It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mlv4
Virgin

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by Mlv4 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:37 pm

Hey, W. Do you ever ask her what she and Shawn talk about when they are in bed together and you’re not there? If so, can you share what she’s told you?

Thanks.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:20 am

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is well. We spent the night at Lana's parents' place and I have some time to answer questions and update before everyone starts to wake up, so I'll just jump right into it. There is a chance though that people might start getting up randomly so I might have to jump out abruptly.
naptownking wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:04 am
Just a real casual “my wife had two threesomes in the past few days.” Good for you W, living the life :) good luck at the party tonight, have fun!!

Guide him in and enjoy it, especially if Cara is watching. Who knows - maybe you’ll be guiding Shawn AND Eric in tonight. And then get your little treat, of course :)
Lol, I didn't realize how non-chalant that sounded after I wrote it, but also I was short on time. Either way, still funny.
edgedndenied wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:48 am
W
Will you be going to the party tonight also and what role will you play.
Yes I was at the party. This will be the main part of my update so I'll get into the details of this later.
parmaham55 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:56 am
An interesting part of our conversation however, was how he has had sex with a married woman before Lana. He would go over to her house whenever her husband went to work, and he admitted that that's when he really developed the psychological love for having a married woman cheat on her husband with him. To this day, the husband still has no clue.
Shawn's a serial offender! Now Cara too. Despite your confidence and reassurances from Lana, I'd say keep an eye on Lana's emotional jealousies around her friend. Lana is in an emotional, possibly vulnerable phase and needs your attentive support. If there's any sign at the party that Shawn has designs on furthering his attention on Cara without Lana's knowledge or permission (eg: taking Cara off to a room for a private blowjob like he did with your lovely Lana at last year's party) then Lana will not be happy.
At the party, his friends will know that he has now bedded two wives at the party! He clearly has a powerful command over married women! He'll need to demonstrate at the party that he can control both those pussies as he wishes. He will for sure desire Cara again and some access to his new married pussy for the remainder of his stay (perhaps even inviting her over to California sometime next year..).
He really is a serial offender. He admitted to me at the bar that there's something really addicting to fucking a married woman as it's not only sex, but it's also extremely psychological, which compounds the intensity of his orgasm.
Whenwillshe wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:07 am
Based upon the latest updates, tonight will be very interesting, especially since Eric and Cara will be in the mix.
I'd love to crash this party!
2nd vs 3rd trimester.
2nd tri is referred to as the "Golden trimester" because hormones are balanced, body not overly taxed by extra weight, bladder pressure or getting kicked in the kidneys.
3rd is pure growth so get ready for the changes.
Since she is fitness oriented, she may not see the typical changes including the normal 25 lb gain from blood volume, baby, placenta, amniotic fluid etc
I am always amazed how some models are back in bikinis 6 weeks post partum so I guess that is where my interest in her body change through this arises.
Speaking of arising, have fun tonight and thanks for sharing.
Lana's friends that have had children all the same thing - to enjoy the 2nd trimester because the 3rd and final is an entirely different experience.
diet_dew_86 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:19 am
Did Cara have any reaction to seeing you nude? Do you think Lana had ever described your body to her? Is your presumption that Cory is average?
Well Cara and I have known each other now for over 15 years since Lana and I started dating, so we've seen each other in various states of undress numerous times. She's seen me in swimming trunks as often as I've seen her in skimpy bikinis. We've all jogged together several times, especially in the warmer months, where I've been shirtless while she's in a sports bra. Cara also teaches yoga occasionally, and one time a few years ago, when she was leading all of our friends in a class one summer day in her backyard, she corrected my posture by putting one hand on my chest (I was shirtless) and one on my ass. Lana jokingly said out loud, "Careful with the hands, Cara!" to which Cara remarked that Lana has always been territorial over the guys she's with when it came to her.

Cory doesn't work out, and there was an awkward moment a few years ago when all of our friends rented out a house for a week. I will say that it's fairly common for people to ask me about my workout routine and diet. But when we were all hanging out by the pool, Cara, in an almost humiliating way towards Cory said out loud in front of everyone, "Will, can you show Cory your workout routine? I want him to look like you." I feel bad for the guy. He's nice, and we all were a bit surprised why they ever got married as they never seemed like a natural fit, but oh well.

