It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
w770
$2 Ho

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by w770 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:27 am

PANTIES wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:25 am
Who is Alex ?
Oops, I meant Adam. My brain is in a fog.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:19 pm

w770 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 am

"Yeah you went so hard on me that I couldn't have sex with W for a long time after that!"
"Really? Even with his tiny dick?"
"Yes! I was sore for days after that! I still don't think I've been the same since! You completely ruined sex with W for me!"
"Lol, my pussy now."
"It really is."
"Behold, the Cuck Maker!" He sent a picture of his hard cock with that message.

I don't know why, but when I read that, it was a big gut punch. Even though it wasn't necessarily anything new in terms of the things being said, it really did just make me feel completely humiliated reading it in a way that I hadn't felt before.
How aroused were you as you read this? Did a rock hard cock compliment the gut punch?

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:28 pm

TheHammer wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:19 pm
w770 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 am

"Yeah you went so hard on me that I couldn't have sex with W for a long time after that!"
"Really? Even with his tiny dick?"
"Yes! I was sore for days after that! I still don't think I've been the same since! You completely ruined sex with W for me!"
"Lol, my pussy now."
"It really is."
"Behold, the Cuck Maker!" He sent a picture of his hard cock with that message.

I don't know why, but when I read that, it was a big gut punch. Even though it wasn't necessarily anything new in terms of the things being said, it really did just make me feel completely humiliated reading it in a way that I hadn't felt before.
How aroused were you as you read this? Did a rock hard cock compliment the gut punch?
Honestly, I was rock hard while reading that.

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:32 pm

I asked the question of why Adam is talking about pregnancy at the same time that Lana is pregnant.....

Have you tried talking to her about Adam recently?
If not, perhaps you should do so to see if she speaks to you about the message.

Keep us informed my friend, courage!

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:46 pm

user322 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:32 pm
I asked the question of why Adam is talking about pregnancy at the same time that Lana is pregnant.....

Have you tried talking to her about Adam recently?
If not, perhaps you should do so to see if she speaks to you about the message.

Keep us informed my friend, courage!
I have not tried to talk to Lana about Adam in a few weeks. In fact the last time I tried to mention him, she got really annoyed and made it clear that she didn't want to discuss him. It all seems a bit different now given the context I have.

In the same way that the conversation between them is giving me the punch to the gut feelings, I can't help but be turned on by all of it. Mainly, the complete domination he has over her. For example, there will be times where her and I would be just on the couch or at dinner, and he'll demand that she go to the bathroom and get naked for him, which a lot of times, she would resist, saying that I was right next to her, which he would respond with something like, "I don't care. Do it now" and she would oblige, sneak off to the bathroom and strip naked for him, spread her legs and do whatever he wanted her to do until he came. "Fuck you're so naughty. Now go back to hubby."

I always thought that I was good at reading her, given how long we've been together, so to say that this is coming as a surprise is an understatement.

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:12 pm

Actually I forgot that Lana already lied to you about Adam and Shawn.

I think Lana likes to cheat, I think it must create excitement for her (there are women or men like that).
At the same time you seem to be turned on by cheating and humiliation.

The good points are that Lana stopped talking with Adam for the end of the pregnancy, so she seems to know the difference between games with a lover, and her family life.

Then, as I mentioned in another message, Adam seems to respect Lana's choices, which means that Lana can have some control over him. Besides, Adam told Lana that he was in love, this shows that he doesn't want to spoil their relationship, so he will respect her (which can be a security for your relationship .)

Lana forbade her to talk about love between them, which seems to indicate once again that she makes the difference between playing with the lover and family life.

You say that the child looks like you, so if it's yours, that means that you are important to Lana and that her priority is her family life.

So ultimately you may have a woman who sincerely loves you, but who enjoys the excitement that cheating gives her. Besides, she hasn't had a real sexual relationship with Adam, so for her it's all perhaps a game that excites her: she's not telling you what's happening with Adam, but what's happening with he is not very serious. So she doesn't really betray you but benefits from the excitement caused by the little cheats.

However, she shouldn't cross the line and start having sex with Adam without telling you.....

