A slippery slope?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
elina
Pervert

Re: A slippery slope?

Unread post by elina » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:44 am

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:20 pm

She has me straight away in panties but acting very loving. It was a beautiful reconnection last night. But she has a very firm and confidence about her.

I will continue to diary our journey here. She is aware of it and thinks it’s a very good thing. A way to let out my feelings.
Looking forward to that,
Do you think that She might start to read this forum and make some remarks Herself once in a while?

Sincerely
elina

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:39 pm

elina wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:44 am
SoCal Bosun wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:20 pm

She has me straight away in panties but acting very loving. It was a beautiful reconnection last night. But she has a very firm and confidence about her.

I will continue to diary our journey here. She is aware of it and thinks it’s a very good thing. A way to let out my feelings.
Looking forward to that,
Do you think that She might start to read this forum and make some remarks Herself once in a while?

Sincerely
elina

It is possible. I’m not sure if she will read the forum but who knows. I could send her a few links i suppose but she tends to be so busy.

I could see her commenting here though and reading through my threads.

It will be very interesting to see how it develops when we get home. She really I know like to develop this more with Mike as I have said but is not convinced I suppose that my rollercoaster of emotions are worth it. But as I’ve mentioned things have recently changed. So i will suggest she comments here on our return. And see how Becka takes it.

meesadan
Virgin

Unread post by meesadan » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:25 am

So hot!!!

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:31 pm

How’s it going. How was your trip?

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:44 pm

any updates

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:43 am

Any update???
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Hawthorne34
Virgin

Unread post by Hawthorne34 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:27 pm

????

pines
Virgin

Unread post by pines » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:47 am

bump

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:48 pm

Bump

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:53 am

Cliffhanger...
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:50 am

Hi everyone. Sorry I have been away for so long. A lot has happened in the 6 months I have been away.

So as I mentioned we were away over the summer. And when we got back Becka found out that Mike had been seeing another woman. That’s fine obviously but the worst thing was, for my wife, was that he was bare with her. So now Becka made him use protection with her. It really frustrated her and she spoke with him about this and that she would be comfortable taking the relationship to the next level if that’s what he was wanting.

Well. He said she was away for along time (i mean 6 weeks!?) and he was happy to keep it as it was. That Becka was married anyhow. Well she was hugely disappointed and frustrated. And while they kept seeing each other occasionally the spark they had was gone. Plus it frustrates her that he was so not into any communication with me.

So that is pretty much over. They still keep in contact and who knows might have a night together rarely but she says it can never be the same. She basically offered herself to him and ge refused. As her lover/ bull he could have had whatever he wanted but he is too lack luster. Doesn’t seize life by the horns (ha ha literally). Too into his routine and basically too dull for her.

So she went back to try and find a new man. One with which can message me, meet me even and us all be friends. In whatever way that develops. She has met one new guy. And we both met him. He seems nice and they have begun to be physical. At first it was a little blah but she says it’s getting better everytime. And she has already stayed at his house twice. The interesting thing is we were all going to hang out and Becka said I deserve some play. And that was clear. However he asked her that the first time they were together it was just them. So she agreed. Then he asked for one more time. Which she agreed to. Then she spoke with him and said the next time I have to be there. He said ok. But now because of her work she needs to stay with him again this week. See a pattern?

Also we met this one other man together for a drink who is very interested in our position. And us. So we shall see where that goes.

She is back and feeling sexy which is a great thing. She knows I struggle when she is away and possible because of it she came up with a new rule the other night. That I’m only allowed penetration with her after she has had another man. This kind of shocked me but she saw how throbbing this made me. I signed away the deal in her Pussy. It’s a trick she does. She gets me all hot for her then says I’m allowed her but if I cum in her Pussy I’m signing the contract she has laid out. And this one was now only after somebody else.

There we go. Sorry for my absence. i was struggling a bit with everything then it all seemed to suddenly change with Becka’s lover. So we are still on our path. As life happens.

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:25 am

Thanks for the update, we have missed you. Sorry things could not progress with Mike, but it seemed he was looking for something different than Becka (and you) could offer. It is frustrating to have to start over but good luck.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:35 am

Sorry things didnt work out for Becka and you with Mike for a long-term relationship. Hopefully one of the new guys will work out. From your updates I gather that you want Becka's BF to dominate you as well.
Looking forward to reading how this evolves.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:36 am

Hi.thank you! Yes back to the drawing board. But it all pats foundations for the future and cements what we are looking for.

As for your question regarding me wanting her bf to dominate me. Well. It depends what type of character he is. If that’s what he chooses to do and Becka supports that then yes. I will accept it. I mean she already does to me. She just thinks I couldn’t handle her being more emotionally and generally involved with her lover. Going away etc.

I need to get better. When she is away. And when these men want to take her away on a trip. It’s selfish of me as a cuck to have a little resistance. The arrousal is massive but we can all identify with coming to terms with the hard aspects of the men we are.

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:50 pm

It's so good to see you back. After so long without communication I feared something more sinister had happened. It is great to see that it's not the case.
We have not been in the LS long, but i do appreciate that as long as your Partner and you, are happy together, then life is still rosy.
Bulls will come and go.

We will look forward to your next adventures.
Sally7 's cuck
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71450 Our Journey
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=71064In the Beginning

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:55 am

Welcome back!! Good luck with your future adventures!
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

ahboom
Virgin

Unread post by ahboom » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:05 am

Hope things are developing with the new guy

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:54 pm

Hello everyone. Well yes. Things are progressing well with the “new guy”. At the moment Becka is staying at his about every week. And they seem to be getting on great. Also, she is excited as from the end of this summer we will be empty nesters. She tells me it’s going to be oh so different then as we will be free to do what we want. Let’s see how this develops.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:48 pm

Thanks Socal Bosun,

Great to hear that Becka is enjoying Herself with Her newfound lover.

In your previous post in January, you indicated that "I need to get better" and that you were struggling with some selfish emotions, offering resistance not appropriate for a cuck. How are you doing with this?

It may become urgent know that you will soon become empty nesters and your Wonderful Superior Wife Becka will want to do "whatever the two of you want". Are you ready to tell Her that this really means "Whatever Lady Becka wants"?

Sincerely
elina
(Submissive male)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:20 pm

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:54 pm

Hello everyone. Well yes. Things are progressing well with the “new guy”. At the moment Becka is staying at his about every week. And they seem to be getting on great. Also, she is excited as from the end of this summer we will be empty nesters. She tells me it’s going to be oh so different then as we will be free to do what we want. Let’s see how this develops.
Great to hear that things are going well for Becca with the “new guy” - I think you need to give him a name :D
Does being empty nesters mean more contact with her new bf? And at your home and your bed?