It was, however, the first time that Cara has seen my cock. And I thought about it afterwards, but didn't realize it at the time, but when she came out of the room the other night after her threesome with Lana and Shawn, she wasn't wearing panties, as she had gifted them to Shawn. So we were both naked in a way around each other, but like I've said, there's never been that sexual attraction between us.
user322 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:40 am
I feel like the people who are sounding the alarm for Lana's lack of respect are misunderstanding the relationship between W and Lana.
I think their love is real and sincere, and they are just playing roles. In fact, the sincerity of their love, and the trust they have in each other allows them to really enjoy the cuckolding experience to the fullest: it's actually a great opportunity! Each of them is capable of letting themselves go in their role without worrying about the judgment of the other.
In addition, come join the couple the bull shawn who also seems to understand the dynamic and ultimately be a nice person while fully playing his role of alpha male.
So I think everything is going well for these three people.

On the other hand, I don't know if I'm wrong, but I have the impression that this time the sex moments are less intense than before, and that it looks more like a routine. Or maybe it's because W doesn't have the time to properly describe these moments ?

Thank you for sharing !

Thank you, and I like to believe that her and I have a solid foundation, and we're lucky that Shawn understands that there's a priority of the marriage before any fun they might be having or love they may share.
Jujube wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:12 am
Oh I’m sure that nothing has turned routine!
With the holiday approaching, everything is inherently willy-nilly, and I’m sure W has other things going on that cuts into any detailed updates. I’ve always been curious about W and Lana’s pillow-talk, and how she teases and mildly humiliates him about Shawn. She obviously knows his buttons; I’d love to hear how she pushes them!
tojanman wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:43 am
I agree. I think W has been forced to be short with his updates but this has definitely been an intense experience for him and Lana.
Right, it's been a bit of a squeeze with time so that's why I've had to make less than detailed posts. As far as Lana knowing how to push my buttons, this is spot on. In fact, there's really only been one misstep on her part, which was having me watch the two of them make love in California before her and I really planned on that. But that was quickly addressed and we're really good now.
Jujube wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:05 pm
Lol, I don’t think there will be any orgies or anything! I think W’s presence there, with everyone knowing he is Lana’s cuckold will be enough for him to handle. If Lana shows any PDA with Shawn, I think the sexual tension could be cut with a knife!
Yes there was PDA at the party, so I'll update on this.
airhorn wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:48 pm
w770 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:12 am
8toplaywith wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:04 am
Surely, if Lana's mouth can accomodate it, W's can. Maybe it already has. Maybe it never will.
Let's hope for them all to have fun and enjoy this ride.
Happy Christmas, all of you.
I haven't gone down on Shawn. At the most, I've stroked his cock and guided him into Lana, but that's the most physical interaction we've had. My mouth is the huge threshold at the moment as someone said earlier, that Lana won't be able to unsee that, so I don't know if I'm willing to take it to that level.
Ha, yeah. Even as hot as I think it would be if you were to take that step, and I expect I'd enjoy reading about it, I have to admit...

... I'm getting tired of people projecting that it's imminent. I can only imagine how tedious you find the constant comments about it.

