It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mrdnrm
Player

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by mrdnrm » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:06 am

Everyone is different, every approach is different, but these younger men are all about or know about a Hotwife. We have met quite a few young men who my wife started out flirting with and they all stayed on the down low at the beginning. But I didn't hesitate once my wife said she would do them. My cock my be small but my balls are huge, I am not afraid or tip toe around shit. So I would go right up to them and tell them I think it's cool my wife has a thing for you. Then I ask if they like her or her tits or whatever and once that smile hits their face, game on. Depending on how it all happened is how I open up next. In your case stop beating around the bush and just invite the guy up to you place for a drink. Just say my wife and I would like to say thank you for helping her out. Then have you wife dress really hot and revealing. Then play it from there. You know he is interested. Shit, make this happen tonight not two weeks from now. I bet he rocks your wife's world and then you will be on the path of being an addicted Cuckold who can't get enough of watching your wife screaming with pleasure. Once you get past the jealousy of a guy being much better than you will want that adrenaline rush every weekend.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:49 am

newUK wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:37 pm
I can see things happening a lot sooner than in 2 Saturdays. He is blatantly trying to get her to visit.

Maybe she could reply “if you were alone last night I’d have come over”?

Could send out all sorts of signals a simple message like that? And would probably lead to a “come over when your hubby is asleep” messages much sooner than 2 Saturdays time.

You need to sit down and decide how close you both are to wanting it to happen. Something really important for me was hearing L tell me she wanted it. I didn’t want her doing it to satisfy my fantasy.

I’m really excited for you. I want to be in your shoes this week. It’s gonna be a lot of fun.
I think you may have nailed exactly what the seeming hesitation is, which is that we haven't had the conversation about how bad we really want this to happen yet. We've discussed how her biggest concern is how she doesn't want to risk anything negatively impacting the marriage, and I've expressed my concerns about not wanting her to lose respect for me, if that makes any sense.

I'll bring up how we should really sit down and have that conversation today.

I forgot to mention yesterday that we actually bought a box of condoms, which we haven't used in 10 years, and doing so really made it a bit more real. I'm wondering if the anxiety of a fantasy beginning reality is normal.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:56 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:06 am
Everyone is different, every approach is different, but these younger men are all about or know about a Hotwife. We have met quite a few young men who my wife started out flirting with and they all stayed on the down low at the beginning. But I didn't hesitate once my wife said she would do them. My cock my be small but my balls are huge, I am not afraid or tip toe around shit. So I would go right up to them and tell them I think it's cool my wife has a thing for you. Then I ask if they like her or her tits or whatever and once that smile hits their face, game on. Depending on how it all happened is how I open up next. In your case stop beating around the bush and just invite the guy up to you place for a drink. Just say my wife and I would like to say thank you for helping her out. Then have you wife dress really hot and revealing. Then play it from there. You know he is interested. Shit, make this happen tonight not two weeks from now. I bet he rocks your wife's world and then you will be on the path of being an addicted Cuckold who can't get enough of watching your wife screaming with pleasure. Once you get past the jealousy of a guy being much better than you will want that adrenaline rush every weekend.
I do appreciate your thoughts, but I've read several posts here before about how certain guys may get weirded out by hearing about a husband who knows, or even moreso, being watched by the husband. Since my wife has consistently said no to ever letting this happen until now stemming from her attraction to this guy, I know how rare this opportunity may be and I don't want to risk losing it by scaring the guy off.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:09 am

Me and L agreed early on that we’d give it a go. One meet wouldn’t change how we felt about each other.

Being 100% honest to each other about your feelings and keeping the communication between you is key.

Hearing L say “I would fuck him” brought so many emotions to the front of my head. Along with an erection I was almost shocked that she had said it. But I never regretted going through with it all.

We have agreed to chat ourselves this afternoon about our next steps. I’m hoping she is going to agree to finding a new guy.

Communicate. Be honest. Enjoy :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:42 am

newUK wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:09 am
Me and L agreed early on that we’d give it a go. One meet wouldn’t change how we felt about each other.

Being 100% honest to each other about your feelings and keeping the communication between you is key.