To avoid this I think you should talk with her and see if you should stop having affairs with Adam or turn this into a cuckold relationship.
To "stop" I don't know if you can trust her since she has already lied to you several times, and it seems that she likes to cheat.
On the other hand, you are excited by all of this, so you could use your excitement to turn this situation into something pleasant for both of you.
I think you shouldn't be afraid to accept what turns you on. However, the cuckold relationship must not destroy you. You must discuss limits with Lana.

Whether you choose to be cuckolded by Adam again, or to end the relationship with him, you don't have to make a decision in a hurry. The priority is to talk with Lana, and see how you find a solution, and how you can get on the same page.
For everything to go well you have to put Lana at ease when you talk with her, show her that you are not angry with her for the messages, but that you just want to understand and find a balance for both of you.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:19 pm

W
It is obvious you are turned on by these developements. If you all three agreed and everything was out in the open Adam could be the dominate Bull you all may desire. Lana says he is the best sex of her life. She seems to be very turned on with his dominance of her and also his controlling her behaviar towards you. She seems to have little if no interest in sex with you. He may be the ideal Bull for you both to be controlled by. He is very dangerous in his attitude but you seem so turned on by it that it may work out.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:41 pm

I think you should wait a bit longer for her hormones to settle down, but not so long the moment passes. Don't tell her everything you know or how you know it. I know that sounds deceitful, but she's put y'all in that territory already. Then tell her that whoever it was sent you a screenshot timestamped with a date after the date she told you she broke it off. Ask her what she's not telling you. Then she will tell you everything or not. If she tells you only a partial truth, ask her again if that is everything. Then, either she comes clean about Adam or she doesn't. And then you know who she is and how big your problem is. Which means you have some decisions to make.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:46 pm

I think that it is really hot, the interaction between Adam and Lana. I think that you are in a safe spot, since she loves you and had your baby. I suppose she isn't going to do anything with him for a pretty long time.

All the best to you!

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:07 pm

user322 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:12 pm
Actually I forgot that Lana already lied to you about Adam and Shawn.

I think Lana likes to cheat, I think it must create excitement for her (there are women or men like that).
At the same time you seem to be turned on by cheating and humiliation.

The good points are that Lana stopped talking with Adam for the end of the pregnancy, so she seems to know the difference between games with a lover, and her family life.

Then, as I mentioned in another message, Adam seems to respect Lana's choices, which means that Lana can have some control over him. Besides, Adam told Lana that he was in love, this shows that he doesn't want to spoil their relationship, so he will respect her (which can be a security for your relationship .)

Lana forbade her to talk about love between them, which seems to indicate once again that she makes the difference between playing with the lover and family life.

You say that the child looks like you, so if it's yours, that means that you are important to Lana and that her priority is her family life.

So ultimately you may have a woman who sincerely loves you, but who enjoys the excitement that cheating gives her. Besides, she hasn't had a real sexual relationship with Adam, so for her it's all perhaps a game that excites her: she's not telling you what's happening with Adam, but what's happening with he is not very serious. So she doesn't really betray you but benefits from the excitement caused by the little cheats.

However, she shouldn't cross the line and start having sex with Adam without telling you.....

To avoid this I think you should talk with her and see if you should stop having affairs with Adam or turn this into a cuckold relationship.
To "stop" I don't know if you can trust her since she has already lied to you several times, and it seems that she likes to cheat.
On the other hand, you are excited by all of this, so you could use your excitement to turn this situation into something pleasant for both of you.
I think you shouldn't be afraid to accept what turns you on. However, the cuckold relationship must not destroy you. You must discuss limits with Lana.

