not care what he has to say but a change in behavior may give you the tipoff that something is amiss and you can check Lana's phone also to see where both sides stand.

If you want to take a wait and see approach which is what I would do then I would realize that closing your Messenger means you are blocking any contact, "new information" with Adam which also means he can't slip up again or potentially do or say something that offers you key inside information.

The challenge here for you is Lana has an honesty problem. I understand hiding things but when your husband begged you to do this and its his major turn on, why hide it, why risk it, and she has done that with both Shawn and Adam in the past. Also why didn't she tell you they had a DP, why didn't she take photos or videos.

My approach would be to open Messenger again and just see if Adam sends more videos, makes comments, etc. When he contacts you I would check Lana's phone as it maybe means he is active, trying to get her to come to the city, meet up, etc.. I wouldn't confide in Lana about any of this, she has shown she will just lie. You confront, she makes up a story, maybe she was going to tell you as part of the cuck life but you will never know unless you let this play out. I would monitor her phone daily if need be and check the call history as I am sure they weren't just texting for months without speaking
I would wait until she either tells him to go away or schedules a meet up. One thing to look for is any trips or overnights with her friends, that was the excuse she gave her friend that night she met Adam in the city for the first time.
The challenge here is if you confront now she will just give an excuse and you will never really know how she feels, is this really a game anymore, where do you fit in, etc.

If you wait you can confront the day before the overnight and just lay it all out. You will have all the leverage and she can decide which way to go. If you address now you will always have questions I think..
This cuck thing is sort of a game but you also want to know how your wife really feels about you. I get that none of us are going to measure up to a guy in his 20's with a massive dick, etc, but I also don't want my wife to not respect me and maybe get into the humiliation a little too deep and especially when I am not there and she has no intention to tell me. Then I just feel like a POS..

The scary part is you almost have the perfect setup, a young beautiful wife who can attract hot dudes and she seems to want to play into it but the lying can't continue, it will blow up some day.

Sorry for the rant, I wish you luck my friend..

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:00 am

Hey W

Like SanDiego, yours has been a thread I've followed from the start. I just want to say I agree with his assessment of your strategy.

However I am absolutely confident that she has a lying cheating fetish, and she's not doing this to leave you.

So be prepared and try to see what solutions you can come up that satisfies her and you.

Love to you three.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:56 am

PANTIES wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:25 am
Who is Alex ?
Who indeed?

I mean, who among us has never got their wife's lovers name mixed up once in a while?

Err, well I haven't, I must admit. But perhaps I'm strange like that😁

Adam.....Alex.....both begin with A, and have four letters......easily done😂

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:45 am

trecital wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:56 am
PANTIES wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:25 am
Who is Alex ?
I mean, who among us has never got their wife's lovers name mixed up once in a while?
Or perhaps he is using aliases (but starting with the same letter) instead of real first names to avoid revealing too much, and just slipped and typed the real name this time. I know of one case (in another couple's thread) where that happened.

user322
Experienced

Unread post by user322 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:07 am

MnJSanDiego wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:15 pm
For what it is worth this is my two cents. I have followed this thread since day one and its self admittedly my favorite of all time.

W770, I would remember one thing: Knowledge is power.

You found about all this sneaking around because Adam slipped up and sent you something on Messenger. Without messenger you would still be in the dark. Then you cancel Messenger, effectively cutting off one of two sources of information, the other being Lana and her phone. You sort of need Adam so you can adjudicate anything Lana says, comparing any claims or stories she might have. Also as the situation with Lana changes, she recovers from giving birth and potentially, physically she can have sex again, Adams behavior might change, send you more videos, lash out, etc.. You may not care what he has to say but a change in behavior may give you the tipoff that something is amiss and you can check Lana's phone also to see where both sides stand.

If you want to take a wait and see approach which is what I would do then I would realize that closing your Messenger means you are blocking any contact, "new information" with Adam which also means he can't slip up again or potentially do or say something that offers you key inside information.

The challenge here for you is Lana has an honesty problem. I understand hiding things but when your husband begged you to do this and its his major turn on, why hide it, why risk it, and she has done that with both Shawn and Adam in the past. Also why didn't she tell you they had a DP, why didn't she take photos or videos.

My approach would be to open Messenger again and just see if Adam sends more videos, makes comments, etc. When he contacts you I would check Lana's phone as it maybe means he is active, trying to get her to come to the city, meet up, etc.. I wouldn't confide in Lana about any of this, she has shown she will just lie. You confront, she makes up a story, maybe she was going to tell you as part of the cuck life but you will never know unless you let this play out. I would monitor her phone daily if need be and check the call history as I am sure they weren't just texting for months without speaking
I would wait until she either tells him to go away or schedules a meet up. One thing to look for is any trips or overnights with her friends, that was the excuse she gave her friend that night she met Adam in the city for the first time.
The challenge here is if you confront now she will just give an excuse and you will never really know how she feels, is this really a game anymore, where do you fit in, etc.