If it happens, great. If it doesn't happen, also great. As long as everyone involved in the situation is happy, it's all good.
Well as of now, it still hasn't happened. And I don't know if it will. There are a lot of variables to consider such as how he would react if I did it without prompting, how Lana would react, if it would make things awkward, would it become a common part of the interaction, etc. It's a bit hard to see all of the angles, I'll admit.
shawnm wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:36 pm
W, great updates!
- High chance of Cara getting gangbanged by Shawn and his friends at Xmas party.
- Caras marriage is toast and I am certain that Cory will hear about her escapdes sooner or later. Girls talk! Remember how Lana outed you guys in front of your friends when drunk. It's only a matter of time till he learns about this. And I also feel that he will most likely hold you two responsible for corrupting his "innocent" wife.
- is Cara into anal etc? Perhaps Shawn and Eric can do a DP on her.
- how many times did Shawn fuck Cara that time
- Does Cara now know that you are a cuck and how will this impact your standing in your group as you mentioned that you are seen as a catch and an alpha in your group.
- Any chance you could perhaps be allowed to see Cara naked or maybe clean her pussy?
- any count on how many times Shawn and Lana have fucked together once Shawn came?
- Did Cara see the lovemaking and intense kisses between Shawn and Lana. What was her reaction.
- did Cara also get spanked with hot red ass? Or did Shawn spanked Lana in front of her?
- Did lana call Shawn as daddy in front of Cara?
- Did Lana swallow Shawn's cum in front of cara. Did Cara do it as well?
- what are Caras kinks? Can you ask that to Lana.
- Did Shawn humiliated you or called you cuck in front of Cara in the room where they had a 3some, of course behind your back.
I think you might be right about Cory eventually finding out about what Cara has been up to. As far as your other questions:
- I'm not sure if Cara is into anal or not, but Lana tells me that they did not do anal when they were having their threesome.
- Lana recapped the threesome for me and told me that Shawn was alternating between the two of them in various positions. He made both of them cum several times and he himself came twice - once in a way where Cara and Lana both swallowed his load, and the other time inside Lana's pussy.
- So as far as Cara knowing I'm a cuck now - her, Lana and myself had a long talk about this the morning after the party which I'll go into in the update, but short answer - Cara understands where I'm coming from, but also understands our need for keeping it quiet. She couldn't stop repeating that she was incredibly surprised that I would be into sharing Lana as it didn't seem to fit my personality, but she's quickly learning that this lifestyle has a lot of surprises.
- I don't think I will see Cara naked nor do anything like clean her pussy as Lana would be against it. She's always reminded me that she understands how I like the thought of her with another man, but she can't stand to see me with another woman.
- Cara did not see the lovemaking between Lana and Shawn because while they were all in the room together, it was more about fucking than it was about love making. She did see them spooning and cuddling up afterwards however, which is why she left the room and that's when she caught me stroking myself.
- I asked a lot of the same questions to Lana and she tells me that yes, Shawn spanked both of them, called them both naughty girls for cheating on their husbands, while both Lana and Cara called him Daddy.
- Lana and Cara both swallowed Shawn's cum.
- I'll ask Lana what Cara's kinks are. But from what she's already recapped for me of the threesome, Lana told me that Cara really likes being thrown around and dominated.
- Yes, Shawn called me a cuck several times during their threesome, so the cat is definitely out of the bag on that with Cara.
Mlv4 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:40 am
Hi, W. Good party? I know it’s been a whirlwind week for you with everything. And now Christmas and next week looking. I know I speak for all when I say can’t wait until you have some time to do one of your patented updates complete with verbal exchanges and exquisite details.

Thanks!
The party was quite the event. There were a lot of people that I remembered from last year, but some that were new faces. So I think a lot of the friends there were aware of the situation, but not all, which made things a bit interesting when Lana showed some PDA with Shawn. More of this in the update.
GuruTravelMonkey wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:04 am
A) What a twist it would be if S is the bio-dad. Not, I’m sure. But wow.
B) if they have another pregnancy in a few years, would he be?
C) all this will stop for a while after the baby. Maybe a long while. Time will tell I suppose.

D) This party sounds insane. Hard to believe even. Girl aint ever gonna be the same—either one of them! How do you go back to normal after extraordinary?
I fully anticipate years of a relative calm after the baby is born so we'll see how we both adjust to normal life again after this.
Shauncuckold wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:16 am
W did gloss over the 2 threesome. I am wondering if W’s emotions surrounding the cuckolding and erotic adventures are becoming the new normal.

Mr. Swan
Yeah sorry, but timing has been a bit of crunch lately. I'll spend a lot of time in the update about the party, but given enough time, I'll try and go into the details of the threesome with Shawn, Eric, and Lana. I wasn't there, so I'll be relaying the information from Lana's retelling.
eventfire wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:42 am
I'm so excited for this next update, I may vomit.
Please don't. Lol. It's Christmas.
mundyman wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:13 am
I can imagine the debauchary, both discreet and out in the open, that occurred at this party!!
And after!!
I doubt Lana and Cara will be able to walk right for a week!!
You have no idea how right you are.
Mlv4 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:37 pm
Hey, W. Do you ever ask her what she and Shawn talk about when they are in bed together and you’re not there? If so, can you share what she’s told you?