Hearing L say “I would fuck him” brought so many emotions to the front of my head. Along with an erection I was almost shocked that she had said it. But I never regretted going through with it all.

We have agreed to chat ourselves this afternoon about our next steps. I’m hoping she is going to agree to finding a new guy.

Communicate. Be honest. Enjoy :-)
This is good to know, thank you. I just read over your story. Congrats! I'm hoping to join you on this journey soon enough.

Update:. Superman texted my wife this morning. Said he was skipping the gym but was wondering if he could come over to grab the massage gun that they talked about the night before. I told her to tell him that I just jumped in the shower and that he should come over to get it. Two minutes later, he's knocking on the door, tank top and sweat pants. My wife tells me that he clearly wasn't wearing any underwear underneath his pants either and it was very obvious that he's quite large.

Anyway, he asks her to show him how to use it and proceeds to get down on his knees so she can reach his shoulder and upper back region as she stands behind him and presses the on button. Right away, he gives off a slight "mmm, Lana (we'll call my wife that) that feels so good." This goes on for another minute as she turns off the gun and tells him that I'll be out of the shower soon. Superman gets up, thanks my wife and gives her a giant hug, which he holds for a long time and tells her, "you're a lifesaver." and leaves.

I come out of the shower and she retells me everything as she can see that I'm getting hard from the story. We go right into the bedroom and have some incredible sex.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:46 am

She should have said you were gone for the day. He came over to fuck your wife.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:54 am

whenwillshe wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:46 am
She should have said you were gone for the day. He came over to fuck your wife.
You're definitely right, but the problem is that her and I both work from home so it wouldn't have been realistic to abruptly gather all my things and commute into the office on such short notice. Plus, she has to work soon too so the logistics of having him over to fuck her brains out just didn't work out.

Another thing, my wife and I are planners. We have a whole plan for me to go into the city in a few weeks from now, she'll invite him over, send be a text when he's over, another text when he's gone, and then for me to come home and reclaim her. Something so spontaneous isn't really in her personality, but she has surprised me before.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:15 am

Thanks for reading our story.

Honestly I want to tell you to tell her to just make an excuse to go see him.

Or maybe get her to invite him for a coffee.

“I’ve got to go to the shops, fancy walking with me” could be another good opener. If she fancies a kiss on the way or in the elevator tell her she has the green light?

Then she can make another excuse to leave your flat and visit him. “Husband thinks I’m going to the gym, he is busy, I could come over now?”
I’m not sure on logistics of a car remaining in the car park or anything like that but it’s easy enough to move it if needed to make it look like she is genuinely cheating on you :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:29 am

newUK wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:15 am
Thanks for reading our story.

Honestly I want to tell you to tell her to just make an excuse to go see him.

Or maybe get her to invite him for a coffee.

“I’ve got to go to the shops, fancy walking with me” could be another good opener. If she fancies a kiss on the way or in the elevator tell her she has the green light?

Then she can make another excuse to leave your flat and visit him. “Husband thinks I’m going to the gym, he is busy, I could come over now?”
I’m not sure on logistics of a car remaining in the car park or anything like that but it’s easy enough to move it if needed to make it look like she is genuinely cheating on you :-)
All good ideas, and I think when the time comes where both of us are officially ready, she'll likely go with an approach somewhat like you mentioned. It's just a matter of us really sitting down and having the heart to heart about our feelings and if we're serious about this happening.

We live in a condo building and the lower level is where all the cars are parked and the only reason why someone would move their car would be to go further outside of town since everything concerning necessities is within walking distance of us. Simply put, him bedding my wife is a quick elevator ride up.

Until her and I have that conversation (probably later tonight) she's enjoying the flirting. It's really sexy seeing her like this.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:19 am

Can’t wait to see you write “she has gone to his”.

Have that chat and I give it less than a week :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:51 am

newUK wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:19 am
Can’t wait to see you write “she has gone to his”.

Have that chat and I give it less than a week :-)
Well that would definitely be a surprise given how she likes to plan and go slow with everything. But on the other hand, after all these years of telling her how I'd love for her to be with another man and her outright rejecting the idea as soon the words leave my mouth, she's suddenly open to the possibility. He's definitely awakened something in her that's for sure.