If you wait you can confront the day before the overnight and just lay it all out. You will have all the leverage and she can decide which way to go. If you address now you will always have questions I think..
This cuck thing is sort of a game but you also want to know how your wife really feels about you. I get that none of us are going to measure up to a guy in his 20's with a massive dick, etc, but I also don't want my wife to not respect me and maybe get into the humiliation a little too deep and especially when I am not there and she has no intention to tell me. Then I just feel like a POS..

The scary part is you almost have the perfect setup, a young beautiful wife who can attract hot dudes and she seems to want to play into it but the lying can't continue, it will blow up some day.

Sorry for the rant, I wish you luck my friend..
I hadn't seen things from that angle!
If W finds this interesting this could be another solution. I would add that the advantage is that if there is cheating on Lana's part, W will be able to see if it excites him or if it is not for him....

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:50 pm

I and others told you back in the very beginning once a cheater always a cheater.
Hear is what I would do... On Lana's phone text Adam and tell him that she is fed up with you and she wants to bring the baby and move in with him. My guess is neither you or Lana will ever hear from him again.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:26 pm

Yeah more lies and manipulation are clearly what's called for here lol.

Looking forward to W reporting back that he had a mature and sensible conversation with Lana and that she'll continue to make his wildest dreams come true.

oldboy
Virgin

Unread post by oldboy » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:57 am

I disagree that Lana would cheat on you w70. You write that you have this open phone rule. You think she doesn't know you see those messages. I think that is out of the question. Just the dynamics of this relationship are different. She doesn't want to involve you like she did with Shawn. There could be a number of reasons for that. That's something to think about.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:37 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:26 pm
Yeah more lies and manipulation are clearly what's called for here lol.

Looking forward to W reporting back that he had a mature and sensible conversation with Lana and that she'll continue to make his wildest dreams come true.
The mantra in this board used to be "communication, communication, communication".
Sure "not knowing" can be a turn on when there is a cuckold kink.
But such a kink should not be attempted by couples who do not honestly communicate.

Open and honest communication with a partner is a requirement if a couple wants to engage in these fantasies.
I hope w770 and Lana recognize this. Otherwise it will cause issues, no matter how strong the relationship.

NB: I originally wrote "communication, cummunication, communication". No idea where that came from.
I suppose when w7070 and Lana have proper communication, then maybe there is room for Lana and Adam to do the cummunication.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:48 am

leander99 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:37 am
Open and honest communication with a partner is a requirement if a couple wants to engage in these fantasies.
I hope w770 and Lana recognize this. Otherwise it will cause issues, no matter how strong the relationship.
w770 and Lana have never shied away from deception and deceit. Sometimes it's been between each other, sometimes it's been with Shawn, Adam (Alex?) or whoever else.
I can't see that changing now.
For some people, engaging "in these fantasies", deception, deceit, etc makes for more interesting scenarios. If it was 'honesty, honesty, honesty' then the fantasy doesn't work so well.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:26 am

The nurses think the baby looks like you. This can be subjective. Get the DNA test done. For Lana to allow Adam back into her life after baby was born when she had no obvious contact with him previously must make you suspicious. She knows how hurtful and disrespectful he was to you and yet she is putting her desires ahead of your feelings. At least she could've been more inclusive. Maybe she thinks the baby looks like Adam and that's why she is lying to you. If she can lie to you to your face now maybe she was hiding the real truth around conception. Maybe Adam was right all along. He seems to be the only one telling the truth at the moment.
If I come across pissed that's because I am. I have been in your corner since day one. For the sake of the family you guys need to be on the same page. Talk it out with her. If she wants to fuck Adam and you get something out of it too then go for it. Like Shawn he can fuck her till the cow's come home as long as he shows respect to you and is able to push your buttons as well.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:10 am

Also maybe we should stop speculating about real names that may or may not have been inadvertantly revealed? Surely we owe W that measure of tact and discretion at the least for years of him baring his soul to us and providing us with stroke material.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:25 am

Agreed :) I trust them both in this and it’s a tough time where what W is doing is exactly the right approach. Besides, we all have to keep in mind… we opened Pandora’s box, and any thought that the guy will be in control of this is ludicrous.

The guy is a total fuck boy and that’s how Lana sees him and is just playing along because it’s fun to do so - that’s the most likely thing and it’s all nbd imo.

Looking forward to your update no matter what it is w. 🙏🏼
Ohio

thinman
Virgin

Unread post by thinman » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:50 am

W has been silent here for the last week. I hope he is doing ok and that he is able to come back soon.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Thu May 02, 2024 5:52 am

Bump!