Thanks.
I've asked Lana about their pillow talk. After they've fucked or made love, they will lay in bed while Lana runs her hands over his chest, playing with his nipples (she loves doing this for some reason) while they talk about the things couples tend to talk about when they're still "new" as a couple. Keep in mind, they're still in a lot of ways, new to each other and they're still learning about one another. So topics such as "have you ever been to Europe" "have you ever wanted to visit so and so..." Also topics such as past boyfriends and girlfriends. Things like that.

Update: The party - So I watched Lana get ready in her tight short red dress and black heels, while she straightened her hair and rubbed lotion on her legs. She asked me if I was nervous to be around his friends, assuming that most of them will know about our situation. I told her that it's a good kind of nervous, and that I was able to channel that angst into arousal, so even though it may be nerve wracking, I enjoy it in a way like I enjoy listening to her and Shawn fuck in our bedroom while I'm out in the living room.

Cara eventually arrived, wearing what looked like an identical dress to Lana, but black. She looked absolutely stunning, I'll admit. She also brought along a gift bag, and told Lana that it was for later. I wasn't sure what she meant, but as I've learned, sometimes it's better not to ask and rather find out later. I hung out in the living room for a while with the dog while the ladies talked in Lana's bathroom. Finally, after about a half hour, we made our way down to Shawn's place, loud party sounds clearly emanating from down the hall.

"OH MY GOD, THEY'RE HERE!!!" as Shawn opens the door, welcomes us in. He immediately puts both arms around the ladies and announces to the room - "Everyone, this is Lana and Cara. Oh and this is Will, Lana's husband." (a bit of an afterthought). He gave both Lana and Cara a kiss on the cheek and introduced everyone to us. Like I mentioned earlier, the majority of the people I remembered from last year, but there were some new faces, so I wasn't sure if everyone was aware of our situation or not.

After the introductions, Shawn and I went into the kitchen as he showed me what there was to drink. He put his arm around me and leaned in, saying in my ear, "Listen dude, I've been telling my buddy Eric about Cara and how smoking hot she is. So tonight, him and I are gonna have some fun with Lana and Cara. Do you want to watch?" I told him about how Lana doesn't want me seeing Cara naked or having sex, to which he put his other hand on my shoulder and said, "Damn that sucks. Would've been fun, huh?"

After our moment in the kitchen, we went back into the living room, and the best way I could describe the scene is like when you're at the beach and you give one bird a bit of bread. It was a like a swarm of guys surrounding Lana and Cara, each of them making their jokes, trying to get the attention of the ladies, while humorously, the girls at the party were mainly on the perimeter, clearly getting annoyed that the attention was elsewhere.

After about an hour into the party, I noticed that Cara had taken quite the liking to Eric, as I had seen numerous instances of her playfully touching him, moments of her sitting on his lap, his arm being draped over her shoulder, etc. Meanwhile, Shawn and Lana had several moments where he would kiss her on the cheek, put a hand on her thigh briefly, touch her lower back, and there were moments when Lana would bend down in front of him to grab something and Shawn would position himself in a way that made it clear that he was mimicking taking her from behind. The people at the party that I hadn't met previously would awkwardly glance in my direction after these flirty moments and try to read my reaction, but I gave them nothing.

After a bit of time, people started filtering out. I really like Shawn's friends. The guys all seem to be cool with the situation instead of looking at me like someone pathetic, and they all were able to hold conversations like the one I had the other night at the bar with just Shawn. Really nice guys. The girls were the same, although a handful were clearly annoyed at not being the center of attention. I took the opportunity to also leave the party, saying that I was going to walk the dog and lay down as I was feeling tired.

From what Lana told me afterwards, eventually, it was just Eric, Shawn, Cara and herself, as they were all still talking in the living room for a while. After some chatting, Cara announced that her and Lana had gotten the two of them Christmas gifts, but that they had to go into Shawn's room to get it. Apparently, Cara had gotten short (and I'm talking SHORT - like barely covering their asses) red Santa robes for both her and Lana to wear. So after a few minutes, they called the boys into Shawn's room, the both of them being met with a sight that clearly blew their minds - Cara and Lana on the bed, wearing nothing but these short Santa robes opened enough to see a sexy amount of cleavage, and Santa hats. Lana tells me that both of their jaws hit to ground, as Shawn moved towards Lana and Eric towards Cara. Both ladies took their time taking off their robes, letting them fall to the floor, both in nothing but their panties at this point while the made out with their respective guys, who were busy stripping themselves, probably feeling like the luckiest two guys in the world at that point.