Quick update: They've been texting all morning, which isn't like her, as she likes to essentially put all of her focus on work and hates distractions during the day. Nothing too sexual in the texts, as I think they're just enjoying getting to know each other. They also started following each other on Instagram and he's already gone through and liked a bunch of her pictures, and left a comment of, "oh wow...." in one of her pictures where she's in a sexy bikini.

She asked me how I felt about it and I'm still processing my feelings. I can't help but feel like he's expressing some kind of dominance by liking a bunch of her pictures and leaving a comment like that in a public domain where all of her friends can see this younger guy openly complimenting her on her bathing suit. It's slightly emasculating and borderline humiliating, but a bit of a turn on at the same time.

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:16 am

Hot story! I’m envious. My wife has been in the ‘not going to happen’ camp for years.
Having had a fling with a married woman in my earlier years, I believe the thrill of seducing a hot married woman is driving Superman. Your wife seems to be playing along in a ‘not too’ hard to get manner. Waiting the two weeks will really ramp up the passion.
Lana may want to have a few apparently innocent dates with him leading up to the event. Like a quick stop at the coffee shop on their way back from the gym that somehow extends long enough that she would say she needs to send you a made up excuse for why you weren’t home. A message that lets him know she is being secretive about their time together.
Good move buying condoms. That says a lot. They better be XLs based on her observation. 😉

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:53 am

KevDi69 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:16 am
Hot story! I’m envious. My wife has been in the ‘not going to happen’ camp for years.
Having had a fling with a married woman in my earlier years, I believe the thrill of seducing a hot married woman is driving Superman. Your wife seems to be playing along in a ‘not too’ hard to get manner. Waiting the two weeks will really ramp up the passion.
Lana may want to have a few apparently innocent dates with him leading up to the event. Like a quick stop at the coffee shop on their way back from the gym that somehow extends long enough that she would say she needs to send you a made up excuse for why you weren’t home. A message that lets him know she is being secretive about their time together.
Good move buying condoms. That says a lot. They better be XLs based on her observation. 😉
I hope your wife switches camp some day. I swear, I think it's been 10+ years since I first mentioned it to my wife and it's always been an immediate "never going to happen" every time. I would read stories here and guys who say their wives just randomly became curious, but I never thought it was going to happen to me personally.

Your idea of the made up excuse to show him a secretive nature to their hanging out is absolutely brilliant, thank you. It's the perfect mix of being subtle but suggestive.

Quick update: They've been texting all day still. She mentioned how she missed her morning yoga class and will try to catch the afternoon class instead. He replied that the massage gun really helped and he might go to the gym later just to use the sauna. I have a feeling that he'll conveniently be going around the same time as my wife lol. I'll mention the "made up excuse text" to her and hopefully it works out.
Last edited by w770 on Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:12 am

w770 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:53 am
Quick update: They've been texting all day still. She mentioned how she missed her morning yoga class and will try to catch the afternoon class instead. He replied that the massage gun really helped and he might go to the gym later just to j use the sauna. I have a feeling that he'll conveniently be going around the same time as my wife lol. I'll mention the "made up excuse text" to her and hopefully it works out.

:up: :up:
:D

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:18 am

very hot. can't wait for your update

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:24 pm

eater wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:18 am
very hot. can't wait for your update
Speaking of updates: As expected, Superman was at the gym at the same time as my wife. He waved to her while she was in her hot yoga class and then ran into her outside of the locker rooms. They ended up going to the smoothie place around the corner from the gym together and sat and talked for about a half hour. While there, she took off her hoodie, revealing her sexy body in her sports bra and yoga pants. Anyway, as per KevDi69's suggestion, she pretended to lose track of time and called me, telling me that someone from work called after her class and she had to stay at the gym to finish up the call. She said that he gave her a little devilish smirk as she was saying this.

They eventually get back to our building and he goes in for a hug as they're saying bye, but she says she's all sweaty from yoga and doesn't want to get it all over him since he recently showered.
He told her he doesn't care, that he can always just take another shower and hugged her anyway. This time, he picks her up playfully and squeezes her which causes her to giggle and tell him "omg you're so strong!" He replied, "You're pretty easy to pick up."