Whether you choose to be cuckolded by Adam again, or to end the relationship with him, you don't have to make a decision in a hurry. The priority is to talk with Lana, and see how you find a solution, and how you can get on the same page.
For everything to go well you have to put Lana at ease when you talk with her, show her that you are not angry with her for the messages, but that you just want to understand and find a balance for both of you.
Archie457 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:41 pm
I think you should wait a bit longer for her hormones to settle down, but not so long the moment passes. Don't tell her everything you know or how you know it. I know that sounds deceitful, but she's put y'all in that territory already. Then tell her that whoever it was sent you a screenshot timestamped with a date after the date she told you she broke it off. Ask her what she's not telling you. Then she will tell you everything or not. If she tells you only a partial truth, ask her again if that is everything. Then, either she comes clean about Adam or she doesn't. And then you know who she is and how big your problem is. Which means you have some decisions to make.
I think you both are entire right in your observations and especially with how I should approach broaching the subject with her. I want to give her time, but also want to see how much of the truth she'll be willing to admit to me. If she's hiding anything, and I continue to see her interact with Adam, then it's going to be a sign of a major problem. But quite honestly, I don't think she'll withhold information from me if I asked her point blank, as motherhood is going to weigh on her. I'm really hoping I'm right on this one.
edgedndenied wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:19 pm
W
It is obvious you are turned on by these developements. If you all three agreed and everything was out in the open Adam could be the dominate Bull you all may desire. Lana says he is the best sex of her life. She seems to be very turned on with his dominance of her and also his controlling her behaviar towards you. She seems to have little if no interest in sex with you. He may be the ideal Bull for you both to be controlled by. He is very dangerous in his attitude but you seem so turned on by it that it may work out.
I've been going back and forth with it in my head, but I really think he should be kept to the realm of fantasy because I really think he has bad intentions, and not just a woman to spread her legs for him. With the baby in mind, that has to be considered so it changes the calculus quite a bit.
Pecannut wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:46 pm
I think that it is really hot, the interaction between Adam and Lana. I think that you are in a safe spot, since she loves you and had your baby. I suppose she isn't going to do anything with him for a pretty long time.

All the best to you!
Agreed, it's the duality of the cuckold life I suppose. Finding something so painful to be hot at the same time. And I tend to agree with you that I have a lot of time here because of the whole recovery process.

Update: I've come across a few things in their conversation that hit a bit differently:
-Messages from Adam asking Lana what she liked the most about the times they spent together, to which Lana responded "Putting you in my mouth after you came in my pussy." "Oh yeah? You liked when I'd tell you to taste yourself on my cock?" "Are you kidding? I LOVED it!"
- Messages and videos of her taking a bath, recording the whole thing for him. Adam would respond that he misses the baths they took together.

The reasons why these hit differently is that she would 1) never really like putting me in her mouth after we had sex and 2) also she would never really like baths that much, and we've only shared a bath maybe twice in our time together.

The fact that she not only did these things with him, but LOVED doing them hit me hard.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:17 pm

W, thanks for keeping us updated on this tumultuous turn your saga has taken.

Just to weigh in, I'm wondering what the motivation is to wait and see whether she initiates an "actual" affair with Adam? Is it to test her? Is it a cuckish urge to see just how much she's capable of twisting the knife of betrayal? Just asking because you probably could actually prevent her from doing it if you confront her about it, and that might be better for your relationship in the long run. You'll still have to wonder what she might have been capable of, but maybe it's better to leave that door closed.

I know you are debating with yourself back and forth on this very issue and I'm just thinking through it with you.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:23 pm

The problem with your wait and see approach W770, is that she has successfully concealed her affairs from you in the past. You have seen the degree of control Adam exerts over her, how long do you think it will be before he does this again? Lana will hide it from you. She is cheating on you, on motherhood, and on her family, exposing you to a scumbag blackmailer who would like nothing better than to pimp her out.
Sorry if I differ in perspective from those who would let it ride, but I don't think your passive monitoring of her informs you of what she chooses to conceal.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:25 pm

Hey W,

Sorry for the tough time this has all created for you. Agree with scarfolamew above. I think waiting to see if she actually initiates an affair is going to make it so much worse for you. You can prevent it, address it openly and honestly now and prevent it crossing beyond a point of no return. I do realize waiting til she's a bit more settled post pregnancy is a fair thing to do, but genuinely, waiting too long might create a situation where you risk you're entire relationship.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:23 pm
The problem with your wait and see approach W770, is that she has successfully concealed her affairs from you in the past. You have seen the degree of control Adam exerts over her, how long do you think it will be before he does this again? Lana will hide it from you. She is cheating on you, on motherhood, and on her family, exposing you to a scumbag blackmailer who would like nothing better than to pimp her out.
Sorry if I differ in perspective from those who would let it ride, but I don't think your passive monitoring of her informs you of what she chooses to conceal.
I agree that the wait and see approach is not the wisest choice. I also understand his struggle with it as this falls more into his sexual pleasure zone then the open cuckolding, I think W also knows it is the best idea to just get it out in the open that doesn't mean it is a easy choice.