At this point in the storytelling - which was the morning after while Lana stoked my dick and teased me with her mouth - she tells me that this time last year when she had a threesome with Shawn and Eric, she remembers that Eric was less vocal than Shawn and that he was more about he physical aspect of sex. But something had changed between then and now, and maybe it was him taking Shawn's lead, but Eric was a lot more vocal this time around. While the ladies were giving their guys' blowjobs, Lana tells me that Eric kept asking Cara if her husband's cock was bigger, what Cory would think if he saw her doing what she was doing, if Cara liked his big cock, etc. Not to be outdone, Shawn also going down the same path. "Yeah, Lana... you like sucking that cock more than your cuck husband's?" "yeah baby.. your cock is so much better than his..."

Some of you that have played team sports may have experienced this - but when certain guys play their sport with the same group of guys for a long enough time, there is a sort of unspoken method of communication that takes place so much so that things can move with a certain level of synchronicity. Well, Shawn and Eric seemed to operate in the same way, as Lana tells me that at a certain point, they both positioned Cara and Lana onto the bed on their backs. From there, Lana says it was nothing but moaning and dirty talk from the four of them.

"Yeah, you like that cock, don't you Cara?"
"Take it nice and deep."
"Call me daddy, Cara."
"Does your husband fuck you like this?"
"God, I love that pussy of yours..."

and of course...

"You're my little slut, aren't you, Lana?"
"You like it when I fuck you with this big cock?"
"Cum all over my cock, Lana..."
"That pussy is so tight, Lana. Your cuck husband's small dick can't fuck you like this, can he?"

The guys, working almost in unison, took the ladies in every imaginable position from there, Cara bent over the desk, Lana against the wall, Cara riding Eric's cock on the loveseat, Shawn taking Lana from behind while she gripped the bedsheets. They had made sure the ladies had cum on their cocks multiple times before the idea of thrown out there - "switch?"

Eric told Lana, "Stay there, just like that. I'm gonna fuck that pussy like your husband can't." as she stayed on the bed with her ass up while Eric positioned himself behind her, grabbing her hips before thrusting his cock deep inside of Lana's married pussy. He eventually started caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples before grabbing her hair, making her almost instantly cum. "FUCK ERIC!!!! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR COCK!!!"

Meanwhile, Lana tells me that Shawn had picked Cara up and was fucking her against the wall in the same way that he was just fucking her earlier. After Cara belted out that he was going to make her cum, the guys switched back, as Eric told Cara to ride him while Shawn flipped Lana onto her back. "Do you want to make love or do you want me to fuck you, Lana?" "Fuck me, Shawn. Fuck me please, Daddy..." He pinned her wrists against the mattress and pounded her pussy into submission, timing his orgasm to hers, eventually collapsing onto her as Eric and Cara fucked for a few more minutes before Eric said he was about to cum. Cara screamed that she wanted him to cum in her mouth, so he eventually pulled out, positioned himself over her as Cara took Eric's cock in her mouth and swallowed his load.

The next 20 minutes were spent with the four of them all catching their breath on the bed, the two guys leaning up against the headboard while the ladies laid back on them. "BEST. SEX. EVER." Cara said, as they all agreed. After a bit, Lana started playing with Shawn's cock with her hand, which Cara followed suit. "This is why I love young guys - they can get it up again right away" as she saw Eric getting hard again. Both ladies eventually started using their mouths as the guys were soon ready again. But this time Shawn told Eric, "Hey, do you guys mind taking the other room? I'm going to make love to this one," as he planted a kiss on Lana's lips.

"Sure thing, dude" as Eric hoisted Cara up caveman style onto his shoulder, turned around to show her ass to Shawn, gave it a few spanks and said, "can you believe this ass? It's fucking perfect!"

From there, Lana tells me that her and Shawn made love for about 20 minutes - missionary. "I love you so much, Lana." "I love you too, Shawn." A lot of kissing, slow penetration, eventually the both of them cumming together - while in the back, Lana tells me that she could clearly hear Cara screaming in ecstasy from the pounding Eric was giving her. "They sound like wild animals!" Shawn jokingly said.