She eventually comes home and we have the talk. We're both ready for this to really happen. We still want to give it the two Saturday's though to see if our feelings change in that time. We also went over our concerns and she reassured me that she'll never lose respect for me and I promised her that our marriage is strong enough to handle anything.

So the plan is for next Saturday when I go into the office, she'll invite him over, and then send me 3 winky face emojis when it's about to happen and 3 more emojis when he's gone. Then I'll come home and reclaim her. Condoms of course.

I can't believe this is really happening.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:51 pm

wow this is a exciting time and this is moving in the right direction for sure. Superman is putting on a full court press it is likely he is going to try harder and harder might not be able to hold him off for two weeks. If you are okay with need to be clear to lana that the plan is to hold off but if she just slips and can't hold out that it is okay that is if it is fact okay.

I like the plan and the build up but it is going to be hard for your wife with the green light to resist the aggressive approach he is giving so there needs to be some understanding.

waiting for more updates

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:13 pm

Wifesharing wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:51 pm
wow this is a exciting time and this is moving in the right direction for sure. Superman is putting on a full court press it is likely he is going to try harder and harder might not be able to hold him off for two weeks. If you are okay with need to be clear to lana that the plan is to hold off but if she just slips and can't hold out that it is okay that is if it is fact okay.

I like the plan and the build up but it is going to be hard for your wife with the green light to resist the aggressive approach he is giving so there needs to be some understanding.

waiting for more updates
This is really good advice, thank you. But it would be entirely against her character to do anything outside of a plan. Especially if that plan involved me and us doing something together. She's the type to always tell her friends or family that she needs to talk with me first before making any plans with them. It's not like she's dependant, but she really sees us as a team and we make all big decisions together.

You're very right about Superman putting on the full court press. He texted Lana of him in a towel stating, "decided to take another shower thanks to you 😛." He's very proud of his body as he should be - he has basically a perfect chiseled physique that's common in fitness magazines. Also, during their chat today at the smoothie place, she was complaining about the water pressure in our unit so he also said in his text, "you're welcome to use the shower here anytime. You know... water pressure and all..."

The guy might be good at a lot of things, but nuance is not one of them lol.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:17 pm

So hot developments🔥. How can you wait for so long time to make it happen? Thank you so much for your active updating us.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:38 pm

w770 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:13 pm
This is really good advice, thank you. But it would be entirely against her character to do anything outside of a plan. Especially if that plan involved me and us doing something together. She's the type to always tell her friends or family that she needs to talk with me first before making any plans with them. It's not like she's dependant, but she really sees us as a team and we make all big decisions together.

You're very right about Superman putting on the full court press. He texted Lana of him in a towel stating, "decided to take another shower thanks to you 😛." He's very proud of his body as he should be - he has basically a perfect chiseled physique that's common in fitness magazines. Also, during their chat today at the smoothie place, she was complaining about the water pressure in our unit so he also said in his text, "you're welcome to use the shower here anytime. You know... water pressure and all..."

Oh I totally get it and I know what you mean about the planning thing but she is going to be tempted now and more so each day, you might want to make sure it is clear to her that if she can't hold out it is okay with you just in case don't want her feeling guilty.

I think she can make it but it is going to be harder each day

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:55 pm

Pecannut wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:17 pm
So hot developments🔥. How can you wait for so long time to make it happen? Thank you so much for your active updating us.
Believe me, it's hard, but we're both very disciplined in terms of planning and doing what's smart instead of doing what we want and being impulsive. Although I will admit that he has gotten my wife to behave very differently than how she has always been, so this could be an exception.
Last edited by w770 on Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:13 pm

Wifesharing wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:38 pm
w770 wrote:

Oh I totally get it and I know what you mean about the planning thing but she is going to be tempted now and more so each day, you might want to make sure it is clear to her that if she can't hold out it is okay with you just in case don't want her feeling guilty.