thinman
Virgin

Unread post by thinman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:51 pm

W - After reading the various text excerpts that you have posted today, I must say that I completely agree with BallSpanking. I think you are in great danger of losing your marriage. Adam’s goal is clearly to take control of Lana - perhaps he has already succeeded. This would lead either to a sexless marriage for you, or more likely divorce. He sounds to me very much like a sociopath. BallSpanking’s description is, in my opinion, spot on.

I understand the eroticization that you have been experiencing when reading the texts and seeing the videos, but you need to ask yourself - are you willing to lose Lana and your child? Surely you can see that this is what he wants.

I’m actually worried that it may be too late. Given what she has texted him and done for him in the last several months (much of it to humiliate you), and how she has dismissed you as a sexual partner almost totally (using pregnancy as a smokescreen), it might impossible at this point to repair things. I deeply hope this is not true. You need to know that what might have started out as a game for her is now settling in as a reality. She probably actually believes most of what she is texting, which is VERY bad for you.

You could broach the subject as you describe above, or more directly. But given what you have posted here from their texts, I think now that you need to talk to her as soon as possible. If she is not forthcoming, you need to have pre-planned what you will say. Remember what is at stake here.

readyy2009
Virgin

Unread post by readyy2009 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:01 pm

You keep uncovering more gut punches...You need to stop thinking about the erotic side of this...From what I have read in the thread you have given her a lot of freedom to explore but this could change your relationship at the absolute worst time since you have a baby now...I know I wavered at the beginning of this thread to see the beauty of the relationship but eventually i saw it, this could change that if it is not addressed in a direct way and not a Cuckold way...She needs to see the pain that this causes

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:17 pm

Another thing: for the trip to go better for you, no matter what decisions you make next, it seems to me that you have to accept the excitement. The more you accept the excitement that the situation provokes, the more the energy of your anxiety will become excitement.

As for people's messages telling you that your relationship is in danger, I respect those views, and they may be right, but my position is this: you need to approach this situation as calmly as possible. Worrying and stressing won't do anything good. If Lana really isn't in love with you anymore then there's nothing you can do about it. No one can do anything about this kind of thing.
On the other hand, if she has no intention of leaving you, approaching things with anxiety can only lead to complications. Instead, you need to establish a calm but serious dialogue between you.
Last edited by user322 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

readyy2009
Virgin

Unread post by readyy2009 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:27 pm

I feel you need to forget the excitment at least temporarily...If you don't handle this from a non cuckold position your only excitement in the future will be when Adam and Lana drop the kid off every second weekend...You need to show Lana strength and boundries ASAP...She is obviously good at playing on your concern for her Just like you thought she was not in the mood for sex during the last few months of her pregnancy and she will play you again

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:44 pm

So what you’re coming back to is.
The adventure that you have now both undertaken, is not off the table due to kids. Great news!
She is continuing to cuck you, and is up for the humiliation aspect, which as cucks we all love.

The real issue is you have been missing out on the fun.

Show her the message from Adam, don’t judge don’t me mad with her, tell her you love her and want to be along for the ride.

Cuck lifestyle a different dynamic, once you have a taste you find yourself back at the well before long, is that what has driven the secrecy? Is she embarrassed with the desire?
Does she want to keep him to herself, meaning if you become more involved does that shift the focus?

Tell her what parts you need from cuckolding, but leave her with the freedom.

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:54 pm

I feel for you man!