The next morning, Lana said her pussy was way too sore, so instead she gave Shawn a blowjob while he laid back and told her how incredible her mouth feels. "Fuck Lana, I'm going to cum...." "Cum in my mouth, baby. Cum in my mouth."

The four of them would eventually have coffee together in the kitchen and living room, the guys in their underwear and the ladies in the Santa robes that Cara brought. Lana and I had plans to be at her parents by 2pm, so the ladies came back upstairs and found me doing the morning chores. The three of us sat around the living room as Cara asked us a million questions. Mainly about how I'm able to handle it, how I'm able to channel those natural feelings of jealousy into arousal, if I could please speak to Cory about the lifestyle, etc. She also had plans to be at Cory's parents' house later that day - his mom isn't doing well, so the two of them are putting up a nice front as to not upset his mom, even though they have been separated. Apparently, her and Eric fucked that morning, so it's crazy to think that she'll be there with Eric's cum in her pussy.

After Cara left, Lana and I went to the bedroom as she retold me the events after I left the party. Handjob and a bit of a teasing with her mouth as she was too sore to make love. "I was such a little slut last night baby. Cara saw just how hard Shawn makes me cum. She heard me say just how much better he fucks me that you...." I didn't last much longer than a few seconds after she said that. Which is all as well considering that we had to get ready to leave for her parents.

Christmas Eve was nice. Family time followed by a blowjob in her childhood room after everyone went to bed. We'll be here for a good part of the day today and then back home by evening.

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday. It was a hard year for a lot of people, so we're very grateful for the things we have. Talk soon.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:37 am

I think the most important unanswered question here is what did Lana get you for Christmas?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:09 am

Thanks for the excellent update W.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:29 am

Well, that certainly was up to the billing! Now if we can just get Cory onboard.
Merry Christmas 🎄!

Mlv4
Virgin

Unread post by Mlv4 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:54 am

Hi, W. Merry Christmas. Incredible update. Will Lana and Shawn be together tonight once you return from the family gathering? What will the upcoming week bring? Will she and Shawn be going out for any evening dates? Did Shawn get her anything for Christmas?

Thanks.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:59 am

Maybe I missed it, but when does Shawn leave?

octavian
Trainable

Unread post by octavian » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:33 am

A fantastic account Will. And it would have taken a lot of time to write too. Thank you so much.

Hima
Virgin

Unread post by Hima » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:04 am

WOW!! The recap of S,L&C amazing. How did Shawns head not explode having these 2 rocking hot, horny wives submit to him. Hope he had a massive load that the girls shared.
Id beg Lana to watch or at least see a vid of this insanely hot scene.
Then the 4 some party recap. Cara just went from probably hohum sex to no sex to mind blowing sex with 2 hot young high stamina studs. She must be having constant wet panties thinking about her past 2 encounters.
W, have you done any post Shawn clean up from any of this?
If Caras been told about clean up, what was her reaction?
Going back a bit, what was the look on Lanas face watching you stroke and guide in Shawn?

snakem2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by snakem2000 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:21 am

As I read your story I can't help but think you should consolidate your posts as notes to write a book. I think it would be a bigger hit than Fifty Shades! You really bring out the aynst, the anticipation and drama. Of course I would have to see the movie! :D

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:10 pm

About time for a check-in from Will. 😁

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:34 am

tojanman wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:37 am
I think the most important unanswered question here is what did Lana get you for Christmas?
Lol, she says that it's always easy to shop for me because all she has to do is buy a bunch of weapons. I have a fascination with all kinds of weapons, plus I feel like it's important to be armed in a way should there be some kind of collapse.
venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:09 am
Thanks for the excellent update W.
Jujube wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:29 am
Well, that certainly was up to the billing! Now if we can just get Cory onboard.
Merry Christmas 🎄!
octavian wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:33 am
A fantastic account Will. And it would have taken a lot of time to write too. Thank you so much.
Thank you. It was a bit of a crazy whirlwind, so putting words down about it seemed to help me really contextualize it.
Mlv4 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:54 am
Hi, W. Merry Christmas. Incredible update. Will Lana and Shawn be together tonight once you return from the family gathering? What will the upcoming week bring? Will she and Shawn be going out for any evening dates? Did Shawn get her anything for Christmas?