I think she can make it but it is going to be harder each day
Oh definitely. You should have seen her face when he sent her that last picture of him in a towel. Her jaw basically hits the floor and I swear I can see her drooling. She's completely enamoured by the guy and wrapped up in the excitement of flirting with someone new for the first time in 15 years. I'm sure he's feeding off that same energy and enjoying the challenge of seducing a married woman, especially one that (and I know I might seem biased here, but I'm being as objective as possible) looks like a mix between fitness model with classic magazine model facial features. I've mentioned before that we live in a beach town, and every summer, I see teenage boys and guys in their 20s staring at her while she walks past them in her bikini.

Slight Update: He texted her a picture of him wearing a Weezer t-shirt saying that she looks better in hers than he does in his. So just to tease him, my wife put hers back on but wrapped it up to the side like women do sometimes so that her sexy stomach was showing and sent him a picture. It's official. That's the first sexy picture she's sent to a guy other than myself in 15 years.
Last edited by w770 on Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:27 pm

A very nice update

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:31 pm

w770 wrote:
...but she really sees us as a team..."

w7770.
It has been said on OHW many, Many, MANY times...that successful Hotwifing/Cuckolding is a 'TEAM SPORT'.
(when you think of what makes up a good 2-person team, I think the analogy is clear)

I also want to posit two of my observations from your generous sharing of developments:
1) I'd be SHOCKED :shock: if this was Superman's 'First Rodeo' into the HW arena.
2) I'm pretty sure your wife's hubby's 'knowledge' of what's about to happen is a 'feature' and not a 'bug' to Superman,
given his approach, to date. And when I say that Superman would want you to know (or watch), it's because it
turns him on; it's a competitive thing; not a disrespectful thing. It'd be like Superman smoking you in 1-on-1
basketball and then insisting upon taking you to a bar and buying the beers. I offer as (if I'm correct) that 'feature'
may give you and Lana interesting possibilities down the road.

Again, thanks for sharing!
(and I'm a vote for waiting for a week from Saturday. there's too much fun flirting that Lana can do in the meantime,
and I truly think 'flirting' is an underappreciated aspect of the LS)

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:57 pm

Aynsley wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:31 pm
w770 wrote:
...but she really sees us as a team..."

w7770.
It has been said on OHW many, Many, MANY times...that successful Hotwifing/Cuckolding is a 'TEAM SPORT'.
(when you think of what makes up a good 2-person team, I think the analogy is clear)

I also want to posit two of my observations from your generous sharing of developments:
1) I'd be SHOCKED :shock: if this was Superman's 'First Rodeo' into the HW arena.
2) I'm pretty sure your wife's hubby's 'knowledge' of what's about to happen is a 'feature' and not a 'bug' to Superman,
given his approach, to date. And when I say that Superman would want you to know (or watch), it's because it
turns him on; it's a competitive thing; not a disrespectful thing. It'd be like Superman smoking you in 1-on-1
basketball and then insisting upon taking you to a bar and buying the beers. I offer as (if I'm correct) that 'feature'
may give you and Lana interesting possibilities down the road.

Again, thanks for sharing!
(and I'm a vote for waiting for a week from Saturday. there's too much fun flirting that Lana can do in the meantime,
and I truly think 'flirting' is an underappreciated aspect of the LS)
Another priceless post, thank you Ansley. Interesting that you're so sure that Superman has been in this HW/cuckold world before. Can I ask what gives you that impression? I'm basically as new as can be with this stuff so I'm sure there's a lot of insight and signs that I'm missing that you're not.

When I first learned about this lifestyle, I thought to myself that watching Lana with another guy would be the ultimate fantasy, but now that I'm on the precipice of it being real, I don't know if I could actually handle seeing it.

Something I forgot to mention earlier when Lana and I had the talk. We're considering the idea of hiding an old phone in the bedroom, calling it before I leave for the office, and then set it to record the audio. And even that, I'm not sure if I could handle listening to, especially while I'm at work. So that idea is floating around but we haven't made a decision on yet.

But I do understand in a way what you're saying Ansley, about the competition factor. But I feel like letting him know that I know is like the saying about toothpaste in the tube - once it's out, it's out. So it's kind of one of those cards that we'll hold in our back pocket just until it makes sense to play it. I hope that all makes sense.

On a side note - I'm very appreciative of this community. I don't know anyone who is involved in the lifestyle in real life so having people to talk to about it has been everything.