I'm trying to think about this from her perspective - she has been very concerned for the safety of the pregnancy, and dropped all of the physical aspect of the hotwifing activity. I wonder if she is thinking that having a little bit of 'fantasy' phone sex & sexting is justified - she should be OK allowing herself this small 'cheat' considering how huge a sacrifice she has been making (giving up the 'best sex of her life', investing her whole body to this baby growing process). I just have to wonder if she might be harboring a bit of resentment of having to deprive herself of the best sex of her life? Pregnancy hormones, emotions, relationships and hidden resentments all go into one tangled web of confusion where it's hard to find a way out. I hope you can sort this up soon, a lot of honest discussion seems to be called for.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:56 pm

Having Adam back will end your marriage, and in a contested divorce, also end her custody. And that is only the lesser of the evils facing you. This is NOT a time for decisions from your 'little head', you have to think of your child's future wellbeing.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

readyy2009
Virgin

Unread post by readyy2009 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:14 pm

Yes Adam will end the marriage...All this advice about the game and Lana deserving a little fun and secrecy is wrong IMO...She has deceived you and you need to be firm so she remembers why she married you...She needs to know you have boundries that can't be crossed...The game is only fun when you and her play together...Just like how you guys led Shawn into believeing she was cheating...It was the 2 of you...Just how she flew back to you after you saw her and Shawn making love and she saw you were upset...It was the 2 of you...This is her and Adam now

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:35 pm

user322 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:17 pm
Another thing: for the trip to go better for you, no matter what decisions you make next, it seems to me that you have to accept the excitement. The more you accept the excitement that the situation provokes, the more the energy of your anxiety will become excitement.

As for people's messages telling you that your relationship is in danger, I respect those views, and they may be right, but my position is this: you need to approach this situation as calmly as possible. Worrying and stressing won't do anything good. If Lana really isn't in love with you anymore then there's nothing you can do about it. No one can do anything about this kind of thing.
On the other hand, if she has no intention of leaving you, approaching things with anxiety can only lead to complications. Instead, you need to establish a calm but serious dialogue between you.
I strongly agree with this post. I think commenters making definitive declarations about the extent to which their marriage is fucked are greatly overestimating their knowledge of what is happening between W and Lana. While I do think it's possible that this may be hard to recover from, it's also possible that it's just about sex, and that Lana is able to compartmentalize the stuff that makes her bust from her family life.

Also, I do agree that Adam seems to be a total shithead, but I also gotta say everybody said the same thing about Shawn at first and now he's a close friend and sexual partner of both W and Lana and they seem to have a healthy, mature polyamorous relationship. So I dunno maybe he's just leaning in a little too hard into the kink and will fall in line depending on the law Lana lays down. Let's not forget the golden rule (whoever has the golden pussy makes the rules... sorry, I've had a few..)

readyy2009
Virgin

Unread post by readyy2009 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:45 pm

Yes it is about sex and I don't think that part upsets W...I think most will agree on here that without the communication and honesty the Cuckold/Hotwife experience usually end badly

parmaham55
Experienced

Unread post by parmaham55 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:50 pm

W, you’ve sparked much feedback and plenty of thoughts! And a couple of paranoid questions from me:

1. The texting/sexting went on for many weeks and months during pregnancy. Yet stopped a couple of weeks before baby came? Is that correct? People are reading that as a sign Lana wanted to focus on the delivery and being a mom. Did she indicate that to Adam in a message that she was going to stop? Or simply stop? Just seems a bit odd. Has she told him of the delivery? Does Adam know the gender, that a baby has arrived? He loves her so surely he’s interested in her well-being? Was there anything in the direct FB messaging from him to you that indicated he knew baby had arrived? If so, how did he know?

2. Has there been no voice contact between them at all? Not video messaging, but actual live contact? Could that be on a different app somewhere? Calls to or from strange numbers? Even a different, secret phone?

I guess I’m saying that if you’ve discovered all there is to discover then that’s really good news. You have an open-phone policy between you, so Lana hasn’t exactly hidden, she’s simply ‘not told’ which is subtly different in the game. She’d not make a great spy if she truly thinks she’s keeping it all secret. But, paranoind me wonders - is there more you don’t see? Something truly hidden or deleted?

It’s surely time to talk together, hormones or no hormones. I’m on the side of surfacing all this very soon.

Best wishes.