Thanks.
They had plans to spend time together this week but Lana's been feeling a lot of morning sickness the last few days, so it's been a bit quiet.
Hima wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:04 am
WOW!! The recap of S,L&C amazing. How did Shawns head not explode having these 2 rocking hot, horny wives submit to him. Hope he had a massive load that the girls shared.
Id beg Lana to watch or at least see a vid of this insanely hot scene.
Then the 4 some party recap. Cara just went from probably hohum sex to no sex to mind blowing sex with 2 hot young high stamina studs. She must be having constant wet panties thinking about her past 2 encounters.
W, have you done any post Shawn clean up from any of this?
If Caras been told about clean up, what was her reaction?
Going back a bit, what was the look on Lanas face watching you stroke and guide in Shawn?
Interestingly, Cara has been hanging out with Eric all week. I think she may be considering actually dating him in an official capacity. To your other questions - I'm not really sure how Cara would respond to the details of cleaning up. She was pretty surprised at us describing the dynamic of it all, and kept repeating that she would have never thought that I would be into this sort of thing. Your other question - I remember Lana moaning pretty loudly as Shawn's cock was entering her, so I'm not sure if it was due to my participation or the physical sensation of it all.
tojanman wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:10 pm
About time for a check-in from Will. 😁
Sorry it's been a bit of a crazy week. More on this in the update.
Whenwillshe wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:59 am
Maybe I missed it, but when does Shawn leave?
Soon actually. His parents come back Jan 2nd.

Update: Sorry, not much to report actually. Lana had plans to hang out with Shawn all week, however, she's been feeling quite a bit of morning sickness. So along with the condensed work week for me and taking care of her, it's primarily been a bit of quiet time. I know she wanted to spend time with him, but unfortunately, the pregnancy is really starting to affect her. Like I mentioned, Shawn leaves on the 2nd of January. Depending on how she feels, there may not be another sex fueled extravaganza. We have plans to spend NYE with her family and I think he will be having another party at his place, so time will tell if they even see each other again in any meaningful way before he leaves.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:41 am

Sorry to hear that the morning sickness kicked in the worst possible time. Couldn’t have wait for a week and a half lol. Have you been able to reclaim her pussy since the party? Do you know if Cara will be attending the NYE party at Shawn’s?

parmaham55
Experienced

Unread post by parmaham55 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:33 am

Looking back, it looks like it's exactly a year since Lana admitted that she was in love with Shawn, and he with her. (Dec 28, 2022).
Time for an anniversary celebration, albeit muted if feeling rough, plus more exchange of gifts perhaps?
You've come a long way,W, and grown in stature on the journey.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:41 pm

You and Lana going to the parents for NYE and Shawn is having a party, eh?? I wonder if Cara will be there with Eric, and all the other studs. I guess Cara could drink a bit and decide to get a little wild. My imagination could go wild with this thought! Would Lana have a problem with Cara taking a threesome with Eric and Shawn while she is not there??

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

parmaham55
Experienced

Unread post by parmaham55 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:13 pm

Would Lana have a problem with Cara taking a threesome with Eric and Shawn while she is not there??
Would Cara or Shawn even tell Lana if they'd got something on at the NYE party? It'd be a tricky one to confess to.
Will Lana even get to know if Cara is going to the NYE party?

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:55 am

I have always wondered whether Eric was the lucky guy at the right time with Shawn to have hooked up with Lana and get to bed her. As I remember, lot of Shawn's friends are hunks and I wonder how come none of them have hit on her or tried to join in the fuckfest and gangbanged her. Perhaps W can share an insight on this. Hopefully Cara can take care of hungry boys over the new year eve and enter into the new year with lots of orgasms and happy boys.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:31 am