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Thu May 02, 2024 6:04 am

w770 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:07 pm
user322 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:12 pm
Actually I forgot that Lana already lied to you about Adam and Shawn.

I think Lana likes to cheat, I think it must create excitement for her (there are women or men like that).
At the same time you seem to be turned on by cheating and humiliation.

The good points are that Lana stopped talking with Adam for the end of the pregnancy, so she seems to know the difference between games with a lover, and her family life.

Then, as I mentioned in another message, Adam seems to respect Lana's choices, which means that Lana can have some control over him. Besides, Adam told Lana that he was in love, this shows that he doesn't want to spoil their relationship, so he will respect her (which can be a security for your relationship .)

Lana forbade her to talk about love between them, which seems to indicate once again that she makes the difference between playing with the lover and family life.

You say that the child looks like you, so if it's yours, that means that you are important to Lana and that her priority is her family life.

So ultimately you may have a woman who sincerely loves you, but who enjoys the excitement that cheating gives her. Besides, she hasn't had a real sexual relationship with Adam, so for her it's all perhaps a game that excites her: she's not telling you what's happening with Adam, but what's happening with he is not very serious. So she doesn't really betray you but benefits from the excitement caused by the little cheats.

However, she shouldn't cross the line and start having sex with Adam without telling you.....

To avoid this I think you should talk with her and see if you should stop having affairs with Adam or turn this into a cuckold relationship.
To "stop" I don't know if you can trust her since she has already lied to you several times, and it seems that she likes to cheat.
On the other hand, you are excited by all of this, so you could use your excitement to turn this situation into something pleasant for both of you.
I think you shouldn't be afraid to accept what turns you on. However, the cuckold relationship must not destroy you. You must discuss limits with Lana.

Whether you choose to be cuckolded by Adam again, or to end the relationship with him, you don't have to make a decision in a hurry. The priority is to talk with Lana, and see how you find a solution, and how you can get on the same page.
For everything to go well you have to put Lana at ease when you talk with her, show her that you are not angry with her for the messages, but that you just want to understand and find a balance for both of you.
Archie457 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:41 pm
I think you should wait a bit longer for her hormones to settle down, but not so long the moment passes. Don't tell her everything you know or how you know it. I know that sounds deceitful, but she's put y'all in that territory already. Then tell her that whoever it was sent you a screenshot timestamped with a date after the date she told you she broke it off. Ask her what she's not telling you. Then she will tell you everything or not. If she tells you only a partial truth, ask her again if that is everything. Then, either she comes clean about Adam or she doesn't. And then you know who she is and how big your problem is. Which means you have some decisions to make.
I think you both are entire right in your observations and especially with how I should approach broaching the subject with her. I want to give her time, but also want to see how much of the truth she'll be willing to admit to me. If she's hiding anything, and I continue to see her interact with Adam, then it's going to be a sign of a major problem. But quite honestly, I don't think she'll withhold information from me if I asked her point blank, as motherhood is going to weigh on her. I'm really hoping I'm right on this one.
edgedndenied wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:19 pm
W
It is obvious you are turned on by these developements. If you all three agreed and everything was out in the open Adam could be the dominate Bull you all may desire. Lana says he is the best sex of her life. She seems to be very turned on with his dominance of her and also his controlling her behaviar towards you. She seems to have little if no interest in sex with you. He may be the ideal Bull for you both to be controlled by. He is very dangerous in his attitude but you seem so turned on by it that it may work out.
I've been going back and forth with it in my head, but I really think he should be kept to the realm of fantasy because I really think he has bad intentions, and not just a woman to spread her legs for him. With the baby in mind, that has to be considered so it changes the calculus quite a bit.
Pecannut wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:46 pm
I think that it is really hot, the interaction between Adam and Lana. I think that you are in a safe spot, since she loves you and had your baby. I suppose she isn't going to do anything with him for a pretty long time.

All the best to you!
Agreed, it's the duality of the cuckold life I suppose. Finding something so painful to be hot at the same time. And I tend to agree with you that I have a lot of time here because of the whole recovery process.

Update: I've come across a few things in their conversation that hit a bit differently:
-Messages from Adam asking Lana what she liked the most about the times they spent together, to which Lana responded "Putting you in my mouth after you came in my pussy." "Oh yeah? You liked when I'd tell you to taste yourself on my cock?" "Are you kidding? I LOVED it!"
- Messages and videos of her taking a bath, recording the whole thing for him. Adam would respond that he misses the baths they took together.

The reasons why these hit differently is that she would 1) never really like putting me in her mouth after we had sex and 2) also she would never really like baths that much, and we've only shared a bath maybe twice in our time together.

The fact that she not only did these things with him, but LOVED doing them hit me hard.
W - Hope you’re doing well and Enjoying your wife and baby. Are you getting enough sleep?

Mr. Swan
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321