tojanman wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:41 am
Sorry to hear that the morning sickness kicked in the worst possible time. Couldn’t have wait for a week and a half lol. Have you been able to reclaim her pussy since the party? Do you know if Cara will be attending the NYE party at Shawn’s?
Right? She was really looking forward to this week too, but ah... life. I haven't reclaimed, as Lana hasn't been feeling great. In fact, the last time we were even intimate was the blowjob she gave me telling me about the night with Shawn, Eric, and Cara.
parmaham55 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:33 am
Looking back, it looks like it's exactly a year since Lana admitted that she was in love with Shawn, and he with her. (Dec 28, 2022).
Time for an anniversary celebration, albeit muted if feeling rough, plus more exchange of gifts perhaps?
You've come a long way,W, and grown in stature on the journey.
Thank you as always. Commemorating the anniversary dates hasn't really seemed all that important to Lana, and by extension, Shawn. I think this might lend itself into me not ever really sincerely worried about the state of our marriage, as she does seem to take her relationship with Shawn less seriously than ours.
rascalnvixen wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:41 pm
You and Lana going to the parents for NYE and Shawn is having a party, eh?? I wonder if Cara will be there with Eric, and all the other studs. I guess Cara could drink a bit and decide to get a little wild. My imagination could go wild with this thought! Would Lana have a problem with Cara taking a threesome with Eric and Shawn while she is not there??

Rascal
parmaham55 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:13 pm
Would Lana have a problem with Cara taking a threesome with Eric and Shawn while she is not there??
Would Cara or Shawn even tell Lana if they'd got something on at the NYE party? It'd be a tricky one to confess to.
Will Lana even get to know if Cara is going to the NYE party?
shawnm wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:55 am
I have always wondered whether Eric was the lucky guy at the right time with Shawn to have hooked up with Lana and get to bed her. As I remember, lot of Shawn's friends are hunks and I wonder how come none of them have hit on her or tried to join in the fuckfest and gangbanged her. Perhaps W can share an insight on this. Hopefully Cara can take care of hungry boys over the new year eve and enter into the new year with lots of orgasms and happy boys.
So, a lot of questions as to whether Cara will be at Shawn's NYE party. Interestingly, Cara has not been very easy to reach this week. Every time Lana has called or texted her, she's been with Eric and too busy to talk. Given this, I'm guessing she'll be at the party. As far as whether Lana would be okay with Cara getting with Shawn and Eric, I think that Cara knows that emotions are involved and won't cross that line. I can't be 100% certain, but I have known Cara for roughly 15 years or so, so I think I can predict how she feels and thinks about these things as it relates to Lana.

Update: Lana is feeling a little better today, but still wants to just stay in bed as she doesn't want to push herself beyond any limits. Nothing else really to update on. Oh actually, Shawn texted me last night and we spoke for a while. He had his weekly call with his buddies the day after Christmas and told them all (along with Eric) about the foursome. "I told them all about how we made your wife and Cara our sluts for the night." We jerked it a bit for about an hour, him telling me about how hard Lana came on his and Eric's cock. I hope they have a chance to be together again before he leaves, but it all depends on how Lana is feeling. As of now, it's a bit of a 50/50.

parmaham55
Experienced

Unread post by parmaham55 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:11 am

Thanks for the update.
So, actually it's quite possible Cara has seen Shawn as well as Eric this week, while being unavailable to Lana. Would she meet Eric without Shawn?
Shawn has form with married ladies and will enjoy Cara shouting his name over her husband's.
Beware of fallout. It's time Cara fessed up her activities this week.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:45 am

I am guessing that Cara has the potential to cheat with Shawn behind Lana's behind. She is doing the same with her husband and I don't see why Lana would be any different. W, keep an eye and don't let Lana get emotionally hurt by Shawn and Cara, if it comes to that. Just my thought! And a jilted Cara shouldn't out your cuckold secret among your group. Be careful!

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:00 am

I expect that Lana will be too "ill" to go to the family NYE party.

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:20 am

Cara has been wanting this for so long that Eric is the unfortunate man that has crossed paths with a clinger. He's probably used to having some freedom, but I think Cara is going to fall hard and fast for Eric. He is going to break her heart and spirit. What's left won't be pretty.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:25 am

veub wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:00 am
I expect that Lana will be too "ill" to go to the family NYE party.
My first thought exactly, after the last update. But not to ill to attend Shawn’s party.

I would also not be the least bit surprised to read that Shawn shares her with several of his buddies.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:38 am

Since you and Shawn enjoy phone and cam while masturbating, have you considered same room masturbation? especially since Lana isn't up to playing right now.

Mlv4
Virgin

Unread post by Mlv4 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:52 am

Not the week you and the two of them were wanting, but hoping they can find a way to be together and be kissing each other at midnight on nye.